It Wants What It Wants Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing came faster. She was making quick work of me. She grabbed my ass and pulled me further in.

Wait a minute...

"Was Cindy really looking for her?" Her mouth full, she just shrugged her shoulders, a mischievous twinkle. "You bitch," I sighed, pissed but enjoying myself far too much to do anything about it. I took my cock from her mouth, long strands of gooey saliva connected her lips to me. I pulled it away before rapping her gently on the cheeks with it, much to her delight. "Simon?"

She grinned, "You're still concerned for him? I'll be sure to let him know." She licked at the underside before giving a juicy kiss. "Had to leave. Clinic."

"How convenient," I aimed for her open mouth.

"Very," she inhaled. God this felt amazing. I couldn't stand much more. She knew exactly what to do and it showed in her eyes. The sounds, the sights of her at work. I had no conceivable defense against this. I could feel her bringing on my climax, just a little push. She reached to the base of my cock, ready for the finish and she ...

She squeezed around the base of my cock hard enough to bring this delectable cum to a screeching halt. She stood, keeping an iron grip around my cock, and pulled me in by the shirt with her free hand for a deep wet kiss. I was going absolutely nuts. I groaned into her mouth, her tongue stuffed into mine and muffling the vocalization of my agony. Odors of jasmine, cigarette and weed smoke and that Stevie scent flooded my nose. My balls felt like they were swelling, like my Grinch's heart, three sizes too big.

But that kiss, that was a kiss struck a note; a memory forgotten and then uncovered. I haven't had the promise of passionate fulfillment in a kiss like that since, well, the last time she was giving me blue balls, under somewhat similar circumstances. Which, made things worse, since my balls were already working overtime, but she was still stimulating me into full-on production.

She released my southern parts and with her now-free hand held my head. I flailed before realizing I could use my empty hands to hold her. I stopped caring about my cock, just that kiss.

She finally released me. "I have to get you by the balls to make you listen to me." Her wry smile is on my Top Ten favorite Things Ever list; so much promise, so much hidden in that gesture.

"Next week," she continued. "I talk. You listen. Then you decide whether we take care of this." She flicked the tip of my suddenly hypersensitive prong. "Trust me, you'll have every option on the table. Whatever you want, however you want it." Her grin was infectious, despite her inflicted torture. "Weren't you supposed to be getting ice? Your boys there are gonna need it." She turned on her heel and left the garage.

I stood there, pants down and throbbing for five minutes. She was right, I needed the ice now.

On my way to the store, I unblocked her number. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Me? Go take out your issues on your girlfriend, Danny. The one you live with, not my clone." Touché.

So I did.

Cindy

Whoooo! What a party. I'm glad we made the effort. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Danny was in high spirits at the end, even trying to pull me into the bedroom. We still had guests but he was all horned up! Well, I had some plans. I wanted to show him I could be a wild girl too! So, I made him wait and behave while we were still hosting.

I wanted to go down the street to the club two streets down and dance, you know, show him I could surprise him. The last few guests filtered out (Ha! I watched him going nuts, cleaning around them, almost ready to pick them up and escort them out) and I grabbed my purse.

"What is this?" he asked.

"I wanna show you I can be a sexy girl too!" I told him going to the door.

He was having none of that. He closed the door, and all but carried me to the bedroom.

Danny has done a lot for me in the time we've dated. He's kind and sweet and loving. But that night, he fucked me. Hard. He wasn't rough or abusive, but this was about him using me. And the thing was, I wasn't even sure if he was getting any pleasure from this. I mean I came, again and again. But that tender, slow pace he always had was just not there. When he came, it was as if he was an animal, complete with conquering roar. I could fill him just pumping and pumping into me.

And then he kept going. I tried to enjoy it. I tried to do it for him. I went where he moved me. Changing positions, changing speeds (although most of it was fast or faster) and then changing how deep he stuck it in me (again, the options were deep and deeper). He just did what he wanted. He seemed to need this from me, he seemed unable to stop himself and I really wanted to be that girl that made him happy, but I just ... I couldn't do it. This wasn't me. But I held on, ignoring the pain and how this man inside me seemed like he was someone else, like he was not the same man I loved and lived with.

By the time he finished again, I was in tears, crying. I don't think he noticed. He just got up, got a towel for him and me, and then crawled into bed. He leaned over for a kiss, but he never said a word. He just went to sleep.

JR

I haven't slept that well in weeks.

Stevie

I haven't slept that well in weeks.

Section 2: All Is Falling

Dan

I felt terrible for the way Cindy looked at me.

And, I suppose I couldn't blame her. I was really worked up after the party and I remember thinking she was doing OK, I just kinda ... was in a zone, I guess. I always tried to filter out my urges from her and take it at a much slower pace. She'd been with other guys, so it wasn't like she'd never had sex before me. She just wasn't at the same level of need as I was used to. I didn't blame her, and I'd been able to suppress it for the most part. But since Stevie came back into the picture, but I couldn't act on it, and now with Diana in the mix, I was back to four years ago. And now the problems were that I couldn't compartmentalize things so well any longer. Old me leaked through.

Like, at that moment? Sure, it was all about Cindy. I needed to fix that. But God, I needed to be pounding Diana soon or I was gonna go crazy. There was no way I could get Cindy back in bed for the short-term fix; there was no way she could've taken it and, in that state, I would've done real damage to her, and us. But the urge was so strong; beyond compulsion. My previous addiction to Stevie had returned and needed more.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I can't begin to explain this. Or even apologize enough," holding her close, I stood beside her as she sat at the kitchen table. I had cleaned almost everything up from the party, and had made a pot of coffee. She sobbed softly in my arms.

"It hurt! I couldn't stop you. Why did you keep going?" All were good questions, which there was no way for me to answer truthfully. What was I going to say? 'Sorry, but I got blue-balled by both Diana and Stevie and took it out on you'? Good one! Pass ...

"Is that what you want? That kind of sex?" the tears in her eyes were breaking my heart, but there wasn't much I could do or say to calm her. "Just be honest with me!"

I almost told her everything, about me, Stevie, Diana, the whole thing. I felt like shit and this had started to get out of control, but I couldn't just drop this on her. I reached out to her but she pushed me away.

"Just, leave me alone. I need to think!" Cindy had never been this upset. I didn't have much choice. It was honestly better if I left though. I nodded and left without saying another word. Her sobs were ringing in my ears as I left.

As soon as I was out the door, I had my cellphone out, calling Diana. I apologized for the 'mix up' at the party and asked to come by. She was more than understanding and wanted to finish where we left off, but had to back out, as she had some exams to study for and couldn't afford to spend an entire day with me.

"Fuck," I was stuck and I had a real need here. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, babe. I'm sorry. I know, I want to. I'm actually super horny, you kinda left me hanging. But I know a quickie would become an hour, and then four or five hours ..." she paused. "Hey, are you OK with black girls?"

"Well, yeah. Why?"

"I've got a friend of mine. I told her about you." I winced at her talking about me to her friends. Loose lips ... "She dances at a couple spots. She told me if I ever felt like sharing you that she'd happily take what you were offering. I mean if you're cool with that and all."

Looking at my options, I was more than OK with it, and a friend of Diana's? "Yeah, I'm OK with it. Are you OK with it?"

A pause. "Yeah, she's good people. We've partied a bit. Just don't be giving her all your best. You owe me. Let me call her. I'll call you back."

Ten minutes later, I not only had an address, but Diana had spoken with Cleo, and she was dying to meet up. I was on my way. I was rock hard the entire way over.

She buzzed me into her building and I found her unit, not that it would've been difficult with an almost six-foot tall, barely dressed black girl standing in the hallway. She was slim, toned and cute. Her most prominent features were her mouth, plush and full, and quick eyes full of mischief. Small simple cotton panties sat low on her rounded hips and a barely-there top held small firm breasts, but was practically see through. Dark chocolate nipples capped the contents within.

She was still, resting against her doorframe until I was within about 10 yards, eyeing me as I walked towards her. Then she broke character and let out a whoop and ran. I paused, bracing for an attack. She leapt at me, and I caught her in mid-air. Long legs whipped around my waist and locked me in her grasp. Strong lean hands grabbed my head and those lips were planted against mine instantly. Her probing tongue invaded my mouth. I had to shift to hold both of us. I cheated and put my shoulder to the wall.

This was a new approach. Hi, there. How are you? I'm fine, thanks!

Heat exuded from her, she was active and aggressive. Her breathing was more like panting. Righting myself, I carried her towards the open apartment door.

She broke the kiss with a maniac grin, sucking on her bottom lip. "Hi! You only cum in my mouth. And you wear a condom everywhere else."

I kicked the door shut behind us.

Stephanie

I got a call from Cindy the day after her party and she sounded like she was at the end of her rope. It was a bit of weird timing, but she said she had to talk to someone about this. I was having a terrible day myself and needed my own diversion. So, I suggested we meet for coffee.

"I love Danny but he keeps hurting me with sex," she told me. "And something was nagging me about him. His sketchy behavior lately was also bothering me, like that girl from the party." Uh oh.

I took a sip of my latte. "Which one?"

"The one that looked like you. I saw you talking with her." Double uh oh.

"Oh, yeah, that was odd. But, yeah, she was sweet." The folk music they played in this place sucked. Why do hipsters think that coffee and bad Joan Baez clones, doing the breathy whisper-singing is the way things have to be?

"Well, maybe, but she seemed to hover a little too close to Danny. I think she has a crush on him."

I grinned, and waved it off. "Danny's a handsome guy. She's, what? Working with him? Did you have a workplace crush?" She nodded, seemingly buying what I was selling, "Mine was on a married guy in the department in the next business unit. He was cute, but it was only for about six months and his group relocated and it was a passing thing". She nodded. "It's not like I ever acted on it."

"But he's still my Danny. I mean I get his big thing and the rough sex," she said. "But he's always been so gentle. It's only in the last few weeks. And last night, he was, he was someone else!"

"Where did he cum?" I asked

"What? Why?" I watched her destroying the napkin that came with the latte. This was tough for her to talk about. I mean it was good for me to hear in a way. I longed to be on the receiving end of that deep dicking she was getting, but still ... A little sisterhood?

"Did he cum on your face?"

"No, no. He went inside me."

"So, it wasn't like the other time you talked about. It's not consistent, what he's doing, that is." I reminded her of past conversations when JR had been a little too rough with her.

"No, I guess not," she said.

"He's just being weird," I explained. "It's not like it's a pattern of behaviors, he's just a guy and he makes mistakes." I took a sip of my own.

"But he's hurting me and it keeps happening. And I'm afraid that he might be going somewhere else if I don't give him that sex. If he's not already! To some fucking whore," she spat. Then looked immediately ashamed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't use that kind of language"

JR

"F-f-f-f-fucking cocksucker! Bastard!" The mouth on this girl. If something wasn't going into her mouth, something filthy was coming out of it.

"...hhhhhng, nnnnggggggg, gawd! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhhhhh! Cum in my cunt!" Cleo writhed underneath me, a sweating origami of legs, arms, holes, tits...

Cleo's shapely ass was up in the air with her face planted in the pillows. The two of us took up most of her smallish bed. As I pounded her, I pushed her hips, and forcing her face in further. Deep grunts were my reward. Her gushing cunt was like a silky Chinese Finger Trap, as I pulled out, it gripped on me tighter. I could see her pink lips travel out, snug around my cock, with each stroke. The first knuckle of my thumb was seated firmly in her dark rosebud.

She was a fantastic fuck. I brought my hand down across her small firm ass, before plunging into her, my hips slapping against her ass.

"Ahhh, fucker! God!" her voice was a husky growl, about half an octave lower than her speaking voice. Buried in her, I ground against her ass, with the head of my cock bumping and twitching inside her. Each move that deep in her was a direct line to her pleasure center. She jumped and convulsed like a current passed through her. I pulled out halfway and slid back in again. It sounded like a wet sponge dropping on the floor.

Alternating strokes deep and hard, I brought this hot-ass woman to the edge and kept her there until she was begging me.

"What are you offering?" Another slap on her ass. Another animalistic groan.

She promised me full unprotected access to her cunt, ass and mouth as well as introductions to her dancer friends. I graciously accepted her offer with several quick, deep strokes. The points of my hips slammed her toned ass.

Her cum broke as her legs collapsed and she fell onto the bed, gasping, with me on top of her. Tears were in her eyes despite a huge smile as her orgasm coursed through her, as she flopped like a fish on the end of my gaff.

I leaned into her, licking her neck and then biting on her earlobe. I whispered into her ear, asking if she was ready to start delivering on her promise. "Puh-pleash..." she slurred face half buried in the pillow. I whispered more in her ear and she nodded. As I ground into her, I kissed those gorgeous lips and began firing deep into her pussy; a Cheshire grin spread across her face as she breathed small sobs into my mouth.

After, those lips cleaned my tool, her suction and tongue making a velvet bath, sending deep pleasure into me, while she called Diana.

Diana

I actually got him to take me out! I mean it was just for coffee, and on a Sunday afternoon. And Cleo was with us. But still ... he appeared with me in public, like he was proud of me.

I hesitated when Cleo called, but she needed a break from getting electrocuted by his third rail, and I was gonna take a study break and join them for round-number-whatever they were on; Cle said she lost count how many times they had screwed. I was jealous and happy for her. She looked happy. Tired, but happy. She was walking better than I would've been after a few tussles with JR between my legs.

The three of us made our way down the street; Cleo and I chatted while JR added a few comments. He was actually holding my hand! He was a bit more interactive and his voice was that friendlier tone. He would smile at me when he thought no one was looking. It made me wet just thinking him and I having a more normal relationship. Fuck the age gap, I wanted this man for myself.

Cindy

Talking to Stephanie was exactly what I needed. My fears and pain were so hard for me to discuss, but she was open and honest and had her unique perspective. We talked about what, just a few days before, I would've thought was impossible - that Danny and I were not meant for each other, that there was too much space between us and ... Her hands held mine.

My God! I was so selfish. I had been talking the entire time and there was not a single second of concern for anyone but me. It was staring me in the face.

Stephanie's hands were bare.

I stopped my babbling. Well, I guess the focus of this conversation just shifted.

"What happened?" I asked.

A small smile but she looked extremely uncomfortable, a rare look for her. "I, uh. Well, there's a bit of a story, but I ...". She took her hands back and they disappeared into her lap.

"Did he cheat on you?" I interrupted.

"No! No. Of course not," she looked sad but kept on. "He's a good man and there's so much to like about him. We're just ... moving in different directions."

"Permanently?"

"I can't say, but I'm not seeing that our differences are fixable."

I leaned back, and was distracted when the shop door opened. A man walked in with his arms around two women, they were enjoying each other's company and obviously happy. I turned back to Stephanie to offer comfort, but was suddenly nauseous and unable to speak. A gasp from my chest, and Stephanie turned.

"Oh, fuck me."

I don't know what took over me, other than blinding anger. That ... motherfucker!

I stood from the table, my chair squawked in protest. I ran towards the ordering queue "You motherfucker! How fucking dare you!" A part of me was embarrassed for using such vulgarity in public and doing it so loudly.

Danny's eyes were wide, whites visible all around his irises, his mouth an 'O'. The girls with him looked at me coming at them like I was a lunatic. Their mouths moved, but I couldn't hear anything but the rage and anger in my heart.

Danny's hands went up protectively, but I wouldn't hurt him. I couldn't, even though he'd hurt me so badly. I ran past him and out the door. There was rushing in my ears, a gut-churning nausea and the exquisite pain of my heart pushed an adrenaline high and fueled my legs as I ran.

Behind me, a minor pandemonium was breaking out; I couldn't hear it. "No! Nononononono!" I screamed automatically, not even hearing myself. As fast as my legs could carry me, I needed to get to my car, to get out of there. Be anywhere but there.

Something made me turn and look. I don't know why, but like a masochist I needed to see, to witness the devastation that my life had become. I wasn't thinking; there was only the pain of the cheated. Danny was a step or two behind me.

It was strange because he was flying at me. I was screaming at him, hating him, and here he was diving at me. A soft impact and then I was flying back away from him. A huge blur shot past me, a few feet away, and with it was a gust of wind. I couldn't hear anything, but that breeze smelled of springtime.

Dan

I died on April 28th, as a result of blunt force trauma, major internal injuries and hemorrhagic blood loss.

Stephanie

I held onto Cindy as we both sobbed on the sidewalk. She was completely inconsolable, hysterical, and I was no better. Her wails were primal in their pain and loss, for herself, her man and the loss of what they had.