A 40th Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel good in there!" she murmured as she felt his cock begin to slip in and out between her swollen lips.

He continued to push down onto her buttocks as he rode her from behind. She opened her eyes and looked towards Nikki who was led with her knees bent upwards with one hand holding the back of Candice's head firmly against her pussy. Amber watched as she took her other hand and began to play with her long nipples, pulling them away from her perfectly formed breasts and circling her fingertips around them. She could hear her moaning softly and wondered if it was because of her fingers or the tongue of the young masseuse that was so skilfully at work between her legs.

Amber was brought back to her own situation as Eugene began to pump a little faster and a little deeper. She always enjoyed being entered from behind but the element of doing something a bit naughty was adding a little something she hadn't experienced in quite a while. The added thrill was bringing her closer to a climax she was knew was going to be a big one. Her toes were beginning to curl in anticipation and her juices were flowing freely from her pussy. Eugene's cock was coated with her sweet stickiness enabling him to reach areas inside that hadn't been touched in years. Her body began to tremble and she screamed as her orgasm racked through her body. She felt her juices gushing out of her pussy as Eugene's hard cock pounded into her. His heavy balls slapped against her ass cheeks as he reached his own crescendo. She felt torrents of his hot sticky cum shooting into her deepest reaches as he pushed down hard, his youthful body trembling as he came, load after load filling her as his cock twitched and pumped into her pussy.

Amber opened her eyes and looked to Nikki who was now in a sixty-nine with Candice. She reached out her hand which Nikki grasped and squeezed hard as her body went into spasm from the attention her pussy was getting from the slender masseuse's mouth. She watched as Nikki raised her head and slid her tongue between Candice's lips, her nose rubbing over her tiny rosebud as she moved her tongue up and down her soaking channel. She listened as her friend brought the young attendant to a shuddering climax and moaned at the sight of her friends face being soaked from the warm liquid spurting out all over her.

"God Nikki that looked so hot!" she exclaimed as her friend turned to look at her as Candice slowly slipped off the table. Nikki's face was still covered with the secretions that her mouth had produced from the masseuse and her smile betrayed the intense feelings she still had coursing through her.

Amber reached out and took Nikki's hand in hers again.

"Why don't you come over here sweetie and let me clean you up a bit?" she murmured quietly as her own body began to relax a little in the post bliss she always enjoyed after a good fucking.

Nikki stood up slowly, a little unstable on her feet and made her way over to Amber.

"Mmmm come here my lovely" she said as Nikki moved between her legs that hung over the edge of the table.

She pulled her close and kissed her passionately on the lips for the second time that day.

"Mmmm Amber, I could get used to this!" whispered her friend, as her tongue slipped into her mouth and began to dance with hers.

Amber giggled and broke the kiss before she slowly licked the side of her neck where traces of Candice's cum still glistened in the soft light.

"Oh that feels nice!" she sighed.

"Not as nice as it tastes!" Amber replied before kissing her back on her lips.

"Can I return the favour?" pleaded Nikki as she looked into Amber's flushed face.

"What do you mean?" replied Amber.

"Lie back on your bench and bend your knees up and open your legs for me" said Nikki with a flirty wink.

"Oh my God, Nikki...are you really going to..." Amber started to say before the sensation of her friend's pretty mouth attaching to her soaking pussy brought her to a sudden stop.

Amber couldn't quite believe that her friend was kissing her freshly fucked pussy. She moaned as Nikki licked up and down her groove, paying special attention to her hard clit. She grasped the back of her head and ground her pussy into Nikki's face. Amber shuddered as her tongue slid in and out of her opening. She squealed as Nikki sucked a little harder and drew out some of Eugene's sticky cum. She moaned as Nikki slipped her fingers into her pussy and begin to massage her sweet spot as her lips fastened onto her swollen and sensitive clit. Amber could feel another orgasm rushing towards her and began to shake uncontrollably.

"Oh God Nikki!' she exclaimed as her friend brought her to another climax.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out briefly from the intensity that racked through her trembling body. She felt Nikki sliding up her body and then her mouth on hers. Amber opened her mouth as Nikki fed her some of Eugene's cum that she'd just sucked out of her aching pussy.

"Mmmm that tastes good!" she sighed as her friend clambered off her bench. She wiped the sweat off her brow and quickly looked around the room to see what the others were doing. Eugene was handing Nikki a towel and leading her off into an antechamber where the sound of running water could be heard. In the other corner she could see Candice wiping her glistening body down with a washcloth. Her pert breasts were still covered in Nikki's cum and her pussy and slender legs coated in her juices.

Amber stepped towards the young masseuse and took her by the hand.

"Do you have another shower room where we could clean up?" she asked. "Somewhere where I can be of service perhaps?" she added quietly.

Candice nodded quietly, smiled at her and simply said "Follow me!"

12