A Babysitter's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made no such agreement, and I definitely should do this for you," Amber said caringly, as she advanced to Katie's toes and started sucking on them. "Doesn't this feel relaxing?"

"Ohhhhh, it does feel nice," Katie admitted with a sigh.

"I knew it would. So just relax and let me make you feel good," Amber said soothingly, as she progressed her attentions to sucking on each toe individually.

"Damn, I think you've convinced me," Katie agreed mindlessly. This soft, sensual care from Amber's hands, tongue, and lips, was indeed making her feel good.

Suddenly Dwight interrupted this sensual intimacy by calling downstairs, "Honey, I'm going to bed now. Are you coming up?"

Even though the husband was out sight and around a corner, Amber hastened to seat herself next to her teacher again. "Tell him you'll be there soon," she whispered into her ear.

Katie felt her cheeks burning while she improvised, "Not quite yet, dear. We're discussing an interesting new wrinkle Amber brought up about something from class."

"Oh, okay," he said, again perplexed.

"Don't worry, Mr. Pederson," Amber called up to him. "I won't keep your wife up for too long."

"Okay, I'll be fine," he said... but that had sounded odd... they were discussing some topic from school into the wee hours on Christmas Eve? But with how drunk he still felt, he really needed to get himself to bed, so whatever.

"Good night, sweetheart," Katie called back. "And don't worry if you fall asleep before I get there, you're exhausted." She thought calling him exhausted was better than harping away about how drunk he was.

"Good night, honey," Mr. Pederson said, "I won't worry."

"Nightie night!" Amber added, and the clueless husband turned and shambled back into the bedroom. He'd probably have a wicked hangover tomorrow to begin Christmas Day with!

As soon as the husband had left the picture, Amber whispered, still seated this time, "Give me your feet again," and after Katie had done so, she lifted her own foot onto the couch, swung it over Katie's right leg and under her skirt and planted it against her naked pussy!

"Oooooooh!" Katie moaned, her eyes snapping wide open... she'd been just letting herself go while she relaxed during this heavenly foot massage. But suddenly there was a stockinged foot resting against her wet, bare pussy... her wet, needy bare pussy. "Amber, we can't. We mustn't!"

"No, we must! Your pussy is so wet and hungry, Mrs. Pederson," Amber diagnosed, overruling her teacher's feigned resistance.

"Well... I have been a muddled mess ever since you kissed me," Katie confessed, this pleasurable touch on her pussy reigniting the smouldering embers inside her into an inferno.

"That was my evil plan," Amber admitted jokingly in a low-pitched voice, "aren't I wicked?" She started slowly and yes, wickedly, rubbing her stockinged foot against her teacher's pussy.

"Have you been planning on seducing me tonight?" Katie asked, as she succumbed by taking the invasive foot in her hands and gently beginning to masturbate with it. She had to admit to herself it did feel really nice, and she had good reason to believe Amber didn't mind her doing something so scandalous the least little bit!

"Yes, actually. I've had you on my radar for a while now, and I was just biding my time," Amber admitted freely, as she took part in the masturbation by parting the pretty pink pussy and poking a few of her toes between the pussy lips... so Mrs. Pederson switched from moving it up and down to gently in and out. Amber hadn't planned on the sexy woman doing that, but she'd certainly take it.

"Why me?" Katie asked... curious to know why Amber would want to seduce a drab woman like her.

"Why you?" Amber asked rhetorically, feeling sad that her husband had been so oblivious to this lovely woman's beauty and needs, that he'd almost totally killed off her self-esteem! "Because you're very beautiful... which tragically, you seem totally unaware of... even though you're so gorgeous you deserve to be worshipped, and you obviously need a night of unbelievable, leg-tightening, body-twitching, life-altering orgasms!"

"I need orgasms? And such superlative ones?" Katie asked. She realized that one of them was indeed rising inside of her right now!

"You've been all wound up recently; so yes, you actually need some of them. At least two, and likely more," Amber diagnosed, looking the TILF directly in the eyes. "My gift to you."

"Oh my," Katie moaned. "Are you quoting to me from the Scarface movie?"

"Not really. This is a different context. Instead of my having a secret agenda, it's right out in the open. And instead of plotting to kill you and take over your criminal empire, I'm only plotting to make love to you, and there's nothing else to it. You may think of me as a totally benign Tony Montana. And besides, I'm a cute girl!"

"That's nice, dear," her teacher replied dreamily, totally missing the point, if there'd been one.

Amber decided to test the TILF's submissive nature... she felt that this less common term had a certain ring to it, so she'd make it a theme... at least for the rest of tonight. She lifted her pussy-juice-coated toes and sole to the TILF's mouth and ordered, "Suck your juices off of my foot, Mrs. Pederson."

"I really shouldn't," Katie objected, although her actions said otherwise, for she mindlessly obeyed. Without thinking, she sucked the cute, manicured toes into her mouth, thus tasting her own intriguing wetness that had soaked into the nylon.

"Good girl," Amber purred.

"Mmmmmm," Katie moaned. Hearing that term, 'good girl', for some inexplicable reason, turned her on even more.

"Would you like me to get you off, Mrs. Pederson?" Amber asked.

"God, yes," Katie answered, having rapidly progressed from her earlier obsessing a bit too much about being Amber's teacher, to right now feeling more than a bit wanton with her! Earlier Amber had mentioned her desire to be the teacher tonight. Evidently she was succeeding.

"Good; because during the entire time you were out, I was obsessing about you. "I really want... no, crave is a better word... I crave to finish what I started next to the Christmas tree with you," Amber said, standing up and pulling Katie to her feet, and then pulling the teacher's dress right over her head and off! And her prey cooperated unthinkingly by raising her arms high in the air to make it possible!

Katie shivered in... in what? Shock? Embarrassment? No, she had to admit it was delight! She was delighted to be wearing nothing more than this commando version of her lingerie in front of this sexy teen student! The one who kept telling her over and over how gorgeous she was! So she struck a pose as if she were a pinup model; going for the most glamorous pose she could think of... both hands on her legs so her bare butt stuck out, and a saucy wink for Amber.

"Such a beautiful body," Amber complimented, and she leaned in kissed her again, while she reached around and unclasped her bra... quickly tossing it aside. And this time Katie had no reservations about kissing her back.

"Thank you," Katie whispered as Amber moved her attentions down to her breasts... she felt the girl's hot breath stirring within her valley of flesh.

"Such lovely tits," Amber crooned. She cupped them, and sucked the left nipple into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh," Katie moaned, when the teen's teeth gave her very hard nipple a gentle tug.

"I could suck on these all night," Amber said, switching back and forth between her firm, milk-filled tits... a tiny trickle of that warm trickling leaking into her mouth.

"Oh dear, I'm leaking!" Katie gasped.

"I know! And it's so, so yummy!" Amber raved. She hadn't planned on this happening, but suddenly she was enjoying some forbidden mother's milk... and it tasted so good!

"Amber," Katie moaned, her sensitive nipples aching with need.

"Yes Mommy?" Amber teased, wickedly mimicking a baby's voice.

"Oh, God!" Katie whimpered at the sound of her altered voice.

"I'm really hungry," Amber said, "and not just for your milk." She slithered her tongue down and past the TILFs belly button and headed directly for her wet pussy.

"Then please eat my pussy," Katie invited her, now fully on board with this seduction; so much so that she actually grasped the teen's head with both hands and guided her face to her wetness.

"Then lie down on the floor, and I'll do just that," Amber said willingly, but also bossily. Katie did lie down, and Amber joined her down there, and she immediately began licking. She loved how much Mrs. Pederson now wanted this... and most likely even more... to happen!

"Oh fuck, Amber," Katie moaned, the tongue on her pussy driving the burning inferno inside her to a fever's pitch!

Amber licked and probed... knowing how to get a woman off... especially once she'd already reached such a fevered state... so it wouldn't take her very long to achieve her first goal! (She planned on reaching several milestones tonight!)

"Oh, yes Amber, don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop," Katie demanded. This was the most pleasure she'd felt in an eternity!

Amber had no intention of stopping... until she could feel a full wash of nectar splattering her face and tantalizing her taste buds.

"Oh Amber, oh Amber, oh God yes, Amber," Katie cried out over and over while she felt the teen's teeth and mouth moving roughly against her pussy. She lifted her ass, and exploded all over the cute teen's face!

Amber hungrily lapped up the sweet pussy juice she'd just invoked.

"Oh, God," Katie moaned weakly, melting into a puddle on the hardwood floor as if it were a comfy bed, her body quaking, her orgasm flooding out of her!

Such a tasty pussy," Amber purred while she lapped up as much of the cum as she could reach.

"Oooh," was all Katie could muster.

A couple minutes later, Amber stood up and slipped out of her dress, tossed her bra somewhere, and straddled the pretty TILF. "You must be hungry by now... I too have a totally tasty twat, if you're interested in tasting it."

"You betcha!," Katie agreed, not sounding at all like an English teacher, as she watched the teen straddle her face and lower her pussy onto it.

"Then show me how interested you are," Amber ordered, one hand on top of Katie's head and the other hand diddling her own pussy.

"Okay," Katie said, with her face, and especially her nostrils, enveloped by the scent of the teen's aromatic flower, and she extended her tongue to begin licking her student's delicious pussy... her very first one ever!

"Oh yes, Mrs. Pederson," Amber moaned, gazing down hotly at her foxy teacher. "Lick my pussy!"

But Katie pushed her back up a tad because she wanted to fix something. "Amber, you wonderful seductress you, I think we've gotten intimate enough by now that at least in private, I think you should call me Katie. Or in our most intimate situations like this one, perhaps endearments like baby. Or you could even call me a dirty slut, or whatever else comes to mind!"

"Thanks, I will. But enough talk right now, you sexy TILF, I want you to eat my pussy," Amber replied. So Katie leaned her head up and began licking hungrily... licking pussy suddenly a new skill set in her sexual arsenal. Or at least she hoped she was doing a good job!

"That's it, don't stop," Amber moaned, loving these surreal sensations from getting her pussy licked by her favourite teacher.

"When you're ready, please come on my face, Amber," Katie requested. Her desire to taste this hot girl's pussy cum was now all she could think about!

"Oh, I certainly will, and soon," Amber agreed. She loved how quickly and how completely this TILF had given in to her seductive wiles and to her own lustful, carnal desires.

"Good, I can't wait," Katie mumbled around the pussy planted against her face, determined to get this wonderful teen seductress off... and by now she'd completely forgotten her husband was in the house... and hopefully fast asleep!

After another two minutes... maybe as many as three... Amber was getting close. So she pulled Katie deep between her legs and began grinding on her face!

Katie kept licking as best she could, until she felt her face suddenly drenched with excessive wetness, and she heard Amber moan, "I'm coming, Katie!"

Katie eagerly lapped up and swallowed down as much of the cum as she could... discovering pussy cum is so much tastier than men's cum.

Amber took the time to savour the entire duration of her orgasm, before she stood up and said, "That was amazing!"

"Oh my God, was it ever!" Katie agreed, drunk on pussy cum... her new favourite beverage.

"Want to do something else for me?" Amber asked.

"Anything!" Katie gushed, completely intoxicated by this teen, and the way she'd brought her to life.

"Do you have any sexy seasonal lingerie?" Amber asked.

"I have some red lingerie."

"Then go upstairs and put some on for me," Amber ordered.

"Sure!" Katie agreed immediately, eager to do just about anything to keep this excitement going!

"I'll be right down here, waiting for you to wow me."

"Then I'd better go for broke!" Katie decided, very excited. "Actually, I have lots of lingerie in my closet. How slutty is too slutty?"

"That's your question? Then I'm so glad you asked, because there's no such thing!"

"Great! Then prepare to be wowed!" Katie said enthusiastically, and she turned and ran upstairs to her bedroom. She could hear snoring, which was great... because if her man was snoring, not even a hyena laughing its ass off right outside the window wouldn't wake him up! And as far as she knew, there weren't any hyenas in North America, so that would be particularly startling.

As soon as Mrs. Pederson was gone, Amber got completely naked, slipped into her own sexy Christmas lingerie she'd brought along in her voluminous shopping bag, and anchored the sharp upward bend of a double dildo into her pussy... it was kind of a strap-on without any straps... that she'd brought along in case things went well enough... and things were going extremely well!

Bubbling with confidence, she decided not to wait, and she went upstairs to the Pederson's' bedroom. She entered it to find her pet (maybe, it looked promising) apparently checking on her sleeping husband before she returned downstairs. The red bit of nothing she was wearing did indeed look racy... scandalous even!... since instead of covering, it displayed all the naughty bits. But Amber knew her bright red latex bodysuit, also with cut-outs in all the wrong places, had her trumped. Not that it was a competition... they were both about to thoroughly enjoy each other!

"That is sexy," Amber said approvingly. "Turn around."

"Amber!" Katie gasped even before she even turned and took in Amber's new outfit... plus her augmentation! She gasped again, wordlessly this time.

"I recall you're once mentioning to the class that your husband sleeps like a log," Amber said, sauntering over to her teacher.

"Yes, I did say that," Katie confirmed, glancing back to the bed and her snoring husband, and then back to stare at Amber's crazily sexy outfit with its big red cock staring right at her. Anyone could tell at a glance it wasn't a real cock; for one thing, it was fire engine red. For two, it was shiny, and slightly translucent. For three, its performance was likely superior to most cocks, since it had an upwards curve just like the best ones did, and of course it had endless stamina... it would never go soft.

Amber pulled her teacher in for another wet, intimate kiss before spinning her around, bending her over the bed and whispering, "Would you like me to fuck you now, my slut?"

As she felt the strap-on nestling itself between her pussy lips, Katie gave her husband another glance to confirm he really was fast asleep. And then of course she responded from her lust, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Amber asked, as she grasped 'her' cock and stroked it up and down those pussy lips.

"Yes I want you to fuck me," Katie answered, needing that dick inside her right now. "Please shove that dick inside my pussy."

"I love hearing you talk dirty," Amber said as she obliged her horny teacher, and slid her cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck your teacher, give me that big dick!" Katie moaned, loving to talk dirty (but only when it was appropriate, like right now), hoping to impress her student/seductress. She felt so fired up, with her husband lying just a couple feet away while she got pounded!

"Oh yeah, this pussy is mine now!" Amber acclaimed, as she pounded Katie from behind.

"Yes it is! Please use my pussy, fuck my cunt, give me that dick, my slutty student," Katie babbled, while Amber tugged on her hair. But then she realized what she'd just said. "Oh dear, I just called you slutty!"

"No worries, that's one of my favourite endearments, you gorgeous cunt! I now own you, and I especially own this pussy I'm fucking," Amber repeated, knowing she now had Katie forever wrapped around her finger! Just as solidly as she'd conquered yet another of her teachers, Mrs. Walker, three weeks ago.

"Oh yes, you do own me," Katie agreed mindlessly, another orgasm quickly rising inside her.

As she fucked the sexy MILF, her dumb ass husband oblivious just a couple of feet away, Amber reminisced about her first teacher seduction. Which had been so hot it could inspire its own story! Amber worked in a lingerie shop, and a few Tuesdays ago she saw her pretty algebra teacher Mrs. Walker browsing through some lingerie. She grinned naughtily. This opportunity was just too good to resist! Ten minutes later, she was sitting between her math teacher's legs and beneath her twat, her teacher having changed into a sexy green corset outfit with stockings and heels and without panties, while Amber got her off in one of the change rooms with her lips and tongue!

A few minutes after that, Amber had joined Mrs. Walker by changing out of her sexy bodysuit-and-blazer work outfit, and into some lingerie too. And while the dazed algebra teacher was eating her first pussy, she was also beginning her journey as a submissive pet to her student. She discovered not only was she very good at it... she loved it! And when Amber let out a rather enthusiastic bellow when she came, Mrs. Walker eagerly lapped up the teen's pussy cum.