93 Days of Summer Pt. 06

Story Info
Life at the Coleman Cabin.
3.5k words
3.67
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Life at the Coleman Cabin has been great. The day we found out Kayla was pregnant, we helped her plan a night, Dean would never forget. The next day we all celebrated to the new life on its way into the world with brunch. Everyone except Kayla had mimosas. Dean had to calm her done when she realized that she had been drinking since we got to the Coleman Cabin. They called the doctor and she assured them that everything would be fine and it can be confirmed at their next appointment the next day.

Beyond that little hiccup, everything was perfect. Every morning, me and Darren would wake up and swim laps. Then, we would shower together which led to sex and another shower. After pawing Darren off me, we join the others for breakfast. Then its activities time; were either all together in the pool or the lake, playing games, taking a boat ride, or we have a girls and guys day. We would eat lunch together and then go back to what we were doing. Sometimes, a few of us would be inside, completing tasks for work. After we ate dinner together, most nights we all get in our pajamas and we go to the in-home movie theater to watch a movie and eat junk food. Some nights we'd have ladies night and the men would have to fiend for themselves. Other nights, couples would split off to do their own thing. The nights me and Darren went to bed together, he would fuck me six ways to heaven. Or, we get a quickie in before I spent the night with the girls. And then wake up to do it all over again.

As we near the end of our trip however, the men made a plan to go on an extended sailing trip that they set sails on 2 days ago. I have been going through dick withdrawls since yesterday and today I made the decision to sneak off to the hot springs and have a little me time.

Coming around the bushes, opening to the clearing surround the springs, I walk to the edge of the sunken in hot springs. I put down my towel and phone near the edge and got in. Closing my eyes, I lean against the edge. As I start relaxing, I feel all my muscles loosening up. As my body relaxes, my horniness increases. I start by rubbing up and down my legs— slowly massaging them. Wherever my fingers touch seems to warm the skin even more. I move up my body, past my stomach to my breast— massaging and pinching my nipples. I moan loudly. Keeping one hand, alternating between pinching both nipples, I use my other hand to reach for my friend between the folds of my towel and pull it under water. Putting it against my clit, I rub the head of the vibrator against it before settling it at the angle I want. I press the on button; the vibrator vibrating at its highest setting.

Arching my back, I moan, "Ohhhh, fuck."

I hold the head to my clit for a few seconds before rubbing it in circles on my clit.

I replay the time Darren bought it for me during our trip to a sex shop. When we got back to his home, his parents were on a work trip—he watched as I made myself cum on it.

We looked into each other's eyes.

"Take your clothes off."

I start to take my my shirt off.

"Slowly...Give me a show."

He sits in his lounge chair in the corner.

I take a deep breathe before slowly pulling my shirt off. Arching my back, I take off my bra and gentle massage my breast. Turning around, I ease my pants and underwear down. Once it goes over my hips, I bend over, taking my pants and underwear with it. I step out of them, completely naked.

He nods to the bed. On it is the new wireless magic wand that he cleaned.

"Lay back and pleasure yourself"

Using that memory to spur on my fantasy, I pretend that he is in the hot springs with me telling me to cum. I can feel my moving closer and closer to orgasm. I roll my hips with the movement of my hand.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes!!!"

I feel my orgasm racing up my spine. I whimper.

Before I could go over the edge, I hear a voice I wasn't excepting for another day.

"I love when you make that sound."

I yeld and jump so hard, the wand is tossed out of the water and lands at his feet.

"Darren, when did you get here?"

He picks up the wands and moves forward. When his right in front of me, he lays down by my face.

Turning me back around, he put the wand back into the water and against my clit.

My hips buck at the contact and I whimper again.

"I've been here since you reached into your towel for our old friend here. Now cum."

On command, I cum. It hits me like a freight train.

"Uhhhhh, fuck Darren."

I'm shaking from my oragsm—I trying to grab onto his hand in the water to push the toy away, but he holds it there.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"I can't."

He chuckle, "Yes you can. My good girl can take anything."

I feel another orgasm rearing up.

I use my other hand to grab at his hair, pulling him to my kneck. He places a kiss right behind my ear, kissing all the way down my neck before placing a kiss on my spot. A shot of pleasure shoots straight to my clit, pushing me over once again.

I whimper, "I'm cummming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!"

Darren eases the vibrator off my clit and turns it off.

I feel Darren move me forward before sliding in behind me. He wraps me in his arms around me as I calm down from my orgasm.

"I love how you cum."

I snort, "What, looking like I'm having an exorcism?"

"Hahah, you don't look like your having an exorcism. You look like someone in pleasure overload. Its beautiful. You are beautiful."

He kisses my temple.

"When did you get back?"

"About 15 minutes ago. We were done with the bromance and were missing our women."

"More like you were horny and was missing pussy."

He chuckles, "Something like that."

He lifts me slightly and a few seconds later, pulls me down onto him, I sink on his dick and moan.

"I recon you missed me too."

Grabbing my hips, he moves me gently, up and down.

"I missed you so much." I whimper, "Ohhhhh, fuck. Mmmmhhh."

"Thats a good girl."

I lean back against his chest, letting him control the pace. I can feel every ridge of him filling me to the brim.

He reaches to my front and rubs my clit, "Cum for me baby girl."

My orgasm races through my body. He pulls me down one last time before I feel his warm cum empty into me.

"Damn Baby, keep clinching like that."

As we calm from our climax, I realize he is still hard.

He leans into my ear and whisper, "We're not done yet."

———————————

We went 2 more rounds before we got out of the water and headed back to the cabin.

"How was your trip?"

He wraps his arm around my shoulders, "It was good. We just chilled and drank beers."

I snort, "You mean to tell me, y'all ain't looked at no ass?"

When I didn't hear a response, I look up at his face. He's wearing a grin.

I elbow him in the side, "Thats what I thought."

He laughs.

Smacking my ass, "None of them more beautiful or fatter then yours."

Moving out from under his arm, walking in front of him, making sure to switch my hips,.

I yell over my shoulder, "Glad you know."

I make my way up the steps into the cabin, "Honey, I'm home!!!"

"We're in here!!"

I walk into the kitchen to see Kayla at the stove and everyone else sitting at the table playing Uno.

"Hello boys, I hope yall had a great trip."

"Hey Shay, sure did."

"Hey Shaina."

"How was your adventure?"

"Relaxing."

Darren comes up behind me and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. He kisses my neck.

"We can see."

I roll my eyes.

I walk to the breakfast counter and take a seat, "Kayla, what you cooking for us today?"

"Fried chicken tossed in four different sauces; Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Lemon Pepper, and Buffalo. Garlic Noddles and salad for our sides."

"Sounds great."

"It should be ready in 15 minutes."

"Ok, I'm going to take a quick shower."

I run up to the room, tossing clothes as I go.

"Need help washing your back?"

I turn with a smirk, "Nope. If I left you help me, we would never make it out of this room."

Chapter 13

"So, can I take you out on Wednesday?"

We just got back from our trip at the Coleman Cabin.

"Mmmhhh...Yes."

He smiles, "Okay, I'll pick you up on Wednesday at 8pm."

I reach up, wrapping my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into him.

"Will I see you at 5am tomorrow?"

He sighs, "Unfortunately, I won't be able to to make it until Thursday. I have to fly to New York tonight for a deal."

"Well, safe travels and text me when you make it."

I give him a kiss, which quickly turns heated.

Needing air, I break the kiss and step back, "I'll see you Wednesday."

"See you Wednesday, baby."

I walk into the house and close and lock the door.

I sigh walking up the stairs to my room.

I'll order pizza and soak in the bath tonight.

Tomorrow, I have to go get Grana from the airport. She is coming back from Louisiana from visiting my aunt and uncles.

Before I can enter my room, I see my mother coming out of hers.

"Hey Shay-Shay, How was your trip?"

"It was good."

I attempt to walk into my room.

"Shaina?"

I sigh, "Yes?"

"Where did we go bad?"

I shake my head, "If you even have to ask..."

Stepping into my room, I softly say, "Goodnight, Ma'am."

Before she could say anything else, I close the door quietly.

I lean up against the door and whisper, "Lord, give me strength."

-------------------------

"How was your trip Grana?"

"It was good. I got to see all my babies. You knew your Auntie Gina had a newborn."

"I heard. What is the baby's name?"

"Lynnae."

I nod.

"And how was your vacation?"

"It was great and just wanted I needed."

"Did you and the Coleman boy make up?"

"Grana, I don't think he would have invited us, if we didn't make up."

"Don't get fresh little girl. I'll still pop you in the mouth."

I chuckle, "Yes Grana."

"Hefa."

I laugh.

"I was asking if ya'll fuckin'"

"Grana!!!!"

She laughs, "What? If your grandfather was still alive, we would be at it like bunnies. Hell thats how he died, God rest his soul; me riding him home to be with the king."

"Hahaha!!! I'm done."

When I hear Silence that I quickly look over at my grandmother scratching her head and giving me a side eye.

"Your Serious?!"

"Yep. Don't tell your daddy, but when the paramedics came, I barely had my dress on."

She looks out the window and chuckle, "Now, I got my a little young thang to help out with my needs."

I shake my head, "Grana, I'm too done with you."

"Old don't mean obsolete."

"You right."

"Also, I know ya'll was fucking when yall was in high school because I saw you leaving his house with the same clothes you had on the day before."

My jaw drops.

Damn!

"I'm just wondering if yall made up enough to be at it again."

We were both silent for a minute before I answered.

"We are together and trying to make it work. He is taking me out on Wednesday."

"Oh, okay. Well I hope y'all have a good time and enjoy this ride called life. You never know when its gonna end."

I nod, "I hear ya Grana."

Chapter 14

It was 4th of July and the neighborhood was having its annual block party. Me and Lani were sitting with Kayla in the lawn chairs placed around the kiddy pool in the front lawn of the Coleman house with a drink in our hands, while the guys were across the street at the Myers'. Bill Myers, a high school friend and teammate of Darren's had come home and seemed to have invited their entire inner circle from high school over to his house. They were about to play a game of street football.

"After last night, this is a great way to relax."

"Here, here! Us, shaded, in comfy chairs, dipping our toes in some cool water, a drink in hand—thank you Lani for the refreshing juice, and we get to watch a bunch of hot, half naked men in the sun."

We all laugh.

Me and Lani began our week long stay at the Coleman residence yesterday. We all stayed up until 2 in the morning to cook food for today and our table for the block party.

I had groceries delivered to the house last night for us to make something for the block party as well as make food specifically for our group. When the guys brought them in everyone except Darren had looked at me with confusion as to why we had more than the items for the dessert table that was assigned to the Coleman's.

"Good looking out babe. I totally forgot about making our own food."

Lani, asking what the others were wondering, "Why do we need to make extra food? I thought the Coleman house was only incharge of the desserts."

Me and Darren looked at each other for a second, before saying at the same time, "Mrs. Williams."

"Who's Mrs. Williams?"

I stop putting items away, "A very nice woman, who insists on her and her husband gilling the meat and doesn't see reason to wash her hands after touching on nor picking up after her dog, if you catch my drift."

They all screw up their faces, "Ewww."

"Yep. And it wouldn't be a problem if she didn't insist on them and the Carters putting their cooked meat on the same table. Plus the Thomas' can't make sides forth a shit. If there is one thing I can say good about my parents is their skills in the kitchen."

"I second that. Unfortunately and also fortunately, I learned everything about grilling from her father. When I was still friends with shay, I would stand with her father and mines, whenever he was here, at the grill. I would watch how her father would cook the meat. When I was about 14 years old, my parents started to leave me at home by myself instead of hiring a babysitter. I remember the first time I tried to grill. I almost burnt the house down. But, I kept trying until I finally got it right. I even watched BBQ shows and Youtube clips to elevate it."

"And a damn good time spent on learning; my college 15 can attest to that."

Dean smacks Kayla's ass, "And a damn good 15 you gained." He leans in to kiss her neck before whispering in her ear. By the way he smirked and she was biting her lip, you could tell they are gonna get it in tonight.

Trying to redirect the focus back to the tasks at hand, I looked at Lani, "Lani, I also got ingredients for you to make Manapua," Looking at the others, "She makes some bomb ass Manapua."

Chuckling, she replies, "I'll make it, but then you have to make your bake mac n' cheese and candied yams."

I smile, "I knew you were going to say that, so I got all the ingredients for that as well."

"Uhh, Dean buddy, before you go upstairs to ravish Kayla, how about you figure out all the baked goods. Me and Cam will get started on the meat and you girls can get started on our sides."

Kayla leaned over to the bluetooth speaker to connect her phone. When the sound of Mista Fab came through the speaker, we all bobbed to the rap lyrics and got started on the tasks.

By the time me and Darren got to bed it was 2am. This morning, we all woke up around 9am and had breakfast. Darren had been up since 8am, showered and dressed, and had started the grill in the backyard. After breakfast, we started getting ready for the day. I didn't want my sides to be done super early, nor late, so after showering, I ran down stairs and put the mac n' cheese and the yams in the ovens. One thing I loved about the Coleman's Home is their kitchen. They had two of every major appliance; 2 refrigerators, two stove tops, two overs, a regular 'L' shaped countertop and a breakfast island in the middle of the kitchen. I used both ovens since the yams and mac n' cheese needed to be baked and different times and temperature.

After sorting the food out, I went back to Darren's room to finish getting ready. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, moisturized it, lotioned up my skin, and put on deodorant. Then I tackled my hair by slicking it back into a ponytail and laying my edges down. I placed a headscarf on my head to allow my hair to dry and for everything to stay layed. Once done, I put on my two-piece swimsuit and some cut-off shorts. Finishing my look for the day, I put on my apple watch, added some gloss to my lips, and put on my favorite pair of glasses. I turned off all the lights and closed the door. I headed down stairs to check on the sides and help with setting up our lawn outside. Me and Kayla blow up and filled up the kiddie pool with cold water. We had Dean stake an beach umbrella over it and me and Kayla finished the look with lawn chairs for us three girls. Then, we helped Dean setup the dessert table before I went back in to check on the sides. Lani had been inside making drinks and finish cooking her dish. Once it was all done, we set all the food up on the island for all of us to serve ourselves from. It was around noon when the block party really got started. Because of Covid, there were no jumpers this year or a stage for a mini concert to happen, but the kids were still entertained with the many toys, bikes, hoverboards they had all gotten. We like some of the families, brought our own speakers out to listen to music. Kayla made a playlist that incorporated old school and new school Rap and R&B music. Two hours into the block party and me and the girls had decided to get under our shaded mini Oasis. And thats how we were for another 30 minutes before watching our men getting started with their game.

"These drinks are good Lani. I know mine ain't got no alcohol, but its still has a nice refreshing zing to it"

"Thanks Boo. I used club soda in yours"

"Yes, thank you Lani."

"No prob, Shay."

For a few minutes, we sat in comfortable silence, watching over men divide themselves into teams.

"I think I'm gonna sleep with Cam tonight."

Teasing her, "You already sleep with him."

She smacks her lip, "You know what I mean."

"I do, I thought you were already putting it down on him."

"I did too. Especially when I walked pass yall door this morning and heard you screaming to Almighty Jesus."

I laughed out loud.

Lani's cheeks turning pink, "We haven't gone all the way. In fact, he is the only one going down."

Shocked, I reply, "Damn."

Kayla asked the question, I too was burning to know, "Do you not like going down on him?"

She shakes her head, "No, I actually been trying to do so, but everytime he has distracted me to the point I'm too tired to even think of returning the favor."

"Have you asked him about it?"

She looks at me, "Yeah, his response is always that he doesn't care for me to return the favor. He only wants me to go down on him when I'm ready and not feeling pressured to return the favor." Returning her gaze to the men, "So, I've decided to be the initiator and go all the way with him tonight."

"Well-"

"Ain't this a sight."

I sigh.

Fucking hell.