82 Nights with Christine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't say anything. Didn't need to. Christine's arm draped over me, holding me close; I reached up to gently hold her hand in mine, and that was enough. I lay there in my bliss, and Christy in hers. So much happiness, like all the good things about falling in love had been compressed into half an hour and injected straight into my veins. Some dark, lonely corner of my mind was dimly aware of the fact that I had declared that love, and gotten a reply that was... not exactly what I might have hoped. But I didn't even care. Whatever I was to Christy, I knew what she was to me. And that would be enough for now. The rest we could figure out later, together.

Though it was still the middle of the day I could feel sleep coming for me, and probably for her as well. That was fine. After a couple minutes I was still waiting for it, basking in Christy's presence, when I heard her breathing become slightly ragged. Then I felt a tiny jolt behind me, almost like a hiccup. There was a small sniffle, then a moment later a larger one, and they kept coming periodically. In fact it almost seemed like...

But, no. It couldn't be. Is she... crying? My goddess is crying? Is she suffering? Did I do something wrong? Can I make it right?

I was still trying to wrap my mind around this impossibility when I heard it. She said it so, so softly, like she was just mouthing the words to herself -- I really don't think she meant for me to hear, but I did hear it. I'm almost certain. Imperceptibly, below even a whisper: "I love you too, Noah."

There was nothing for me to say. I just squeezed her hand, and in response she hugged me tighter. I was finished; there was nothing left. That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

***

I don't remember my dream in detail, just flashes. Christy was there with me. Loving; happy together. Then sexual pleasure; hers, of course, but mine as well. Then it wasn't just Christy: I was surrounded by futas -- pairs of them, teams, scores -- wild impossible fucking. I woke up to the sound of my own moaning -- I was grinding my hips and cumming onto the mattress again. What the fuck was going on? A wet dream? Even as a teenager I'd never had one of those.

Whatever. The clock said I'd only been out for an hour or so. Christy was still asleep; at some point her cock had finally slipped out of me, and I knew a river of her seed was now pooling on the mattress. It was a godawful mess, but we'd deal with it later -- I just went back to sleep.

A couple hours later we both got up for real. We showered, cleaned the bed, tried to salvage the sheets. It was evening now, and for the rest of the night we just hung out, cuddled. We didn't even talk about what happened, but that's fine. What, really, was there to say?

And now it's tomorrow, and Christy is back at work. That feels so surreal, us going on with our normal lives like it's just a regular Sunday, like yesterday didn't happen. But it did happen, and it's impossible to pretend otherwise.

She's due to fly back home a month from today. That, more than anything else, is what seems impossible. With her help I'm sure I'll figure it out in time, but for now that just feels like... abandonment. Like, what the hell is going to happen to me? What do I want to happen? Ugh. But that's later. Right now I do feel exposed, and vulnerable, but also... loved. Taken care of. Warm. Happy. Yes, most of all happy.

And as for what comes next: I couldn't say. But it's alright. Christy will know what to do. I have faith.

____________*____________

Thanks for reading! If you liked it, if have any thoughts, please let me know by commenting and/or voting. Getting feedback is really, really important: whether it's a thoughtful critique or a simple "good job!", it makes a huge difference to me. I'll respond to any questions or ideas in the comments, and you can check my profile for further contact info.

I have an outline for the rest of the story. Whereas this chapter had the characters moving mostly in a straight line, going forward the plot will start to zag a little - we'll have some world-building, and a new character or two, and his relationship with Christy might start to have an effect on Noah's life outside the bedroom. Hopefully the story can be finished with just one more installment, but the outline is fairly ambitious, and I'm working on other stuff at the same time, so it might take a while. (Sorry.)

Question for discussion: Why, exactly, is Christine seemingly so emotional at the end there? How would you put it? I know what I think, but I'm curious to hear if that's what comes across on the page. Knowing what readers took away from Part 2 (about that or anything else) could really help me in shaping Part 3.