9 Incher Visits a Glory Hole

Story Info
Teen discovers love for cock sucking at local adult bookstore.
1.1k words
4.43
10.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in high school and just turned 18, I lived with my mother. My father had left when I was too young to remember. I felt awkward around people, and I didn't have a lot of friends. I am tall, have brown hair, skinny, long-legged kind of guy. I used to smoke a lot of pot when I was in high school. I used to get good deals through a buddy of mine, but he moved and gave me the name of another guy. My friend told me the guy was gay.

When I asked him how he knew that he leaned into me and said, "Because he's sucks my dick."

I laughed thinking my friend was kidding but he wasn't. He looked at me straight face, and said, "This guy takes his dentures out and can deep throat my cock until I cum...and he swallows every drop. I've got a big cock, and he's the only person who's ever been able to take my cock all the way. One night I went over to his house, and he made me cum twice."

I was starting to get hard thinking about how it would feel to have my cock deep throated. I had a big cock, and I know Jason has a big cock because I've seen him in the shower at high school. He's probably about 9 inches hard, and he's got huge low hanging balls.

I shifted my butt so that my cock could drop down from being stuck to the side of my thigh: I was wearing a pair of surfboard shorts, and my cock was starting to snake down the side of my leg as I listened to my friend tell me his story.

Jason told me the dealer was in his 50's, love to suck cock and sell weed. He said that this guy would suck his cock every time he went over to buy weed from him. Sometimes Jason would go over there after he fucked his girlfriend so this guy could get the last load of the day from him and clean him up.

When I asked him what "clean him up" meant, he said, "This guy is semi bi, and he likes to lick and suck me clean after I've fucked my girlfriend. He loves to suck straight cock that much."

"You'll like him," Jason said as he slapped me on the back.

Later that night I was in my bedroom stroking my big cock with one hand and stretching my big balls with the other. I've had my cock sucked before by a guy at the gloryholes down the street from the restaurant where I washed dishes after school a few days a week. It was very hot.

I went in one night after work to look at some magazines, and I noticed the booth area in the back. I had some quarters and wanted to check it out. I walked down a hall of doors, then ducked into one at the end. I walked in, closed the door, and I locked it behind me. There was a screen in the corner, a chair in front, and on the wall along it was a hole in the wall. It wasn't big, but big enough to get your cock and balls through.

I read about places like this on-line, and by now I was about 8 inches and growing. I still had on my black slacks from work, and I began to rub my hard cock through the thin fabric giving it a couple shakes to get it harder. I put some quarters in the slot and the movie started.

A few seconds later a mustached mouth pushed through the glory hole dripping with spit...its tongue lying flat away from its mouth. Being an 18-year-old with a big 9-inch cock just a few inches away from a willing, watering mouth was too much to take. I unbuttoned the top button on my slack, then unzipped the fly. I then reached in and hauled out my 9 inch, 18-year-old cock and placed the head just away from the wet mouth. I wasn't, and still am not attracted to men, and I couldn't believe I was going to do this, but this guy's mouth was so big, and wet, and his tongue was so wide and thick...I wanted to know what it would feel like to have my entire cock buried in a wet, hot mouth.

I put one hand on the wall as I used the other to guide my now steel hard thick 9-inch cock into the hot mouth in front of me. First, I started with two inches...the guy gobbled my cock down massaging the underside of my cock with his thick, rough tongue. At the same time, he gently but firmly sucked my cock into his mouth. It was fantastic. I let out a moan, and his moaned vibrated through my cock. I gently pushed more of my cock in....three inches, four, then seven. I stopped and let him lap up my cock while I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of having my big boy cock so expertly sucked. This guy really knew what he was doing. I rocked back and forth pushing an inch further, then pulling out slowly an inch. Inch after inch the guy on the other side gulped down my big cock until my balls were pressing up again the wall of the booth.

I let out a moan when I felt the head of my cock push passed his tonsils and down his throat. He gently rocked his head back and forth sucking my cock and lapping at it with his tongue. My entire cock was buried in the guy's throat, and he wasn't even struggling to get it down his throat. I moaned quietly thanking him for sucking my cock. By this time, I had both hands on the booth wall and looking down as my cock disappeared inside the guy's throat. This went on for about ten minutes before I couldn't hold back and longer.

My big balls retracted toward my cock, and my cock surged, softly I said "I am going to cum." The guy didn't let up and continued milking my big boy dick. My cock throbbed once last time then shot a huge load or cum down his throat...he gulped and gulped while I emptied a two-day load into his gut. He never backed off and swallowed every drop. I let myself go soft in his mouth then pulled out. He softly mouthed "thank you."

I piled my cock and empty balls back into my uniform pants, zipped up, and left.

I was really looking forward to meeting my friend's friend.