750 Hottest Woman I've Ever Seen

Story Info
Loving a Well Endowed Woman.
749 words
4.39
4.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
577 Followers

I've been dating the hottest woman I've ever seen. She has long, fit legs, a slight chest, auburn hair, chocolate eyes and a gorgeous face. Her butt in jeans stops traffic. I am intensely attracted to her. It turns out, she has a cock. Evie has a penis. So what?

I wanted to fuck her. She wanted to fuck me. We did both.

I found her ass pussy felt better than any vagina Id ever fucked. I'll never forget the first time I saw her beautiful nude butt while she was lying on her stomach with her legs slightly spread. She exuded feminine perfection with a little extra. I wanted her so bad I almost came right after I entered her.

She turned onto her back. I could see her huge shaved cock outlined in her lacy thong. Her panty bulge turned me on even more. She pulled the butt string to one side for one of the best fucks ever. We tongue kissed the entire time. I loved how her strong hands gripped my butt cheeks as she pulled me into her when I climaxed.

Next, she deeply ass fucked me.

Evie is my new hot girlfriend and Evie has a penis.

What difference does it make that as a woman she happens to have a cock?

It doesn't.

As humans, we have almost identical bodies. Each of us has:

*mouths for kissing and sucking

*nipples for caressing and sucking

*buttholes for licking and probing

...and we all have belly buttons.

Remember as kids, how we used to call belly buttons "innies" and "outties"?

One could say the same thing about human sex organs.

A pussy is an "innie"; a penis is an "outtie".

My new hot girlfriend Evie has an "outtie"; it's just below her waistline. And I rather like that.

I fully embrace her for the woman that she is. All of her. Her wonderful, quirky personality, her charisma, her sarcasm and her sexy body. Every part of it. I have learned that love making with a cock is way more appealing than making love to a pussy.

One evening I was having a dozen dudes over for our monthly poolside poker challenge. Evie was supposed to be out with her friends.

Turns out she WAS out. Poolside.

My hot girlfriend suddenly appeared in a tight sexy white bikini bottom with a lacy see through white bra. She dove into the swimming pool and then ascended the pool stairs.

All my buddies and acquaintances saw--for the first time--Evie massive cock.

She did not have it tucked. Quite the opposite; the wet white bottoms proudly displayed a most impressive bikini bulge.

Jaws dropped when seeing her cock bulge. Every eye in the yard was transfixed to the same spot.

Talk about penis envy! Evie is more endowed than likely every dude in attendance.

Evie is a show stopper. Her face is gorgeous; every guy agrees her ass is perfect. Her posture exudes so much confidence her slight chest turns many men on. Her cock--so obvious, so huge, so perfectly outlined in her bikini--caused a variety of reactions:

*several dudes kept shifting in their seats trying to hide their erections

*A couple dudes openly flirted with her

*One blurted out asking if her cock was real

*Another quipped she was the hottest woman he'd ever seen

*And Curck was peering from the bathroom window and it sounded like he was beating off

This all followed with the some ribbing, the kind that guys like to give:

"Nice to know that I'm not the only one who sucks cock."

"Paging Mr. Dover. Benjamin Dover report poolside. A prescription needs filled."

"This explains the knee pads for the homeowner without a garden."

Stuff like that.

I quietly asked her to go inside.She was tipsy from her night out. Her response surprised me.

Evie embraced me tightly and stuck her tongue in my mouth before placing each hand on my shoulders gently but forcefully pushing me down to my knees. I was eye level with her hot cock bulge in front of all the guys.

She wanted to make a statement (she apologetically explained later).

About her.

About us.

I fully understood.

Everyone was quiet; Evie laughed first and loudest. The backyard erupted, too.

She sexily strode back inside. Every eye was on her ass.

Poker resumed without a further mention of Evie.

My new hot girlfriend Evie has an "outtie", it's just below her waistline and I rather like it.

charmer949
charmer949
577 Followers