9pm till I Cum

Story Info
A couple stop a hotel for the night. She has a specific plan.
1.5k words
4.45
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. They hadn't even got away from his parents till well after 9.00 once they'd dropped the kids off and there was no way London was a possible destination that night. It was decided that they would stop about ⅔ of the way down and stay at a cheap hotel.

Now he always liked the idea of a cheap hotel as the place that illicit affairs were conducted and there was always a glimmer of hope that she would be in the mood for something similar-they hadn't long ago welcomed their 2nd child and sex wasn't really talked of much at all so even though he hoped, it was more fantasy than possibility.

Not that they hadn't had good times however, being relatively inexperienced, he perhaps didn't always get it right and this played regularly on his mind. He hadn't been wild in his younger years when perhaps he should have been.

As they drove through the night, the radio played and she alternated between a bit of sleep or her latest book. She seemed very much into this one and it kept her preoccupied during the somewhat tedious journey.

Eventually they pulled off the motorway and headed for their hotel. They did wonder if, as it was after 11.00, if there would even be a receptionist on duty-perhaps they should have rung ahead.

Luckily the girl on reception was still around and handed over the key for the room. She had seen all sorts come and go in the job and always liked to guess what her guests were here for. Some were just looking for sleep, sometimes weary business men, other times (usually under a false name) a couple had other plans. These two seemed pretty standard though, been driving, ready for bed and just wanted to get to sleep.

The room was standard hotel fayre: clean, functional and always a nice big bed. As usual, and not for the first time that night, the thought crossed his mind that they might actually take the opportunity to put the bed to good use. He cursed himself for even thinking it-he was only setting himself up for disappointment.

"I think I'm going to have a shower now rather than in the morning," he called through the bathroom door, "Then we can get an early start into London" She was in the bathroom already so he would have to wait. He unpacked his things and removed his shirt.

When she emerged from the bathroom she just had her jeans and her bra on-the top had disappeared... he took a moment to steal a glance, she looked good. After the birth of their first child she had decided to lose weight and boy did she ever go for it. He had to hand it to her, when she was committed to something she gave it 100%.

Lately he had felt so proud to be with her and was seriously going to have to up his game- if she could do it, so could he. Her jeans clung to her hips and outlined her form beautifully- her long legs still wearing heeled boots which gave her a good 3 inches advantage in height over him. Her full breasts still encased in the simple white bra looked amazing. He made no secret that he was all about the tits and ass and regularly complimented her on them.

"Don't have a shower just yet," she purred and he suddenly dared to think that something may be about to happen. He wasn't averse to letting the woman to take control and clearly she had an agenda which was fine with with him. Was it the hotel? The proposition of a night away without kids? The book she had been reading? Whatever it was, he wasn't complaining and she wasn't wasting any time.

She pressed herself against him urgently and kissed him deeply. The sort of kiss that was less "I love you" and more " I want you, now." His cock made that involuntary jerk that a kiss like that would always elicit. As her tongue hungrily explored his mouth, her hand grabbed his belt buckle, unfastened his jeans and began to pull them down.

"You've had a long drive, just leave it to me", she grinned, maintaining eye contact as she sank to her knees. There was no doubt where this night was headed and if he wanted them both to enjoy it, he was going to need some control. She tugged at his boxers, freeing his cock which bobbed in front of her eyes, iron hard!

His cock had always been a source of worry and disappointment for him, from medical issues, to the standard changing room comparisons at school to the inevitable doubts at seeing porn film with massively endowed men. She had never said anything derogatory which was sweet of her but whether she was satisfied or not, he had always craved something a little bigger, not huge but just slightly more.

Regardless, if she felt the same, it never showed and she set to work teasing and stroking gently before quite suddenly grabbing the base of his cock and sliding it all the way into her mouth until her lips and nose were pressed up against his skin. She held there for a moment and he savoured being completely engulfed then she began to swirl her tongue around his shaft bobbing her head back and forth, all the while gripping him at the base. He moaned in pleasure and as she began to pump his slicked cock with her still gripped hand, he knew it wouldn't be long before he came. She must have felt the rising urgency as she abruptly stopped, releasing him and just letting tongue tease around the head.

"Oh no, not like this", she said. "I'm horny and wet and I want you inside me till I cum tonight." It wasn't so much a request, as an order. "Get on the bed!"

He sat up on the bed, against the headboard and she crawled up between his legs, paying some more close attention to his cock and balls with her mouth, just to be sure he was hard and ready.

She then straddled him and reached her hands either side of his head to grab onto the headboard. She grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of pumps before placing the head of it just below her waiting lips.

"Remember what I said, I want to enjoy this and I want you inside me when I cum" and with that, she slowly sank down, enveloping him, whilst simultaneously trapping him in place between herself and the headboard.

She slowly began to fuck him, purposefully and deliberately. With every gasp and moan, she elicited, he became more turned on, and the urgency for release began to rise within him.

"Not yet," she demanded and slowed down her pace until she was just squeezing him, massaging his cock with her pussy. Whilst doing this, she reached behind, and unclipped her bra.

"Surely this isn't fair," he thought, "She knows I don't have any self control when it comes to her tits."

She resumed her slow, deliberate fuck. As her breasts rose and fell enticingly in front of his face, he had to muster all of his concentration and energy to not cum right there and then.

She began to increase the pace, slamming into him again and again. Just as he was beginning to feel his resistance ebbing away, and his inevitable conclusion arriving, she began to slow down. However, she continued to squeeze and pump with her pussy.

"Don't move!", she commanded. "You normally can't tell when I am coming because you're slamming into me", she continued. "But tonight, I want you to feel it"

She began to slowly grind herself against him, small movements, but he could tell she was enjoying it, and as her grip on him tightened and her nipples began to harden and grow taut, she pulled him close to her, and whispered gently in his ear:

"Can you feel me cumming?" At this, her pussy clamped tight, and began to flutter and spasm as she continued to whisper in his ear, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming - I love you so much."

That moment seem to stretch on for an eternity, but he held his nerve whilst fulfilling her request of feeling him inside her whilst she came.

Then suddenly, she snapped back to reality, and commanded him "grab my tits, and hold on!"

She began to ride him, quickening the pace, until she was literally bucking against him, and whether he wanted to or not, he was racing headlong towards his climax.

As she felt him, passing the point of no return, she suddenly lifted herself until they were almost separated, and as he began to jerk, she slammed back down onto his cock, and stayed there, pressed against him until he was drained.

"Now you can have your shower." she said.