It Wants What It Wants Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, uhhhh," I moaned, picturing Danny in the middle of this. That poor waiter.

"The dancer, she, ah, she was pissed to be left out," his strokes were just plunging into me now, all deep, all driving me crazy. "The dancer drops her fork on the floor under the table. And, uh, oh, goes 'Clumsy me!" and goes under the table to guh, get it."

"Fuuuuuck!" I sobbed. Danny had me like a fish on a hook, I just squirmed. The orgasms were coming one after the next, waves crashing into me.

"S-she starts sucking me while -- while - my girl was still stroking me. Huh, the waiter is ju-just sitting. Watching. You could hear wha - what she was doing under there," Danny, grunted and paused for a brief moment, sweating. He started back up again, and the electricity in my pussy just went crazy again. 'I- anh -- I started cumming right, right there. I couldn't huh-hold it. My girl stopped ordering. Let me go. But the duh-dancer was sucking and swa-wallowing." He was nearing his end, I could tell when his strokes get uneven. I was so ready for him.

"I was leaned back, in-ah my seat, spent. Th-the dancer climbs uh-up from uh-under the table. Ha-had my cum all over her fa -- face, lips 'n hair. Sits back nuh-next to me, and says 'I'll ju-just have a milkshake'," and then he exploded inside me with a roar. We were both climaxing, but laughing at the story while writhing with the delicious raunchiness.

That feeling of being trapped in a vulnerable position and to have him control me, make me so horny with his words and actions and then deliver on a mind-shaking fuck was ...

I don't know why, but I remembered Stephanie telling me about pushing boundaries. As all of that pleasure raged through me, I thought about her words, and about how I never did anything like this story with Danny, or anyone. But he had all of this experience, and I was just so not that person. Danny pulled out from me and let me move so that I could straighten out, before he laid next to me, kissing my face.

Later, after we had cleaned up and gone to bed, Danny was close to sleep.

"Honey," I asked, his eyes fluttered.

"Yeah?" his voice was soft and distant.

"Do you miss doing that stuff. With the threesomes and the public sex?" I

He rolled towards me and picked his head up. "Sweetie, it's not your thing. I'm with you. It was fun in the past, but it's long ago. No, I don't miss it." He put his head back down and sighed.

"You and your girlfriend stayed with that dancer?"

"Mmmm?"

"You had that threesome more than once?"

"Mmmm, with her? Not long. She was with us for a couple months or so," he said.

"Why did you stop?" His eye opened to look at me.

"Huh?" he propped up on his elbow.

"Why did you stop after two months?"

"Uh," he recalled "The dancer got jealous. I loved my girl and wouldn't leave her. So I asked her to go." He reached over and touched my face. His touch was so gentle. "I've left that behind. It was years ago honey. Please don't worry about it."

"OK, OK. I won't," I said. But I was lying.

JR

I hadn't thought about Brenda the dancer in ages. I hadn't been back to that club since Stevie left me. That might be another good outlet.

I made a note to go check that out.

Cindy

Getting ready for the barbecue was really pretty easy. Everything kinda fell into place. The guest list grew a little, so people just volunteered to contribute. We had a charcoal grill and a hibachi for back up. Beer and wine were easy and the rest was just logistics. Getting people there and managing times. Our place is only a two-bed in a complex. We would be grilling on our own patio, and there was no pool or anything. Seating may be an issue with peak times. But there's always people who show up early and leave early and then the stragglers. We did have a park across the street if people wanted to toss a ball around or something. That could open space for others to join.

So, the day arrived and Danny was ... well, he was weird. Fidgety. We were getting organized, like, putting simple picnic table cloths onto food areas, and he was bouncing. On his toes. He got a small keg of beer and checked it like six times. It was so funny. It's not like it was going to run away, but it almost seemed like he might.

But once guests showed, he was himself. Fun and sweet with his friends.

Stephanie

I like hosting parties. I don't always like going to other people's parties. Maybe it's me? Simon had said he'd make it but it was always a thing where he might get a call from the clinic and disappear. So, we took two cars there.

He and I were still tense. Yeah, that's a good description. Our own little issues hadn't been resolved, and frankly, I was seeing an expiration date on our time together. He was just his own person and I needed him more involved with us, more ... passionate? And he just couldn't commit at this stage. Frankly, I wasn't sure he could at all.

We reached their place and found parking. The place was smallish; well compared to Simon's place most homes with twenty-somethings in it are going to be small. But it was a definite step up from the student ghettoes where JR and I lived. Cindy's touch was there. A bit simple, like her, but at least there was an attempt at décor. If left to a guy like JR, then there would be bare walls and a single couch.

JR greeted Simon and I at the door. He warmly said hi to Simon, making a brief apology for running out after our barbecue. Simon was gracious and warm in return. It's rare that I get to see him interact with other men outside of his practice; makes me a little regretful the nature of how they're connected.

"Hello Stephanie," he smiled politely. But his eyes were elsewhere. A polite handshake and he let us in. I played out this meeting hundreds of time over the last few weeks, but I didn't expect it to be so ... normal?

He looked smaller. He looked like I felt. Tired. His eyes were slightly sunken. Leaner. Hungrier. But he looked good. He was my JR. And a few cosmetic blemishes aside, he was still ... mine? No that wasn't really true, was it?

We went in and mingled. Cindy came over immediately and gave hugs and welcomed us. She pulled us aside and ensured that whatever we wanted would be addressed. I could only nod.

I had a drink in my hand and was talking with some coworkers but my mind was elsewhere. I saw JR across the room. He was talking with Jen and Emily from the office. He was nodding when he looked over and caught my eye. I wish there was more there, but he was closed off and there was little I could do without attracting much attention.

Several joints were being passed around, and JR was clearly partaking, so it was lip service that he was abstaining from weed. Simon made his way over to JR and was enjoying himself. I was actually envious of him at the moment. Simon made it known that it was fairly average grass. I didn't refuse it myself.

On the whole, things were pretty boring until she walked in.

I had to admit, I didn't get JR's game until then, but her arrival made things clearer.

Diana

Well, I showed up and joined the party. I was prepared for the worst but, really it wasn't so bad.

JR had told me to ask for 'Danny' and that seemed to work. He came to the door, and smiled warmly. He was so sweet actually. Not that he wasn't before, but it was like, with his cock in his pants and not in me, he was a different person.

He invited to mix around and that I was on my own and free to move around. It was fun. He got me a glass of sangria and then made some introductions. People were cool, and the guys were very into me, but that's usual at most of the parties I go to, but this was an older crowd and they were way more cool about it. But I'm young, not dumb. I know when guys are interested in me. But there was only one guy there for me.

He had warned me about his girlfriend, Cindy. It was easy to spot her once I walked in. She was cute and seemed nice, but when I was introduced to her, she stopped like she'd seen a ghost. It was weird; I'd never met her so, it's not like she knew me. But once I mingled some more, I got a sense of what was up.

On the patio, I met Stephanie, and I almost dropped my glass.

Stevie

That fucker brought a younger version of me to the party.

I had no fucking idea what he was playing at, but this barely twenty-something version of me walks into the party, and I had to laugh. What was he thinking? I mean, the hair was a little different. The eyes weren't the same, her body and tits were nowhere near mine; she was much slimmer. Overall, she was way more timid than me, even at that age, but I got the vibe.

He had his girlfriend and two mistresses in the same party. What a bastard.

Mr. 'Don't Give the Game Away'? What an asshole. He was sending a message. He had found a replacement for me, without the baggage, and was shoving it in my face.

I was being replaced, right there. He drew a line to let me know my services were no longer needed. No wonder he was so cool and collected during this event.

So that's how it's gonna be? OK buddy. Wait until I get my hands on you.

Cindy

Danny introduced this girl, Diana, and it was the weirdest thing. She looked like a younger version of Stephanie. Not like, identical, but close enough that it was spooky. He said she was an intern in his company and was breaking into the industry, but she looked ... young. Striking. I mean, if you're even close to what Stephanie looks like, you're set for male attention, but ...

Danny introduced her around and she was, well, popular.

I asked some of the people from his work, and they didn't seem to know her, but that it was a big office and there were work study students there all the time. Still, it seemed a bit strange.

I pulled Danny aside. "Wow, that Diana is pretty," I nodded at the group of guys who had gathered around her.

"Yeah, well she's new in the office and has been helpful to me lately on a few side projects," he took a sip of his drink and looked at me. "She's nice."

"I'm sure. What does she do?"

"Research mostly. Dirty work I don't have time for. You know, you get these projects that need hands-on work?"

"Really? She's a researcher?"

"Are you judging? Books and covers and all?" he grinned at me. "Babe, I just throw some paper at her, point her at what needs handling and she's off. It's not hard."

Now I felt bad. I know what it's like being overlooked because you're a woman. Especially when you're young and attractive. "She just seems ... young?"

"Look, I'm just trying to help her expand her horizons is all," he bumped his cup against mine. "Get you a refill?"

"Sure, thanks honey!"

Dan

"That's subtle."

I turned around, and Stevie was standing behind me. I smiled and offered her the joint I had just taken a hit from. She took it and roasted it.

"Hmmm?"

"Fucker."

No one was immediately near us. "I'm sorry?"

"You're bringing clones to your parties now?"

"Do you not approve of my guest list?" I looked through the plate glass doors and found Diana talking with several guys surrounding her. She seemed quite happy and was very engaged in whatever discussions they were having, most likely revolving about getting into her panties. The joke is on those guys -- she wasn't wearing any.

I saw Simon engaged in conversation away from everyone else. We were safely alone as we would get. Finally, this was the conversation. I was strangely at ease after weeks of buildup. If I was honest, I had no idea what I wanted from this conversation though.

She was flinty but I was used to that. She made the joint glow again and handed it back.

"Can we discuss this?" she looked at me. "Adults?"

Goddamn, she was fucking gorgeous. I mean I lucked out with finding Diana. Online dating, right? But with Stevie in front of me? It was like seeing a print in the gift shop of a Van Gogh, and then seeing the original. The brushwork, the texture, the piling up of the pigments and all in three dimensions? That's one of the things that you miss out between the copy and the original. The original exists in a separate space. Stevie existed in that separate space; one that Diana, or anyone else, could not occupy. At least in my senses. The real thing was incomparable.

I had been steeling myself for weeks and suddenly I realized I wasn't really ready for this. I tried with Diana. Really. She was great, and I thought ... well, I'm not really sure what I was thinking. Maybe that if I had backup here, I could be ready to see Stevie again; be in the same room.

All planning for a fight goes out the window when the first punch lands. The rest of the fight is about recovering. Stevie, just by showing up, had knocked me on my ass, and I didn't it know until I was looking up at her from the canvas.

"Why?"

She blinked at me, like it was a stupid question. She shifted her weight to address me, but was soft and patient. "I owe you ... many things. Apologies. Explanations." She looked around. A smirk. "Unfinished business." That landed like a haymaker. With just an implication, she cut through weeks of anger and self-righteous indignation with a tease of a promise which knocked the wind out of me.

I pretended I was a man and held myself up to her. I hit the joint. Not the smartest thing when you're in serious discussions, but I had to stall for time.

"How are you?"

"You're asking me that now?" she raised an eyebrow. Exhale and looking down. "I sleep like shit. Maybe three hours a night. And I wish it was less because I'm afraid of the dreams. I feel like I'm grieving all over again. I dunno why I'm telling you that but ..."

"Me too," I said, immediately regretting it. But once I'd started, I kept going. "My dreams are this ... I dunno. I'm lost and searching, or I've had a ..."

"A death of someone close?" she asked.

I looked at her; if I could put a name to what I was feeling right then, it may have been closest to fear. I nodded.

"And you're looking for someone but can't find them?" she continued. The look in her eyes was a bit unnerving. "And when I wake up, and my heart is pounding, that I grab my phone and call anyone I can think of to make sure they're OK?"

Thank God for the autopilot. "Get the fuck out of my head." Breathe, dammit.

"Gimme that," she took the roach and made the end into a cherry, taking the last of it. She crushed it underfoot.

"Yeah. Well, this is ... " I was stuck. "OK, yeah. Fine. Next week." All my resolve was gone. I was still fucking pissed off, though.

She smiled. If I took any one memory from this party, that smile was it.

Diana

I have to admit, this was fun. JR and Cindy were good hosts. The food and drinks were good, and the rest of the guests were actually cool. It took about an hour, but I felt welcomed enough to relax and really not worry about ages or work versus school.

I was getting my own refill (I needed a break from the guys constantly refilling my glass; you can't be too careful these days) when Stephanie walked up to me.

"So, you're here for JR?"

"Um ... Dan?" He had told me to only call him Dan here.

Her eyes narrowed a bit, and she took a step closer. She really was beautiful, and looking at her and how she carried herself, I knew we shared more than just a similarity in appearance.

"No, I'm pretty sure you're here for JR."

I recited from the script JR had drilled into me, figuratively and literally. "I, uh, I work with Dan and -- " she arched an eyebrow. God, I had to learn how to do it like she did. "I mean, I go to school and work part-time with Dan and ... "

A small hand wave and she said in a low voice, just above a whisper "I always loved how after he just finished cumming, that he'd take that cock and shove it in my mouth for me to clean it. The tastes of my pussy, our sex, his cock and cum? Oh, it was like dessert on top of the fucking he just gave me. And I knew he did it to stay hard, because he wasn't finished with me yet."

I was stunned, but at the same time, not. I took a sip, my eyes darting around the room to see who was listening. "He fucks me until I can't walk. And then he just chooses a different hole."

"He hasn't changed," she nodded. A small smile. "It gets easier. No, it doesn't. But it does get so much better."

I groaned, feeling myself get wet, thinking about getting my guts rearranged with JR between my legs. I looked for him in the room.

She leaned in. "You're waxed?" I nodded. "No panties?" Again. "I'm jealous." I looked at her. If anything, I was jealous of her.

"What's going on here?" I asked. She flashed a quick smile.

"Well, our boy is sending a message, it seems. And since I'm here with a date and out of commission, he's opting for a newer model." I knew this, but hearing it out loud, and from her, made several pieces fit.

"He's a good man," she continued. "Don't judge him on the affair stuff. He's, uh," she sipped her drink. "He's dealing with some issues. He's not like this usually." She guided me by the elbow to the patio. I looked around. A few of the guys I had been talking with were looking my way, but seeing Stephanie and I together, they smiled. It didn't take much to imagine their thoughts.

"He's very monogamous. Usually," she continued once we were outside. "I'm afraid he's slightly broken at the moment. Do you love him?"

This was way too weird. "I ... I don't know. I love the sex, but really, it's only been a few weeks. Do you?"

She nodded. "Don't break his heart."

"What?"

"I know this seems fucking crazy, and you don't know me from a hole in the wall, but he's not as tough as he'll make you think. The sex, the control, the way you just want to please him? There's a cost. Part of this now, why you're even here in the first place, is him paying costs he shouldn't have to. Just," she straightened up, "just be kind. And being kind may mean saying 'no'."

"But I can't," I said. Really, I wasn't sure I could say no.

I certainly couldn't say 'no', or anything else when his cock was sliding through my mouth on its way into my throat, like it was thirty minutes later. I was on my knees in a dark corner of his apartment's parking garage. I slipped out when he said he was going to get some ice for the party, and he signaled me. I quietly made my way out and met him. I was drooling by the time we found a spot and I dropped to my knees.

I got him up and going, with wet suction and his soft groans as the only noise, before another tenant came looking for their car. Soft footfalls shuffled; I looked up and JR's eyes were closed. I continued but was alert. The noise stopped once, and then continued, softer. JR just kept fucking my face.

"My my," the smoky soft purr came from my right. Stephanie. "Good form," she nodded to me. "But not very subtle," to JR. He jerked from my mouth, and I choked at the sudden emptiness. "Cindy's sniffing around, and if you want to avoid a mess..." To me, "Get back up there now. She's keying in on you, New Girl. You disappearing tipped her off." JR just nodded at me.

I wiped my chin and moved quickly to rejoin the party.

JR

"Well, well," she watched Diana leave before she walked over. Her hand, delicate and elegant, gripped me like a handshake. Sliding from the base to the head, she had every nerve in my body firing.

My eyes were wide open at the surprise interruption, but if I was going to be caught, well it could've been much worse.

"I'll take care of this," Stevie said, kneeling into the place just occupied by Diana.

Wasting no time, she opened her mouth and sucked in just the head. Her tongue swirled around the head before noisily swallowing the first few inches. Her oral skills were far superior to those of Diana. Stevie knew my soft spots and was hitting them all. Her engagement ring flashed as it moved up and down on my shaft.