It Wants What It Wants Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JR

Cindy was a good sport, but there was a need inside. I was starving and home cooking wasn't the answer. I couldn't go to Stevie. No way. But something had to be done.

Fortunately, there's an app for that.

Cindy

Ever since the barbecue, I felt a divide between Stephanie and I. We had gotten close and then Danny got all weird. Well, that weird was the new normal now, but he's a guy who has his personalities that he seems to wear like jackets.

I tried getting Stephanie out for a few drinks, but she was always busy. I finally succeeded.

"I'm thinking of hosting a barbecue to repay you and Simon," I said after the first round landed in front of use.

"Mmmmm," she sipped. "That's nice. When?"

"Couple weeks from now? Gotta run it by Danny."

" 'k. We're traveling," she noted. She was barely listening.

"It's to repay you, so that-"

"You don't have to do that," she cut me off.

"No, we don't have to, we want to," I insisted.

She moved her tongue in her mouth like she tasted something bad. "Danny said this?" She seemed anxious.

"It comes from both of us. We had an excellent time with you and Simon. He just told me the weed he smoked was really strong and he's fine now. He swore to me that he's not smoking anymore," I leaned in. "If you come, please don't bring any of that. When. When you come."

"OK," she fidgeted with the cocktail napkin, tearing off small pieces. "More people are coming, yeah? It's not just us? Who else is coming?"

I went down the guest list, which was still pretty small. She seemed to relax a bit and made some suggestions for additions and omissions. She was good at this. After that she opened up. And resembled the Stephanie I thought I knew.

For a change, we talked mostly about her. She had her guard up for a few things, but she let it drop that she and Simon were running into some problems. They couldn't agree on wedding dates. She still had her apartment, which was news to me; I thought she was living with Simon, but he wanted her to move in with him full-time. But she wanted, no needed, her own thing. She made it sound like there were lots of little things about them that were coming to the surface. Like this was building for a while, but was now a real issue. That would explain a lot.

"I feel like I'm carrying around... I dunno, this weight. Like I'm being punished. And it's just tough when I don't have any one to talk to about these things," she sighed and looked at me. Strong Stephanie, the girl who had everything, had tears in her eyes. She was breaking my heart.

I stepped around the table and held her close and felt her melt into me.

"I'm so, so sorry," she squeaked, barely letting it out.

I shushed her and told her there's nothing to be ashamed of. That we're all doing our best to be happy, and that may take some missteps and time to find it. She leaned back, eyes red, but otherwise, stunning. A few dabs at her eyes with a dry napkin and she was back to the Stephanie I knew.

"Ah, thanks," her voice was raspy. She cleared it. "Sorry," she apologized again.

I waved my hands. "Stop it. I owe you for helping me with Danny." She coughed.

"How's that going? How's he?"

"Ah, well, he's. He's cut back on drinking. Lost a little weight. He's good. Work has been tiring him out. He's working late a lot of nights." Stephanie's face was a hard read. "But I know he'd be happy to see you and Simon." Her face didn't change. But she leaned back for a drink.

She appeared to think for a second before saying "It would be nice to meet him again."

I was happy enough that I called Danny to ask him about this.

Diana

"What?" he growled and smacked my ass. I grunted, squirming under his big hands.

"Please," I sobbed. "Please fu-fuh-fuck me again!" SMACK! I writhed like a sweat-slicked snake under him. My cheeks were on fire, and my pussy just gushed with each handprint he left on me.

My Tinder hookup had literally charmed my pants off on a dinner date, only to treat me to the raunchiest, deepest and most satisfying sex I'd ever thought of, let alone felt. I didn't know my body could feel like that. While he was fucking me, my body hummed, if that makes sense? It was glorious, but it wasn't pretty.

"Where?" SMACK!

"Anh-anhy hu-hole!" I was face down in a pillow, on my knees and my ass was in the air. I was naked except for the stiletto heels I wore during our date. Snot and spit spewed from my nose and mouth. My sheets were soaked through, enormous sexual Rorschach stains from sweat, spit, tears and cum.

I was looking through my legs, watching him prowl from the foot of the bed. I could see my bare coochie dripping; a syrup of his cum and my own juices flowing like honey, puddling on my sheets. I ached with sensation, from being so stretched, so filled, so slavish under his firm control.

We had a nice quiet early dinner of some tapas and some tea. He was polite, respectful and quiet, but funny. Not a comedian. He just had a funny response to almost anything I said. And he was handsome. Like he came from an ad for a chainsaw or something manly and outdoorsy.

But at the same time, you could tell not to fuck with this guy. He wasn't a model or like the pretty boys I went to school with. He was a real man. He carried himself in a way that just was, I guess, in control. He seemed to have a purpose for every move he made.

He listened. He picked up on things I said and brought them up later. He had some depth.

I brought him back to my apartment just off campus. It wasn't for sex, honestly. I just liked his company, and he was gentleman seeing me to my door. I had a few hours before I had to meet my study group for our senior project.

I remember everything, so it's not like he drugged me. But it went from him leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek at my door step and him thanking me for the date, saying he had a good time, and BOOM! I'm on my knees in the open doorway, choking myself with the fattest cock I've ever seen. He just ... I gave an inch and he took a mile in seconds flat. And it was amazing. He was amazing.

I saw him move back into position between my legs, that cock dangling. I knew he was just reloading.

He jammed two fingers into my pussy, working them back and forth. Wet, sloppy noises filled my ears. I moaned, needing to be filled. The soreness throbbed under the surface, below the anticipation as he worked me. His other hand rose to the top of my asscheeks. He removed the plug inserted in my ass, replacing it with his thumb. The trapped cum flowed out, joining the congealing pool between my knees. The heat of need spread through my stomach, churning and building, all focused on what his hands were doing.

"Puh-please," I sputtered. "I-ah c'n stuh-stand it..." Spit, flooded my mouth, combining with the funk already there from my own pussy and ass and his cock and sperm. My desire shook through me to the bed with small tremors.

Kneeling behind me, he rubbed the head of his penis against my pussy. I was beyond wet. But I still gasped as JR slid back inside. It was so delicious. I keened like the bitch he had brought out of me, the one I didn't know was buried below the surface.

He was a movie all sped up, hips a blur as he pounded me. I shook and quivered, all reaction and raw response. There was no pretense at pleasing me. He knew his every movement was triggering my own animalistic response. I didn't even bother counting how often I came; I just held on to breathe. He took pity on me, though. His hips just gave one final deep thrust and then it was about his semen splashing inside as a warm balm to soothe the walls of my greedy puss and womb. It was pouring out of him. He was like a fountain, spraying. Collapsed, I shook for about half a minute after he had pulled out.

There is no recovering from what he did to me. I mean, he was an event. I could only ... recalibrate.

JR showered and I slowly stood and wobbled to my desk. It was like a river flowing out of me and down my legs. Each step I took sent aftershocks through my bruised but satiated pussy. I didn't recognize the face staring back from my mirror. I sat in the chair, and had my breathing under control by the time he exited the shower. I couldn't help but eye that weapon as he toweled off.

I wasn't in a hurry to dance with that again. At the same time, I knew that if he called, I would come. He knew it too. I used play sports when I was younger, and coaches always said the same thing: "To be the best, you gotta beat the best." This was the best I'd ever been fucked and I needed to up my game.

I watched as he dressed silently. When his phone rang, he fished it from his pocket. He looked at the screen and nodded. Walking over to me, he answered.

"Hey." I'd swear his voice was different. The tone was friendly and warm, without the almost measured manner he'd had over dinner and then after with me. Like his edges had been rounded off.

He stood next to me and unzipped. Out it came. I looked up at him, in awe. He was ending his visit to my apartment the same way he started - with his jaw-breaking cock buried in my throat. I felt it harden by the second. He never forced me once. I ached but his warmth and desire made me want to serve. Thick spit flowed from my mouth, coating him. He lazily choked me, sawing his hips back and forth, fucking my face.

"Wait, where are you? Oh, she is?" He pulled out my mouth and offered me his fat ball sac. I gladly accepted. I really tried to please him. I used hands and mouth, and all the tricks I knew. He had given me so much and this was as gentle as he had been all night.

"When? You think this is a good idea?" Cock back in my throat, the wet guttural music from my mouth was the only sound in the room while he listened. He held my head and pushed into my throat as far as he could go before he grunted softly. "I'm not so sure."

A pause. "Hold on." He pulled the phone aside "You want to swallow it or wear it?" The edgier voice was back for me. I pulled him out with a sucking pop and aimed him at my face. "Squeeze my balls, firm. Good."

In seconds, his hot spend splashed across my face and tits. I opened my mouth and tried to catch his fat drops on my tongue like a little girl in the rain.

"OK, it's fine," soft voice again. Pause. "Yeah, they can all come, that's fine." I cleaned the tip and licked him while he finished the call. "I may have someone else. No, you won't know her." He looked at me. "From work. No, I don't need to say hi. OK. Have fun. Yep. Bye."

He ended the call and fixed himself.

As he walked to the front door, he gave instructions. "For next time, get a matching manicure and pedicure and wear a belly chain. Pull your hair back into a pony tail." Pausing at the door "Enjoy your study group." And then he was out the door.

That was the first time I met JR.

Dan

Fuck, now we had to host a barbecue?

Well, at least this was going to be more than just Simon and her. There were more opportunities to hide. Not the bravest option, but I was exhausted. And being tired made me cautious. OK, it made me afraid, too. Seeing Stevie again had made me afraid.

It had been a few weeks now, and I felt some balance back. I admit I was spinning out of control there for a bit, but time and some creative outlets for relieving pressure brought stabilization.

Home was fine, work was OK. My heart was a mess, but still, miles better than it had been after the BBQ.

Cindy was a trooper, bless her. She knew something was up. She kept trying to be Stevie, not even knowing what, or who, Stevie even was. In a way, it just kept this whole charade going. What can I do? Tell her 'no'? She's legit trying to make me happy, and for me to just put a pin in it would be ... not so good.

I hoped that in the next few weeks before our barbecue, I could beat down what Stevie had revived inside me. I hoped I could. My worst fear would be to see Stevie and expose my heart again.

When I bartended, I found that its easy to get dragged into the local dramas. It just happens naturally. In that environment, with alcohol lowering inhibitions, you get all sorts of weird behavior. Hook ups, break ups, bust ups. It's not just customers, but co-workers too. Really weird.

At first, it's this exciting thing where you're privy to all this ... humanity. But you find it's at a psychic cost. Especially when you know the sides involved (often, it's more than two sides). Better to stay out. Put on a mask and wall it off. You have to. It's self-defense. Protecting your own interests, your own life so that you don't get dragged around. It's too easy to get pulled into the meat grinder of all this drama, which, if both parties had an ounce of sense, would be able to avoid with a few minutes of normal conversation and empathy.

I needed this mask more than ever, especially since I was directly involved in the drama. Oh God, how I needed to stay strong here.

Stephanie

Why did I feel the way I did? What was I even feeling?

First of all, I was pissed. That bitch Cindy was just rubbing my face in her relationship with Danny. "Blah blah blah everything's fine. We're great!' Bullshit. I knew he was hurting. I knew him. He didn't do suffering well unless my hand was on the whip.

No, no. That wasn't it. Fuck. Why would I be pissed at her about my fuck ups? That wasn't on her. I was so goddamn tired. I had to get this sleeping thing under control. I couldn't think straight, let alone come up with a plan to fix all of this.

Yes. OK, I wanted him back in my life, but ... that's not her problem. I fucked up.

After weeks replaying in my head what I could have done differently and whether I would go to his office to just make him talk with me, I finally had an in. Took long enough.

I knew him. I knew he was suffering like I was. His pain was fresher than mine, but it came from the same vine.

Simon's little indelicacy introduced the one thing that would push him away from me. In a poetic way, that was the best self-defense that Simon could've done. I had JR at the barbecue, it was perfect. We were as good as back together. That little smoke session blew up that plan; it was the only reason I was still with Simon. I had been punishing Simon in my own ways for that, though.

Look, this could have happened so many different ways. Why did I see JR that night? Why did I not just take him there? Why was he dating my friend? Why did Simon say what he did? It's endless. But it happened.

And now even the dreams at night wouldn't let me rest. Constant reminders of hurting him. Hurting everyone I cared about. Me standing in a room full of people; they would all look at me and they'd all know what I've done. Each a witness. There was no judgement, but there was no comfort either. To be surrounded and still be alone. I needed protection but JR's not there, no matter how often I call. He's in the room but I can't find him. Three mornings a week, I wake up to an empty bed and sweat-soaked sheets.

JR had given me his faith and his love, and ... I didn't repay him the way he deserved. I just needed to not fuck this chance up. I knew I wouldn't get another.

Diana

A fucking belly chain. Do you know how hard it was to find one?

But it was so worth it. I didn't need to walk for the next few days, anyways.

JR told me about a party at his house he was having. There were rules, and I needed to follow a script. He made sure I understood the terms.

To be honest, I was more than a bit pissed to realize that I was 'the other woman'. I know this was a no-strings-attached thing, and there were no promises. We both agreed to that. But I can't help what I felt, you know? He flipped my world. How could I not want to have a steady supply of that?

I was more than a bit unsure about this. This just seemed bad. I mean I'm like six or seven years younger than him and his friends. It's going to be very obvious when I show up.

But I said I'd go. He just becomes, you know, very convincing when he's got his cock buried in my ass and I'm pleading with him to fuck me harder.

Cindy

"What's the kinkiest sex you've ever had?" I asked him.

"What?" Danny looked up from the magazine he was reading.

"You heard me. You never talk about this, but I'm really curious. Have you ever been, like, in a threesome?"

"Why do you wanna know this?" he went back to his reading. I pushed it down.

"Come on!"

He playfully batted my hand away and then put the rag down. "You want to know if I've had a threesome?" he grinned. "What if I have? Then what? Are you going to tell me about your kinky sex?" He started tickling me. "Do you want a threesome?"

"Nooooo," I cried, pushing him away. He got my ribs and got some good tickles in, but he was gentle and sweet. The problem was, there was only so much space on the couch, and I was running out of room.

"The naughty girl wants to hear about my kinky sex?" I was twisted, with my hips rotated down, presenting my bum to him. I was giggling when he spanked me through my skirt, then moved the skirt out of the way and spanked me again. He leered at me. "You're not telling me yours?" His fingers began rubbing at the crotch of my panties.

"I don't think that's very fair of you," he said. His voice had dropped from the playful to something lower, deeper. His body kept me in position with just gentle pressure so I couldn't move, but his fingers kept working. I could feel I had become wet. "Mmmmmm, I thought this was a giving relationship?" I became very heated, despite being twisted around. My tummy felt warm and fluttery.

Danny moved my panties aside, and his finger began slipping up and down against my lips, bringing a wetness. "I think you like hearing about this. OK, baby." Fingers entered me and moved back and forth. "Back when I was an undergrad, my girl had said she wanted to play. She wanted to spice things up, so we met another girl." With his freehand, he undid his buckled and pulled himself out. He was already getting hard.

"Where did you find her?" my own breathing was getting heavy. Seeing him like this was really making me hot.

"We met her at a club where she was a dancer. One thing led to another and we invited her to play around with us," he positioned himself at my opening and starting moving himself back and forth, lubing the mushroom head. I groaned feeling his size rubbing against my lower lips.

"We went out one night to a restaurant. Not a fancy place. Just some place with booths. We sat in a C-shaped one," he groaned as he finally entered me. I tingled as my legs twitched. I sat in the middle, and my girl was on one side, and our friend was on the other." He began working himself into me, small bits at a time. With me in that position, he was careful to not push too hard.

"Both of these girls were teases." Danny could not fit fully into me in this position, I could feel him bottoming out. He began a varied back and forth, sometimes hitting the limit, sometimes going shallow.

"My girl reached under the table, and unzipped my pants," I could hear him starting to get into the story. His voice was passionate in the retelling; his strokes began to match. I felt it through his cock, his excitement; his head swelled up bigger than usual. The first of my orgasms was building. I squirmed but couldn't move.

"The waiter was this young guy, stuck on the late shift. While we ordered our food, she stroked me hard, teasing me. She didn't try to hide what she was doing from this waiter, but he couldn't see what was going on directly, just her arm moving," he continued, struggling to keep his pace even. My own fireworks were going off now, not the full 1812 Overture, but some bursts. "This poor kid watched me getting this great hand job, all while she pretended to look at the menu and ordered. She kept looking, and kept jerking me off."