All Comments on '9 Fun Male Chastity Games For Wife'

by bearbulk93

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here's an idea slut, hubby decides you're not the queen of the world or worth one ounce of his time, affection, money or company. But before he kicks your skank ass to the curb he invites six of his buddies over to enjoy your whore body for the weekend. Then, out on the street for you! Bye, bye bitch! Don't let the door hit you in your STD filled ass on the way out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So with one orgasm to you, he has two minutes to just throw the ice block down and break it open?

Why is it also the MAN has to be denied orgasms, perhaps you should be denied as well. Work on your own control of base needs, women don't need to cum everyday either. But no you wouldn't want that, that isn't fair to you. Which makes you a hypocrite.

I dislike femdom just as much as patriarical relationships. Gender is a spectrum and we're about equality in 2023 so any relationship that favors one of the genders is arcaic in my opinion. We each need to pull the same weight and contribute equally. So instead of games, unlearn the systems of control that you are so desperately trying to cling to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife doesn't have to lock me up as I need viagra to get hard. She keeps the pills, and hardly ever lets me have one, because she doesnt need, and actually doesnt want my cock to be hard. My fingers tongue and her vibrators give her everything she needs. She still enjoys me coming, but only occasionally, and she much prefers it if im soft. When she does allow me an erection, Im not allowed to come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

too me, a chastity keyholder wife needs to have love and compassion.. Femdom is fun to a point, but too much, or too cruel, destroys the man and the marriage. Dignity and self worth are essential even for very subby men.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"He MUST do any chore you don't want to do. This includes dusting, mopping floors, laundry, the dishes...and much more!"

You know, one thing that really pisses me off about this type of household femdom, is the lack of balance.

Now, I understand that we're talking about a D/s relationship, so by definition the power dynamic should be skewed towards the dominant partner - but that's not what I have an issue with.

Let's look at this from the maledom perspective. A man who is dominant is often providing money and protection to his female sub - in return, she gives herself to him, by taking care of the house chores and his sexual needs. In a way, that is a traditional separation of roles, only largely exaggerated.

Now, let's look at how this maledom D/s relationship would work, if we applied average femdom standards to it:

-The female sub goes to work and is responsible for the majority of household expenses.

-The male Dom stays at home, not doing much, or if he goes to work, he spends all his earned money on himself.

-In case of findom, the Dom takes all the female sub's money that remains after she pays off all their bills, and spends them on his needs and hobbies.

-After the female sub returns home from work, she is now also expected to do all the chores and provide for him sexually, while the Dom - who has done nothing throughout the day - sits on his ass, watching sports or whatever.

-All the while, he also humiliates his sub, telling her that she's a worthless, pathetic piece of sh**, because she allows herself to be in that position.

If that does not describe an abusive relationship, then I don't know what does.

If you were to ask me, I can understand the Domme telling her sub to do all the chores around the house... Provided she is bringing in the dough, supporting the entire household financially, paying for all the dates, and protecting her sub - in other words, she is taking on all the masculine obligations, while he takes on the feminine one. And if not, if he is the one that's expected to provide money, pay for her stuff and so on - then she gets to rule the bedroom and takes on the feminine role of nurture and care inside the household. But this boils down to this concept that escapes many people today, that Power = Responsibility.

Also, regarding this line:

"It is seriously the funniest thing to watch a grown man fuck a fleshlight in a chastity cage."

Imagine that a male Dom locks his female sub in chastity, frustrates her by teasing her for weeks, then slaps some numbing cream onto her cooch and gives her a dildo, telling her that she can come, if she manages to bring herself over the edge within the next 30 minutes or so, while also knowing full well that she won't be able to do it.

Now imagine that after doing all that, he starts humiliatingly cackling at her, while telling her that she's pathetic for allowing him to take control over her. And of course, there is no aftercare, because who TF would care enough about some pathetic s**t, if she allows herself to be in that position.

I don't know about you, but suddenly this starts to sound a lot more disturbing to me.

Dear fellow men - if this is the sort of Femdom relationship you are fantasizing about, you don't need a Domme, you need therapy. Not because you like being dommed, there's nothing inherently wrong with that - but because your idea of a relationship is incredibly, incredibly abusive. A good Domme will raise you up and help you better yourself - not put you down and destroy your ego every chance she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is just man hating sadistic horrid behavior

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous