All Comments on 'A Babe in the Woods'

by KinkyByNatureRu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderul, Luv

You put together a great story. Thanks.

womynincontrolwomynincontrolalmost 20 years ago
The real ending...

She was discovered getting out of the garage by the couple, and captured by them. Instead of turning her into the police, they listened to her sad story with sympathy. Judging that she was not to be trusted with her freedom, they offered her the choice of being permanently chained in their basement, forced to service them in any humiliating way, and committed to performing servant work for them. The alternative was to be cast out, naked, into the yard where the vicious dog was barking. She had to place the chain around her neck and lock it herself.

john 21john 21almost 20 years ago
FANTASTIC

carry on more of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story.

Good story but the ending was weak.

avatar302avatar302over 18 years ago
Wowzers

I love the way you segue your heroine through a series of decadent dilemas. Bravo for a fine imagination!

BillybondageBillybondageover 18 years ago
You sure know how to write!

I just read all of your stories and loved them all! Keep up the good work!! I've already written you privately about the rest (prelude) and hope to get some feedback from you about my feedback TO you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You people are sick...

You people are sick to think rape was hot. It isn't! I only read to the point of where that drunk asshole ties her to the tree and that bitch comes along, than calls all her friends over. Sick group of people!

useurimaginationuseurimaginationover 15 years ago
good beginning

I liked the beginning of the story as it closely resembled me and my ex-husband, though the ending seemed drawn out and anti-climatic. As for the person who left the comment about us who think rape is hot, I really don't get it...why read stories under this category if you don't think the control and power that is brought with rape is hot. I am a victim of rape and don't find these stories in any way offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

what happened to dan? did he set it up ?did u go home to him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dan's Setup

I assume you never went for a walk in the woods again. Would have loved to find you myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous