82 Nights with Christine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change in her was disorienting. A minute ago she was face-fucking me with abandon, spitting aggressive dirty talk, and pornographically painting my face with her load. And now she was looking at me with unguarded sincerity and talking about how important it is to her to be close to me. Ok, she was also casually shoveling cum into my mouth, but I still felt that wholesome, intimate connection, and it was thoroughly disarming.

"Oh, god, I know that, Christy. I just don't... yeah, let me sit with it for a while, ok? I'm just really not sure. But I'll think about it."

"Thank you, sweetie." Christy nodded her head and smiled warmly. She brought one more dollop of cream to my lips and then came down to kiss me.

After a minute of that it was time to clean up -- I had no choice but to take a shower. When I got back I saw (thank god) that Christy had changed the wrecked pillow cases. We lay down together and I was quietly excited: we'd get to sleep in the same bed for the first time. I lay on my side and Christy snuggled up behind me, her arm wrapped around my midsection. Mmmm. I could have drifted off to sleep a happy man right away, but I did have to ask her about one thing first.

"Hey. So, that picture you took... I'm a little embarrassed. Do you think maybe we should delete it?" Christy giggled.

"Delete it? Dude, I'm gonna make that my phone's wallpaper, haha! It's so amazing. You wanna see?"

"Oh, no thanks, I'm good. But I--"

"I know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that without asking, and I'll totally delete it if you want me to, but... can I please keep it? It's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. You're so damn sexy, sweetie! I'll be gone in six weeks, and it's like I'm already missing you. I just want to hold on to that memory, you know? So I can visit my happy place even when I'm 6,000 miles away. You're my happy place, baby. I'll never show it to anyone else, I swear. Please??"

"Well..." I started.

"And maybe I'll send you some nice pics, too? I can think of a few things you might like to see..."

While Christy pled her case she was caressing my arm and my bare chest, and punctuating her sentences with quick little kisses wherever she could reach. As she finished speaking she hugged me tight and buried her head into the crook of my neck. God, she was trying so damn hard to sell me on this, pulling out all the stops... and it was working. It was rambling and girlish and maybe even calculated, but it melted my heart all the same. I was touched that it was so important to her. Everyone wants to be wanted, right?

I reached up and squeezed her hand in mine. "Hmmm. Well when you put it like that... ok. And I wouldn't mind having a keepsake or two for after you leave. Even though you'll be pretty hard to forget."

"Mmmm, thank you, baby," she cooed. "I'll cherish it always..." That's the last thing I remember -- after that I fell into a deep & happy slumber, drifting off to the warmth and safety of Christy spooning me from behind. When I woke up this morning she was getting ready to head back to work. I was sorry to see her go, but already excited for her return. As I write this, she should be back in about... five and a half hours. I can't wait.

July 20 - Monday

The battle has officially been joined, and I'm enjoying it a little more than I probably should.

A few nights ago Christine made plain her intention to fuck me just as soon as I can be persuaded to ask for it. If I expected her to back off and give me space to think about it at my leisure... well, if I expected that then I must not have been paying attention. Instead, since then she's had her foot on the gas pedal, unabashedly driving right at her goal.

On Saturday, the day after taking a picture of my first facial, she made good on her pledge to send me naughty pics of herself. It started a little after noon when Christy was at work, with a simple high-angle selfie from (I hope) an empty office, making a cutesy face and holding up two fingers; it was subtle, because at first I didn't even notice her cock hanging out of her pants at the bottom of the frame. "Needed to give the old girl some air: she's soooo excited about all the fun things we could be doing :-)"

An hour later it was a straight-up dick pic, a close-up of Christy's rigid cock in her hand, looking angry and inviting all at the same time. She got cute with the caption. "Every day, millions of futa cocks are forced to go without food, shelter, or an adequate ass to fuck. Won't you do your part? Please, help this throbbing erect penis find a new home today." Heh. No one said this couldn't be fun.

There were a few more jokey-but-filthy pics, but the pièce de résistance came towards the end of her work day: a short video clip of Christy rubbing one out in a bathroom stall. It was captioned with a heart emoji and the line: "Thinking of you... bent over with my jizz running down your balls." A minute later there followed a still image, the inside of the stall door looking like it took a shotgun blast of sticky-sweet semen from close range: "hmmm... now where have I seen this before? ;-)" Fuuuuuck.

What she was doing was so brazen that I had to admire it. All afternoon Christy was the only thing on my mind, because every 45 minutes my phone would ping with some brand-new smut to turn me on -- which it very much fucking did -- along with a helpful reminder to focus that lust in a very particular direction.

I wasn't too surprised to see what she was doing, but I was a little surprised that it was working. When she walked through the door that evening I pretty much attacked her. She wasn't home three minutes before I'd worked her pants off, kneeling on the floor in front of her with my mouth full of her savory cock, while Christy sprawled back on the couch like a queen on her thrown.

"Mmmm, that's nice. I think this is how I should be greeted every time I come home," she said. "Don't you agree?"

"Mmm-hmm." God, I really did agree. Frankly that sounds amazing.

"And did you enjoy those little presents I sent you today? Is that what's got you so worked up?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

"Heheh. So then... are you ready for me to take you to bed for real? All that tension you built up today? I can make it go away... come on, let me do that for you."

I choked back the impulse to nod, to blurt out Yes please, to let her drag me off to her bedroom right then and there. I'd have to tell her "no" even if, kneeling there with her shaft & her balls & her precum overwhelming my senses, it was impossible to remember why. I couldn't bear to say it out loud. Instead I slowed the blowjob to a crawl, looked up at her, then forced myself to shake my head stiffly side-to-side. It's amazing how much willpower that took. I did my very best to apologize with my eyes.

Christy clucked her tongue and sighed. "Ahh, always such a tease. But that's ok, babe; you're my tease. Not until you're ready..." It was painful to disappoint her, so her reassurance meant a lot. I'd just started to refocus on sucking & slurping when Christy finished her thought.

"But, sweetie?" I stared up at her and she stared back, her eyes full of tenderness and concern. She reached her hand down to lovingly caress my cheek. "You'll be ready soon."

Jesus. She said that so gently, so sweetly... but it was impossible to miss the fact that she was telling, not asking. She sounded like she knew to a certainty that I would change my mind -- and, lately, it seems like she knows me better than know myself. The answer was still No, but I could feel the odds shifting in her favor by the second.

Anyway, I gave no reaction whatsoever. I mean, what could I even say to that? Instead I went back to the task at hand, and five minutes later I swallowed my reward. As her load made its way to my stomach, I distinctly remember thinking: maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

That wasn't the last time we had fun that night, but she did back off and stop pushing her big idea. Between the pictures and everything else, it was a pretty memorable day.

But yesterday, Sunday, that was... wow. Christy was off from work and this would actually be the first time we'd get to spend an entire day alone together; I'm glad to say we took advantage of the opportunity. It would take me all afternoon to write down in detail everything that happened, but I want to get some of this on record so I can go back and revisit it in my old age.

We woke up around 10:00 in the morning. Or, rather, I woke up at 10 and couldn't make myself get out of bed -- I didn't want to leave her side. I lay there and just sort of watched Christine sleep until she finally stirred. I guess that sounds weird, but I consider it time well spent. I've just gone back and read what I wrote about the first time I saw her, and it makes literally zero sense to me now. She's "pretty enough, or could be"? No, oh my god. Noah: this girl's a masterpiece, a work of art hanging in a museum. There oughta be a cover charge just to look at her, and now you get to wake up in the morning with her body pressed against yours? Never forget that good things do sometimes happen to you.

Anyway, Christy woke up, saw my face, then smiled and kissed me; that might be the best start to the day I've had, ever. Shortly after we got out of bed she declared she was going to take a shower, headed that way, then stopped to look back at me and just asked, "You coming?" Oh, if you insist.

The shower was a blast. There was the great fun of groping under the pretense of cleaning; the pleasure of soaping up every inch of her body was simple but potent. She did the same for my body while she offered praise that meant more to me it probably should.

Christine got frisky while she worked on me. When she got to my groin she took the opportunity to fondle and stroke my dick in a delightful way (a rare treat). Then she was sort of rubbing her body up against mine and started soaping up both of our cocks at the same time, hers on top of mine. The difference was stark -- even in an only semi-rigid state, she completely dwarfed me. You'd think it would feel humiliating to be so blatantly outclassed like that, but somehow... no, not really. Of course she's bigger; how could it be otherwise?

A minute later she was standing behind me, washing my rear, when I felt her finger circling my hole, applying the slightest pressure then pulling back, teasing me. Time pretty much stood still for me as I felt her sloooowly push in a soapy finger. I was about to say... something... I think... when she reached around with her other hand and took hold of my dick. Then she was pressed up against my back, giving me a soapy (and very distracting) handjob, and lightly pulsing her finger in and out, applying repeated pressure to a sensitive spot.

The soap on her finger stung a little, but otherwise the feeling was not unpleasant, I guess. I don't really know -- it was the first time I've ever had anything up there, and between my exhilaration & my anxiety & the sensations coming from either side of me, it was so hard to keep track of what was what. I do know that the whole thing was a complete and utter mind-fuck, and I quickly got lost in the moment.

It wasn't long at all before she had brought me close to the brink; the anticipation was killing me. And that's when Christy all but stopped: the hand around my shaft shifted to the slowest, most torturous pumping motion you could imagine, while her finger inside of me pressed hard against that one spot and stayed there. Before I could snap out of my erotically-induced fog she brought her lips up to my ear.

"Are you ready for me yet, honey? Ready to say those magic words?"

If I'd been only slightly less addled I think she would have had me then, probably right there in the shower. But my brain was pretty much non-functional, and I just defaulted to the answer I already had: I watched myself shake my head no.

"Are you sure? We can just skip this whole part and get to the real fun. I think you know it'll happen eventually..." I couldn't bring myself to reverse course like that right in front of her -- pride is a hell of a drug -- so I just dropped my head and stayed mute, panting inaudibly next to the sound of the shower.

"Aww, too bad," she said, then withdrew her finger and let go of my shaft; being left dangling on the edge of orgasm, I instinctively let out a pained groan and looked back at Christine. She likes mischief, but she's no sadist: she saw my face and took pity. She took my hand in hers and brought them both to my dick, started us on an up & down motion, and kissed me hard. While we had a heady makeout session she dropped her hand to fondle my balls as I got myself off. I was so fucking on edge -- and what she was doing felt so fucking good -- that inside of 30 seconds I was moaning into her mouth and firing a load against the wall. The tension relief was spectacular, and I left the shower a happy camper.

Let's see, what's next? Right after the shower as we were pulling out some clothes, Christy looked at me with a grin and just kind of shook her hips side-to-side a little, swaying that dangling cock like some sort of homing beacon, and 10 seconds later I was on my knees in front of her. When she finished she gave me most of it to swallow, but I thinks just for kicks she pulled out at the end and gave me a healthy splattering -- some of it got in my hair, and it was right back to the shower for me.

I got out of the shower, threw some clothes on, and went out to the living room to find that Christy had made an awesome wardrobe choice: she had nothing on, and in fact she would walk around nude for most the of the day. Drool. Somehow that wasn't something I'd ever get used to as the day went on.

A couple hours later I was on my knees in the living room, Christy standing in front of me, when I finally managed to deep-throat her for the first time. She's just so impossibly thick and rigid, it's like I'd had to eradicate every last trace of my gag reflex and then work out the exact right angle of attack before it was possible, but I got it done. Kneeling there on the floor, my lips hugging the very base of Christine's womanhood, my tongue darting out to lick the top of her scrotum as I learned to breathe through my nose -- it was sick, perverted, debased... and glorious. I was proud, in no small part because Christy was proud of me.

"Ooh, just a little more, a little moreeee--YES! Good Fucking Job, baby! Oh wow, how did I ever get so lucky?? Now hold it... hold it... hell yeah, like that, use your tongue..."

When she pulled out I was gasping for breath with tears welling up in my eyes as I looked up at her face -- and I loved it. My dick was throbbing, and with no shame I began to masturbate as I went back in to finish her blowjob. Christy was as turned on by this new milestone as I was, and in just a couple more minutes she'd arrived at a powerful climax. The instant it began, she grabbed my head and guided her cock back down my throat, all the way, and then held me there as she twitched & throbbed inside. I couldn't even taste her load and it was still spectacular; her balls heaved and contracted against my chin, and I felt her gooey warmth pouring down my throat. I erupted onto the floor just as her load reached my stomach -- more and more, that's my favorite way in the world to cum.

"AAAaaahhh... fuck yes, Noah. So good -- can you feel that? And just imagine what it will feel like when you're being filled up from the other end," she told me. I did, and with her seed making itself at home in my belly the prospect sounded less unthinkable than ever before. But I just gave a happy groan in reply.

We spent a few hours just hanging out (eating, watching TV, touching, cuddling, touching some more). Around 4:00 in the afternoon Christy got a call from work: she'd have to do a quick fix from home for something her team was working on. She got a shirt on, then as she carried her laptop to the desk she turned to me.

"Wanna help?"

"Help?" I asked.

"Yeah, 'help.' Come on, this'll be a lot more fun with you around."

A minute later I was nestled under the desk, lazily fellating Christy as she worked. After 20 minutes she was finished and called into work via Zoom to walk them through her changes. ("Shhh," she told me, as if I wouldn't know.) She went over the performance of whatever program she'd worked on, sounding perfectly professional, while I did my part between her legs. I couldn't resist turning it into a game: without making any obvious noise, I stepped up my efforts and tried to see if I could get her to break stride. She kept her composure, because she's a fucking pro, but when the call ended it was safe to say she'd noticed.

"Oh, you goddamn troublemaker -- you're gonna pay for that," she said. But her voice was playful, and there didn't seem to be any repercussions throughout the day.

There was more cuddling and chatting and eating and hanging out -- plus some more sucking & slurping -- and by midnight our gas tanks were sublimely empty.

We ended the night with what Christy called "soaking." We lay on the couch watching TV, but with my head in Christy's lap, holding her semi-stiff cock in my mouth. Not sucking, not trying to bring her off, just... holding it, being with it. Being with her. You'd think that would be a big nothing after all the shit we'd done that day, but it was kind of wonderful -- relaxing, and so perfectly intimate. Just the feel of her magnificent organ on the tongue, applying the very lightest of suctions, and watching some good anime while the futa of your dreams strokes your hair -- good god. If doctors wrote prescriptions for this we could put Xanax out of business.

So, yeah, it was a great day. And while all throughout Christy was dropping little hints about having sex, asking the question in one form or another, it was more like teasing than pestering. And right away I was teasing her back: saying No, but in a coquettish way. It's like instead of insisting "I don't want to do that," I was actually telling her "ask again later [wink]."

When she first said she intended to fuck me, I went into it thinking this was a serious question about a deeply personal matter, but Christy has managed to turn it into a game --one that she just might be winning, to be honest. And yet somehow that's fine; it's a fun game, and really nothing has changed. It's still up to me, and I know Christy will accept whatever I choose.

July 21 - Tuesday

Oh, look: it's the part of our fun new game that isn't actually fun at all. Blech.

Christy was late getting in last night. She texted me around her quitting time that she was going out for drinks with some coworkers -- that was a little disappointing, but it's no big deal, and of course I just told her 'have fun, see you when you get home.'

Over the next few hours, she started sending me pics of her and her work friends at the bar, having a good time. At first it seemed like this was just a thoughtful way to include me in her fun and keep me updated, and I was happy to get her texts. But pretty soon I saw a trend: in all the pics, this one particular friend was sitting next to her, and he always seemed laser-focused on Christine. Leaning in real close; laughing hard at whatever it is she just said; lying back with his head resting on her shoulder (and looking really damn pleased with himself); etc.

Then she sent me a 16-second video selfie: just Christie and Clingy Work Friend in the frame, both giggly and obviously drunk. CWF was right beside her almost cheek-to-cheek as she spoke into the camera.

"Noaaah! Having a blast! You gotta come out here with me some time," she called out over the din before turning to CWF and poking him with her elbow. "Hey, don't be rude, say Hi."