7 Years

Story Info
Long distance lovers meet finally.
1.3k words
3.64
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang as I was just getting in the shower. I jumped out knowing I was waiting on a call for my car that was in the shop. It was Holly.

"Hey Holly what's up?" I asked.

"Well it has been a couple months since we saw each other and I had not had a period and did not want to alert you but I took a test yesterday and another today and they are both positive. I think your baby is inside me!"

There was a long silence. Awkward and long.

It was early 2010 and I had joined a dating site out of boredom. I emailed a few people and nothing really stuck until one day. I emailed someone with profile name Hollyleah and we just hit it off. The first day we must have emailed 100 times. It was an automatic connection. Problem was she was married and we lived 2000 miles from one another. Her husband and her were open so it was ok for her to date.

Fast forward to the Spring of 2017. I was finally going to be in her area of southern California. We had planned to meet for dinner and I had made a reservation at a nearby hotel just in case we wanted to spend some quality time together.

It was a breezy and cool day in Oceanside. I got to the beach side restaurant first. An Italian place down by the pier. We talked almost daily for 7 years we worked that out to over 80 months. Holly walked in and my heart skipped all over the place. She was 5'10", with curves in all the right places, she had mentioned she was a 38E, short red hair and legs for days. I am the same height, well built, muscular and short black graying hair we are both in our mid-forties which is also mind blowing that we met in our mid-thirties. She was wearing a cream-colored blouse with a thick pearl necklace and black skirt. I was in awe. Her cleavage sat comfortable under her necklace like a feather on the water.

I stood up, "Holly? It's Jake. How are you?" As we hugged ever so tightly.

"Oh my god this is unbelievable, all those chats, talks and here we are! Am I what you thought?" She replied.

"You are beautiful, yes! Am I?" I asked back.

"Absolutely you are and then some." She said.

We could not get through dinner fast enough we talked about walking the beach after and then going back to my hotel. She got the entire night off from her husband so she did not have to home until middle of the day tomorrow.

We finished up eating and went back to my room to drop her things off and walked down the boardwalk out to the beach. We poured some vodka and ginger ale before heading out. As we set foot to sand we held hands and walked out to catch the sunset.

"You know there is nothing better than a sunset on the Pacific!" She said.

I looked at her and our lips met and we kissed and shared tongues for a few before pulling apart. "Just an FYI. I will be pinching myself a lot tonight in disbelief!" I told her.

She shook her head and murmured an uh huh back to me. We walked for a bit more talking, kissing and counting the days since we met in the thousands. We made it back up to my room and we each poured another drink as we sat on the couch in the room.

"This day has been coming for some time huh?" She asked. "I have wanted to see, taste and feel your cock the longest of anyone I have met."

With that I put my drink down and stood up as she did and we embraced, kissed as our hands went everywhere she was feeling my hardness develop through my jeans as I was unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her skirt. Her blouse slid to the ground making visible her glorious tits.

"There they are. I love these. Gonna love them all night, hun." I told her.

"They are all yours baby, I love you." She said back.

We had been saying we loved each other for the past 5 years. It just felt natural. We continued to make out as our clothes fell like rain from the sky. She finally got a hold of my hardness and immediately sat down and began kissing him and licking him like a lollipop. The sucking and slurping sound was a turn on, Holly was devouring my cock like it was her next meal. Before I got too sensitive she came up for air our tongues meeting and dancing for a bit.

"Let's go over to the bed, I want to be inside you hun. It has been too long." I said.

"Agreed lay me down and make me yours." Holly replied.

We went over to the King bed where Holly laid back and I climbed on top. I slid inside her ever so slowly and met the end of her womb with my 7-inch dick. "Jake you feel amazing hun." She panted as I rested in deep.

We kissed and our eyes met. If this was not love I do not know what is. "Fuck, we forgot to talk about condoms, yes or no." I said.

She just laughed and said, "I think you have your answer babe."

I looked her in the eyes and again and our tongues danced as I began marching my hardness in and out of her core. We stayed in that position for a bit before we rolled over her going on top. She was glorious, boobs hanging, nipples larger than silver dollars and pale. I sat up and we kissed some me resting deep in her. I broke the silence, "You know if we had been dating 7 years I would probably ask you to marry me."

"Then why don't you?" She volleyed back.

"Really you know I would love that, be my wife?" I asked.

"Every day, yes! It just can never be official and we will have to navigate the boundaries but yes." She informed me.

We made out in that position for a bit then she laid back and I sped up the pace until I slid back on top in missionary then to her side plowing myself into her as her pleasurable moans permeated the room.

We eventually slowed as I pulled out and came all over her pussy lips and we cuddled together reflecting on how unique, amazing and powerful love can be. We had sex three more times that night and then again in the morning before she left.

That leads up to today's phone call. The silence broke with me asking, "Are you ok?"

"Oh my god yes, are you this is a positive thing I think, what about you." She said sounding thrilled.

"Yeah, I am relieved I am happy too. I love you; you are my wife not my wife in a way. and looks like I may need to think about moving your way I guess." I said nervously.

"I am so proud to have your child, no pressure either way from me. You do what you want and we will figure this out." She said.

I could only think how did I get so lucky to meet such a beautiful soul. I wanted to raise this child with her or around her. "Does this mean I get to breastfeed too?" I joked.

"Yep and a lot more sex." She excitedly replied.

"Ok let me know your doctor visits, I want to fly in for them, then the birth too." I said.

We both talked about what it would be like to move out there and how much fun we would have. I was sold.

To be continued.