Transcended

Story Info
What is that under her dress? (750 Word Challenge)
750 words
4.51
3.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
508 Followers

She had an innocent sort of look about her from afar, but she would prove that distance can be devilishly deceptive. The look in her eye as she advanced towards me was vehemently bewitching, and I became abruptly aware that she was a seasoned hunter. Her prey on that early summer day coaxed right out of springtime - which I had chosen to spend right by the lakeside - was me; a young man with limited experienced. And I would prove to be a willing victim in her clutches.

Clad in a dress that walked the line between provocative and classy, the sun illuminated her slender body as the nearly transparent fabric highlighted her curvaceous form. The half-smile, half-smirk on her rose-coloured lips was accompanied by eyes like melted chocolate, and flowing locks that matched her irises perfectly. She had what I would describe as natural beauty, and she wielded it with an expertise like she had spent a lifetime mastering it. How wrong I'd be. I felt a surge of desire as I watched her stroll across the walkway cutting through a sea of grass, with the water shimmering in the background and the wind caressing her gorgeous, exposed skin. Almost as tall as me, it made her even more alluring than usual; as if I wasn't already thoroughly smitten with her the moment I saw her. The moment she saw me.

When she approached me with an aura of confidence and grace, she maintained that sultry ambiance, with a gaze that took me captive. Yet she didn't speak a word. Instead, she took my hand and led me to a secluded spot, my heart beating to the rhythm of her unsung melody. The way her hand fit in mine left no doubt in my mind that we were about to experience something together that could never be recreated by words. And I must confess that I was nervous! But despite my flustered state, I did not resist; and under the canopy of an enormous oak tree, with its branches stretched out protectively over us both, we found a place to hide us from a world of prying eyes. And to hide her secret with it.

As she hiked up her dress and revealed more than I had bargained for, she giggled at my flustered expression. But perhaps I had known? She pressed me against the rough bark of the trunk - and her own trunk pressed into my thigh. As she began kissing my neck, her hands slowly went down the front of my body and onto mine, pulling them away from my sides, guiding them towards her exposed buttocks. They felt so.. Feminine. Womanly. Arousing. I dug my digits into the plump flesh, but her eyes dared me to go further. And as my fingertips approached her only hole, I found it plugged up with a toy. Her grin said it all.

She knew I - and every other man around - wanted to have our way with her. I realized how empowering that must have felt. And I felt lucky she had chosen me. Yet she insisted on making me wait. She seemed to find the dance as pleasing as the final applause. So instead, she got down on her knees, and put her lips to work - suckling in earnest, with a level of skill that blew both my cock and my mind. She worked that magic tongue like she was born for it - the same mouth that drew moans of pleasure out of me as she gently massaged my balls with deft hands. I wasn't gonna last for long, and I believe that she could tell - but she had other plans, and I followed along like a marionette on strings, not truly thinking of what I was doing. My mind was elsewhere. My hands were everywhere.

So when I found myself sitting on the ground, with her erection swaying in front of my face, I looked up at her with what I presume must have been a hint of fear in my eyes. "I'm not gay," I said weakly, and kept casting glances at her cock.

"That's quite alright, because I'm not a guy," she purred. And so I swallowed my pride, and then her meat. And in that moment, we were both free. It wasn't about labels, it was about lust. She had dared to be herself. It was time for me to follow her example. To dare to be me.

Devinter
Devinter
508 Followers