It Wants What It Wants Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time I'd seen her since our party. Her role in the coffee shop incident had been wiped from my memory, although I knew she had a front row seat for everything. I wondered how bad this was going to go.

"Hey," I said, lowering my aching body into a chair

She came over to me, just breathtaking.

And then she really took my breath away. She leaned over and kissed me. I think the chair moved, I was so stunned. She held my head and just melted into me. Her smell and her touch were as I remembered and stirred what I thought was empty and gone from inside me. I felt the wet running down her cheeks. I was grateful that I was healing, because this kind of strain may have been physically painful had it happened a few weeks earlier.

Releasing me, she let me pull away. I did not see this coming when I woke up this morning. No, sir.

"I love you Daniel Preston," she breathed into me. "I love you and I'm not letting you get away from me again." Another kiss, softer, slightly, but this time I was ready and I returned. My arms were now around her. And my tears started, but these were not the self-pitying ones I had shed in the past weeks.

I pushed her back, grimacing from the pain the movement caused me. Good. I could focus. "What happened?"

As she explained, I felt a mix of elation and anguish, for the love and the hurt and the sacrifice that was involved with this whole play. I needed time to piece this lesson together.

I held Stevie, breathing her in and causing as much pain as I could, so I was sure I was awake and this wasn't another cruel dream caused by my injuries or the therapy session. Nope. She was really here. She was really saying what I thought she was saying.

I explained to her about my own forty days in the wilderness and what I had learned about myself. I wasn't the same person she knew. Well, I was, but I was comfortable with what I had and what I wanted. Of course, I wanted her. I loved her and I always would. But I needed more. She nodded. I think I explained things well, and we sat and had a long overdue talk. I mean, real talking. Without the specter of sex hanging over us. I had a few months to go before I could really enjoy that pleasure again. In this instance, though, I was grateful. It was maybe the only time I could imagine where I was happy that I couldn't fuck Stevie.

We got through her leaving, the pregnancy, the losses she felt and about my cutting her off. My anger, once so sharp and caustic, was replaced by sadness, compassion and love. I got through Cindy and our time together and all of the positives that came from that. We talked until it was dark, and the early summer evening breezes drifted in; this was the answer to the void, all the senses working together in harmony and life. This was true peace and my moment of Zen. I had come through the fire and was born anew. We talked over dinner and then we just held each other.

Finally, I sent her home. "You have to go to her. You have to show her how important she is to you. To us." She wanted to stay, and I wanted the same, but I needed to be strong for all of us. We parted with only sweetness, and no bitterness, because for the first time in months, there was a way forward. She would be back the next day. We had much more to talk about; we knew that there was more work to do, and it was important for all three of us.

Stevie

I had almost forgotten how happiness, real true happiness felt. Well, no I didn't but it had been so long away from me that having it again in my grasp, it was like seeing it for the first time.

I greeted Cindy with a hug where I thought I would break her ribs. She was hesitant at first but then returned it.

"So it went well?" she asked. I talked for five minutes straight about what had happened. I thought I did a good job explaining it. "Did you fuck?" Apparently, I didn't explain well enough.

"What? Of course not. Did you even listen to what I just told you? He loves you. He wants you in his life. In our life."

"I don't know about that. My healing is different than yours. I've got a different path I have to follow," she said.

"Like what?"

"I'm ... still working that out," she looked down as she spoke.

I hugged her again, "I love you Cindy, I really mean it." A kiss on the cheek. "Not for this, you know. For everything."

"I know. I love you too. And him. It's just, I dunno. Too fresh?" I nodded. Of course. I was so happy with how the day went that I was just lost in my own bliss. Of course, she needed time to heal. But the more I thought about it, the more I knew we would be fine. All of us.

Another bottle of wine, and another chick flick and we went to bed.

The next day, I was finishing breakfast while Danny did his exercises. He had come so far from being dead.

I tried to explain to him over eggs what it looked like after the accident, and he just kinda zoned out while I was talking. I don't think he wanted to hear about it, to remember about what it was that led to that and how close we all came to so many bad things almost happening. Well, bad things did happen for sure, but my man did what was right. He's my own Superman.

After he finished with the stretches, he got his reward there on the couch, and I swallowed his cum after showing him just how much he filled my mouth. He insisted on repaying me, and who was I to deny Superman? So, we moved to the bedroom. We had to be careful, as he really couldn't have intercourse yet; the hips were almost healed, but it wasn't worth the risk, so I got to ride his face like a horse. I was happy that most of his neighbors were at work so they couldn't hear me screaming. When he moved his mouth back and gently rimmed me before really scrubbing between my cheeks, I soaked him and his sheets with a coarse stream. He was full of new tricks. That man's tongue is gold. I was really going to like this new arrangement.

When we were done, he washed up. "Babe, I need you to do me a favor."

I came in from the kitchen, where I had made a small snack. "What is it?"

"There's box in the back of my closet. Can you grab it for me?"

I did. It was kind heavy. It felt like a bunch of loose junk. "Where?"

"Just on the bed," he said. Once there, he hobbled up beside me. "Open it." I peeled off the tape and opened it. It was a bunch of junk. Photos, books, knickknacks...

Oh shit.

Oh fucking shit. "Is this...?" Again, I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. "This is ... this is our stuff. This is all the stuff that I left!" I tore through the box. Margarita glasses, a ball gag, photo albums that he insisted on printing out. It was all there. "You burned this?" I was sobbing.

"I had a funeral for it. For us. I actually burned some incense, but when it came time to destroy it, I couldn't. I could never make myself give up on it."

I bawled like a kid and threw my arms around him and hugged him until I hurt him. "Sorry! Oh baby!"

"' 's OK," he grimaced, but was still awfully proud of himself. "Of course, now it makes me look like a superstar."

"You have no idea," I said, slipping my hand back into his shorts.

Cindy

I asked Stephanie about when she was going to move in with Danny. She insisted that she wasn't. She and I were living together for the foreseeable future and that was that. They were together again, but there was still healing to be done, she said. There was no rush, and they were going to take all of the time needed before living together.

She was open with me that they were having some sex, oral and toys, but that the full P-in-V thing was going to wait until the healing was done. It hurt to hear but compared to the other stuff we'd already been through, it wasn't so bad.

Stephanie dragged me over to Danny's for dinner. I admit, I did my best to resist. This was to weird and raw. I know I did my part to put them back together, but I didn't need to continue torturing myself. But I was happy I went. Danny looked so good, so healthy, despite the cast and the scars. Just like everything else, they suited him. Made him manly. "I don't feel very manly," was his response, but he was just mellow and calm about everything.

They didn't rub their relationship in my face, in fact had I not known better, the whole meal seemed like three good friends sharing time together. Which is exactly what it was. No more, no less. We decided, well, they decided and roped me into, having this be a weekly thing.

I tried dating and had a few good hits, but my heart wasn't in it and mostly there wasn't an immediate need for me to get back into the pool. I was pretty deliberate in my criteria and those were hard to find. Well, I knew where to find them, but it just wasn't gonna happen there. But with good friends, I wasn't all that lonely.

Besides, I had a comfortable thing with Stephanie and she and I were home together most nights. So, there was that.

The night before Danny got his cast off, Stephanie and I went out for drinks and just may have overdone it a little. It was just us, and we got back to the apartment giggling and teasing each other. Some damn fool opened another bottle of wine. OK, it was me. Sue me.

Halfway through the first glass, and Stephanie is walking back from the kitchen. I was horny, lonely and just blurted out "I miss sex. I miss fucking." And then I giggled at the vulgarity. Stephanie came back in the room, staring at me.

"Say what?" she walked towards me.

"I said I miss having sex. I'm jealous that you'll be --"

Stephanie's lips were pressed on mine like the gentlest caress. The tip of her tongue darted like a little fish into my mouth, teasing and stimulating me before tracing the edges of my lips. I was stunned, but this was pretty damn amazing. My eyes were open, looking at her before I really just rolled with it. There was nothing to protest. I never experimented in college, and I really wasn't complaining, but her soft and gentle touch, compared to a man's, Danny's, was a different game. It was just maybe a minute when she broke off and looked at me.

I could open my eyes a little; as beautiful as she was, she was not what I was hoping for but it was what I needed. I attacked her and pulled her into me. I was a fumbling novice, but I had a load of motivating frustration to guide me. She put up with that for a few minutes before she dragged me into her bedroom. She went to work on me; I could only imagine what men felt when they were with her. No, strike that. I didn't need to imagine it.

Her soft skin and the last sillage of her perfume, fragrant only within inches of her skin, drove me wild and she rubbed against me, soft and sleek. She stripped her own clothes off before focusing on me. Her body, well, it was just like everything else about her.

She started covering me with kisses as she removed each piece of clothing. She pushed me down, while stimulating my lips, my neck, then my nipples, down to my tummy before sinking between my legs. That darting tongue had me groaning and writhing, arching my back and sweating as wave after wave drenched me in a pleasure I had never known. She used her supple fingers to caress and open me, diving into the spread mound where she guided me through successive climaxes like pearls on a string. I had to beg her to stop, beg her for breath before she finally relented. I gasped, soaking and shaking, while she spooned me and kissed my neck

I would've done anything for her, but when I moved to return the favor and begin exploring her, she held me firm and whispered in my ear, "I love you, Cindy."

She held me while I cried before starting all over again, with gentle kisses. It was hours before we collapsed, exhausted with almost nothing left unexplored.

To say the next morning was weird would be an understatement. I was hungover, embarrassed, satisfied and completely horned up. Stephanie met me in the kitchen wearing an open robe, with a soft kiss.

"We need to talk," she said. I joined her at the table, she told me what she wanted. I was stunned. I couldn't think of any words but all she asked was that I would think about it. I nodded. This was insane. And I was insane to think about it.

Stephanie

We both took the day off to take Danny to get the cast removed. He'd need crutches for a while longer, but the atrophy of the quads was not as bad as it could've been. Danny just had those freak genetics. He was still moving like an old man, but the cast off was symbolic. The hip was good. The leg needed help, but time would see to that. His heart was open and his head was clear and focused.

We headed home. A celebratory lunch was in, and we ate well. It was a touch awkward, with Cindy being a bit on edge. She had gone along so well, but now it was showtime. Danny nodded to me.

"Cindy," he began, "I can never apologize enough for what I did to you. I relived what I did for days and weeks on end and it ate me up. There's so much I want to say, but I would just be living in the past and making trouble none of us need." He rose. "Would you stand up, please?" Cindy stood.

I took an old silk sash from the box of stuff Danny had saved and gently blindfolded her. Once it was secure, I kissed her softly on the lips. When I was finished, Danny leaned in and kissed her. At his touch, she whimpered softly, shaking and almost lost her balance. Danny gently held her, continuing his kiss.

I reached behind her and undid the clasp on the loose shift she wore. Edging it off her shoulders, it slid to the floor silently into puddle at her feet. I quickly stripped to hold her from behind, pressing my breasts into her back and stroking her sides down to the gentle flare of her hips. I could hear her moan into his mouth. She brought her hands up to his shoulders to hold on, while I slid down, planting kisses on her spine.

I kissed the Dimples of Venus in her lower back before getting on my knees. I stroked and fondled her buttocks, to her shivering delight. Gently kissing both of them, I spread her cheeks and licked down her crack. Her fragrance was mild, and pleasant.

"Nononono," she broke the kiss, danced at the sensation. "No, please."

We both shushed her as we would a fussing child. "No one is doing anything they don't want to do," Danny said, stroking her face. "Please let us show you." He leaned in for another kiss. Another shiver but this time we continued. I softly rimmed her while he kissed and fondled her breasts. It was less than a minute before she exploded, gasping and moaning. She collapsed onto the couch behind me; Danny and I kissed, with him savoring her taste on my lips for a minute before taking her to bed.

Cindy

I stuck my head into the bathroom while Danny was in the shower "We've got the Lamaze class at seven tonight remember? Danny?" He grunted. "OK we will meet you there?" He called out again, which was as close as I was gonna get to a confirmation that he'd be there. Of course, he would be there.

He wasn't getting much sleep with Stephanie and I taking up so much space on the bed, and his showers were one of the few times that he was free from the two insanely hormonal pregnant women who monopolized every other moment of his time with requests for food, foot rubs and sex. He acted so put upon, but he's got no one to blame.

Frankly, when we weren't looking at him, he didn't stop grinning from the time he woke up to the time he finished fucking us to sleep at night. But when we were around, he affected this hang-dog look which was comical. We knew him better than that, so we let him have his little tantrums. He'd earned them, and would be paying for them for years to come. In the short term, his love of pregnancy-swollen breasts was driving him mad every night, and we were only to happy to tease him with them.

My daughter was due in about eleven weeks, with Stephanie's son three weeks behind me. We had gotten a three-bed place, near the coffee shop where this whole crazy chapter nearly finished before it could start. The master bed was a California King with Danny in the middle, since we both needed to pee about five times a night.

The coffee shop had become our favorite place on Sundays. A few of the regulars would still give us funny looks and urgent whispers of "Isn't that...?" Yes, it was. And yes, we were. And yes, Stephanie still hated the music there, but, in light of everything else, she wasn't going to complain.

In fact, we wouldn't have it any other way. All of us were full of the life we had within us and shared between us.