Welcome Home Pt. 01

Story Info
I (F) come home to a thrilling greeting from my boys.
1.3k words
4.26
11.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panlingua
panlingua
36 Followers

I chuckled, hearing pup whimper on the other side of the door. Surely he was eager and hoping I'd let him out.

"Oh hush, Luc," I call out to him, trying not to laugh too loud. Poor little thing. So neglected...

"I'm coming, I'm coming... Needy little thing." I mutter to myself as a grin splits my face.

I slip the key into the lock and turn it, drawing it out just for the drama. I really oughtn't tease him like this... But damn if he wasn't cuter the more desperate he got.

I open the door slowly, but it doesn't save me from being nearly tackled by the 6'2, scrawny boy who launched himself at me. Never mind him being three years older than me, I could never see him as anything more than a good little boy. A sweet little pet.

I laugh, partially from relief of not falling on my ass.

"You know, pup. We really should train that jumping habit out of you..."

I pet his hair affectionately. The grin on my face hasn't budged, and my heart picks up a beat at the way he nuzzles my thighs. My voice softens, filled with love.

"Maybe we should get you a shock collar to keep you up on your training, hmm?"

That gets his attention. Wide eyed, he stares up at me and whimpers again. I'm sure he'd protest, or maybe he'd even agree, but the muzzle is hardly helpful with his ability to speak. Just as it should be; dogs don't talk.

I can't help laughing at his pathetic little pout. So cute... What's a girl to do when faced with such an overload of cuteness?

"You've been such a good boy, though... I suppose you haven't forgotten my promise...?"

He suddenly releases me and backs away, wiggling his butt happily. I look down at his cage and almost laugh again. It's been a month, and he's been an absolute dear.

It's about time he gets a reward.

Crouching down, I pull the chain from under my shirt and teasingly swing the key hanging from the end. He scurries forward again, his tail swaying behind him.

"What a good b--"

A fist in my hair.

A gentle tug that sends me stumbling across the room, only to skid to a stop on my butt.

A gentle, familiar voice, filled with the same amusement I felt only moments ago.

"Welcome home, love..."

I look up at my husband, a man whose presence either fills me with a soft loving

glow, or a heart-pounding excitement. Right now it was the latter.

"M-MMaster--"

The fist is in my hair again, tugging my head back. He tsks at me, still amused, but feigning disappointment.

"Now now... You weren't really going to pay him attention before greeting me properly, were you love...?"

He's already pulled his sweats down to expose his cock.

"That's not very nice."

Before I can say anything, move an inch, think even half of a thought, he's filling my mouth.

"There's my good girl..."

He groans.

"Such a sweet little whore for me."

He starts to thrust, soft enough that my body doesn't panic, but hard enough to claim my throat and remind me of my place. The fist in my hair tightens, pulls my head further back. With the new angle, Master is able to slide his entire length all the way into my throat, making it bulge.

My eyes roll back, and drool pours down my cheeks. My immaculate makeup I spent hours perfecting for work is completely ruined within seconds. I relish it, knowing it's only exciting my love more. My legs spread eagerly, my proper skirt riding up to expose my very improper lace panties, soaked through with my excitement.

A whimper from the corner, and Master stops, slowly pulling out. He turns to Luc, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes.

"We haven't forgotten you, pup..."

He drags his hand over my face smearing spit everywhere as he stalks towards our sweet little pet, ever obedient. Master crouches down, much like I did moments ago.

"I don't want to hear any words from a dog, understood?"

Pup nods at Master, taller than him on a technicality, but seeming less than half his size in this moment. My husband reaches around my pet's head with his clean hand and unlatches the muzzle, allowing it to drop to the floor.

"Open."

Luc's jaw obediently drops without question, and Master immediately thrusts two spit-drenched fingers into his mouth. He holds the back of pups head as he fucks the boy's mouth much in the same way he was fucking mine.

A pause in the assault on Luc's lips.

"Does Mistress taste nice, pup?"

Luc simply whimpers and nods. Master withdraws his fingers from Luc's mouth and slaps him across the face.

"Now. You're going to watch, pup, and I want you to sit there like a good boy and wait your turn."

Luc whimpers in agreement, but my husband is already turning around to face me again. He grins in a way I could only ever describe as evil.

"My sweet little slut..."

He saunters up to me, pets my hair, strokes a wet hand over my cheek. Tightening his grip in my hair, he drags me to the floor on my back. He comes down over me, tugs my panties to the side, and slams his cock deep inside my pussy. He groans loud before starting into a rough, hard pace. Helpless against the sudden, overwhelming pleasure, I cry out before moaning. I squirm just a little from the pleasure, a movement that earns me a slap across the face.

"Stay still, little fleshlight. Master doesn't care for a struggling toy..."

His words align with his rhythm.

"Just be a good, limp doll for me so I can fill you up."

I whine and whimper, but try my best to obey. Luc whimpers, and I look up to see the sweet boy sitting, squirming, clearly impatient as his cock tries to harden behind the cage. His gaze meets my eyes, glazed over with pleasure from being railed, and he whimpers again. He shifts and squirms, his hands momentarily trying to travel to his cock before he remembers his place. Or maybe it's the combination of the cage and hand-binding getting in his way. In any case, he's hopeless in any attempt to touch himself. So his eyes start to travel, over my face, down my body, to the place where Master is filling me.

My tits bounce with every thrust, my soft body jiggling and giving way to my husband's groping hands. I moan and whimper his name, drooling as my mind goes numb, all of my nerves seemingly rushing to my pussy to fill me with more pleasure than should be humanly possible. When he holds me, gropes me, bites me, takes me... It's as though nothing else exists or ever could exist.

His thrusts start to stall, becoming rougher and more sporadic. I scream delightedly when he sinks his teeth into my shoulder. His cock starts to twitch inside of me, and my pussy twitches and squeezes him in return. I know he's coming close. Close to finishing, close to claiming me, close--

He grunts and moans as cum floods my pussy. Continuing to thrust through his orgasm, the excitement of being filled, and the continued stimulation, swirl together to push me over the edge too. I cry out, whimpering, my orgasm rocking my whole body, wave after wave of contractions and shivers rolling through me.

"Ma-Maastteer--"

He cuts me off with a kiss that leaves no question as to what, and who, I am. He kisses me like a beautiful woman, needed and loved. Yet, somehow, he also kisses me like an inanimate toy there for his pleasure. I moan and melt into him, loving both sensations, but the kiss lasts far less time than I'd like. He pulls away and smiles into my eyes.

Then he looks at Luc. That evil grin returns.

"You didn't forget our sweet, patient puppy, did you...?"

panlingua
panlingua
36 Followers