93 Days of Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Back in town.
3.4k words
4.41
3k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I just came back from my workout at the pool when I heard a car nearby. I look towards my neighbor's house and I see Darren and 2 other boys and 2 girls get out of the truck. One girl was clinging to Darren, but the other one had an attitude and by the way she rolled her eyes at whatever the other girl said, I conclude the irritation is with her.

"Hey fatty."

No longer paying attention to the people in the other driveway I face my sister.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!"

I see the smirk leave my sister's face and is replaced by fear.

I hear a snort, "It sounds like she called you a fatty."

I look at the bitch hanging off Darren before looking at Darren, "D, control yo bitch before she gets her shit fucked up."

I turn back to my sister, "And you, I know you don't want these hands this early in the morning, so you best to be quiet or catch the same fate as homegirl over there."

"It was a joke..."

I snort, "Cut the bullshit Victoria. I give no shits about what you think of me, but you will respect me."

I move towards the house, but before I'm out of ear shot of the people next door, I hear, "Who is she? I like her."

"Me too and she look cute."

I didn't pay the people outside no mind. I had to wash the chlorine from my hair and skin before I breakout.

---------------------

"Hey Granna, I'm going to get Lani and I'll be back."

"Okay baby, drive safely Winter."

"Will do Granna"

I kiss her cheek, walking out the door to my car.

I could hear Darren and his guest having fun.

Before I could get in my car I feel someones warm hand at my elbow. I turn giving him a look.

He smiles, dropping his hand.

"Sorry, I wanted to catch you before you go. Where are you going?"

"Out."

He laughs, "Okay, where out?"

"To see a man about a horse."

Not losing his smile, "Well, how long will you be seeing this horse and are you able to come over later? We are having a kick back and I wanted to invite you."

Thinking about Lani and how she might want to go out and me not feeling like getting all dressed up.

I look up into his face. Smooth caramel skin, beautiful hazel eyes, high cheekbones, pink, almost red full lips, and a curly top fade. He was beautiful for sure.

"I'll think about it."

I got in my car and backed out the driveway. I turned my navigation on and started my travel to Oakland airport.

Chapter 4

"I missed you girly!!!!"

"I missed you too."

Me and Lani had justed gotten up to my room. She will be here with me all Summer long.

"So hey, I know you might want to go out tonight and I don't really want to do that."

She started to say say something, but I cut her off, " But there is a kickback next door that I'm willing to go to."

She gives a weird look, "Next door like your next door neighbor, Darren? The ex-best friend?"

"Yep. The one and only. He's not the one to actually invite me, but a friend of his."

"Ooohh, tell me more. Is he cute?"

"He's pretty."

She snorts, "You don't like him?"

"I don't know him."

"Are you gonna to try to get to know him?"

I shrug, "If it happens, it happens."

Shaking her head, "I can't with you. Where is your bathroom so I can freshen up for the kickback?"

I nod my head to the white door behind her.

I get on my phone to check emails.

A few seconds later I hear Lani in the bathroom, "Bitch! You got a bomb ass bathroom. A girl can get used to this."

I laugh at the crazy girl

—————————

"Hi!"

I smile at the girl who opened the door.

"Hi."

"Wait, you are the badass that chewed out Kerry and your sister this morning."

I laugh, "Yep," I pointed to Lani, "This is Lani. We were invited by Mister Light-bright."

She laughs, "You mean Cam. Yeah, he can't stop talking about you." Holding out her hand, "My name is Kayla, come on in."

After shaking her hand, we stepped through the door. I looked around the house and found that everything was the same, save one or two details. I looked at the shelves that house Darren's trophies and saw the peewees and Junior team trophies were replaced by high school and Collegiate Championship trophies.

I look at the trophy from his senior year in high school and a memory I've tried to burry for the last 7 years came rushing back.

The warriors had won the state championship and in celebration of this win, people celebrated in the comfort of their own homes due to a storm. I had decided I needed to get out more; I went to the football game. I didn't have a car at the time so I relied on my Granna to get me to and from the game. I had called and told her that a classmate of mine invited me to her house to wait out the storm. I was really waiting out the storm at the school and didn't want Granna to get caught in it. I had just made myself comfortable on the couch when I hear the door open. I peak behind the couch to see Darren looking in my direction.

I laid back down without uttering a word. After a few seconds of silence, I felt my legs being lifted up and laid down on his lap.

I tried to move my feet to kick him, "I didn't invite you to sit down."

"I invited myself"

Almost kicking him in the jewels, "I don't want you on here with me. Get out."

He laughs, "come on... I use to do this to you all the time."

I snort, "Yeah, when I was 5 and actually liked you."

There was silence for 5 minutes and by that time, I had given up with getting my legs off his lap and was finally getting comfortable to go to sleep when Darren opened his big mouth.

"What happened to you."

I sigh, "Life."

"One minute we were friends and the next we weren't."

"I learned who my real friends and family were and I never looked back since."

"What does that even mean? Everything was fine and then you stopped talk.... Is this because I didn't come to your birthday party?"

He laughs, "You're still upset about that?"

I snort, "At the time it was definitely about you blowing off your best friend for a party her nemesis and her sister came up with just so no one came to hers."

He rubs his kneck in embarrassment.

"But that's no longer why I don't fuck with you."

I look him in the eye, "it was after, when you acted like you didn't do it and we was supposed to go back to the way things were. Like now; I don't give a fuck about that anymore. I didn't fuck with you after that and now, I don't fuck with you because I ain't fucked with you in years. The party was just the catalyst to our friendship and I'm ok with it at its current status."

"I'm sorry Shay. I was having trouble with my feelings at that age," he sighs as he leans his head back, "I had a crush on this girl. So instead of coming to her party like I said I would, I went somewhere else to distance myself. Not only that, but I was so stupid because I could have went anywhere else, but instead I went to the party of the two girls who hated her most. And when I got there and realized all the people I helped her invite and knew R.S.V.Ped was at their party. Instead of leaving and or even cursing everyone else out, I too stayed."

I shrug my shoulders, "it's done and over with. And if I'm being honest, I had a crush on you too."

Still do...

"I think it definitely added to the hurt."

It was silence for a minutes. It was surprisingly nice.

"I think we should become friends again."

I laugh, "No we shouldn't"

"Why not?"

"We won't even see each other after 3 months."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to..."

"University of Hawaii"

I raised an eyebrow, impressed.

"Yes I know what school you're going to. I know everything about you, but I was really asking if you weren't coming to any breaks"

I gave him a look, "Really D? Although we haven't been friends in over 10 years, you know my family dynamic."

He winces, "Yeah, I put my foot in my mouth on that one."

I give a small chuckle.

For the next couple of hours we talked like we had never stopped being friends.

At one point we had delved into peaceful silence when I felt his stare.

I turned towards him to find him looking at my face with a weird look on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He smiles, "You want to know a secret?"

I shrug my shoulders, confused, "Sure."

He leans in closer as I lean back.

When I have no more space to move, he climbs in between my legs and leans into my ear. I had been trying to lightly push at his chess to let him know he was too close, but it was like pushing a brick wall.

He whispers, "I still have a crush on the girl."

With that he kissed my ear and down my neck. I continued to try to push him away when he had kissed my spot on the back area where my shoulder meets my neck. It felt like electricity shooting out to my nipples and core.

I was no longer pushing him away, but holding on to him for dear life as he kissed and nipped at my neck.

——————

I was brought out of my trip down memory lane when an arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"I'm glad you made it."

I looked a the cute guy from earlier, "Yeah, thank you for inviting me. Does Darren know I was coming?"

"Nope, but who cares. He said we could invite whoever we wanted over at any time during our stay this Summer."

I nod my head in Understanding.

I hear a throat clear and I roll my eyes.

"Cam this is Lani, Lani this is Cam."

Both of them staring at each other without saying anything.

After about a minute of no words, I interrupt them, "ok, I'm gonna get a drink. Cam, why don't you come get Lani's for her while she finds us a place to sit in the living room. Lani, turn this corner and then make a right and you will be in the family room. We will be there soon."

After Lani left out of earshot, I turned to Cam, "Think about what you want from her and be straight up about your intentions. If all you want is a fuck let her know. If you just wanna hang and see where things go, let her know. Because you got one time to fuck up my girl and then ima fuck you up. Understand?"

Cam, still staring at the spot Lani was in nodded his head, "I think I just found my future wife."

I smile. I can tell he's telling the truth. Damn, he fell fast.

I laugh, "You would have to get a date with her first. Maybe be girlfriend and boyfriend for a while, huh?"

Eyes still glazed off a natural that is Lani, "Naw, I don't need any of that to know she is my future wife."

Shaking my head, "Let's go get the drinks silly boy."

————————

I was sitting out by the pool drinking a beer when I hear a high pitched voice.

"What are you doing here?"

Without turning around, "I was invited by Cam."

"You need to leave."

I sigh, "I'm only leaving if Cam tells me to go or more importantly, one of the men of the house."

"Well I'm the woman of.."

Laughing, I turn around to what looks like a drowned cat. "Oh my fuckin God!!!! Did you look in the mirror?"

The girl curls her lip up at me, "Yes I did and Darren loves how I look."

Before I can say anything else, Darren comes out with Kayla and another dude laughing until he takes a look at bitchy witch's face.

Darren chokes on his beer, "Nina!!! What the fuck happened to your face?!!"

Kayla and the other dude is laughing so hard that tears are flowing down their faces.

I'm to keep a straight face, but a snort leaves my mouth which draws the attention of Darren.

Darren raises his eyebrows in shock, "Shay, what are you doing here?"

Pointing to the house, "Cam invited me. Is that ok?"

Nodding, "Yeah, I imagine you still know where everything is?"

"Yep."

The other guy steps up to me to shake my hand, "Hi, my name is Dean. I'm this idiot's best friend."

I shake his hand, "Hi Dean, my name is Shaina"

He gives me a weird look, "Are you Shaina Winter"

I give a confused look, but answer truthfully, "Yep."

He looks at Darren with a smirk, "We've heard so many things about you."

I take a sip of my beer, "All good things I hope?"

"You were the original OG best friend and that Darren is totally in..."

"Okay Dean, you can shut up now."

Dean continues to smirk, "We will continue this conversation another time."

I smile and nod my head.

"Are you and Kayla together?"

Chapter 5

A couple of hours later, the kickback had picked up a few more people and was in full swing. It wasn't until Cam suggested spin the bottle.

"Alright everyone, each round is gonna get a little more raunchier than the last. There will be 5 rounds. First round for all you kiddos will be a simple peck. Second will be a simple second base touch, third will be a lap dance, fourth will be a full kiss, and the fifth and final round will be 5 minutes in heaven."

Me, Lani, Cam, Dean, Darren, Kayla, Nina, and another guy is playing. The other partygoers are surrounding us to watch us play.

The first round, I kissed Dean on the cheek. Cam kissed Kayla, Darren gave Lani a kiss on the hand, and Nina, trying to make Darren jealous, kissed the another guy—Sam, on the lips. The second round, I had gotten Cam, Lani got Darren, Kayla got Sam, and Nina got Dean.

During the third round, I got Sam, Darren got Nina, Cam got Kayla. We all laughed at the silly Dance his was giving her. Dean got Lani and he too did a silly dance. This round was so fun that we decided to do the round over. The second time around, I got Cam. That boy is a trip. He started off strutting to me with his hands rubbing in nipples. When he finally got to the chair I was sitting in, he proceeded to do the whole Michael Jackson Thriller dance.

The new fourth round, I got Darren. He started off grasping my neck. A silver of a memory had flickered through my mind and I clinched my thighs together. Because he was in front of me, no one could see the mean mug I was giving him. Smirking, he moved his hand down until he was touching and massaging my boob. Cam counted to 5 and the next pair was decided and it was their turn. Cam Nina, Lani was with Sam, and Dean got Kayla.

We are on the last round. Cam got to spend five minutes in Heaven with Lani. They both came back all googly eyed and shit. I knew they didn't go beyond a heavy make out session. I know Lani doesn't roll like that no matter how much she likes a guy and what I can tell from the last few hours when interacting with Cam, he is a pretty stand up guy and he hasn't treated Lani anything less than a queen tonight. Kayla gets Dean. No shocker there. It's my turn and I spin the bottle, hoping it lands on Sam and not Darren. Better the Devil I can control. My heart stops when it lands on Darren. I look at his face and although his face didn't show it, his eyes showed his excitement.

"Game over. Let's play a new game."

We all look at Nina and if there was ever a moment I like this girl, it would be in this one.

"The game is not over, Shay and Darren have to go and you and Sam."

I snapped my head to Lani with narrowed eyes.

What the fuck! You are not helping.

"Actually, I agree. I'm tired, had a big workout this morning and-"

I hear Nina's navally laugh, "You? Working out? Hahahaha, more like a big eat out."

I was so ready to curse this Bitch out, but instead I smirk at her while standing.

I reach across and pull Darren up, "let's go."

I drag him to the closet. Seconds later, we can hear a chair being secured in front of the door.

I sit on the floor with my phone, scrolling through instagram.

"So you brought me in here to do nothing?"

I look at him with a raised brow, "Yep and to make your girlfriend jealous."

He snorts, "she is not my girlfriend."

Looking back at my phone, "Could have fooled me."

I hear Darren sit down before my body is jerked up to his chest.

I try pushing myself up, away from him.

He wraps his arms around me; trapping me within them.

I'm pushing at his chest, but I can't seem to get out of his embrace.

"Come on Darren, let me go. I don't want to play your games."

Laughing, he grabs my hips and lifts me until I'm straddling him.

I stop my struggling the moment I hear him moan and the evidence of his lust rubbing against my core.

"Don't stop now."

I bite my lip from moaning too.

"Your an ass Darren. Let me go or I'll scream."

As I finish me statement the music turned up, shutting down my threat.

He laughs, "That's ok, no one will hear you scream my name." He leans forward to press a kiss to my cheek, "I know how embarrassed you get when you think people can hear you."

My face grows hot.

I can feel myself growing wet and with that I renew my efforts to get off his lap.

Hard on be damn.

But after a few minutes of struggling to do so, I gave up. I know that we Darren wants something, he never stops until he gets it.

A truth I've been trying to keep in the back of my mind, comes forward— I wanted to give in. Maybe it was missing him or maybe it was not having no dick for the last 4 years of my life finally getting to me. Either way, I wanted it all. I just didn't want Darren to know, but like always, he saw right through me.

I slum forward.

I feel his breath on my ear, "I missed you."

I snort, "You miss what I was giving you."

He chuckles, "Your right. I miss," He kisses my ear, "Your lips."

"Your breast," I feel one of his hands travel towards my left boob. I can feel the warmth of his hand through my shirt and bra as he massages it. A sharp pulse of pleasure shoots to my core when his lips reach my spot on the back of my neck. As a result, my nipples harden.

"And these Hershey kisses."

My head falls back as I moan. I arch more into his hand as he tugs on my nipple.

The sting of a bite to the neck and a tug and twist of my nipple brings an unexpected orgasm.

"Uhhh, oh fuck!" I clutch onto him while I shake from orgasm in his lap.

"God, I remember the first time I saw you cum and your whole body was shaking and sensitive to touch. So fuckin beautiful."

My body starts to calm down as he rubs the middle of my back. We just sit there; his holding and soothing me and me slowly coming back to earth.