Wife Cuckolds me via Airport TSA Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckold’s cheating wife does webcam performance.
2.9k words
2.58
7.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
win69win
win69win
57 Followers

So I hope you enjoyed the first installment of this fantasy. Here's where it left off before I roll into the sequel.

I rush to the gate, board the aircraft and quickly text my wife "What the hell Marie, we seriously need to talk but I just boarded my flight!"

Marie replies with "I received some very interesting pics and video clips from TSA, I see you've been naughty! Have a safe flight Babe."

Immediately I get a second text from an unknown number but I'm pretty sure it's the same one in the note my wife wrote for the TSA Agent. The text says "Congrats Bud, you're officially a Cuckold and a cocksucker now. Oh and by the way, you know me but you obviously didn't know that I've been fucking your wife for months now and I will be most definitely be fucking her every day this week while you're away on business. FYI: I was deep in her married pussy all last night while you were waiting at home to get your "going out of town on business sex" and as a matter of fact, we're in YOUR bed now and she's sucking my cock while I text you this. Have a nice trip Cucky!"

I text both numbers with messages saying "WTF" and "please stop - let's talk" but I get no reply from Marie. The mystery man just replies once with "I told you she's busy, stop texting. I'll have her text you when she's gotten what she needs."

After landing I'm alone in my hotel room on the other side of the country...I'm pissed, I'm hurt, I'm frustrated, but I'm also as hard as I can get within the confines of my chastity cage and even the restriction from the cage is turning me on. My own body is contradicting my emotions.

Who is the guy, how did I not pick up on this if it's been going on behind my back for months.....I'm wracking my brains and coming up with nothing.

A frequent traveler and creature of habit, I unpack and set up my hotel room like I always do on these business trips and then I sit back on the hotel bed and open my laptop. Of course I've already undressed and only have my chastity cage on. I go to the search engine, type in "cheating wife, cuckold watches" and choose one of the big sites that has a vast library of choices. I start clicking on links and watching some of the videos. An hour has passed since "He" last texted me telling me to leave them alone.

My phone lights up and I get some relief seeing it's Marie. I quickly pick it up and she's texted me saying "where are you right now?"

I respond that I'm "in the hotel room sitting on the bed hurt and confused, where are you?"

She responds "on your side of OUR bed....I'm on all fours, my stud is inside me taking me slowly, he's thick and it feels amazing".

I text back "Babe please stop and talk to me."

My wife quickly sends "nope, not happening...matter of fact he says for you to get off the bed and sit on the floor as if you were here and there's no room for you on our bed."

I don't even realize that I obey without hesitation.

Marie sends "Are you on the floor yet?" and I respond that I am.

She says "good, now log into your favorite swingers website account that you think I haven't known about, go to member webcams and filter it by the amount of current viewers option."

I get a text from his number "we've been waiting until we had a 100 viewers to call you in on it, your lady is very popular here, congratulations you are viewer number 126 turn your volume up."

The image on the screen is my wife face down, ass up and I can see two big strong hands on her hips as he's slow-fucking her and some of his torso but no face. Marie has the keyboard in front of her and types into the chat "Viewers, my husband has just joined the cam chat like we promised."

In the chat she uploads the pic she took of me in our bedroom the night she put the chastity cage on me.

Marie says to the camera "Honey, Mmmmmm Honey, they're up to speed on the your last few days of introduction into chastity and know that you're on the other side of the country (Mmmmm) on a business trip. Say Hi to our viewers."

I type in "Hello" and a dozen comments barrage the screen saying things from "Hi Cucky" to "Dude, he's been fucking the hell out of your wife for at least an hour".

Marie tells me and everyone else to turn on our speaker volume because it's difficult to type so much while getting fucked by a "Real MAN's cock."

I see camera angle movement and realize there must be a third person in our bedroom and ask Marie "Who else is there?"

She responds "Oh yeah honey, thanks to you I have a new BFF that volunteered to help me train you as a proper cuckold....I bet you remember TSA Agent Lisa. Her and I have been talking since your incident at the airport and she graciously offered to do the video for us. Thank Lisa Cucky!"

I type in the chat "Thank you Lisa" and several responses pop up commenting on me falling in line as a Cuckold husband pretty easily or calling me a pathetic obedient wimp.

Lisa turns the camera to her face and speaks to me saying "Hi Cucky, now that's we reached our viewers goal of over 100 let's all check out your smoking hot wife take this big cock and get slutty for her stud and everyone watching."

Lisa turns the camera back to my wife, zooms in on her face and says "okay sexy, let's get your hubby up to speed. So what's going on here wifey?"

Marie asks her stud to go slow for a bit while she explains the situation and then she looks into the lens and says "okay my new webcam fans and friends; so my husbands co-worker has been taking care of my sexual needs for months now and when I showed him hubbies porn collection he said our Boi here was a prime candidate for Cuckolding. His first introduction was when I tricked him into wearing a chastity cage. I teased him relentlessly while caged. Then I tricked him into having to wear it through the airport and that's where he met our new friend Lisa and her associate Dameon during a private TSA strip search where he ended up getting fucking in the mouth by Agent Dameon's big black cock. Honey, I'm not going to lie, that was hot and you didn't seem to resist it for long...we'll come back to that later. So anyhow, one thing led to another, Lisa and I became quick friends and when hearing all the details she also wanted to help in Cuckolding my pathetic little chastised hubby. So here we all are now, wow 172 viewers watching an unsatisfied housewife getting fucked on her husbands webcam while he has to watch from his lonely hotel room in a steel chastity cage three time zones away on his business trip."

She turns to look over her shoulder and says "Okay Stud, please resume fucking my married pussy!" and instantly we all hear him slam balls deep and see Marie's face contort as she squeals and winces while biting her lip.

We all hear Lisa commenting "Oh y'all are gonna get a good show tonight, our little housewife's been waiting for this. And her Bull said he wants Cucky and our viewers to witness him taking this married pussy and making it his."

Lisa says to the guy "Wait a minute Bull, pull out and let me get a good shot of what's she's getting tonight."

He pulls out and plops his cock up on my wife's pale ass. Lisa moves in for a clear close up. My wife moans "No, please don't stop....I need it inside me."

Lisa says "Oh damn Cucky! Her new man is packing! Look how big and thick his shit is....damn! That's gotta be stretching your wife out big time! See how shiny his big cock is Cucky, that's all your wife's pussy juices making his meat look like that."

Lisa says to him "Okay, put it back in her nice and slow...I want them to see you stretching her little married pussy."

He eases into her and we all watch him take her inch by inch and hear her moaning and saying "Yes Baby, take it all...give me every inch Daddy....please take me!"

Lisa speaks while Marie is getting fucked. She says "I gotta give your stud props, he is definitely hung but believe it or not that big black dick I made your husband suck off last night was even bigger.....wasn't it Cucky?"

I type in "Yes Ma'am."

She says "here let me upload a couple pics for our viewers of our Boi sucking his first cock" and two pics of me with a mouthful of big black cock plus one of my face covered in cum show up on the screen. She didn't even give me the decency of blurring my identity.

All kinds of comments start popping up including one saying "oh my god, I'm friends with this couple....Hi Marie what a fantastic body, I can't believe your husband is a cuckold faggot!"

I immediately get a text from a guy we go to church with and have done community volunteer events with several times named Jim. He says "Looks like your wife needs better dick, I think I'll stop in and check on her tomorrow. Maybe, since she just outed you as a cocksucker, I'll have you both over after you get back in town to serve my poker buddies one night too."

On webcam Marie shakes me from the panic that my secret's just been revealed to a local friend by the loud slapping of her ass against the Bull's pelvis. He's standing still and she's thrusting herself on his hard cock. Marie's getting pretty vocal which she hardly does with me at all and I hear the guy saying "That's it Slut, fuck yourself, take that dick, give that tight pussy what it needs!"

Marie is grunting and groaning as she impales herself. She screams "Fuck me, Fuck me deeper, make me take it, make me cum please" and then her body starts shaking as she obviously starts cumming. Her body convulses and her eyes roll back as she shudders and shakes. She's glowing with persperiation and her body looks so hot! Marie gasps with her face on the sheets repeatedly saying "thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

As she comes down from her orgasm high both he and Lisa tell her she ain't done yet and she gets flipped into her back and scooted so her head is hanging off at the end of the mattress.

He lifts her legs straight up in the shape of a wishbone and holds them wide and he penetrates her wet pussy lips. Lisa has a great camera angle looking across my wife's chest between her cleavage down towards the action. The stud's cock is disappearing inside my wife. Lisa points the camera down my wife's sexy body to her face and asks her how much she likes this new dick, Marie says it's amazing and she loves it. Lisa asks her "is it bigger and better than your husbands?"

Marie says "oh god yes....definitely".

Lisa says "so do you like being a cheating slut Baby?"

Marie says she loves it.

Lisa says "good Baby, I believe you do". Lisa hands the camera to the stud and says "time we feed this Slut Wife" and Lisa moves forward and straddles my wife's face with her pussy. Marie resists and says she's not a lesbian but Lisa grinds her big extended wet pussy lips all over Marie's face.

Lisa says she doesn't care and to lick it like a good slut. Lisa slaps my wife's tits repeatedly then grabs each nipple and pulls it up stretching it until Marie screams "I just want to get fucked."

But Lisa tells her "shut up and eat Slut".

The comments on the webcam chat are blowing up. Marie's nipples are stretched so tight, they have to be hurting. The stud has her legs spread super wide and he's taking every inch of her pussy. Marie's submission is apparent as she opens her mouth wide and Lisa's pussy fills it up. Lisa says "thatta girl" and starts grinding back and forth on my wife's mouth. Lisa starts commanding her to use more tongue, suck it, tonguefuck me, deeper. And as she obeys, Lisa releases my wife's nipples and my wife quickly pinches them between her own fingers.

Marie's able to finally remember the attention her pussy is getting and is gyrating her hips again while still eating Lisa's pussy. Lisa is moaning and takes the camera back from our stud. Now that his hands are free again he grabs Marie's hips and starts pounding her pussy relentlessly. Lisa says "this girl was made for fucking, look at her taking that without missing a stroke licking my pussy! I bet she'd look smokin hot taking a big hard dick at both ends. What do you think about me bringing over my TSA partner Dameon tomorrow night so we can all watch this slut take his Big Black Cock too?"

The webcam chat all ask "you mean the one you made her hubby suck off?" and Lisa says "yes, would you all like to see her take Dameon's big thick black cock?" and of course the chat blows up with unanimous yes's.

Except for one PLEASE NO......from me.

Lisa and the stud say something then the screen is a whirlwind of flesh and the next visual is Lisa and Marie in the scissor position grinding pussies and the stud pushing his big hard pussy juice covered cock into Marie's throat. He's telling her to taste her own cum before he feeds her his. He pulls his cock out of her mouth and rubs it all around her face. She's moving trying to get it back in her mouth, I've never seen her like this.

Lisa tells him to work her nipples, she gets off to that whether she admits it or not. He twists them and pulls them. As he stretches them he teases her with his cock at her mouth. He asks her what she wants and she says something. He says louder Slut, your fans and Cucky can't hear you.

Marie boldly says "Please Daddy, please fuck my mouth...Please?" He says that's better and pushes it slowly in her desperate mouth inch by inch. When he gets just a few inches in her mouth he says that's probably what she's used to but half as thick.

Lisa says "yeah stud, feed our little innocent wifey every inch of it".

I see Marie's body shaking and the camera pans out to her rapidly throwing her hips and grinding her pussy on Lisa's. At the same time her arms are wrapped up around the studs legs with her hands on his ass cheeks pulling him in so he's deep in her throat. She's gagging but taking every inch which is impressive. The stud says "our SlutWife is in the zone! Look at her working it at both ends." He enjoying her throat and announces he's about to cum. She pushes him in balls deep and twerks her throat and makes a nasty deep sound.

Our stud grunts, groans and his whole body shakes. He pulls back and his cock slips out and there's a few strands of spit between him and my wife's mouth. Her mouth is wide open and she's begging him to give her his cum and trying to extend her mouth to his cock again. He strokes his big cock and holds it tight. He relaxes his grip and a huge jets of white cum shoots at my wife's face, then another, then another. She's wearing half of it but a little if it did make it into her mouth.

She flips around dislodging herself from Lisa and she manages to get her mouth on his cock again. She's suckling on it like a baby calf and seems quite happy to just hold him in her mouth as his erection subsides.

Lisa crawls up beside her and says into her ear "yeah baby girl, you're addicted to big dicks now aren't you" and Marie shakes her head yes and moans.

Lisa puts the webcam right up in my wife's cum covered face and tells her "good show, now tell your viewers good night."

Marie releases the cock from her mouth and says "thank you all for watching, especially my hubby.....and all of you for all the sexy chat comments! Good night Cucky" and as the video fades out the last thing I see is my wife taking his cock back in her mouth and hear her moaning.

I text Marie a few times then try to call but get no response from her. Instead I get a text from "his" number that just says "stop bugging my SlutWife, go to sleep Cucky!"

I've been so hard and trapped leaking precum in my chastity cage as I finish off my bottle of rum and reminesce about what I just witnessed until I eventually fall asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>

There might be a Chapter 3 in my mind, not sure yet if I feel like typing it up.....

win69win
win69win
57 Followers