A Babysitter's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Original Fantasy: Deleted Plot

In the end, these next pics are sexy, but they slowed down the plot, and I deemed them unhelpful, since this was supposed to be just a quick flash fantasy to help set up the inevitable seduction once Katie gets back home. The mask was also unneeded. In case you are wondering why it's in these images, it's because it came with the outfit (said Tex, my all-of-the-time editor and sometimes illustrator). Also, the extra girl didn't make much sense in Katie's fantasy.

But here is the text we would have used for them (I think you will see why it slowed down the flow of the story and needed to be deleted).

She imagined herself in her classroom with Amber again, but this time they were wearing high quality lingerie, both of them in sexy red... Amber's outfit included lots jewelry, and hers featured a domino... as if they were thousand-dollar-a-night call girls. Or perhaps X-rated pinup models. All of which was anomalous, since they were in the same ordinary classroom where she spent every weekday, and she'd never seen any call girls or pinup models there. But hey, this was a fantasy, so whatever! And the best part was that she and Amber were commando just like she was in real life tonight [Note: So was Amber, but Katie didn't know that yet], and once they finished fooling around by posing for some imaginary camera... for which they'd be paid scads of imaginary dollars, Amber donned a strap-on, and she bent Katie over her desk and gave it to her from behind! Katie had no idea who the sexy stranger her subconscious mind must have summoned into this fantasy might be, but the gorgeous woman showed up just in time to watch the fucking, and she was certainly (un)dressed (in)appropriately for the occasion, and she obviously enjoyed perving on the action.

I need to stress that this next picture is a must to check out, as the two asses of the main characters are just so, so, so fine!

Back Home: Deleted Sitting Together on Couch Image

This was a very simple image at the very beginning of the upcoming sex scene, immediately after Katie returns home following the party. I actually liked it a lot, but two things... I wasn't sure it was necessary, and also as we adapted the seduction to the still shots Tex could actually provide (I wanted more foot massage, foot-pussy rubbing and foot kissing), it didn't flow smoothly. Also because Katie's nylons got changed from patterned to silky sheer, her wearing them here made no sense. (Katie's model had deteriorated in Tex's computer for some reason, and when he was redoing her outfit, he couldn't find the same stockings she'd worn before. At another point, both of the husband's feet disappeared while he was lying motionless on the bed. That looked really garish, but Tex had no difficulty in replacing his pyjamas on the new figure.)

Sadly, or luckily, Tex didn't make any images that were not used during the actual wicked sex scenes. In all fairness, we were on a time crunch as the last day to release Is December 2nd and we finished on December 1st (my apologies Laurel).

Okay... now it's really the end.