750 Club - Teacher's Gangbang

Story Info
Busty teacher and her students celebrate graduation.
750 words
4.16
11.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,629 Followers

Her favorites gathered around her, their eighteen-year-old cocks in hand, aimed at her tits in her corset and her face. Her blouse hung off her shoulders, and her eyes were starstruck behind her black-rimmed glasses.

"My boys," she cooed, "my favorite boys. Come for your teacher..."

She knew who she wanted in her mouth first. Big Lance, so obviously a virgin, so sweet and smart. She devoured his length, and he froze, his whole body trembling as she sucked him down and reached for two of his classmates.

"Oh, fuck, Ms. Watson," he said, and immediately looked startled by his own words, glancing at her guiltily.

She slid off him with a lurid pop. "You can say fuck. You can call me your teacher slut. For the next few hours, you can do whatever you want to me." She looked around at all of them. "Fuck any hole. Come inside me. Come on me."

"Then can I fuck you?" Lance asked.

She grinned. "Get on the floor, baby."

There were mats on the classroom for expressly this purpose. Lance dropped to one of them and she mounted him, pulling aside her white lace panties under the hem of the corset to the side and gripping him to guide herself onto his waiting cock. Lance moaned. She moaned. Everyone else grunted or muttered to themselves, fisting themselves faster. Graduation was done and it was time for her to give them their real reward, her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her tits.

Gabriel reached down and yanked the cups of her corset down, making her tits spill out. She began to rock on Lance, her juicy ass swaying with a hypnotic rhythm. She took the two longest cocks in hand again, twisting her head first to suck one, then the other, getting them nice and wet so she could jack them fast and hard. There was no need to hold back. They had all the time in the world, and the summer beyond. These young men would be able to come and come and come for her, to give her everything she craved.

She wondered what they would think if they knew she wasn't on the pill or the shot. That one of them would very likely be the one to breed their sexy thirty-something teacher.

Nicolas stopped jerking his cock and stepped forward, thrusting into her mouth with an urgency that told her he'd be the first to come. She stared up at him as she jerked off his two classmates, her tits bobbing back and forth as she drove her mouth up and down his length. He grunted and came, filling her mouth, her throat. She guzzled it down, eyes squeezing shut, bouncing harder on Lance. One of them stepped up behind her and grabbed a fistful of her long dark hair, setting it free of her ponytail, but not letting it go. He jammed his cock against the back of her head, coming into her beautiful hair. That was new, wild and unexpected, and she loved it.

"Yesss," she moaned, "come on me, cover me in your fucking come..."

Lance gasped, "Oh fuck, Ms. Watson!" and he drove deep inside her, coming, filling her up, giving her the first load in her pussy of the day, the first of dozens.

Gabriel pulled her off Lance and got her on her knees, ramming his huge cock into her tight cunt from behind, grunting as he made Lance's come squish even deeper inside. The two guys she'd been jerking off aimed at her face now, blasting her with rope after rope, coating her glasses and pretty face. Morgan, one of the few who had yet to step up to her, did so now. "I want to fuck that ass," he told his classmate.

Gabriel pulled out and lifted their busty teacher to her feet. They both pulled her to her chair, and she mounted Gabriel again, dropping on his fat cock and watching Morgan over her shoulder as he lubed up her asshole. The other guys cheered when Morgan thrust inside her ass, both guys filling her up and making her scream, "Oh, FUCK!"

They were not gentle. They took, just the way she wanted it. She rocked between them, so full, and looked to her right. Another cock was ready for her, and she thrilled to the idea of being triple-stuffed.

But before that, her attention turned back to a grinning Gabriel as he cupped her tits.

"Happy graduation, boys."

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,629 Followers