750 Word Challenge - Only Her

Story Info
You and her. Only her.
758 words
4.36
3.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
519 Followers

You watch the moonlight dance across her naked alabaster skin. Her beauty is staggering as she slithers sinuously across the bed beside you, her fingers running across your voluptuous breasts, over your bellybutton and down towards her prize. You feel her smile at your moan, at how desperately you writhe under her caresses. When the warmth of her lips teases yours, and you lose all sense of reason, driving your hips up to meet her delicate fingers, she purrs. A giggle is drawn from her lips when she notices you're already slick with excitement and anticipation. In a heartbeat, she's inside of you, and the way she rubs your clit so deftly has you panting within seconds, threatening to unravel you with every swipe, every touch.

You climb on top of her now. You have to. The need is so strong. Your hands dig into her angelic locks, fingers gripping tightly as you thrust against her palm. When she whisper sweet nothings with her sultry voice, it drives you further into a frenzy of lust, hips bucking harder and faster as you press yourself against her. She is so skilled with those fingers, touching every sensitive spot, and your cries grow louder. Her lips are everywhere at once, worshipping your body in an array of soft kisses and gentle bites. Your walls tighten around her delicate digits as they work inside of you, rubbing every nerve, threatening to tear you apart with ecstasy and drive you over the edge. Her tongue finds your bosom - your protruding nipples - and all at once you fall apart. Crying out in pure euphoria, waves of bliss washing through you, radiating throughout your whole body like a supernova, ignited by her. Only her. Nobody matters but her.

As she smiles at you, you feel emotional. Her eyes, like two endless pools of love, enrapture you. A deep hunger burns within them, and you suspect your own reflect her lust. Catching your breath, you kiss her lovingly - not once, but twice - and then move downwards to taste the salty sweetness on her fingertips. You lick away every last trace of yourself from her delicate hand, because she loves to watch you do that. You know this, because you know everything about each other. Lying next to her, you are captivated by her beauty. Even in moonlight, you see her magnificence, like a goddess sent to stoke your fire again and again and again. Your fingers stroke through her silky locks as you stare, basking in her endless beauty. She moves against your touch, humming softly at how tender you are.

You need to please her, and you know her weakness. Your tongue against her warmest spot. And so you give her a shy look - a timid smile - before you reach the realm of her glistening folds and plunge into her sweet nectar, drinking from her fountain of ecstasy. How sweet she tastes upon your lips. You savour every second of it - every twitch under your tongue, every subtle noise breathlessly drawn from her throat, every wiggle of her hips against your mouth. A thousand times you've done this now, and each time is still a gift. Every purr you coax from her, which leaves her panting like she was robbed of breath, feels like heaven to your ears. She soothes all of your senses. The softness of her thighs as you move between them, touching your cheeks. The taste of her honeyed essence, womanly and wild. The look in her eyes that tells you: "My dearest sweet, my beloved love, I need you, now and always."

When she trembles and falls over the edge, calling out your name with a mixture of elation and bliss, shaking her head in disbelief at how wonderful you make her feel, it pleases you as much as her, for she is your happiness. She is your everything. Your past and your future. Your reason and your destiny. With her, you feel alive. With her, you can live forever. For time itself slows to a halt when you're together, and nothing matters besides your passion. There is nobody else; not for you. Only her - always her.

With a giggle, she thanks you for your service. You smile up at her. In one eager motion, you crawl up the bed and embrace her tightly. On top of her, pressed against her soft body, your face buried in her breasts, you kiss them tenderly. This is where you belong. With her. Only her.

Devinter
Devinter
519 Followers