72 Hours of Immersion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tangled my long black hair in her hand and pulled. I didn't want our kiss to end, but I gave up resisting when she yanked harder. She kissed and licked my neck while I looked up at the sky. My thighs and glutes began to burn with exertion. I heard Harkje panting and moaning under me. Sweat stung the corners of my eyes. Exquisite ripples of pleasure coursed through my clitoris and expanded, eventually reaching even the tips of my toes. I hoped Harkje was close to orgasm, because I was rushing toward mine.

I bucked and bounced wildly. Naked in the midst of the open earth, I suddenly felt the constraints and restraints of human society fall from me. I jolted upward-almost launching myself off my new lover's throbbing rod, sliding my neck free of her mouth-and jiggled my breasts around Harkje's face. She latched onto the left nipple and sucked hard.

I drew a ragged breath. My inner walls started shaking deliciously. Harkje's fingers grabbed my ass and dug into the sensitive flesh. The pace of her thrusting tripled, making my teeth chatter. Adrenaline shot through me and my tired muscles automatically responded, speeding up my pelvic gyrations to match hers.

Harkje's penis spurted. I could hear the condom squelching as she filled it. My canal contracted on her thick penis. I shut my eyes and held my breath; Harkje's dick massaged all the right spots while I came, just seconds after she had cum.

I sank wearily against the tall librarian. While I struggled to control my breathing, Harkje unclenched her fingers and rubbed my back with surprisingly gentle hands. She put her lips to my ear and whispered something-it was probably "that was great!"-in the native dialect. She added in common Icelandic, "You are wet with sweat. Let's go inside before you freeze, Xi-Lin." She squirmed under me. I lifted my head and opened my eyes. She was taking off her coat. She quickly draped it over my shoulders. It was warm and way too big for me, of course. I was touched by the gesture.

My new lover helped me get up from the bench. I winced a little, hoping my muscles would recover quickly. Harkje took off the condom and knotted it. I extended my hand and helped her stand. (I probably wasn't much help, but I wanted to do something.) She draped her skirt over her shoulder.

We had attracted some spectators: perhaps 25-35 people were watching us. I couldn't look any of them in the eye...but I felt proud of myself! I knew they'd gotten a good show, and Harkje had definitely been satisfied. That was what this festival was about, wasn't it?

Arm-in-arm, my intersex companion and I returned to the library.

The clock got my attention. Had we really been fucking for half an hour?

"Can we have lunch?" I said to Harkje.

"Yes. Let us eat and talk," she replied.

oOOOo

End of Part Three

Author's notes: i read all comments, reviews, suggestions, etc. and i respond to more than 90% of feedback!

12