A 20yo Girl Seduces the Twins

Story Info
A 20yo girl seduces the twins but fantasies about their dad.
2.3k words
4.14
6.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Well are either of you two up to fuck a girl in need?"

The 18-year-old twins looked at each other in total shock. Was their next-door neighbor teasing them? Having looked at each other they both looked at the rather plump 20 year old who was looking at them with a questioning look.

"It isn't really a difficult question. My boyfriend is away on holiday and dildos and vibrators are okay but there is nothing like a stiff willing cock. The first one of you to get your dick out gets to fuck me."

"Are you serious, what would your boyfriend say about it? He is much bigger than us."

"Well he is sort of a boyfriend. He has a sweet little girlfriend who he says he will marry some day. She is still a virgin but he wants sex so it works out really well for both of us. He is not unhappy if I have sex with other people."

The twins were still very nervous thinking this was some kind of a set up. Shelley was frustrated by their nervousness. She decided to up the ante and pulled the hem of her dress until it turned it inside out and bared her up to her bellybutton. The two boys got the perfect view of her pantie-less smooth hairless pussy. They both stared at her in amazement. Well more gazed at her pussy in amazement.

"You have ten seconds before I turn round and go back through into my garden."

Now the two boys took her seriously and were very quickly out of their swimming shorts. She smiled as she saw that both of them were erect. Neither were big but she appreciated how nicely shaped they were.

"Now that is a bit better. I will call it a draw and under my rules that means that both of you get to fuck me."

With this she approached the two sun loungers that the twins were sitting on. She indicated that they should both sit on the same one facing her as she knelt down in the gap between them. She slipped her dress over her head revealing that she was braless and therefore now completely naked. She made a show of looking from one prick to the other before taking one in each hand and very gently running her fingers from the head down the length of the shaft.

She was delighted by the reaction of both boys who gasped in surprised appreciation. She was very experienced for her tender years but had never played with two cocks at the same time. She felt a surge of strong excitement flow through her body as the power of the situation hit her. She had been masturbating for an hour and the teasing and the use of the vibrator had left her excited, open and desperate for an orgasm.

She carried on running her fingers up and down both of the shafts but alternated putting each head into her mouth. Given that neither cock was as big as her boyfriends she found it very comfortable taking most of the length of each cock in turn. She was so carried away with what she was doing that she did not notice that Tim was losing control and it was as she swallowed him deep into her mouth that the head grew larger and he exploded into her mouth. For some reason she did not take the cock right of her mouth but swallowed as she continued to suck him gently. Her mouth was full as squirt after squirt hit the back of her throat. She was in danger of choking and although she had not concentrated on Tom's cock while swallowing Tim's ejaculations it too exploded in her hand spraying cum up as far as his chin. In the few seconds it took for both boys to finish cumming Shelley was struck by the realization that she would not be receiving a hard cock in her pussy as she was so desperately hoping.

Shelley was annoyed and frustrated with the boys and herself. She stood up and went over to the shower that was beside the swimming pool. The water was cold but felt good as it hit her hot body. Her nipples, which were always quick to respond to any stimulation, became instantly hard and thick and she found herself caressing them without thinking about it. She was lost in her own world until her hands were gently pushed aside from behind and replaced by Tom's. He stood behind her and cuddled her, his cock briefly lying along the crack of her bottom but being moved as it became erect so that it was trapped between her back and his stomach. It was Tim's face that greeted her as she looked up. He was close in front of her and his cock was soon hard against her stomach. Her mood was instantly lifted; she might get a good fucking after all.

Shelley tried to position herself and Tim so that the penis was between her legs. Tim moved back and found her pussy wet with her lubrication, with his hand. He rubbed her with great enthusiasm but little skill. Tom whispered into her ear asking her who she wanted to fuck her first. She loved the sound of his voice but even more loved what he was asking. Now she felt like a child in a sweet shop. She had the choice of two cocks and any number of positions and possibilities. She wanted everything and she wanted it now.

Right now the hand between her legs and the cock, that now seemed to be lower, rubbing rhythmically between the cheeks of her bottom were very sensual. The day now promised so much; maybe she could just take her time. The boys now seemed content to play with her and she was loving it. The water from the shower had turned itself off but the hand between her legs was getting wetter. As she pushed herself onto Tim's hand Tom's cock left her bottom to be replaced by his hand searching between her legs. She thought that he was trying to get access to her pussy but quickly realized that he was more interested in her anus. His finger was just moist enough to push into her bottom with only the mildest discomfort. No sooner had it penetrated than it was gone and Shelley felt very empty. She concentrated on the fingers at her pussy. They had clearly not played with a pussy before so she used her hands to guide him to doing what she wanted.

Tom was soon back behind her and when his fingers found her anus one slipped easily deep into her. She briefly wondered what he had lubricated his fingers with but it felt so good she didn't care. When a second finger joined the first she immediately started to push backwards and forwards to get him deeper and add to his thrusting. Tom used his other arm to reach around her and take hold of her left boob. This added stimulation to her erect nipple but also helped them to become more balanced as the three of them got into a rhythm. It may have only been fingers penetrating her pussy and ass but they felt great as they worked in tandem. As one hand pushed in the other eased out and she found herself moving back and forward to maximize the penetration. When this was not enough she bent her knees and bore down onto their fingers.

This was very arousing but she wanted more. She reached behind her and took hold of Tom's cock. Like his fingers this had been liberally coated with lubrication. Tom thought that she had missed the mark a little when his cock found the middle of her anus. Gripping the shaft firmly the head eased through her sphincter with minimal pain. Tom paused briefly before he realized that she was, not only, not complaining but also she was trying to get him deeper inside her rectum. Tim felt what was happening and removed his fingers from inside her pussy but rubbed up and down her wet pussy. She had enjoyed anal sex before but this was the best she had experienced. The shower was running again and this added to the surreal events.

Now Tim shuffled forwards so that his erection was trapped between their stomachs with the base of it pressed against her clit. She looked him in the eye and went up onto tiptoes and pushed his shoulders down. The combination offered the head of his cock up to her swollen pussy. He was shocked by what he knew she was trying to engineer. Not shocked enough not to go along with it. Her pussy, while wet, was almost sealed due to the cock in her bottom. Tim and Shelley moved their hips experimentally until they sensed that the angle was right for him to push up into her virginally tight orifice. Initially it was more uncomfortable than Tom entering her anus earlier but it quickly eased as they found the best angle.

Shelley was full like she had never been and was not keen for either twin to fuck her vigorously. She very quietly told them to be very gentle and to not thrust too deep. The three now did little more than hug each other. The gentlest of movements created the most wonderful sensations throughout the whole of the area. Yes her body was being sexually aroused but it was also being caressed and sensually stimulated. Over the next few minutes they barely moved but all three loved every intimate second.

Also enjoying this stunning view was the father of the twins. He had arrived home early and was looking out of the window at the most astonishing view he had ever seen, or even fantasized about. He had watched Shelley mature and as hard as he had tried had never quite been able to think of her as a daughter. She was just far too hot and she always greeted him with a huge smile and a little sparkle in her eyes. Was he so wrong to fantasize about that sparkle? His hand was on his cock that partly due to its huge size was very rarely as hard as it was now. Initially he thought the three naked youngsters were involved in a three-way hug. Although he couldn't see exactly what was going on it didn't take him long to realize that Shelley was being penetrated by at least one of the twins.

Even though Shelley was only a couple of years older than the twins their father, Tony, had always seen her as much more mature than his boys. Now as he watched her clearly being fucked he was very envious of the twins. He wanted to see more of her young body but had to settle for watching not much more than her face as she became more and more aroused. Even from where he was he could tell she was aroused enough to be approaching orgasm. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she looked straight towards him. Did she know he was playing with his still rock-hard cock as her excitement peaked and she collapsed into orgasm? The boys were supporting her weight that seemed to increase as she slumped down onto their hard cocks. The spasms that shock her body tightened both her pussy and her anus. They both fucked her limp body until they emptied themselves deep inside it. When Tony realized exactly what he had been watching he gripped his huge erection and exploded spraying the window in front of him.

As the boys eased her down to the ground she tried to rerun the seconds before her orgasm. Did she see someone at the window? Could it have been the twin's father, the man she had always found irresistibly attractive. At nearly six and a half feet tall he was an impressive man and he always seemed very attentive whenever she met him. The look in his eyes always aroused something in the young girl. It had been seeing the shadow at the window and the thought that she was being watched that had taken her over the top. It still excited her to think that he might have seen her orgasm all over his son's pricks.

What he had observed changed things. He had always found his young neighbor very appealing sexually but had never quite allowed that to develop into full-blown fantasy. He had naively convinced himself that she was innocent and inexperienced. Now he had had that thought thoroughly shattered and he was gutted that it was his young sons who had benefitted from this discovery. He had not expected to be sexually jealous of his sons, but he was as he saw her lie down between the two boys. Even at a distance her body looked so fuck-able.

Shelley knew why the idea of him causing the shadows at the window had excited her so much. Yes he was good-looking and always attentive but it was the fantasies that she had so often enjoyed about him that was the trigger. Where the original thought came from she could not remember but she could never shake it off. In excited moments she imagined him with a monster cock. She even dreamed about it on a couple of occasions. This was not a big cock it was a monster that filled her fantasies. In rational moments she laughed at the idea that his cock was totally unrealistically big. As time went by the fantasies became more regular and the prick even more ridiculously big. When they met the fantasy always crossed her mind and his smile always seemed to say that he knew what she was thinking.

One way or another in was inevitable that he would get to fuck the beautiful Shelley and that Shelley would get to find out whether he really did have a monster cock.

Chapter 2 to follow