82 Nights with Christine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. That was the first time I started to see the erotic potential of the plug, or for that matter of anal play in general. Feeling the vibrations before had been good for a naughty thrill, and bit of a pleasant tickle inside. That's all well and good, but to feel that tingling while also masturbating? And also while watching Christine -- who at this point feels like the most desirable human I've ever seen -- stroke that beast in her pants that literally haunts my dreams... oh my fucking god. The Christy on screen looked right at the camera (right at me) the whole time, a look of arrogant lust written on her face.

I was barely hard before my orgasm was in sight. Even applying a light touch and a slow rhythm it was clear I wouldn't last long, and that was before Christy started playing with the vibrations, steadily ramping them up. With 30 seconds left on the video, and the plug now humming along at a frantic and shifting pace, I couldn't hold out any longer and came all over myself in one of the most intense orgasms of my whole life. As I caught my breath I looked back at the screen to see Christy reach for her phone and stop the video with an impish grin.

Still lying down, I texted her back with one hand: "Holy shit."

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"Yeah. Hard. I may have ruined this shirt."

"LOL. Good." The butt plug clicked off and went silent.

"You didn't cum?" I asked.

"No way! Saving it all for you, sweetie -- my man is gonna stay well fed ;-)"

I'm know she was just joking around, being playfully smutty, but when I read that I was actually glad that she wouldn't let it go to waste -- even more so when she got home an hour later and promptly "fed" me. Jesus, Noah. Just... wow.

Anyway. After that we had a lovely evening at home, and I got to take an extended break from wearing the plug (which, as fun as it turns out that thing can be, was a bit of a relief). I went to sleep assuming that the next day would be pretty much the same.

But then yesterday, Christy chose to work from home instead of going into the office.

Question: what are the odds she only did this so we'd be together the whole time and she could dedicate an entire day to erotic persuasion and keeping me sexually amped up? Answer: pretty much 100% -- she barely tried to pretend otherwise. (Second question: was I offended by her naked ploy? No, I was not. She'd read the room correctly and knew that I was enjoying her little game more and more.)

So she once again spent the day traipsing around the apartment in various states of undress, except now I wore a vibrating butt plug most of the time and Christy held the remote control. She had fun with it. Any time she joined me after being in a separate room for a while, she'd turn it on just as she walked in and came into view. It was a crude, obvious form of mental conditioning... and it kinda worked. By mid-afternoon just the sound of her approaching footsteps would set my heart to beating faster and blood to flowing south.

Of course she'd also use it to tease me whenever I had her cock in my hands or my mouth, and I guess she wanted me to focus specifically on that sensation. During her morning blowjob, I slid my hand down to my crotch to relieve the pressure and maybe cum along with Christy, but she stopped me.

"Hmmm. Careful with that, sweetie. I want you to do me a favor and keep yourself from cumming today until I tell you, ok? In fact, to be safe, maybe you shouldn't touch yourself at all. Just focus on my cock, not yours. And focus on..." *click* "... that. Mmmm, yeah, just those two things today. And I promise I'll make it up to you later, ok?"

It took only a few seconds before I looked up at her, pulled my hand from around my cock and back to hers, and nodded -- the broad smile I got in return let me know instantly that I'd made the right choice. Fifteen delightful minutes later I swallowed another load of her cum, but this time the only physical stimulation that accompanied it was the toy inside of me quietly pulsing against my prostate. And, just like touching my dick feels best with her fresh load going down my throat, swallowing Christy's salty climax accentuated the feeling of that hard, vibrating lump inside me in a way I hadn't anticipated. I was starting to dig it.

We had a charming but raunchy low-key afternoon around the apartment -- I was plugged for most it --and when Christy was finished with work for the day she told me to wash up and put on some decent clothes, because we were going out.

"You mean kinda like a date?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. It's about time, don't you think?"

She was right, as usual: for all the hours we'd spent together, and all the intimate carnality we'd shared, we somehow had never gone a real "Date" date. (Running out to grab a slice of pizza doesn't cut it.) You know what's funny? Even after the non-stop debauchery of the last month, the idea of a simple dinner date made me nervous. So weird.

Anyway, we made our preparations; I just assumed I'd be leaving my new plug at home, but as I was putting my pants on Christy came up from behind, wrapped one arm around me, then used the other to wave the toy in front of my face: "Oh Noahhh, aren't we forgetting something..." So, now I'd be going out in public with my ass clenched around a dildo that someone else can turn on. Somehow, this did not make me less nervous.

Christy picked out a nice little casual bistro a few blocks away. Based on every outfit I'd ever seen her in I assumed that Christy had packed nothing but jeans and t-shirts before leaving coming here, so I was stunned when I saw she'd managed to pull out a skirt & blouse from somewhere -- nothing fancy, but still about 300% more formal than anything I'd ever seen on her before. Even more mind-boggling, she wore heels instead of sneakers. I'm shorter than her to begin with, but now she was practically towering over me. (And, Jesus, why did that turn me on?)

Anyway, our date was lovely. After the kind of day we'd had, it was nice just to socialize in a non-sexual way for a change, chatting and joking; she's wonderful company, so smart & funny. She only activated the plug once, as a gag while I was talking to the waiter -- my voice cracked, Christy giggled, and the waiter looked confused. I was embarrassed for a moment, but the look of glee on her face made the whole thing worth it.

Not until we were waiting for the check (with a few glasses of wine in us) did we return to the subject of her getting into my pants.

"So," Christine began, "how are you feeling down there? Is the plug starting to feel kinda comfy? Or, you know, natural?"

"I don't know if I'd call it 'comfy,' but it gets easier after the first few times; I'm definitely getting used to it. If it's in too long it starts to get sore, gotta take breaks now & then. But yeah, I admit: not so bad after all."

"Good, that's good. So -- and I don't want to pressure you or anything, but... do you think you're maybe starting to see how it wouldn't be so bad to try letting me in?" She was playing it cool, but I could tell she was eagerly awaiting my answer; I guess she wanted to get a sense of how much progress she'd made.

"Um, yeah. I guess so? I mean, I'm still thinking about it." I was feeling a little on the spot and wanted to change the subject, so just for fun I tried broaching an idea that's been rattling around in my head for a while. "Just hypothetically, how would you feel if the roles were reversed, or if it was a bit of a... well, a trade. Sort of a 'sauce for the goose' type situation. Because I think it's possible that might help me to, you know, see the appeal."

Christy's jaw dropped and her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw what I was getting at. She didn't really look offended -- just flabbergasted.

"Oh, wow! Noah: wow, wow, wow. I had no idea you were so kinky!"

"Kinky? What 'kinky'? You want to..." -- I dropped my voice and glanced around to see if anyone was listening -- "... you want to fuck me, how is it weird that I want to fuck you? You're gorgeous, stunning. Of course I'd want to fuck you."

"Noah, it's simply not done. Futas don't get fucked by males. Not where I come from, anyway. Very taboo." She could tell I was somewhat bemused and I think she decided to throw me a bone; just how sincere she was being, I'm still not sure. "But, hey, I'm not the most conservative futa around. I could maybe envision, someday, doing that for someone. But it would have to be someone really, really special."

"I see. And how exactly does someone get to be really special?"

"Aha. Well," she said with a sly grin as she ran a finger down my arm. "That is the question..."

I just chuckled and left it at that -- I knew it was a longshot to begin with. Our waiter came by with the check and placed it in front of me, which made sense. Before I could do anything Christy reached over and picked it up. "Oh, no, I'll take that." Somehow, that made even more sense.

We made our way back to the apartment and changed out of our nice clothes. I could tell right away that the alcohol had had its usual effect, and Christy was clearly in an amorous mood. In just a few minutes we were in our old positions in front of the television, Christy lying down with me curled up on the foot of the lounge with her cock in my mouth. I guess she was feeling even more uninhibited than usual, because she also quickly found some hard-core porn to watch while I worked -- I couldn't see it from where I was, but there was nothing wrong with my ears: a foul-mouthed futa (no doubt hung like a rhinoceros) was pounding into some eager young male and verbally degrading him, much to his apparent delight. My own cock swelled as I worked and listened, but she'd asked me not cum today until she said so, and her words were still in the forefront of my mind all these hours later.

Christy got ready to blow her load in my mouth, and the aggressive, pornographic dirty talk coming from the TV seemed to inspire her to spit out some of her own:

"Oh fuck yes, you slick little cocksucker... I'm about to fill up that pretty mouth of yours, Noah... Ooh, and I can tell you want it so bad, you want my -- Nooo, fuck that, you don't want it, you fucking need it! Mmmm, yes, you're my own private jizz-addict, my needy little boy-slut... play with those balls as they make your meal, while they churn up a nice big load to cure you of your fuc-... ahh, FUCK, Noah! UNGH! YES! SWALLOW YOUR DINNER, BABY, swallow it all... AAaahhhh..."

I still can't believe I actually like that shit. But in the moment it was a turn-on, and I was dying for permission to touch myself. I swallowed her cum like she asked (told) me to; as always it was divinely soothing, though it only heightened my urge to get myself off.

After we finished I was about to go get ready for bed and take out my plug for the night, but she tugged on my arm and pulled me up to cuddle so that we were spooning on our sides, Christy behind me and pressed up against my back. She'd turned the sound on the TV almost all the way down, but the lewd images still flashed on the screen I now faced. Her arms were wrapped around me and I just felt so wonderfully snug and at home -- cared for.

"Thank you, Noah," she said. "You really are amazing."

"Mmmm, you're welcome. Maybe I should be thanking you; I think we both know I like it."

"Heheh. Well, yeah. But sorry if I got a little nasty there."

"No, I get it, it's no problem." I was too embarrassed to go any further than that on being called a boy-slut. We lay there in silence for a few seconds before Christy spoke up again.

"Oh! But you still haven't cum yet, have you? Well I'd say it's time we fixed that." I nodded happily and together we worked my shorts off without changing position, but when my hand went to my dick she took it and pulled it off. "Just let me worry about that, ok? You don't have to do anything." She'd seldom touched my dick and never directly gotten me off, so if that's what was about to happen it felt like a big deal; I think I would've been nervous if not for the feel of her soft breasts pressing into my back (and the fresh load of her cum in my stomach). In the end, I was perfectly content to surrender to whatever she had in mind.

"You know, sweetie, I've been thinking: I never should have made fun of you for calling yourself my 'summer boyfriend.' Maybe that's not far off. As long as we're together, I'm your girl and your my guy. Are you my guy, Noah?"

"Of course I am, Christy."

"Good answer." At that, the plug in my ass clicked on and began vibrating on its lowest setting. She'd grabbed the remote from somewhere and I could see she was now holding it in her right hand. Her left, wrapped around me from above, began inching down towards my crotch.

She went on. "I care about you, Noah, and I really do want us to be closer -- that's not just something I've been saying to persuade you. And part of getting closer is getting to know each other better, being open with everything. So, maybe we can play a game. It's a very, very easy game..." Her hand reached its destination and cupped my balls. "For the next few minutes, until you cum, you only tell me the truth. I'll ask you questions, and no matter what the answers are it's totally fine and I won't be upset, I swear, just so long as you're honest. We'll be on the honor system. And maybe you can ask me something, too, if you want. So... can we play?"

She gave my balls a light squeeze and then ran one fingernail up the shaft until it tickled the underside of my cockhead. I let out an undignified moan and my mouth answered her question for me: "Yes," I nodded.

"Good! Good. Hmmm. Ok, first question: when we met, were you attracted to me right away?" While we talked her hand never stopped stimulating me, but not in a way to make me cum; instead it was mostly a light teasing & fondling that would keep me aroused and close to release, all while that plug continued to hum. Even if I did want to lie to her, I think I would've been too distracted to figure out how -- so if this was her plan, it was a good one.

Whatever the reason, I quickly spat out the awkward truth.

"N-no, not really, not at first. A little, maybe, but... sorry."

"No need to be sorry, sugar -- I told you, I just want honesty. But... how about now? Do you find me physically attractive now?"

"Oh my god, Christy, yes. You're so beautiful it hurts. I don't know how I could've been so blind..."

"Heheh, that's interesting. And you're very sweet; thank you, sugar." Even I wanted to ask her the same question, I never would have said it out loud. But, like a mind-reader, Christy answered it for me anyway. "And if you're curious: I did want you right away, right from that first night. I just didn't know how to make it happen -- but you give me so much confidence, baby. So thank you for that, too.

"Okay! Next question: would you say you're happier since I've been here? Like, in general, as a person?" This one wasn't even close.

"Absolutely, so much happier. I was basically miserable when you met me, but now, I don't know if I've ever... it's been an amazing time."

"Mmm, I'm so glad to hear that," she said. To underline the point, she gave the top of my dick a few hard, twisting pumps. I moaned and involuntarily flexed my hips forward, but she backed off and went back to her distracted fondling before I could cum -- I was still so close to the edge, this whole time.

"And what about your new friend down there, the one making that delicious buzzing sound? Does that make you happy? Do you like your present?"

"Um, I... oh god... yes, it--" When I got to that point she cranked up the vibrator's intensity a notch, though her hand on my dick was still torturously teasing me, faintly dragging her nails across the most sensitive spots; I was rock hard and leaking, no more than 10 strong pumps from spewing, but she held me at the edge. "... Ah! Oh fuck, yes, it feels good when we play like this, it does..."

"Yeah, I can tell that's the truth, heheh. And what about all the other things we do? The kissing, the handjobs, the blowjobs, swallowing my cum -- all of it. Do you like each of those things as well?"

"Oh yes, Christine, I do; I like all of them..."

"Yes, I knew that too, sweetie. But, did you think you'd like them? Did you want them before they happened?"

Did I? In that swirling vortex of sex & denial I was utterly disoriented. It almost felt like I was living now in my natural, eternal state -- like my thirst for Christy's futa cock and futa cum is, shall be, and ever was a part of my life. But... no. The truth of the matter was still dimly visible to my lust-fogged mind.

"No, Christine, not at first; I needed you to show m--Ah-a-a-ah!" The butt plug's vibration intensified once again, a reward for being so honest with my lover.

"That's right, Noah, you're doing so well for me. Just a few more questions now. Like... don't you want to know what it will feel like when I take you? Aren't you curious to know how much you'll like that, too?"

"Oh, fuck. I think -- yes, I am curious. But I'm also... scared..."

"That's ok, Noah, it's alright. I understand. But -- and this is an important question, so be careful -- what, exactly, are you afraid of? Are you afraid you won't like it? Or... are you afraid that you will?" Jesus. I think this was a secret I'd been keeping from even myself, and still Christy knew to drag it out of me. It was a struggle to force the words out.

"... I... it's, I think... it's both. But you're right, I'm more scared of what happens when I like it..."

"Mmmm, thank you, sweetie. I know that was hard. And I know this decision makes you anxious, and I don't want to do that to you. So what if... what if I said to forget it? We'll just keep doing what we're doing, but we won't fuck, not ever, and you don't need to worry anymore. Would that make you happy? Remember, the truth now."

Rational thought was right out. I was so hard and so close to orgasm, even with Christine's hand nowhere near the head of my cock. Her scent, her warmth, her soft voice in my ear, the feel of her breath hitting the back of my neck, the alcohol in my veins, the knowledge that a heavy load of her spunk from just a few minutes before was bubbling away in my gut -- all together, it was hypnotic. I couldn't think or strategize; I could only answer based on instinct. I could only answer with the truth, just as she wanted.

"No," I whispered.

"No, that's right, you wouldn't like that. And what if I took the decision out of your hands and told you we were doing it? What if I just dragged you off to my bed, right this second, lubed up this huge cock you love so much, and fucked you silly? Would that make it easier for you? Would it be a relief?"

I nodded; it came easier this time. "It would, it would..." I was panting, and my voice was cracking, but the words came out.

"I know. But I'm sorry, baby, I can't do that: you still have to choose." Christy pressed the button on her remote one last time and the vibrations in my ass reached their maximum intensity -- the high-pitched drone hitting our ears was positively obscene. She leaned over and spoke into my ear with a throaty whisper. "So then. What'll it be? Are you finally going to ask me for it? Do you need to get fucked?"

"... Yes."

"Say it again." Her hand slowly began to slide up my rigid shaft.

"Yes!"

"Say it again!" she hissed. "Say it like you mean it!"

"YES, I want you to fuck me!"

Her right hand dropped the remote and grabbed a fistful of my hair, twisting my head around until I could see her behind me. "I'll hold you to that," she growled, and then her lips came crashing down on mine and she kissed me like she was trying to beat my mouth into submission. Her left hand flew up the length of my shaft and began the fast, powerful strokes I'd been dying for. In mere seconds the awful, elusive climax she'd been denying me burst through my very soul. I grunted -- no, I screamed -- into her mouth as my whole body seized up. My cock exploded in Christy's hand and she broke the kiss.