A Babysitter's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting dressed, they came out of the tiny room. They received a few rather knowing glances from some women, one of whom even said, "If you're still hungry, I have something you'll enjoy," and before she knew it, she was being pulled into another change room by two college-aged girls.

Ever since, Mrs. Walker had been insatiable! She'd eaten Amber's teen pussy in her classroom of course, but also in a movie theatre, in a public bathroom at an upscale restaurant where she was having dinner with her husband and two tween daughters for his birthday, and in the back of her van (she called it her 'soccer van' for obvious reasons). Jasmine (by this time they were on far better than just a first name basis) had some connections, and once she even snuck Amber onto a movie set! Mrs. Walker explained the set was supposed to be the office of an oil baron in 1908, and at that time this was what the height of posh looked like. This time Amber insisted on their doing an acrobatic version of a 69, and when Mrs. Walker looked doubtful, the teen told her not to worry and assured her that she was the one who needed the strength to pull this off, and indeed she had!

Back in real life, "Good girl," Amber said, loving to hear the TILF moaning, she too knowing her next orgasm was imminent.

"Yes Mistress, don't ever stop fucking your teacher pet," Katie moaned, realising how quirky the term 'teacher pet' sounded.

"Come for me, Pet Katie!" Amber ordered, really slamming into her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me Mistress Amber, fuck me," Katie repeated adding an honorific, her orgasm now really imminent.

"Now... come now!" Amber ordered.

"Yes, Aaaaaamber!!" Katie moaned, biting her lip to prevent herself from screaming. That would almost certainly wake up her husband!

Amber fucked her TILF throughout her orgasm, and then she pulled out and ordered, "Get down on the floor and clean your juices off of my cock."

Katie eagerly hopped off the bed and spun around, dropped to her knees, and took the glistening dick into her mouth, her own juices coating it, and she started bobbing hungrily.

After a couple more minutes Amber pulled back, extracted the dick from her pussy and set it aside, and lay down on the bed only a foot away from the snoring husband! She ordered, "Come get your bedtime snack!"

"Mmmmmm," Katie hummed, crawling onto the bed and between the teen's legs.

Amber just laid there while she enjoyed her teacher going down on her, until she was nearing her second orgasm... there being a tense moment when Katie's husband rolled over to face them, mumbling to himself.

Katie's head shot up! But then Amber pushed it back down, once she heard him the husband resume snoring. And then she just grinned wickedly while she contentedly allowed her teacher to bring her to a second orgasm... the exhibitionistic act and the risk of getting caught adding to the sexual adrenaline rush coursing inside her.

The teacher was a natural pussy pleaser, and Amber spread her legs wider, wanting to feel her teacher's tongue deep in her pussy.

Finally, Amber let out a load moan, controlling the scream she would have liked to unleash, as her second orgasm cascaded out of her and splashed onto the eager lips and tongue of her newest teacher pet... as she briefly pondered how many of them she could score by the end of her senior year. So far there were Mrs. Jones, her cheerleading coach; Ms. Baker, a first-year teacher she didn't actually have any classes with; Mrs. Denning, the chubby but pretty school councillor; and her bitchy stern principal Mrs. Penner. Or at least she was bitchy most of the time; whenever they were alone together, she was the sweetest and most submissive woman Amber had ever bedded. (Which made Mrs. Walker her fifth pet teacher, and Katie was her sixth! She was already making plans for next autumn's Homecoming: a secret orgy she'd be hosting for all of her teacher pets, however many that might turn out to be.)

Katie lapped up all the pussy cum she could, unable to get enough of her new favourite snack (was it grammatically correct to call pussy cum a snack?) until Amber pulled her up, and they kissed.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Pederson," Amber said in a soft voice.

"Best present ever," Katie said, and she gave Amber another kiss, before she slithered a little way down the teen's body, stopping for a moment to admire and worship the teen's hard nipples and perfect tits.

Now insatiable for teen pussy, she skipped past Amber's bodysuit and launched herself at her delicious pink pussy and, she helped herself to another taste.

"Hey! I want more pussy too!" Amber objected. Katie didn't mind complying with that order at all, and soon they were engaged in a relatively safe, but also luxurious 69 on the floor next to the bed, where Amber showcased her flexibility by becoming a pretzel!

Another orgasm for each of them later... snoring still coming from the bed... the teacher and student... the babysitter and the TILF... the Mistress and the submissive... kissed each other, each of them tasting their own pussy cum on the other's lips.

A couple minutes later, as Amber was leaving (now wearing actual clothing again... Katie still wasn't), she promised, "Tonight was only the beginning, Mrs. Pederson."

"I certainly hope so," Katie said sincerely. She knew there was no going back from her transformation tonight... the genie was out of the bottle, and there was no way her newfound lesbian side would ever be able to fit inside of it again.

"Then be glad! Because going forward, we'll be fucking In your classroom, in your bedroom and..." the seductress paused, a wicked and crazy new plan popping into her head, "...on New Year's Eve you'll need to tell your husband you're spending 'a night out with the girls', since will I ever have an astounding surprise for you!"

"I'm not sure about our 'doing it' in my classroom," Katie said doubtfully, feeling uncomfortable with the risk... even though they could conceivably lock the door during her daily preparation period.

"Oh my pet," Amber said, kissing her yet again. "You don't have a choice anymore about what you will or won't do. You're mine now, and I'll be the one who'll be making those kinds of choices for you!"

Katie trembled upon hearing those ominous words.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

After a brief pause, while she processed what Amber... no, what Mistress Amber had just said, Katie replied, still in the afterglow of this heavenly night of her sexual awakening, she replied, "Yes, I think so. According to some of the stories I've read by someone who calls herself silkstockingslover, and some other stories by some other writers (neither girl was yet aware that the adorably nerdy and submissive Mrs. Walker was actually said silkstockingslover), I'm now supposed to call you 'Mistress' whenever we're alone together, and you now have the privilege of texting me orders to drop whatever I'm doing and rush to wherever you are, even if I'm in the middle of teaching a class. Also, I'm not allowed to wear panties ever again except for that time of month, and I'll be doing a lot of crawling from place to place, and... have I left anything out? Oh! I also have to drop to my knees whenever you enter a room unless anyone else is there,. and I should never speak unless you ask me a question or tell me to say something specific, such as 'I'm a stupid cunt'. I think that's just about everything!"

Amber almost collapsed in peals of giggles! Yes, giggles! Then when she'd recovered somewhat she said, "You've been reading some really kinky stories, Missus! No, I'm not remotely that bad! For a start, I promise I'll never do anything to compromise your career or your reputation. And whenever we're alone together doing school stuff, I'll still be as polite and respectful to you as I've always been; although I won't promise never to say something sexy once in a while, or not to have a new twinkle in my eye from time to time. And another thing... I called you some horrible names tonight, and I'm sure I must have embarrassed you terribly a few times, but did you ever feel humiliated?"

Katie paused to consider for a moment, then replied, "No actually, not even for a moment. What I felt tonight was gorgeous, desirable and sexy from start to finish."

"Because you are gorgeous, desirable and sexy, my pet; I've felt that way about you ever since the day you introduced yourself to the class. And even though I am your Mistress now, and yes, you must do whatever I tell you to, I'll be happy if you call me Mistress only when the mood strikes you, and it's okay if you say whatever you wish at all times, so long as you don't argue with me. But even that isn't a hard and fast rule. If I tell you to do something you feel uncomfortable about, I'll want you to do it, but I also want you to tell me if you are uncomfortable. It is important that we have a level of trust with each other. Quite often we'll behave like friends and lovers. How does all that sound?"

"It sounds very reassuring, my love... oops! May I call you that?"

"Absolutely! But you may also call me things like a dirty whore, if the mood strikes you, so long as you're absolutely certain nobody else will hear you," Amber assured her. She gave her newfound lover one final kiss for now, but she still wanted to leave her with one wicked last thing to think about. So she opened the door, turned to the pretty TILF and said, "One last thing for now, I will never, ever out you... except perhaps to some of my other pets. For instance, to Mrs. Walker. I just can't wait to tell her all about the fun we had tonight!"

Katie's eyes went very big! Jasmine was her best friend, not just at school, they'd known each other for years! And she was one of Amber's pets?

Amber dropped one final wicked revelation, "It was after all, Jasmine who suggested Christmas Eve would be the perfect night for me to seduce you." Amber gave her a wink and said, "Merry Christmas, my pet."

"Merry Christmas," Katie said, hardly aware of what she was saying. The door closed, and she began processing not only her experiences tonight, but also the revelation that her best friend also belonged to Amber's... her stable? As she went upstairs to her bedroom, this new information actually relieved her a bit... she'd have someone to talk to about what she'd done tonight... and wanted to do again. And all about Jasmine's experiences with Amber too!

As she entered the bedroom still wearing her outrageous lingerie, her husband was just getting up to go to the toilet. He said, looking her up and down disparagingly, "When did you put on that little bit of nothing?"

"If you hadn't gotten yourself too drunk to get it up tonight, you would have seen what I was wearing while I was taking off my dress for you. I had planned on it being a big surprise for you," Katie said sourly, all her joy from the past hour or more had popped as quickly as a balloon, from just that horrid look, and those few words from her husband.

He looked at her, perplexed again. Hadn't she been wearing purple nylons, and... and... he had no idea what else. But given the acid tone of her voice and the annoyed look on her face, he didn't dare ask any questions, so he simply said, "Sorry."

Katie watched him go into the washroom while she wondered not about him, but about what the big surprise Amber had in store for her might be. It couldn't be her revelation about Jasmine, because she already knew that delicious secret! So was there more? Just before she'd left, she'd mentioned having some 'other pets' as well. Would she get to meet them face to face? God, she hoped it was something like that. As she got undressed (if she could call removing those tiny bits of lace 'undressing'), she licked her lips, hoping to find a last taste of Amber's pussy cum. She already craved more of it, already wanted it again. Who would have thought... well of course Amber would, or perhaps Jasmine... that the perfect Christmas gift for her this year would be ripe teen pussy?

Epilogue:

It was the 'Winter Holidays' (apparently 'the term Christmas break' had done something unforgivably naughty, so it was now permanently in the doghouse) and amidst all the hustle and bustle, Katie and Jasmine could only find a couple of occasions to chat with each other (in a coffee shop, whispering in each other's ears) about the delightfully scandalous secret they now shared. All either of them knew about the New Year's Secret was that Amber had invited both of them to a lesbian nightclub called 'Blush and Blu'. They also, of course, shared with each other some delectable details about the incredible sex they'd each had with Amber, and their shared newfound interest in teen pussy and pussy in general, including each other's pussies. They couldn't find a chance to do anything about the latter as yet, but they were both looking forward to whenever they could!

Amber did indeed have a giant surprise for Katie (and for a few others) on New Year's Eve! Not only was Jasmine in attendance as expected, but there were also a few other teachers and staff from the school there, and even Principal Galloway! The first thing Amber did was to tell them they were all pets of hers, which was a big and exciting surprise to almost everyone, since they all knew each other. For some reason Amber didn't allow Jasmine and Katie to 'play' together that night (yes, they called it playing, for some reason... but Katie guessed that the term fit, since they all had lots of naughty fun together that night), the two women did get the chance to see each other pretty much naked, and to see each other 'playing' with the other teachers and staffers from the school during a wild lesbian New Year's Eve lesbian orgy, Amber selecting Principal Penner to play with first that night before she also spent some 'quality' time with each of the others as well.

(In case your curious: the school principal is worshipping Amber's foot; the cheerleading coach was licking Jasmine's pussy with enough enthusiasm that she could have been her star athlete, and a sexy Asian stranger was kissing and fingering Katie, Ms. Baker and Mrs. Denning were off servicing a group of women in the bathroom, and two other strangers were keeping themselves occupied and horny, while they awaited their turns with the wild teachers. The redhead was a former exchange student of Katie's and Jasmine's from the Middle East, and the pretty black woman was an assistant director of the school, who was a regular at the club. She was amazed and delighted that these six women and girls, all of whom she knew, had all stripped down, and they were apparently taking on all comers with such enthusiasm! What she didn't know, was that she was about to join Amber... as her next pet).

That night Katie increased the number of pussies she'd tasted in her life from one to nine... all four of Amber's pets who weren't Jasmine, plus four strangers who pulled her to the centre of the dance floor ten minutes before midnight... not to mention her former student as her final pussy snack. Midnight came and went without her paramours letting up, so while everyone else was going crazy and shouting "Happy New Year," Katie's midnight kiss was with a large black woman's pussy lips. The woman turned out to be a squirter, so when she reached her orgasm a few seconds after midnight, Katie's kiss became truly memorable!

But in January, Jasmine and Katie got together regularly, since their weekly Thursday after school chats in a coffee shop morphed into something else entirely, Amber ordered them to use that time slot for having weekly sex with each other, always in a different place. In January that included getting each other off with their feet under a table at a Starbucks, in the janitor's room at school, in a parking garage across town, and most recently at Jasmine's house, where they were almost caught in flagrante delicto when Jasmine's 18-year-old daughter came home early from debate club.

Of course, Katie also got to pleasure Amber regularly, and because she was now being completely satisfied sexually, she was no longer bitter about her husband. Their marriage actually became stronger, especially after she insisted on his firing Ashley, and without a word of objection, he promptly did so the very next day. He wasn't really a bad husband, and he obviously loved her dearly. He just wasn't very observant, and he was clueless about some things.

As she looked at the clock and saw there were only five more minutes until her prep period, which meant Amber's pussy in her face again, she couldn't be happier!

Well, it's The End except for some deleted scenes and pictures.

Original Seduction: Deleted Kiss Image

I liked this simple kissing scene, but instead I went with the mistletoe scene, and it didn't make much sense to have a second kissing scene, especially since Amber gets much more aggressive in the kitchen.

Original Seduction: Alternate Fridge Image

The difference between the one used and this one is simply the facial expression. In the one used, she has a shocked look on her face, which is important. This one made her seem a little too wiling too early.

Original Seduction: Deleted Plot Image

Tex tried to accelerate the scene and adapt, as the image I'd requested couldn't be done because of the standing position I wanted, and the clothing Katie was wearing (in other words, the only way he could convince her dress to expose her pussy to get licked was by sticking her leg straight up). I loved this image, but it seemed too early for Katie to lie down willingly in her kitchen. Instead, she's shocked to be licked briefly in the kitchen, and much less shocked when it happens again in the living room after she arrives back home... but those are moments when she is pretty much out of control of what is happening, unlike willingly allowing herself to be laid down on the floor to be pleasured, especially when her husband might show up at any moment. Alas, I couldn't use it, but here it is now.