7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 03

Story Info
Frigid wife turns sex slave with hypnosis.
1.7k words
4.46
58.9k
31
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, incest, bisexuality, cum swallowing and creampie eating. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

Marie was still in the dark when it came to incest and her feelings about it. So every morning I had to induce her with hypnosis and then we would send Jane a continuation of her incest story.

"Dear Jane,

I'm disappointed in you. I thought I made it clear to you that incest was wrong. It is okay as a fantasy, but not as a real thing. People get hurt, relationships get severed and sometimes babies are made as a result.

I do not approve of your sexual relationship with Brittany. But I also love you and I love Britt too. Just please be careful!

I did enjoy the pictures you sent. I masturbated to several orgasms looking at you and your sister's pussy. If I wasn't your Momma, I would be all over you both and I know your step daddy would too.

He accidentally saw the pictures of you and your sister's pussy. Hopefully he didn't look too closely at your faces or it could make things difficult when you come to stay with us over the summer. Please be mindful of that and try not to tease him too much. Although, any teasing you do will benefit me. He he he.

Now to the story...

It became a practiced thing with us to have sex as a family.

Paul would take turns fucking each one of us and it was fun watching you and your sister get larger and larger with your pregnant bellies. You also got hornier and hornier but that happens with being pregnant.

We all fought over who would eat who's freshly fucked creampie since Paul's cum was so delicious!

One evening Paul's boss Teri showed up. We all had to behave ourselves, but especially me because Teri had a thing for my large breasts. She was a lesbian and wanted me in the worst way. (And also in real life) But I loved cock and cum and needed the real thing constantly.

Paul seduced Teri in front of us all and she denied his advances so he got us into the mix. We poured on our charm and before the night was over, Teri was begging Paul to flood her cunt with his sperm even though she was not on birth control.

Looking forward to your reply my darling daughter.

Hugs and kisses,

Momma"

I then brought her out of the hypnosis and said, "Submissive." And Marie was diving for my cock again.

****

Things were going really well with me and Marie. Our sex life was good. No, scratch that. Our sex life was the best I have ever experienced with any woman ever!

This hypnosis thing works! I do have to trigger her from time to time (with the words Crazy Starburst) to get her mind focused on what I like sexually, but other than that I have no complaints. And Marie will tell you as well, that her orgasms have never been so explosive and intense.

A typical day for me looks like this...

I come home from work to find Marie masturbating in our bedroom. (She has been instructed to edge herself repeatedly throughout the day so that when I come home she is ravenous for my cock) I walk into the bedroom and see that there is a huge wet spot, the size of a dinner plate, on the sheets between her splayed thighs. Her pussy is glistening wet and everything is swollen. (Her pussy resembles a flower in bloom when her lips are open)

Her hands are on her breasts and playing with her erect nipples when I catch her eye. "I've been waiting for you handsome." She tells me in her sultry voice.

I begin to remove my clothes.

"I love my tits and seeing how my nipples respond to my loving touch makes me so very wet." She adds huskily.

I can tell that she is on the brink of a powerful orgasm and if I wanted to, I could trigger her to cum. But I don't because I am ravenous to be inside her. I remove my shirt and pants, boxers, shoes and socks. My dick is semi hard and upon seeing it Marie takes it in her hand. She strokes me with her right hand until my dick is throbbing hard.

"I've been fantasizing about your beautiful cock and I want you to fuck me Paul. Drive it in deep and fuck me hard!" She demands.

(Marie has been programmed to cum when she feels my dick spurt against her cervix) So I climb on the bed between her legs. My hands are on the crease of each leg under her knees as she guides my dick to her sopping wet pussy. The head of my erection enters her pussy opening and easily slips inside. The feeling is incredible and since I have been fantasizing about her most of the day as well, I am primed to cum quickly too.

"Play with your nipples." I tell her as my dick slides smoothly into her drenched pussy. I slide back out in that same slow agonizing way and then back inside. In and out, in and out, in and out.

Marie is so close to having an orgasm that she is mewling little sounds, "Mmmm and Ohhhh. Please make me cum darling." She begs me.

But I have other plans. I continue to tease her with my slow penetration. My cock has acclimated to the heat in her cunt and because we have practiced this time and time again she is ravenous to please me.

Marie says, "I want to suck you Paul. Remove your wet cock and let me lick my juices from your dick."

I remove my dick from her wet pussy and bring it up to her face. It glides over her cheeks and pursed lips leaving a wet trail wherever it touches before she opens her mouth and uses her tongue to slather the shaft and taste her wetness there.

"Mmmm," She moans as more and more of my cock enters her mouth.

Marie has become an expert at deep throating my cock and today is no different as I bury my dick inside her mouth and throat. Like I said previously, my dick is only 7 inches long but thick as well. Her nose is touching my manicured pubes and she is moaning around it. I pull almost all the way out of her mouth before she forces her mouth back onto my hard cock taking me deep again.

"Fuck! Marie! Swallow my fucking dick!" I groan as my orgasm approaches.

Marie is all too aware of how close she is making me get to an orgasm and releases my dick so that I can once again be inside her slippery hot cunt. I get between her legs and she guides my hard-on into her sopping wet vagina. Her legs wrap around my lower back as she pulls me down for a wet kiss.

We are joined as husband and wife and become one flesh as we grind against each other in sweet harmony. Our groins are soaked with her womanly secretions and get into a perfect rhythm. My cock building up speed and power as I begin to slowly ram it in harder and harder inside of her pussy. Each thrust gets me closer and closer to connecting with her cervix and her hands on my ass pulling me inside her with every thrust is guaranteed to help me find her bullseye. I am closing in on the brink of no return and with one final deep dive I finally hit her cervix and together we both explode in orgasm.

My cum shoots out of my cock and her pussy clamps hard around my pulsing cock, milking it for everything she can from it. There are no shrieks or wild cries of "I'm cumming!!!" since our lips are locked in a moaning kiss like never before. It is just bliss that lasts and lasts and lasts until we are too exhausted to do more than just lay there entwined as husband and wife.

When we finally do come apart and my limp dick slips out of her pussy, Marie then fingers my cum out of her satisfied pussy and licks my cum from her fingers. (She has been programmed to enjoy the taste of my cum)

"God, I love your cum Paul." She smiles before we walk into the bathroom and shower together.

Every day for the last 6 months Marie and I have made love like this.

****

I then saw an email that Marie didn't show me and it made me wonder how intact her hypnosis conditioning was.

"Dear Momma,

I'm looking forward to spending the summer with you.

I hope that it will bring us closer together and maybe even more.

I will do my best to not seduce step daddy, but am making no promises. I am on birth control in case something might happen.

Can't wait to see you.

Jane

****

Her daughter Jane (from her first marriage), was planning to visit us for the summer. She had just graduated college and wasn't going to be starting her new job until September. She was going to be doing an internship with me at the Music studio for the summer. This girl had great talent and an ear for music unlike anyone I have ever worked with.

Jane wasn't built like her mother. She was very petite at only 5'2". She had short blonde hair and Hazel eyes, small breasts and slender hips. She was really smart and graduated Summa Cum Laude so I was looking forward to working with her.

But that created a problem for Marie and I. We had to change up our schedule for sex each day. So, I programmed Marie to only have sex with me on the weekend. It was fine for the first few weeks, but I was finding that I was really horny during the week and didn't want to start masturbating again.

Then things went south as I started to have lustful thoughts for her daughter Jane.

Jane wore the skimpiest outfits around the house and I found that I was getting a boner while in her presence more and more often.

And then the most unlikely thing happened.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers