7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 09

Story Info
Mind control and family incest.
3.6k words
4.36
16.2k
15
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,724 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

(From Lisa's perspective.)

I woke up in my bed. I laid there and thought over the dream I just had. It was a vivid recollection and I grabbed a notebook from my bedside table and then thinking better of it, I put it down and grabbed my laptop instead. I quickly booted it up and selected a Word document and began to type.

I had been at it almost as if I had been in a trance or something, when I looked at the clock and saw that almost 2 hours had gone by. I looked at the Word document and saw that I had written almost 16 pages. Damn!

My computer was on my lap and I found it suddenly odd that I was still naked. I looked down at my breasts and noticed that my nipples were erect. I loved my breasts. They were the perfect shape and size for my body and were a 36 c. My nipples were about a half inch long and thick like pencil erasers. I loved to touch them and found my fingers tracing little circles around the sensitive flesh.

I was incredibly wet. More wet than I ever remembered being, but as I began to pluck my nipples I found that my horniness abated. Odd right?

I thought back over my life and remembered how horny I became for sex. I was obsessed with sex for most of my life and could eat pussy and get eaten for hours. I loved it and after many multiple orgasms I would fall blissfully asleep with the taste of pussy on my lips.

I had my first girl on girl experience with my BFF on my 18th birthday. I had lusted for Jenny for several years as we were on the cheer squad together. Our peers were dating guys but that wasn't for me.

I confided in Jenny one day about my feelings for her and surprisingly, she felt the same way. We decided to wait until we graduated high school and over the summer we both turned 18 on the same day.

The sex was incredible and we took each other's hymen as we spent the weekend together. We made a pact together. A sacred vow, that we would never shave our pussy. It was a sign of our deep desire for one another. And even though we might have other women in our lives, we would always have each other.

I love to write. I have multiple notebooks filled with my thoughts and many of them contain sex stories as well. I would pick up the occasional Penthouse magazine to look at the models and inadvertently, read the forums.

Most of the stories were about men with women, but occasionally I would stumble upon a few bi or all out gay stories. And I can always tell when a story is written by a man because he would encounter a lesbian and turn her straight. Yeah right! No way. Not happening. Not fucking ever!

I want to say that true lesbians, like myself, do not even think about men. In fact, we despise men. We despise your penises and especially your sperm. It disgusts us. I would never even consider having sex with a man. Not ever! I mean it. You could offer me a million dollars to have sex with a man and I would tell you to fuck off.

This morning as I recounted my dream, I found it strange that I was in the midst of several men and having sex with them. And more than that, I was letting them cum on me, in my pussy, on my face and in my mouth. And I remembered liking it?

I was revolted for thinking such a thing.

I put the laptop down and went in the bathroom and took a shower. I then dried off and as I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, something was different about me. I couldn't place it and shook off the feeling as I started to get ready.

I put on a sheer blouse and jeans. I was going over to Jenny's place. We were BFF's even though we both slept with a different woman every week. What can I say except that I loved pussy. But I loved Jenny even more.

****

I arrived at Jenny's at 10:30am. She greeted me at the door and we kissed like we normally do. She was ravenous for sex and began to strip off my clothes. She removed my blouse and sucked on my nipples and then kissed down my stomach and as she began to peel off my jeans she looked up at me and said, "I can smell you Lisa. I can hardly wait to bury my face in your hairy pussy and eat you out."

Oddly, I wasn't aroused by this. But I let her continue in hopes that my desire for her would kick in any minute.

Jenny pulled down my jeans and panties and just stared at my pussy. I looked down at her and she looked up at me with a questioning look on her face.

"What Jenny? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I can't believe you did it. Why? Why would you shave it all off? I feel betrayed." Jenny said and put her face in her hands and wept.

I squatted down and grabbed her shoulders with my hands and said, "What has gotten into you?"

"Get off of me!" She blurted and smacked my hands away from her shoulders.

I stood back up and began to pull my panties up and that's when I noticed that my pussy was completely bare of any hair. And then it dawned on me about my dream, or was it?

Jenny looked at me. "Who? What cunt took you from me? Tell me!!!" She screamed.

I was at a loss for words. Literally. I seriously thought that it might have been a man based on the dream I had.

I pulled up my pants, put on my blouse and went back to my apartment. I had some serious thinking to do.

After I got home, my phone rang and I answered it. And the next thing I knew, it was time to get ready for work. I was a bartender for a Lesbian bar in Atlanta, Ga.

I left my place and drove the 15 minutes to Muffy's on Peachtree and Ninth avenue. I opened the door and let myself in through the back entrance. This place was my pride and joy and I loved the atmosphere as well as the bevy of beautiful women who walked in the place every night.

I had so many one night stands that I couldn't keep track of them. I ate pussy in my office, in the bathroom, in the basement and several times behind the bar. The other bartenders did as well. Three of us owned the place and it was a free-for-all most of the time.

We made a ton of money at Muffy's. I drove a Mercedes and had over 17 million in the bank. We all did.

I walked over to the sound system and connected my cell phone to it and uploaded a few new songs and then detached it and got the music rolling right away.

It was only 7pm but by 8pm the place was jam packed.

I remember feeling really horny. I was almost delirious with lust and as I looked around the place, I saw groups of women looking at me with an almost trance-like look in their eyes. And then the strangest thing happened.

Woman after woman walked up to the bar and handed me her business card, paid her tab and then walked out. I put the cards in my purse and went in the back room to get more booze. When I came out, the place was packed again and things went on until another wave of women walked up to the bar and handed me their business card, paid their tab and then walked out.

5 times this happened throughout the night.

I got home at 2am and rather than go to bed, I stayed up and entered these women into my computer and created a profile for each one. It was laborious work and took 2 and a half hours. I then sent out an email to these women as a group and then crashed.

I woke up the next day totally wiped out. I felt like I had a hangover but since I didn't have any alcohol the previous night, I was at a loss. I turned on my computer and saw that I had over 350 emails in my inbox.

I clicked on the first one and it was from a gal named Lana Smith (not her real name). Lana was 28 years old, had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She was 5'2" tall and weighed 112 lbs. She was a lesbian and was in a relationship with another woman. Her email included 4 photos. 1 fully clothed front shot head to toe. 1 full nude front and 1 full nude back and one closeup of her pussy.

I was at a loss. Why would this woman send this to me and then as if I was on autopilot, I began to place her info into a database that I had created late last night. I then opened the next email and the next and did the same with each email that was sent to me.

Before I knew it, it was lunch time. And then it was dinner time and then I was getting ready for work. I again received a phone call and picked up the phone to answer it. I don't remember the call or what was said, I just did what the caller asked and when I got to work, I uploaded a few new songs and started my night.

This night, again I was incredibly horny. The bar was packed full of women once again except this time I struck up conversations with the women and asked about their family. I specifically wanted to know if any of the women had sisters, which many of them did.

This one girl named Alice had 6 sisters and 3 female cousins and 3 aunts. She was the only lesbian in her family though. She gave me her card and I added her info to the profile I created for her in the database.

After I got home I added more names to the database and sent out a group email and went to bed.

I awoke the following morning to almost a thousand new emails.

This whole process continued for the rest of the week and by Friday, I was spent.

****

I had the strangest dreams and in one of them I was at a party and having lesbian incest with my sister's Teri, Amy and Susan. It was especially odd because Amy is not bi and neither is Susan. In fact Susan is the black sheep of the family.

I woke up feeing dirty and immediately took a shower. I began to think about Jenny and was strangely not at all turned on. I got out and dried off and immediately got online and answered several hundred of the over 5 thousand emails in my inbox and added their info to the growing database.

I got something to eat and then got out my checkbook and wrote a check to Paul Smith for $1 million dollars and hand delivered it to him. The rest of the weekend was a blank.

****

Susan's perspective...

After spending the weekend with Paul Smith and his family and my sisters, I began to compile a list of homes that we could all live comfortably in. Since I worked as a realtor this was fairly easy to do.

I found 6 homes in the area that suited us well and then Paul and I went and checked them out together. It was a lot of fun going from mansion to mansion and envisioning all the sex that would take place at these homes.

One of the mansions was over 15k square feet and and had 19 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, a swimming pool and sat on 1160 acres. The asking price was $14 million dollars and we bought it. We needed $1 million dollars to put down, which my sister Lisa graciously offered and we ran everything through her business since she was the most successful of us.

We moved in the following month.

****

It was my idea to make a database of lesbian and bisexual women from which to find potential lovers since they were the least likely to have venereal diseases. I also came up with the idea to use my sister's bar to find the women.

Paul was the one who wanted to turn these females and their sisters into lovers as he was obsessed with incest. I have to admit that even though it was pretty twisted, it was a lot of fun getting a woman to have sex with her sisters, mother, aunts and female cousins. The trauma of it all was mind boggling, but fun none the less.

The database that my sister provided was huge and within a couple of months we had over 10k women to choose from.

Alice Grensh was our first victim. She was 27 years old, 5'4" tall and weighed 112 lbs. She had short red hair and green eyes. Her breasts were very small but had cone shaped nipples and a fiery red bush and thick meaty pussy lips.

I met her at the Starbucks and she told me all about her family as we moved the conversation to a hotel room that she paid for. I had the subliminal podcast playing in the background as we talked. I knew it was working because Alice became more and more uninhibited as we talked.

She was dressed in a cream colored blouse and rust colored jeans. And as we talked she slowly unbuttoned her blouse more and more until I was able to reach in and touch her cone shaped nipples. I pinched one and she moaned and told me, "I can't believe that you actually touched my nipple."

"Did you not like it Alice?" I asked her.

"I did actually. I just don't normally go for straight women like yourself." She told me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"It is because your pussy has been tainted with a man's penis and the thought of that disgusts me." She said jovially.

"Really? So what will you do when you go down on me and realize that my pussy is filled with a man's sperm?" I told her smiling.

"What? I don't understand. If you are fucking a man then why are you interested in me?" She asked.

"Take off your jeans and show me your pussy Alice." I told her.

"I know that I shouldn't but I will." She responded.

Alice removed her jeans and sat there in her panties until I grabbed them roughly and pulled them down. She had a fiery red bush and it covered everything. It was very unattractive.

"Why do you have such a big bush Alice?" I asked her.

"All lesbians do. It is a sign that we are gay." She said smiling.

"Okay, well that all changes today. We are going to shave your bush until you only have a little strip above your clit. And you won't have any memory of it being removed." I told her right before the bathroom door opened and two women came out and took her hand and led her into the bathroom.

20 minutes later, Alice was sitting before me on the bed. Her knees were pulled up and I was taking a closeup of her pussy. Her lips were open and she had a pretty big clit and a slightly gaping pussy.

"You like big toys I see." I told her.

"Yes. I love to get fucked and be dominated. The bigger the strap-on the more I enjoy it." She told me.

"Looking at your pussy is getting me aroused, so I want you to remove my panties and smell my pussy." I told her.

Alice crawled over to me and lifted up my skirt and re oved my panties and drove her nose into my cleft.

"Yeah, that's it Alice. My pussy has been recently fucked by a man. Can you smell his sperm in me?" I asked her.

"Yes. It smells weird. It's kind of fishy smelling." She said.

"That's right because you have never smelled another man's cum in a pussy before. The thought disgusts you doesn't it?" I told her.

"It does disgust me." She told me.

"Well you are going to lick this man's semen out of my pussy Alice. You are going to eat my freshly fucked creampie and you are going to relish the taste. It is going to be nasty but you will learn to love eating a sloppy pussy. You will remember this moment and desire to do it as often as you can. Now get to work and eat every drop." I told her.

"Oh my god. It's disgusting. I can't believe that you are making me lick out a man's sperm from your cunt. Mmmm. Oh, it's really slimy and fishy smelling. Mmmm. More. Mmmm." Alice devoured my freshy fucked pussy.

When she finished I got to work between her legs. Her pussy was super wet and I drank her juices and smeared them all over my chin and nose. I licked her the way Paul taught me and when she climaxed her juices gushed out and I spread them all over my tits and pussy.

Paul emerged from the bathroom and he and I kissed and he sucked on my tits and nipples and fingered me and then he laid with Alice and had intercourse with her. He fucked her pussy savagely and she had 3 orgasms before he filled her cunt full of his sperm. He then had her put on her panties and clothes and call her BFF and ask to come over and have sex with her. She wanted to share something with her.

****

Everyday, I got in contact with one of the women in the database who had a lot of female siblings. We would come back to this hotel room and talk and as her inhibitions receded, she would get her pussy shaved, she would eat my freshly fucked creampie and I would eat her. Paul would then fill her cunt full of his sperm and send her on her way to share her sloppy pussy with her BFF.

It was great fun!

****

Alice told her sisters that she was having a party and invited them over. She told them that she met someone special and wanted them to meet the person. Her sisters knew she was gay, but they also knew that she acted out and was promiscuous because of the way her mother treated her.

The day of the party came and it was all set up with doppelgangers from Paul's harem of women and me. We got this rolling and the subliminal tape was playing in the background when Alice's sisters showed up as well as her mother and her sisters (Alice's aunts) and her female cousins.

2 hours after the party started, Alice quieted the room and announced her engagement to me. Everyone cheered and congratulated her.

At one point Alice disappeared with one of her sisters into the kitchen. They were petting heavily when her mom's sister happened upon them. She was thoroughly shocked to see that and went and found Alice's mom and when they next found them, Alice had her face buried in her sister's pussy.

Alice's mom grabbed her sister and pulled her away from Alice. "What has gotten into you two?"

Alice stood up with her sister's juices covering her lips and chin.

"Alice, this is disgusting! You are supposed to be engaged for crying out loud, not eating another woman. And especially not your sister. It's INCEST!!!" Her mother said hysterically.

She dragged her daughter into one of the bedrooms and scolded her for her behavior. "You should be ashamed of yourself. What would your boyfriend think about this? She is your sister, Becky? Geesh!"

She emerged from the bedroom only to find that her oldest daughter was with Alice in her bedroom. Their mother entered to find that her oldest daughter Sheila was licking Alice's pussy and her youngest daughter Stacy as straddling Alice's face.

"What on earth is going on with you girls? This is sick I tell you. Grab your things because we are leaving. NOW!!!" She yelled.

She pulled her daughters out to the main room only to find that most everyone else was engaged in some form of lesbian activity. Even her own sisters were having lesbian sex with their daughters.

Her head swam with lustful thoughts as I walked up to her and reached my hand under her skirt and cupped her pussy. It was drenched and I moved her panties to the side and shoved half my hand inside of her pussy.

Guys then showed up and paired off with 2 women and an orgy ensued. The sounds and smells of sex were everywhere and soon pussies were being filled with sperm.

It was great!

****

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,724 Followers