All Comments on '9 and a Half Inches of Heaven'

by whiteman369

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Naughty tart

She had a right stuffing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Nice job. I want to suck his cock and I am not gay.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
lucky husband!

I hope it has progressed to the point where you get to share some awesome cocks with her? What a wonderful wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a little weak

Not a bad start, but needs a little more fleshing out of characters. Also, it seems that you didn't name "my wife" until several paragraphs in. Finally, it'd be really hot if she decided to take Charlie without a condom, made be while you're watching.

justaguy0260justaguy0260almost 8 years ago
Great story

Sounds a lot like my wife and I. Once she got the taste of a

Hugh cock she couldn't stop. Was it the same with you and your

wife did she continue to fuck him ? If yes did he stop using

condoms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big Cock for Wife!

Both my wife and I loved this story because it deals with a wife who finds her libido and sexual fulfillment through big cock. My wife could not orgasm when we fucked and she only came through clitoral stimulation. However, we started watching big cock porn and she soon agreed to buy a dildo. I let her choose, and sure enough, she bought a thick 12” dildo with a strap-on harness for me to wear. My 4” cock fits nicely into the hollow dildo. As I fucked her, the results were just mind blowing and she had numerous orgasms. A vaginal orgasm was a first for her and she had tears of happiness in her eyes afterwards.

Pretty soon she did not want my dick in her and she needed me to fuck her 2 or 3 times a day with the dildo. “Big cocks for her” became our shared fantasy talk as we fucked. One day, I looked her right in the eyes when she was about to cum, and said: “Baby, we both know you need a real big cock attached to a man inside you and not just a dildo. If you agree, then just nod your head “yes” as you cum!” She nodded and had a massive orgasm that continued for several minutes. As she came, she shouted “Yes, yes! Find me that big cock!”

Over the course of the next six months we found her a man who had a long thick dick, was compatible with her and was supportive of our marriage. She now fucks him almost every day and many times I watch. Afterwards, she face-sits me in reverse cowgirl, I clean her out, and she has several more orgasms.

I love sloppy seconds in her stretched out pussy. Neither of us can feel a thing, but, I cum almost immediately. She just looks me in the eyes and giggles “Fuck me baby, give me that little dick. Fuck me baby with that tiny dick!” and I cum. She has never been happier: happy wife; happy life!

She actively tells her girlfriends about her new big cock sex life. Some of them are also married and, slowly but surely, she is converting them into big cock women also. They are finding their own big cock fuck buddies.

Both my wife and I firmly believe that this is the way relationships should work. Pussy belongs to big cock. Marriage is wonderful, but it should not stand in the way of a woman getting the big cock she craves and deserves. Very nice story; keep writing.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Typical story of a well hung Bull Stud

Big cocks make other less endowed men and their wives feeling overwhelmed by a stud's sexuality. The sheer visual size of a hard cock is a thing of beauty and rightly worshiped by all. Those that don't accept this statement have yet to meet a man who packs above his weight and who is also confident in his own ability to completely fill and satisfy women. This story is a good example, well done!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another big cuck piece of crap story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

This is what I read "A Russian wife fulfils her big cock fantasy."

And what it means is "A Russian wife fulfills HIS gay cock fantasy" or in this case the writers gay fantasies.

Odds are you DO fall within the statistics of men who fantasize about wives fucking other men. Also YOU are fixated, like the other gay/bi cucks, on the BIG cock thing. Dont see what we do huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous