750 Mandy

Story Info
Fully Clothed Young Woman Controls Men By Hand.
750 words
4.55
7.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

Mandy was many boys pin up fantasy. Her thin long legs were usually adorned in patterned stockings. Her perfect small round butt was barely covered by her micro mini skirts. Her sleeveless tight tops showcased her tone arms and her bare sternum redefined how a slight breasted woman can get cleavage stares. She exuded sexy from all angles on her 5'11" petite frame; she walked across every room like a runway model.

Her face wasn't overly pretty; it didn't matter. Her long straight brown hair, her big brown eyes and her violet lipstick were all part of Mandy's aura. Most boys wanted to get into her knickers.

One time, when she wore low waisted and very tight jeans, her ass got so many stares that a dude walked into a light pole.

Mandy loved to jerk off boys, as long as they were 18. She was fixated on the powerful feeling every time she felt a guy's sperm pass up through their penile shaft. This time her grip was on the high school quarterback's cock.

It was amazing. That she could be fully clothed during a sexual act and reduce a hot bottomless stud twice her weight to a quivering, spasm, orgasmic wreck.

He was begging her not to stop. Actually begging.

At these moments she realized she had true sexual power and she wanted more. A lot more.

She jacked him off every night for three weeks. Just to feel the power she had over him. Just to feel him spasm while losing complete control of himself. Just to see his seed shoot up admitting complete surrender.

She wondered what would happen if she let go of his shaft just before he came. She wanted more power. She loved the idea that she could bring a boy to an orgasm without stroking him when he was coming. More power; more control.

That night she jacked off the quarterback for the 22nd night in a row. Her micro mini was riding up giving a glimpse of her white cotton panties; her naked thighs were like sex objects without her signature stockings on them.

By now, she knew how to read him; just like he read defenses on the football field. And right when he started to blast his seed, Mandy removed her hand from his pulsing shaft.

It was awesome! His dick just bobbed aimlessly while waving in the air shooting clumps of sperm all over his and her naked thighs.

She loved his facial expressions. He didn't have any idea what was happening. First, it was 'What the fuck...' then it was shock. He went to grab his hard shaft after the first few squirts to receive some tactile friction, but Mandy was ready. She knocked his hand away like a lineman deflecting a pass.

This shocked him too. And reminded him of who was the winner in this contest; it wasn't him.

The next night she did it again and he let her. She could tell he didn't like this ending, but they both knew she was in charge.

On the 24th consecutive jerk night, she sensed his hesitation. So she offered a solution.

"Show me how you do it?"

And he did. As Mandy sat there fully clothed, the tall, muscular hunk of a quarterback was standing completely naked jacking is dick while she just sat there and watched. He lasted all of two minutes.

But she wasn't done; she had even bigger ideas.

As he spurted, Mandy cupped her hand just in front of the tip of his shaft collecting a nice pool of warm, gooey sperm.

He was puzzled by her gesture; she hadn't done this before.

"I want you to eat it."

"You're fuckin' crazy!"

With that Mandy raised her hand to her own mouth and swooped up the entire load while moving to a standing position. With four inch heels, she towered over the naked quarterback. She moved her mouth to connect their lips while firmly holding the nape of his neck. He placed both hands on her perfect ass. They've french kissed this way many times before. He was admitting defeat.

Her tongue penetrated his defensive mouth. And his cum drooled in globs from her mouth to his aided by gravity and his weakening, buckling knees.

He lost another contest. Mandy scored another victory. The QB ate his cum. He was so pissed, he ended their season. He broke their huddle to never come back.

Mandy's powerful career was just getting started.

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers