99 Exercises in Horniness

Story Info
This includes multiple characters and I hope it makes sense.
1.8k words
1.56
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1-- These cuffs I'm wearing were made by your brother so you'd know where he's been 😊.

2-- Astral projected finger fucking.

3-- Even better than being invited to dinner is knowing that your face is going to be my seat!

4-- I'm not ever going to text you, ever 'gain. OK? You will know exactly when I want you to come in to my office. Don't worry about it.

5-- You do realize you don't need a physical leash, right? That's the art.

6-- Please, just be proud of the hat and put on the ring. I need to be fucked in my throat more than you need your dignity.

7-- So-o-o... we should talk about you eating my shit... The guys at work said they really wanted to see it? Um... it would be, like, great for morale.

8-- You want it? You want it? Go fetch!

9-- This Halloween I'm going over to Brad's house, and you're going to hand out candy.

10-- To the radiator, just like I showed you. Eventually, you won't even need me. Moments like these should suffice for a really long time.

11-- My boyfriend is going send you the pics of me from our date tonight. Don't save this number, though. He wouldn't like that.

12-- My new girlfriend wants to meet you and see if you approve of her, hahah.

13-- Yeah we fuck, so what?

14-- SILLY. Just because it looks nice doesn't mean it's not a cage.

15-- You don't want my kiss?

16-- Imagine training to be a hero your whole life and then someone like me gets a key to the city... Do you like my throne?

17-- You're just a practice dummy. I get my first real chaste-cuck when I turn twenty.

18-- I know it hurts... ☹ But it's better for you. It's just... not the right time, you know what I mean?

19-- You have to touch the back of my neck, and input 'enter' before every command that you wish for me to perform, then I will do what you want as smooth as possible.

20-- Just suck my clit. It's not that fucking hard.

21-- I already have a girlfriend. Being my 'girlfriend' entails wearing the same outfits I do, every day, for umm-... forever? Ahah. Yeah.

22-- You're dying... ... and we're not sad to see you go.

23-- I live for that vein popping out of your forehead, haha.

24-- Can I bite your ear in a way that screams?

25-- No, hah, she doesn't like you. She's just taunting you. Don't worry about it. I think you're hilarious, too.

26-- Please, mistress, give me a kiss that stings.

27-- I don't really care if the shit stain doesn't come out of your teeth.

28-- You own me, you own me, you own me, you own me, yes...

29-- Do you prefer calling yours a tube or a cage? Either way, I'm adding SPIKES!

30-- I am obsessed with how weird you make my dick feel...

31-- Bloop.

32-- Of course we should get married. See, even when we're both wearing the latex, everyone knows you're my bitch.

33-- Oh my gosh, honey! I'm going to suck cock!

34-- Thanks. I hate it.

35-- So-o-o, this is my girlfriend... Basically, she's going to be the one beating you up from now on, and I'm just going to be telling her how to do it, whatever, y'know- ... "Ok! So we're going to the club tonight and you're going to clean this whole apartment! And when we get back, you're going to make our snacks! And then, you get to keep our feet warm falling asleep. Sound nice? Ya... Did I miss anything...?" O-m-g, make sure you get a picture of him. Yeah, right now.

36-- I knew I struck roll marrying a billionaire. Had no idea you'd also be such a slut, as well. So, yeah, I feel pretty lucky to have you.

37-- No, babe, you don't get it... Licking my clit isyour job.

38-- It's up to you. I can crush your dick from the outside, or from the inside.

39-- Her tits aren't wet anymore. Get on it! Now!

40-- I'm not really that kinky. I just hate you.

41-- Now, imagine yourself being a real man... *snap*.

42-- My girlfriend's going to be livid once she finds out you made me cum.

43-- Remember what I said? My mouth belongs on your throat, not your cock. It's ok. We all get a little confused sometimes.

44-- Your balls. Put them in my hand.

45-- Ugh, my girlfriend is making me pay for all her shopping today... I need you to give me your credit card.

46-- My dinner comes out of a recipe. Yours is in a bag.

47-- Babe!! My balls have gotten smaller!

48-- It's 'Your Perfection', or don't address her at all.

49-- Yeah, they're asleep. Try kicking them in the balls.

50-- I know it's not fair.

51-- Tim and Rodney are going to break in and fuck my mouth tonight, you're not going to call the cops are you? Oh, and um, can you make them dinner?

52-- Oh my gosh, watch this- Footrest!

53-- Awh, you make me really sad too.

54-- Don't look at me. I'm going to be the one fucking you. Look at her.

55-- Yes, I want you to grab my tit. There'd be no point in teasing you if I gave you absolutely nothing...

56-- I really hope you have a foot fetish...

57-- I think you should pick out the rug for our apartment. You're going to be looking at it a lot.

58-- Dildo in? Now paint my nails. Don't fuck it up.

59-- Awh, babe. I love that you're disgusting.

60-- Cages are for pets that don't behave. But my doggie wouldn't use his jerk without my strict permission, right?

61-- More tilt! Gosh, you're a terrible seat.

62-- Have you ever wanted to just stop existing because you're so pointless?

63-- Congrats, you have a job today. Wifey wants to give me head in the backseat of your car.

64-- Yup, I'm only teasing you outdoors from now on, because you're getting too comfortable.

65-- But babe, I can't marry you! I still have to take care of my pet! Certainly I've threatened to just leave him on the side of the road before, but...

66-- They can stay with us. But only as a shoe shiner.

67-- I guess I could use a shower... Hey, would you mind calling Fred over to the house for me? Thanks.

68-- "Ugh. I hate this assignment. I think you're going to just have to do my section for me." Oh my gosh... seriously? "Yeah."

69-- Bitch, you like that I own you. Please, shut up. Before I have to buy a real muzzle for you.

70-- Sniff it. Does it smell familiar?

71-- You can only watch.

72-- Sorry, babe, I have to leave you on red again.

73-- So if I woke up with your cock in my mouth, I don't know if I would complain...

74-- She made me eat her pussy for so long, and then cook her dinner, and I just got done exercising for an hour straight in front of her, naked. So, yeah, I'm a little tired, but it feels good. The last time I complained, she wouldn't kiss me for a week, but fucked me really hard each night, and then called me a dumb trap before we went to bed.

75-- My tits hurt.

76-- Yeah, you've got a lot of pain coming your way. You should probably buy me a new dress to make it easier on the both of us.

77-- Oh my gosh, they finally made fluffy cages. Now this is even better.

78-- So close, yet so far away...

79-- I need your train in my station right now.

80-- Fine, yes! I'm a sex toy!

81-- Ok, you sure? Alright, come on, keep going, it's going to land right in your face, ha!

82-- Down.

83-- Why are you watching me?

84-- No. There simply is no more 'you'.

85-- When you see this smile, you will know it's time to get down in your proper place. Yes, that's it exactly.

86-- Lace my shoes, bitch.

87-- I'm sorry, did you just say something?

88-- I know, babe. Just keep watching my ass- he's mean to me because I'm a slut and I deserve it, and you don't have to listen to him. Just keep watching my ass, it'll all be over soon.

89-- And when you look up at me, so cute when you're pathetic, with your silly dick in your hand, and beg me to let you cum... I'll only whisper, "No." Just audible enough to feel a kiss from my breath on your face.

90-- You should kiss your leash, you should name it, you should get really used to it, because as long as it's on you are never touching my body... and once it's off, well, that's only going to happen after you're cleaned, and why do you think I'd be around any longer after that, hm? So, please, enjoy it.

91-- Babe, if you touch my dick even once, it's going to erupt... "Oh, I know. Just sit back."

92-- I really love you so much, but I really will juice your balls if you don't do what I say.

93-- I'm going to shrink you down and put you inside my heel.

94-- No, no- it's not going to shock your balls. When I press the button the grip around them gets tighter. Yeah, I really want to destroy those balls. Like, I want you to be sitting on the bus one day and just, like, feel the void, where your balls used to be, and think about me... Ok, sorry that was a bit of a mean image. Here's a kiss. Haha. I'm going out on a date tonight, so I'm going to give you a level tighter on those nuts of yours... if you do all the chores correctly I'll probably undo it.

95-- And then she let me choose what degrading name I wanted to be called while I listened to her fuck my ex... I think I'll do the same with you when the guys come over!

96-- I'm making breakfast, do you want some? Ok, do a little jump. Now sit on my foot.

97-- You're officially promoted to taking off my bra every night.

98-- You should really be nicer to yourself, or I'm going to run out of insults that are true about you.

99-- Oh, my gosh, babe- I love it so much. You made the absolute best pet ever...