82 Nights with Christine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi-iii, Noah," he sang out. Christy threw her arm around his shoulder and pulled him in close, then kissed him on the cheek -- which he really, really obviously enjoyed. CWF leaned in to rest his head on her shoulder (again) as Christy turned back to the camera.

"Wooh! Hahaha... I'll be back later, dude. Don't wait up!" The video ended there.

Jeeesus H. Fucking Christ. A ball of angry purple jealousy that I will never forget shot up into my throat. I willed myself to send her a text: "Who is that?" It took her four and a half minutes to respond.

"That's just Parker, one of the other interns. He's kinda like my work-wife."

"Oh, cool. Tell him I said hi, I guess."

"Sure. He's a bit of a slut, can you tell?? Maybe I'll get lucky tonight ;-)" I stared at my phone with my mouth hanging open for I don't know how long. That's a joke... that's definitely a joke. I started and deleted a reply about four different times before Christy sent a follow-up on her own: "Just fucking with you LOL! I'm leaving in five minutes, see you soon."

When she got back she was pretty blitzed, and my irrational jealousy was embarrassing, so I wasn't going to say anything. But Christy made a point of bringing it up.

"So," she said with a smile, "did those pictures work?"

"'Work'?"

"Yeah, did you get a teensy bit jealous? I thought you might."

"Oh. No. It's fine." The look she gave me made it clear she wasn't buying it. "Or, maybe, yeah. A little jealous. You mean that was the point?"

"Of course! Just teasing."

"Ok. So, like... you staged that whole thing with Parker?"

"Ha! No, he's always like that with me. Parker's a total futa-chaser. It's kinda pathetic, but he is awfully cute. During your Very Serious Deliberations about whether to give it up, don't forget I have options, heheh..."

Christy was still in her playful mood, but I couldn't meet her there, so I just said, "yeah" and turned to leave. I retreated to the living room to lie down on the chaise lounge where she and I had spent so much time together, and pretended to watch TV. A few minutes later she followed and flopped down beside me. Even intoxicated like she was, it wasn't hard for her to spot my attitude.

"What's wrong?"

"You're right, ok? I did get jealous. It didn't feel good."

"Baby, baby, baby... I'm sorry. It was just teasing! A little game for us. I've spent almost 19 years not getting any, and I'm eager to make up for lost time, that's all. I want to make up for that time with you, if it makes you feel any better."

It did, but only a little. What she seemed to be saying was that I'm her first choice, but in the end she's ready to go to Plan B if I'm not down to fuck. I couldn't bring myself to come right out and ask about that -- and Christy was in no state to have a serious heart-to-heart -- so I let it go, and for the first time in forever things were a little tense between us.

Why do I care so much? Why should I care so much? This is a short-term fling, casual by definition. And do I really have any claim on her? Of course I don't. What she said hurt, but it was also true: she's got a lot of lost time to make up for. She's not obligated to hold my hand and put her newfound sexuality on hold just to soothe my ego. What, I don't want to do something with her, so she doesn't get to do it with anyone else? I'd have to be some kind of asshole to really feel like that.

Anyway, that's what I've been telling myself over and over since last night. It's all bullshit, though -- she told me I was all hers for the summer and I agreed. It's scary to think that that might not work both ways. It's scary that she'd play on my emotions in a calculated way like that.

And it's especially scary that her ploy might be working: every time I think about the possibility of Christy not coming home because she's spending the night with someone else -- of not getting to see her, or hold her, or taste her, or swallow her -- I get an urge to grab my phone and tell her to rush home, because she can have whatever she wants.

She just has this hold over me. And the thing is, I love that she does. I can admit that much. But it makes me worry about the way she'll use that hold... because, even if she's careless or selfish with it, I'm not sure it's going away.

July 23 - Thursday

It was a tense couple of days between me & Christy, relatively speaking, but we got through it. Now we're in much more comfortable place... even if I am sitting a little funny. Ahem.

Tuesday was rough. No real communication from Christy while she was at work, and once she got home there was the weight of her tease (or threat, or whatever you want to call it) from the previous day -- just this unresolved issue in the air that neither of us wanted to bring up, and it seemed to cloud everything. That's how it felt to me, anyway.

Not that our habits changed any; we still hung out, ate together, watched TV. And I still went down on her a couple of times. Perversely, I think I wanted to do it even more than usual -- there's comfort in routine, and I needed the affirmation that comes with every little moan and twitch when she's in my mouth. Besides, it's just the most soothing activity. I felt a little better -- less aggrieved, less angst-y -- each time her load hit my tongue.

So, I probably would have gotten over it with time. But Christy, god bless her, made things right on her own. Yesterday, she got back from work earlier than usual with a small shopping bag in tow. After just a few minutes to get settled she sat us down on the couch for a talk.

"I owe you an apology," she began. "You're too nice to say anything, but I know you didn't like my stunt with Parker, teasing you like that. And at first I was just, like, 'it's a joke, he's being a big baby, he'll get over it.' But the more I thought about it the more I kinda felt like shit. I hate seeing you mope around. It was mean, and I'm sorry."

"No, hey. It's fine. I mean, yes, thank you -- it did sting a little. But that was just me being stupid and jealous. Greedy, really. Look, we basically just met; I have no right to expect to have you all to myself. It's cool."

She stared at me hard for a moment before responding.

"Noah. 'It's cool'? If I saw you sniffing around some pretty girl, I think I would lose my fucking mind. That's why you're getting the apology: I put myself in your shoes and I didn't like it one bit. If I thought for a second that you actually felt that way, that you didn't care... I think I'd be offended." She gave me a knowing look, and there was no point in trying to play it cool any longer.

"Okay, you're right: I fucking hated it."

"Good!" She smiled approvingly. "I mean, not good that you were... you know what I mean."

"I know," I said, happily returning her smile. "I'm glad you hated the idea, too." And I really was glad. I think I'd be gutted if she didn't care enough to be irrationally clingy & jealous; it's a little fucked up given our circumstances, but there it is.

She went on: "So, I wanted to make a deal with you -- it's a good one, you'll like it. If you agree to two small things, I'll promise no more of this fuckery: no flirting with other guys, no teasing you and trying to make you jealous like I did. Whatever else happens this summer, you won't have to worry about that. Sound good so far?"

"Okay. And, in exchange..."

"Right. In exchange, the first thing is obvious: same goes for you. As long as I'm here, I don't want to have to think about the possibility of you going on dates and getting mushy with anyone else. Fair?"

"Of course. Ha, I don't think you have to worry too much about that but, for the rest of the summer, I'm yours." Christy perked up and smiled at that -- like she got hit with something she liked more than she expected. She leaned in a bit and cupped her hand to her ear.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"I said I'm yours."

"Mmmmm," she hummed. "One more time for me, please."

Playing along, I leaned forward and grinned and dropped my voice to a whisper: "I'm all yours."

"Goddamn right you are," she said, then immediately grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a ferocious kiss. She was really feeling it, and in an instant so was I. It was that absurd, intoxicating effect I know so well by now -- this is just a silly little summer fling, but being desired by Christine can feel like the most important thing in the world when she's around. This isn't the most meaningful relationship I've ever been in, but it's easily the most exciting.

We were completely engrossed in one another, and she kept us locked together like that for a minute before she pulled back, panting now, and frantically worked her pants off. "I need you," she told me, and the angry red erection she whipped out said that was no bullshit. A moment later I was on my knees in front of her. When I swallowed her cockhead, Christy let go an exquisite moan that just about made my whole day. She let me work for a couple minutes to the sound of her sighs and moans before speaking up again.

"Mmmm, fuck yes, heh... look at you go. Do you even remember what we were talking about?" She wasn't far off -- I hadn't exactly forgotten that we were in the middle of something, but I had, for the moment, forgotten that I was supposed to care about anything except her cock on my tongue. I forced myself to pull back.

"Yeah, no, the agreement. The second thing. What was it?" She smiled sweetly and kind of rolled her eyes.

"I didn't say stop." I nodded and went back to work on her. "So, the other thing. I'm sorry about teasing you like that but, sweetie, you know I still want what I want. And you don't have to promise to do it if you don't want, but I do need you to promise to think about it, to keep an open mind. For me. Can you do that?"

"Oh, god," I said between licks, "of course I can, Christy. I mean I do, I really am thinking about it, I promise."

"Good! Thank you, baby. I've been thinking about it too. And the thing is: I realized I haven't been selling this well at all. I should have been showing you why it's something you'd like, not just something I want, you know? And so the other part of this is..."

Here she paused and reached over to the bag she'd placed beside her on the couch; she reached in and pulled out a small box; I could see right away that it was a butt plug.

"... I got you something! I thought you could try wearing this. You have to -- ohh, shit, do that thing with your tongue again -- you have to get used to the idea that having something up there can feel good. Plus, heheh, we might need it to help you get ready, give you a little stretch down there."

I listened without responding, just continuing to work her shaft in & out & all around my mouth. I think I already knew I'd go along with this, but I wasn't ready to say so just yet. I watched her unbox the thing and literally gulped when I saw it -- it wasn't impossibly huge or anything, but nor was it some safe little miniature for scared beginners; I'd definitely feel it. Christy looked down to see my reaction, and I responded by breaking eye contact and redoubling my efforts. I guess, if I was really busy with the blowjob, I could put off talking about the other thing for a few minutes. But Christine did the talking for both us.

"I think this is a nice size for us -- I know you can handle it, don't worry. It vibrates, which I bet feels nice. Oh! And get this: it connects to the WiFi, and there's an app to download, so I can turn it on or off from anywhere, and... Mmmm! Goddamn, baby, you've gotten so good at that!"

As she went on I could spot those telltale signs -- the rigidity of her cock, the amount of precum coating the back of my throat, those little grunts and moans that have come to mean so much to me -- that said Christy was getting close. I could tell she was getting a charge out of this idea.

"Ooooh, sweetie, I like this idea so much! Before I leave for work tomorrow we're gonna grease this up and slide it home... oh fuck, baby... Mmmm, I love the thought of you wearing this for me... even when I'm not here you'll have your little friend, reminding you of your new -- mmMMM! -- reminding you of me... stretching you o-out, training you... getting you ready for myyYYEE-AHH! SHIT, NOAHHHH!"

She came then -- wailing, croaking, hips straining, balls lurching in my fingers while hers clutched that butt plug so hard her knuckles turned white. Her warm juices landed on my tongue and it felt like a visit from an old friend. Every day, more and more, she just seems like... home. Someplace safe. Soothing, satisfying. And delicious, oh my god, so good. Getting the chance to taste her again always puts me in the best mood. Five weeks from now Christy's gone and I won't be able to do this anymore, and... ugh. It's honestly become a little depressing.

I released her cock once I'd wrung out every drop and looked up at her. She looked deeply pleased, which I always love to see. I'm sure I had a dopey smile on my face, too content to care how I looked.

"That was great, baby -- you've gotten so good at it. You always make me so happy." She ran her fingers through my hair, then held up the plug and wiggled it back & forth. "So... what do you think? Can you make me happy again and say you'll try this out?"

What could I do? I nodded, still smiling, and the words came automatically: "Yes, Christine."

"Mmmm... thank you, baby... oh yes, so good at making me happy..."

We got cleaned up and settled in for a very pleasant evening while that new toy was plugged into the wall, quietly charging its battery. Then this morning before Christy left for work, as promised... yikes.

I kinda thought I'd be doing the insertion myself, but Christy wouldn't hear of it. She pulled out a hefty bottle of lube from her bedside table, then oh-so tenderly bent me over the mattress. I couldn't see her in that position, but I could hear the giddiness radiating off her: hums and sighs and giggles, clearly about as delighted as I was anxious. She slicked her finger with the lube, rubbed it around the rim of my sphincter, then sloooowly pushed it in and worked it around a little before pulling back and adding a second finger. She kept at it for a few minutes this time, delicately pistoning in and out, massaging different parts of my insides, and using her other hand caress my balls. I suppose you could call the sensation... pleasant. But more than that, it was so perfectly intimate. And Christy was in heaven, which is its own reward for me.

Finally, it was time. "Okay, sweet-cheeks. Ready? Here we go." She withdrew her warm fingers and I felt the cool silicone tip of the plug pressing into me. She did it carefully, but there was a slight pinch when the thickest part popped in, followed by a distinct fullness that will take some getting used to. I'd been trying to hold my tongue, but a quiet "Ah!" escaped when it happened. Christine finished getting the plug settled and then paused; when I turned my head around her wide eyes were fixed on my ass, admiring her handiwork, and she actually licked her lips. After a few seconds she looked up at me and smiled.

"There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked. It really wasn't, but still I had to make an extra effort to seem chill.

"Nah, no problem at all."

She chuckled, then ran her hands up my back as she slowly leaned all the way down until she was lying on top of me, her head right next to mine. She gave happy little moans as her arms wrapped around the front of my chest in a tight embrace, while nuzzling the back of my neck or planting little kisses on my cheek. She smelled amazing, and the whole routine just evaporated all that anxiety I'd built up.

"Mmmm... my brave little man," she offered between kisses. "Do you even know how beautiful you are? Oh my goddess, Noah, especially like this: naked, pinned... and plugged. Mmm-hmm, I'm a very lucky girl, heheh -- we're about to have so much fun together, you'll see..."

I could only nod in response as Christy started grinding her hips methodically into my backside, almost dry-humping. She'd done this before, but there was a different feel to it this time with that stiff toy filling my ass, being pushed ever-so-slightly further in each time she lurched into me. It was just a tiny whiff of what the real thing might be like, but still my whole being was instantly focused on what she was doing to me. I heard myself moan into the mattress below me and realized I'd become achingly erect -- Christy seemed to know the effect she was having on me.

"Heheh, oh yes: so, so much fun, baby." She kissed the back of my neck one last time before getting up to dress for work.

I lifted myself off the bed and went to get some clothes on; for the first time, I was moving around with that plug inside me. It felt... huh. Kinda uncomfortable? Sometimes, but not oppressively so. Pleasurable? Vaguely, when jostled in just the right way.

But mostly it isn't either of those things. Mostly, what it feels like is a reminder: I can't sit or walk or move any part of my body below the shoulders without feeling that insistent fullness that prompts my brain to recall what we're doing, and what she intends for us. For me.

Before she left, Christy tested out the remote-control vibration with her phone. Now that was more than just a reminder. That one I felt for real. When it all of a sudden came to life with more intensity than I expected my whole body flinched and I let out an involuntary "Ayie!" -- Christy was positively giddy watching it happen; she threw her head back, giggling, and clapped her hands together. (Not the most masculine moment of my life, but I was at least glad I could make her happy.)

So, that's where we are now. It's been a couple hours since Christy left for work -- no surprise vibration attacks just yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. She asked me to keep the plug in as much as I can today. I suppose we're on the honor system on that one, but I'm not gonna cheat if I can help it: she asked, and as far as I'm concerned that's a good enough reason to do something. I'm a little uncomfortable. I'm slightly aroused, specifically by the thought of fulfilling her fantasy. I'm also very self-conscious about being, to use Christine's charming expression, "plugged."

I think maybe I won't go out for lunch today...

July 25 - Saturday

Game over, I think.

It wasn't long after I finished my last journal entry on Thursday that Christy took advantage of the amazing advances in teledildonics to activate the sex toy in my ass from miles away. She'd just do it in little bursts mostly, along with playful and flirty texts -- nothing too serious. But then towards the end of her work day, she sent me a simple message:

"Are you wearing the plug now? And you're still at home?"

"Yes and yes."

"Good! I'm sending you something..."

A moment later my I got a selfie video, three and a half minutes long -- Christy was once again in a bathroom stall, her phone propped up kind of in front of her so I had a good view, and she was running her hand up and down her erect cock at an unhurried pace. Even through the screen the sight of her was as paralyzing as ever.

I was snapped out of my daze just a second later when another text popped up: "Make yourself cum while watching this. Do it now." I rushed to comply, peeling off my shorts and lying down to stroke my dick. Her timing was perfect, because as soon as I got started she sent one more text: "I'll help." The plug clicked on and started to vibrate at the low setting.