All Comments on '750-01 Saturday Morning'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Old people still got it!

5

DuleighDuleighover 1 year agoAuthor

The word count says 772 because you counted the part that says:

Content Note: This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2023. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Really well done, especially in so few words. So sensual and so loving. I loved that they were older too, and knew each other inside and out. Perfectly executed.

VFreeVFreeover 1 year ago

Brilliant... Especially the end surprise!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Ahh! -On a personal note, the `twist-in-the-tale' instantly hit me in the solar-plexus, taking my breath away as it took me right back a decade-and-a-half and more, to happier times when my life was still very much alive, and I had a life! Not that I am moaning, for there are plenty of others in their mid-seventies who, with altzeimer's etc, have lost all their treasured memories, and yet I have the bitter-sweet treasure of `total recall'.

Yet with the slow inexorable decline in my mobility, ditto increase in debilitating pain and discomfort, and ever-increasing tiredness, did mean that I had no "opportunity for distraction" in the "Catch 22" of my Twilight Years!

1so PLEASE enloy what you have, WHILE you have it! Livethe Dream! Make LOVE, not war!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

This was a joy to read and ending very unique.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

*5*... Incredible...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HaHa. Sex in the geriatric set. Still the 750-word format allows for very little story.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

This "just" a nice, sweet story of a couple who are where so many of us hope to be at that point in our lives !

This was VERY well done, and in only 750 words !

BRAVO... and a definite "5" !

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

For some people the loving never gets old, either that or it's a dream, good one.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 1 year ago

What a sweet, sexy, lovely story. So much in so few words! Thanks 🙏 for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad he took the Viagra when he first woke up. LOL

wwaldripwwaldrip12 months ago

Loved the story

Campus77Campus774 months ago

I started with the 2023 April Fools Day story and am now going down the list. This was a cute story made even neater by finding at the end that they were grandparents and still loving it.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

That was a fun twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES