750 Cheating Husband

Story Info
Wife's spying on cheating husband has surprise ending.
750 words
4.59
10.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
564 Followers

I was pretty certain my husband was cheating on me. I'd recognized a number of small signs. But without any definitive proof, I devised a plan to find out. I'd come home at odd hours to see if he was alone; he works at home. My back up plan was to secretly follow him when he claimed to be out with his buddies.

My first strategy worked. Here's what happened:

I never go home for lunch. So, I thought I'd 'claim' to bring him a surprise sandwich (if I needed an explanation). And sure enough, on my first attempt, I succeeded. As I came around the corner, I could see a strange car parked in our driveway.

I decided to park down the street. That way, I could quietly arrive and catch him in the act with his slut. As I sneaked up the driveway I smirked; what kind of bimbo drives a town car?

After slowly and quietly unlocking the door and slipping inside, I was taken aback by how loud the sounds of fucking were. Our headboard was thumping rhythmically against the wall (which pissed me off because my husband never fucks me that hard.)

There was a load groaning penetrating the walls, too.

I hadn't thought through any plan as to what I'd say or do.

As I got close to the door, I could hear spanking. The sound a hand makes when slapping bare skin. So his bitch likes to be spanked, too.

I decided to peek through the cracked door and watch for a moment for bursting in. I froze. I was so shocked at what I was watching, my body was temporarily physically paralyzed. My eyes couldn't grasp what I was seeing; My brain wasn't translating.

My husband was in a very submissive position. On his upper back and shoulders with his lily white butt raised--with portions of his cheeks now spanked to a pink hue--and his ankles way up high.

This hot, fit black guy was fucking the shit out of my husband's ass. The dude was thrusting into him with long deep strokes while spanking him.

I couldn't move; I somehow realized I wasn't even sure I wanted to.

And right then, the fit black guy (dang, he has a nice back) performed a series of final thrusts. I knew why. Because when a man's orgasm is pending they push even further into their woman to get the maximum tension, friction and depth from the interior walls of her vagina.

The gorgeous black man was doing the same thing here. Like he was trying to impregnate my submissive husband. And I could only imagine that my husband's anal sphincter and anal walls were squeezing and clamping down on this huge cock.

Oh my. The dude was cumming in my husband's butt!

I surprised myself when I just slowly backed away from the door and hurriedly and quietly left.

I needed time to process. I mean, what the fuck did I just (almost) walk in to?

On one hand I was pissed to confirm my husband was cheating on me; yet, on the other, my panties were soaking wet and my heart rate was elevated because I realized I was hugely turned on.

When I got back to work, I couldn't concentrate. I was sweating profusely. Images of my husband's boyfriend's sexy, muscular butt flexing while he was inseminating my husband's rectum had me in an irreversible heightened state of horniness.

And watching him spank my husband had me unconsciously touching myself.

I couldn't get these sexy images out of my mind.

I told my boss I wasn't feeling well and left early from work. But I didn't go home. I stopped at a hotel bar for a martini. And then I added a shot.

When I went to the bathroom to pee, the wheels came off.

I was wiping my labia and my clit was so excited from the slightest touch I didn't stop. I couldn't stop.

I wedged each healed ankle into the corners of the stall, licked my fingers and started rubbing my clitoris. I closed my eyes to the incredible visions of the hot black man fucking my husband's ass and I immediately came. Loudly, unfortunately.

Thank goodness no one was in the bathroom; though I got a few stares when I walked out.

As cloudy as everything was about today, one thing was crystal clear. I needed to see this again.

I'm definitely going home for lunch tomorrow.

charmer949
charmer949
564 Followers