7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 06

Story Info
Things get even wilder when Teri shows up.
2.1k words
4.49
24.9k
25
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers

I opened the door when Teri showed up. She was dressed in a short black skirt and 3 inch heels. She wore a light colored blouse and was not wearing a bra which made my cock stir in my shorts. She must have noticed because she glanced down at my crotch briefly.

Instead of coming in, Teri pulled me outside for a minute.

"Hi Paul. (She blushed) Um, can I ask you something?" She said quietly.

"Sure. What's up?" I replied.

"Did we ever have sex together?" She asked.

"No Teri. I hit on you years ago, but..." I got out before she interrupted me.

"No, I mean yesterday or the day before." She said with concern.

"Why do you ask?" I questioned her.

"I have been having dreams about you and they have been extremely real. You were in my office both times and I gave you a blow job and swallowed your cum. I even remembered the taste of your cum and I liked it." She told me.

I smiled and my dick started to swell in my shorts. I moved closer to her and said, "I'm flattered Teri, but maybe this will convince you otherwise." I then took her hand and placed it on my dick as I backed up into the house and closed the door.

Teri followed me inside and she leaned in close and said, "I like the feel of this thing. It's big. Can I see it?"

I pushed Teri down on her knees and lowered my shorts and boxers and when she saw my dick, realization hit her and she looked up at me and smiled. She then opened her mouth and took my dick inside it. She began to salivate as she sucked on my cock.

Teri was so into what she was doing that she didn't notice as Jane got down beside her and started to play with her nipples through her blouse. She stopped sucking me and looked at her friend and Jane kissed her on the lips. At first it was just a peck but then it became and open mouthed kiss and their tongues connected.

When their lips parted, Jane looked at her friend and said, "As much as I like tasting dick on your lips, I really want to taste pussy on your lips. My pussy."

Teri took the implied hint and went down on Jane. She pushed her back on the floor and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and dove into her pussy with her tongue. Teri had the experience and it showed on Jane's face as she began to hump her pussy into Teri's mouth.

"Oh fuck! Yeah, that's it. Suck my clit Teri. Ohhhhh, your fingers feel amazing. Let me taste myself on them." Jane cooed.

Teri removed her fingers from Jane's wet pussy and put them in Jane's mouth.

"Mmmmmm." Jane moaned as she slurped them clean. She then released Teri's fingers and she began to twist and pull on Jane's right erect nipple.

Teri looked up at me and smiled as she watched me stroke my cock. "I'm really wet if you want to slide that monster deep inside me Paul." She offered before flicking her tongue tip in tight circles around Jane's swollen clit.

I didn't even hesitate as I went over to Teri and removed her skirt and thong panties. Her face was down but her ass was up and I squatted down and began to swipe my cock up and down her slippery pussy lips.

When I pressed my dick into her wet opening she sucked in a breath and looked back at me. "Easy Paul, I'm really tight and it's been a while since I had anything bigger in there than a finger or 2." She groaned. So I slowed down my efforts and

worked my fat cock an inch at a time into her fiery hot depths.

Marie sauntered over to us and removed her panties and straddled her mom's face. Jane got busy licking her daughter's pussy and soon Michael came over and shoved his cock in Marie's mouth.

Rachael was last to join us and moved Michael out of the way. She bent at the waist and pressed her wet twat into her niece's face and then took her son's cock deep into her mouth.

It was a surreal experience having an orgy with my family here in the hallway.

Teri's pussy was wickedly hot and so fucking tight as I grabbed her hips and thrust myself inside of her moist depths. I watched as Jane twisted and pulled on Marie's erect nipples while her daughter whimpered and ground her pussy into her mother's face.

We were all nearing a massive crescendo. The smell of sex was ripe in the air and I took that moment to smack Teri's ass cheek with my hand. I then worked a finger inside her anus and she moaned into Jane's pussy when I did that.

Jane was the first to climax and moaned into Marie's slippery gash as her juices poured out of her vagina around Teri's working fingers.

And the Marie began to cum and moaned into Rachels wet pussy. Her juices covered Jane's chin as she orgasmed.

Rachel came next and moaned around Michael's thick cock as it drove deep into his mother's throat. Her juices dripping down Marie's small tits and stomach.

Teri was cumming too and her pussy squeezed my cock as her juices dripped down her thighs.

But Michael and I held our own until the women disentwined themselves from us and laid side by side as Michael and I stroked our wet cocks over them.

I was the first to blow my wad and grunted, "Uhhh" as the first glob of semen shot out of my cock. It splattered on Teri's blouse and connected with Marie's face. The second ribbon of cum landed on Rachel's tits and stomach.

Michael then grunted, "Fuck!" and his cock spurted a huge wad that splattered on Jane and Teri's faces. His next 2 loads shot all over his mother's face.

We each landed our sperm on the females beneath us and when we were finished, Teri and Marie took our cocks into their mouths and slurped the last ebbs of our orgasms down their throats.

Michael and I then watched as the women took turns licking up the cum that we shot on their bodies.

And I caught it all on video.

...

The women looked drunk from their orgasms and we all went upstairs to our master bathroom and took a shower together. The shower easily handled all of us as we washed the smell of sex from our bodies. We then toweled each other dry and walked naked back downstairs and into the living room.

I then led Teri, Rachel, Marie and Jane into the den and whispered to Teri, "And now for your fantasy. Have fun!"

She didn't even question how I knew about her fantasy. She was confused yes, but also incredibly turned on at the prospect of sampling all these gorgeous women around her.

On my way out of the room, I glanced back and saw Teri and Marie kissing while Jane and Rachel groped her tits.

Michael and I went into the Living room and sat on the couch.

"Have you ever been with a guy Michael?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I have actually. But I didn't do more than stroke the other guy while he stroked me Uncle Paul." Michael said honestly. So I put my hand on his dick and placed his hand on my dick and we stroked each other until we were both erect. Our dicks were almost the same size but I think Michaels was a little thicker. And he definitely produced more precum than my dick did.

I have never sucked a dick before but decided to go for it and got off the couch and knelt before Michael. I looked at him and said "Crazy Sunburst" and his eyes grew glassy. I told him, "You will remember this experience with me and you will look back on it fondly. You will cum really hard when you reach orgasm and after I swallow your semen, you will do the same for me. We will then go find the females and take turns fucking each one and when you are ready to cum, you will enter your mom's pussy and I will enter my daughter's pussy and together we will fill them with our semen. You will awake at the count of 3...1, 2, 3!"

I went down on Michael and his dick was so big that I had trouble getting more than a few inches into my mouth. His precum tasted salty but I found that I really liked it. Michael grunted as I sucked him and when he had his orgasm, I thought I could handle it. But I was so wrong. His cum blasted into the back of my throat and it made me gag. I tried to swallow it but then my tonsils were hit with a second more powerful spurt and then a third and a fourth and a fifth. I swallowed what I could of his semen and the taste was kind of sour. And when I removed my mouth I discovered that I wanted more of his semen.

Michael then went down on me and it felt different from when Teri blew me. It was more primal and rough but I soon got into it and pushed Michael's head down onto my dick until it entered his throat. He buried his nose in my pubes and within a few minutes I was climaxing. My cum surged up my shaft and I shot thick ribbons down his throat and he took everything I gave him like it was no big thing.

After it was over we sat there smiling at each other. Our hands began to stroke each other and after we were hard we got up and went into the den where the women were connected in a daisy chain.

Marie was eating Rachel. Rachel was eating Teri. Teri was eating Marie and Jane was eating Teri.

The smell of pussy was ripe in the air when we came in and Michael and I disentangled Jane and Teri and thrust our hard dicks deep inside their waiting pussies. They were so wet that our large cocks easily penetrated their cunts and we fucked them hard and fast until they started to orgasm. We then withdrew our wet dicks and had them lick their juices from our cocks before I entered Marie and Michael entered Rachel.

We fucked them savagely and pulled out when they reached orgasm and had them lick our dicks clean before we slammed our cocks deep inside once again. Michael and I hammered their wet cunts like a couple of animals and then drove in deep and spewed our loads into the women.

When we pulled out, Marie and Rachel's pussy each gaped obscenely and Teri and Jane got busy licking our semen out of their wet cunts.

Teri looked up at me and smiled with cum dripping down her chin. "That was hot Paul. I've never done that before."

Jane and her Daughter began to sixty-nine while Michael and his mom did the same.

Teri pulled me aside and said, "So Jane and Marie have no qualms about engaging in incest? When did that happen and Who are the others?"

I smiled and said, "Rachel is Jane's sister and Michael is Rachel's son."

Teri covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my god Paul. What have you gotten me into here? I-I shouldn't be a part of this. It's sick. You know that right?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, perhaps it is a little twisted, but it was fun wasn't it?"

"Well fuck-an-a. It was fun." And she giggled.

I got behind her and grabbed her nipples in my hands and twisted them roughly and thrust my dick deep in her tight little pussy. I whispered in her ear, "I want you to imagine doing this with your sisters and maybe even your brother and your mom."

"No Paul! That's disgusting! I could never!" She grunted. But her pussy betrayed the real truth of the matter. She grew wetter and wetter especially when I told her to call her sister and invite her over. "Oh Paul! This is so sick!" She cried as I hammered my dick into her pussy repeatedly until she climaxed hard and her juices spilled out around my dick and dripped down her thighs.

Teri started to put on her clothes when I pulled her onto my lap. "Let me go damn you! I will have no part in this twisted life anymore Paul and you better start looking for another job as well because it all stops here! You sick fuck!"

"Crazy Sunburst" I whispered in her ear and she handed me her phone and I sent a text to her 3 sisters to come over for a party the following weekend at our house.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers