A Babysitter's Christmas Gift

Story Info
Frustrated MILF is seduced by sexy student babysitter.
13.3k words
4.59
393.8k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Babysitter's Christmas Gift

Summary: Frustrated MILF is seduced by sexy student babysitter.

Note 1: This is a Holiday Season 2022 Contest Story.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for illustrating this story, and also for editing it.

Note 3: This is my 600 th story release. This, of course, includes sequels, I don't know how many separate stories I have released (perhaps I should do that one day). As such, I wanted to do something special and as such this seasonal lesbian story which was originally called Seasonal Seduction before I decided to go with A Babysitter's Christmas Gift.

I hope you enjoy this story and I hope you have a great holiday season as although I hope you spend some time pleasing yourself and enjoying mine and other writer's work, I really hope you, your family and your loved ones a great Christmas.

Jasmine

Staring sweet, sexy cheerleader, student and babysitter Amber Anderson.

And Katie Pederson as the pretty, sex deprived mother and teacher who is seduced by her sexy, aggressive, seductive, student and babysitter.

And... because I can, I make a cameo appearance in this story. And since this one is illustrated, Tex has upgraded my appearance from his previous creation of me in Christmas Carolyn. (Don't you wish we could upgrade ourselves in real life? Not just getting makeovers, but picking out entirely new faces, bodies and hair for ourselves?)

And now without further ado a very fun seasonal themed lesbian adventure.

.....

.....

.....

A Babysitter's Christmas Gift

Katie was so excited!

Tonight would be her first proper outing since she'd given birth eight months ago. Yes, they'd hired a babysitter a while ago so they could attend a funeral, but funerals hardly qualified as festive occasions. She'd also returned to teaching in high school a month ago following her maternity leave, but that was work... certainly not a night out.

It would also, at least she hoped it would, be the first time she'd be getting fucked in about a year and a half. It was simply ridiculous how her husband Dwight had totally lost his sex drive scarcely a moment after he'd gotten her pregnant. Because 'it would hurt the baby'... the idiot... he'd totally refused to fuck her during the entire duration of her pregnancy! And then after she'd given birth to a sweet little cherub they'd named Simon, she'd lost her sex drive... having actual sex hardly seemed worth the bother. Fortunately, Dwight didn't seem to mind overmuch, but today she felt ready to start up again, and she was planning to surprise him tonight. Her hubby was going to get lucky!

Her plans included doing something racy she'd only done once before in her life... back in college... she'd be attending tonight's Christmas Eve party... commando!

Katie was wearing a sexy garter-belt and stockings, which should get Dwight all revved up. He had a stockings fetish, and in the past... the distant past it felt like... just her wearing them had often been enough to get him all locked and loaded.

She headed downstairs feeling a little annoyed, since Dwight wasn't home yet. They needed to leave in twenty minutes! Their babysitter, a Hispanic senior in high school, one of Katie's students in the English class she taught, a very sweet and bright young lady named Amber... Katie's favourite student this year in fact... would be arriving in a few minutes or so. Which wasn't a problem, since the moment she arrived, she'd be ready to begin 'sitting'. She'd mentioned having a very young brother at home her parents often called 'the accident', and she frequently looked after him, whether they were home or out somewhere.

Dwight finally showed up five minutes later. He apologized profusely, just like he always did; he blamed his tardiness on the deadline his boss had called him in for today, even though it was Saturday and December 24. He didn't even notice how hot his wife looked tonight, which was sadly nothing new these days. But he at least realised how late it was, so he was dashing upstairs to shower just as the doorbell rang.

Katie went to the door and greeted Amber, who was quite elegantly dressed for babysitting. It certainly wasn't sweatshirt and jeans!

"Hi, Mrs. Pederson, you look amazing!" Amber gushed, giving her teacher a boisterous hug. Which surprised Katie, since the girl had never done that before. And she found herself rather liking it! After all, their weekly after school chats had sometimes gotten quite frank, so by now she felt quite close to the girl. And the feeling was obviously mutual. Hugging her teacher at school would hardly be appropriate, but she guessed it was different off campus. She chalked part of it up to youthful exuberance, and she was smiling. Unlike Dwight these days, Amber always made her feel appreciated.

"Oh, um, thanks," Katie said. "I wish my husband had noticed just now."

"How could he not?" Amber exclaimed, shaking her head sympathetically. But she wasn't surprised, since that's the reason she was plotting a special Christmas Eve surprise for her foxy teacher... because her husband took her for granted. When she dropped by Mrs. Pederson's classroom for their weekly chats, her teacher had mentioned a time or two that her husband had been neglecting her ever since back before their baby was born. And although she'd never mentioned the neglect included sexually, Amber assumed that it did. She herself was a complete lesbian... everyone knew... and her parents always made it clear she had their full support for whatever lifestyle made her happy, the wonderful dears... but she kept secret from them and from almost everyone else, just how much (and how frequently) she enjoyed being with older women... they were usually more experienced, and they were always appreciative.

"I don't know why not," Kate sighed. But realizing this wasn't her student's problem, she changed the subject. "That's quite the outfit you're wearing," she admired. Her pupil was wearing a very cute multi-coloured minidress-with-leather-corset outfit and light blue thigh high stockings, and the latter were completely visible.

"Yes, I came here straight from a Christmas party at my friend's house," Amber lied. Actually she'd selected this outfit very carefully, for the express purpose of teasing and seducing her favourite teacher tonight... having been planting some ever so subtle seeds at school, ever since she'd acquired the quality intel that she wasn't very happy at home.

"Then it must have been a very interesting party," Katie said, taking another look at the stockings. Katie had never been with a woman, but she'd occasionally felt curious. She'd been reading a lot of lesbian erotica of late whenever she was at home alone... which was far too often. And one author, silkstockingslover, considered stockings erotic. Her stories made a very good case for that notion, so Katie now saw them in a much more sensual light whenever she noticed other women wearing them.

"Oh, it really was," Amber agreed.

"Oh dear, you must be freezing out there! I should have invited you in immediately!" Katie suddenly realised. "Come in, come in!"

"I guess I should have worn pantyhose instead of stockings," Amber said a bit ruefully, as she came in and set a large shopping bag she'd been carrying next to the couch. "But these blue ones were the only ones I had that matched my outfit."

"And that's important," Katie smiled. She herself was dressed in a few shades of purple.

"Exactly! You understand the importance of colour coordinating. I've noticed that from how you dress at school... and right now too, actually," Amber smiled approvingly, entering the living room and immediately slipping out of her heels... whereupon she noticed some mistletoe hanging from the ceiling near the Christmas tree. How perfectly convenient!

"I do," Katie smiled back. She did a playful little twirl, which happened to land her directly beneath that mistletoe.

Amber took this as a sign. So she hustled over to Katie, and before her teacher knew what was happening, her back was pressed against the wall... and her student's lips were unexpectedly pressed against hers!

Katie's eyes went wide as she felt the teen's lips on hers, and she instinctively kissed her back. She even wrapped her arms around the pretty teen!

The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but that was longer than a proper peck under the mistletoe should last with someone who wasn't your spouse... and especially with one of your own students!

"I'm so sorry," Katie apologised while she backed away, as if she was the one who'd initiated it.

"No," Amber reassured her. "Don't be sorry at all."

"But it was inappropriate," Katie insisted, feeling quite flustered... and confused. Why had Amber kissed her? Why had she kissed her back? And why did her body feel all tingly right now?

"Maybe. But it felt really good to me," Amber disagreed, refusing to allow her teacher to diss that lovely kiss.

Katie hurried into the kitchen, needing a moment to resolve her confusion. Except she couldn't.

Amber followed her in and added, "Mrs. Pederson, that was a really sweet kiss, and you even kissed me back! Which could only be because deep down, you wanted to. It's been obvious to me for some time how much we like each other."

"Yes, I do like you Amber, but... I don't know," Katie said, now feeling totally confused. "Not like that."

"No?" the teen babysitter asked... who wasn't confused at all... her words and actions were all part of her burgeoning seduction plan. So next she rushed over to her, shoved her lustfully against a tall cabinet next to the fridge, reached under her dress, and started rubbing her pussy... thus learning it was a bald and bare pussy. This hot MILF didn't have any panties on!

"Amber!" Katie gasped and moaned simultaneously.

"Mrs. Pederson, since your husband is obviously blind to how beautiful you are, and he doesn't appreciate you nearly as much as he should, I'm gonna give you the ultimate Christmas present after you get home tonight!" Amber promised, having flipped into her full aggressive seductress mode... with her left hand on her shoulder while her right hand worked its magic on the dazed teacher.

"Amber," Katie repeated with another moan, even though she didn't push the teen's hands away. This girl was getting her all revved up!

"A garter-belt and stockings, and no panties," Amber said gleefully, even sliding a finger inside her teacher's pussy. "You must've wanted something like this to happen!"

"Amber..." Katie repeated yet again, trying to formulate the rest of her sentence and tell the girl to stop. But pleasure was consuming her, and she was unable to think straight... and she didn't want this pleasure to stop! It had been just so long.

"Your pussy is soaked, Mrs. Pederson," Amber added. Then deciding to go for broke, she dropped to her knees and began licking her... always loving the taste of a fresh... wet... pussy.

"Oh my God!" Katie gasped and moaned again in confused rapture while she stared down at her student licking her very wet... burning... needy... pussy. She would have probably just rested against the fridge until the teen made her come... paralyzed by her own conflicting indecision and rapture... but fate saved her before she succumbed to this inappropriate desire and made things even worse.

"You okay, honey?" Dwight called out. He was approaching the kitchen, and he was almost there!

"Oh dear!" Katie yelped in a whisper. She quickly pushed Amber's head away and rushed over to the kitchen table to brace herself before she fell down... feeling weak and completely flustered... and feeling her cheeks burning bright red!

Amber however... never one to give up... especially when her prey was weakening so delightfully, and she was so hungry for MILF pussy. She slyly crawled over to join her MILF du jour, whereupon she wickedly resumed licking... except now she was licking Mrs. Pederson's slightly sweaty and salty butt crack, and her delicious asshole instead!

Katie didn't have even a moment to do a thing about this new development... since her husband was already entering the kitchen! She bit her lip to keep herself from letting out a gasp... and likely a moan... from that tongue licking between her ass cheeks.

"Yes, I'm fine, honey." Katie was attempting to respond mildly, and to put on a good front. But she was sure she looked totally awkward. She certainly felt awkward! She also felt completely flustered, and was struggling to remain silent while Amber's tongue worked its magic on her never-before-licked asshole.

"You almost ready to go?" Dwight asked, glancing at his watch, unaware of the sex drama occurring just across the table. Any man paying even a modicum of attention to his wife would have noticed that something unusual was transpiring just a few feet away.

"Yes, in a moment," Katie said, stifling a severe moan when Amber's tongue touched down on her rosebud.

"Where's Amber?" he asked. "I thought that was her when the doorbell rang."

"Amber? Yes, that was her. She went upstairs to check on Simon," she lied... trying to remain stoic while that invasive tongue was bathing her virgin asshole.

"Oh... um... okay," he said, looking at her, perplexed... she was acting so weird... but he'd long ago learned better than to get himself in trouble by questioning such weirdness. Women could be such puzzles sometimes!

"Go out and start the car, honey. And be sure to put the heater on full blast," Katie said, needing desperately to get him out of here. "It's freezing outside, and you know how I hate being in an ice-cold car. Especially tonight. I'm showing a bit more skin than normal, and in the winter that has a few drawbacks."

"Oh yes, of course," Dwight agreed, not even noticing her hint that he owed her a compliment or two, and he just headed out.

As soon as he was gone, Katie jumped away from Amber and rebuked, still whispering, "Amber, what's gotten into you?"

Amber stood up, did nothing but grin until she heard the front door close, and then she kissed her teacher again!

Katie was so overwhelmed, and by now horny as fuck, that she mindlessly kissed her back again for a moment, before she backed away and exclaimed, trying to be the adult, "Amber, that's enough!"

"Yes ma'am," Amber said with another grin and a twinkle in her eye. By now she'd planted enough seeds in her teacher's head where they could grow, and hopefully would come to fruition once her teacher had returned home from her Christmas party.

"I-I-I've got to go," Katie blurted.

"And later on tonight, you've got to come! Have fun!" Amber said cheerily, tossing one more naughty overture into the mix verbally... but acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

"We should be home by midnight," Katie said, just as baby Simon started crying.

"I've got him," Amber said, switching to all businesslike.

"Thanks," Katie said, still struggling to process what had just transpired.

"I'll be here when you get back," Amber added, before going upstairs to check on the baby.

Katie watched the teen going upstairs. She was feeling completely enamoured by her, utterly stunned by her own irresolution, and absolutely overwhelmed by the fire Amber had just kindled inside her. She placed her hands on the kitchen table to support herself and took a few deep breaths, calmed her mind and body as best she could, and departed for the night out that she had been really looking forward to. It puzzled her that now she could scarcely wait to get back home again!

.....

The Christmas party was being held at Dwight's boss's mansion... it appeared that corporate greed paid very well. It didn't feature a sit-down dinner, but instead, the hosts had set up a side table in their living room that two of their servants frequently refilled as needed with a selection of tasty hors d'oeuvres. They were reasonably filling, so Katie deemed it a success for them.

She filled herself a plate and ate a bit of it. But not much, since she wasn't feeling very hungry. She then went to stand in a corner by herself to people-watch, which was what she mostly did at parties. She was too much of an introvert to be comfortable mingling. She knew that aversion was odd for a teacher, since her actual job required her constantly to be the centre of attention of her students. But as is often the case, there was her teaching persona, and then there was herself, and the two were very different people. On the other hand, Dwight loved mingling, so he was likely out there socialising, probably with a bunch of guys, while she isolated herself in a corner. A strange arrangement between them perhaps, but she was comfortable with it, and apparently so was Dwight. Which especially worked for her tonight, given her inner turmoil. She just had to make some sort of sense out of what had occurred earlier. She had so many questions, and very few answers!

Such as why had Amber kissed her?

And why on earth had she kissed her back?

And why had Amber followed her into the kitchen and started fingering her... and soon was licking her pussy... and then even her ass?

And why on earth had she allowed that to happen?

It occurred to her that she could pretend she hadn't had any control over any of those interactions so none of it was her fault, but she'd just be lying to herself. Because in reality, she'd chosen to allow those things to happen, even if only instinctually since she hadn't had any time to think about it until after it had happened... and the fact that she could have done something was demonstrated by Amber backing off the very moment she'd told her to.

And she had even more questions.

Such as why had her pussy gotten so wet so fast... and why was it still wet?

And why was she obsessing like this about it?

And what would Dwight think if he ever found out?

Then when some 'important' people began making boring and endless speeches, Katie completely zoned out.