A Bachelorette's Awakening

Story Info
A young bride-to-be discovers something about herself.
2.3k words
4.02
23k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was all nerves as she sat in the back of Rhonda's SUV, their destination out of her knowledge or control. She had been nervous about her bachelorette party for weeks, and it was finally here. Her hands fidgeted in her lap as she did her best to keep herself from asking the same question the other passengers had refused to answer three times before.

"Come on guys, tell me where we're going." she tried once more, getting no answer from any of the other four women in the vehicle.

She looked to Brianna, the fit, olive skinned woman to her left. Bri attempted to look reassuring, but she knew that Stephanie would be apprehensive if she was aware of where they were going. She needed this. At least that was what Bri told herself while she and the other women were planning their outing. Stephanie had always been their shy, repressed friend, and it was everyone's belief that she needed to let loose at least once before getting married.

Stephanie fidgeted nervously with the hem of her knee length skirt, and her eyes went wider when they pulled into the parking lot of a neon drenched building with the word "Bulges" prominently displayed over the door. "OH no. No no no." She pled, feeling a subtle blush come to her cheeks.

"This is for your own good, girl!" slurred Janae, the lanky brunette in the front seat who had gotten her night started early. Stephanie's eyes darted back to Bri once again, who put a comforting hand on the bride-to-be's shoulder.

"Trust me," she said, "You're gonna have a good time."

Steph wanted to protest more, but before she could find the words, they pulled to a stop and she was suddenly being yanked from the car. They shuffled her across the parking lot, and in the melee, Brianna slipped a sash over her body that read "Future Mrs. Carlisle" in gold, cursive script.

The second they entered the club, electronic music assaulted Stephanie's ear drums. On a stage across the large open room there were three muscular, scantily clad men dancing for different groups of screaming women, all waving money at them. Stephanie was slightly unnerved by the raucous display, but her friends all seemed to be really excited, so she took a deep breath and resolved to try and enjoy herself.

To her horror, her four friends immediately ran to one of the few open tables right in front of the stage. Stephanie hung back, grabbing a drink at the bar, and watching as the women she studied sociology with quickly turned into screaming, drooling, letches. After downing her first drink, she decided that the other ladies seemed to be having such a good time, that she felt compelled to join them.

The group of rowdy women applauded and cheered her when she came and sat at the table, drawing some attention that made Steph more self conscious than anything. As the next hour wore on, and she poured another drink into her stomach, the bashful feeling began to diminish, allowing her to enjoy the show. As the barely dressed men shook and gyrated in front of her, she found that it didn't make her as uncomfortable as her anxiety had always made it seem. Soon she even let out a loud 'Woo' drawing a congratulatory laugh from her friends. At one point in the night, Bri handed Stephanie a five dollar bill, and nudged her toward the stage. The bride-to-be took a second to comprehend, and then just stared at her friend in disbelief.

"Come on, you baby!" Bri shouted, downing another drink. "It's your fucking bachelorette party!"

Stephanie considered the situation, but she didn't have long before the pulsing music and alcohol pushed her forward. She almost drifted toward the large, tan, blonde man on stage. Dressed in nothing but a sparkly black thong, his rippling muscles, and other various bulges, were very much on display. Baby oil almost dripped down his glistening skin as he spotted the bachelorette coming his way. He walked toward her, thrusting his hips and motioning for her to come up on stage. She shook her head and held the bill out, causing him to come to the edge of the stage and open the side of his g-string. Stephanie hesitated for a moment, but went to slip the money in, and that was when he struck.

With a devilish smile, he dragged her on stage, as her friends whooped and hollered. She tried to resist, but to her surprise, she didn't resist very hard. Before she knew it she was on stage, bright lights blinding her as the muscular dancer rubbed his hands all over her. A light blush rose to her cheeks. Part of her wanted to run, but another strange part of her wanted to stay.

After a couple minutes, he spun her around, and gave her a wink, before lifting her dress. In a flash her tight, perky backside clad in only a small white thong was exposed to the club, eliciting a loud cheer, mostly from the drunk women she arrived with. Stephanie instantly smoothed her skirt down. She felt her skin turn crimson, as she hopped off the stage and ran back to her laughing friends.

"Hey," remarked a tipsy Brianna "at least you were wearing cute panties."

Steph hid her face, partially from embarrassment, partially to hide her smile. While it had been humiliating, something within her body had inexplicably enjoyed the experience. She even felt the telltale wetness, which caused her even more confusion. Something about a large group of people watching her get felt up by the dancer, and seeing what she had previously kept hidden was surprisingly arousing to the young woman.

She turned this unwelcome self discovery over in her head for the rest of the show, staring at the stage, trying her best to not let on that anything strange had happened. After a while, she saw her friends stand, and reflexively did the same thing. The group made their way out of the club, the cool night time air hitting Stephanie's face in a refreshing wave. A bit of a breeze made its way up her skirt, causing her to shiver from excitement as well as the cold.

"Well that was great, ladies, seriously. I can't-"

"Oh no no no. We're not done." said Rhonda, the only sober one left. "We have one more stop."

"But-" Stephanie began to protest, but stopped when Bri wrapped a blindfold around her eyes, and guided her into the back of the SUV. Before she could say anymore, she was seatbelted in, and the car was moving. They didn't drive very far, but that was no help to Stephanie, who spent very little time downtown. She felt herself being dragged out of the car, and moved through a series of hallways into what seemed like a large, open, dark room. What perplexed Stephanie was that she heard a large number of voices murmuring nearby.

"Alright, what's-"

"Shhh!" was the only reply.

She didn't have much longer to worry about what was to come. Her blindfold was removed and suddenly the room was brightened by the lights overhead. The crowd in front of her cheered before her eyes were even adjusted enough to realize what was happening. After a moment or two, she looked around to see a crowd of men staring at her, some of whom she recognized. Seeing a few more familiar faces, she realized she was at her fiance's bachelor party. After a glance to her left and right, she realized she was standing alone on a stage with three different brass poles.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" The voice of the DJ blared over the speaker system. "Our next dancer is a beautiful young bride to be! Some of you might know her, give a round of applause to... Stephanie!

As the music blared, she realized what they were expecting of her, and began looking for an exit. At every point she could run to, she found one of her friends waiting to stop her. Her eyes turned back to the crowd once again. It was this pass where she spotted Curtis, her husband to be. He was watching her in a mixture of fear, excitement, and confusion. He looked like he wanted to save her, but was frozen for some reason.

Realizing nobody was going to save her, Stephanie once again felt the familiar but confusing excitement. She saw no way out, and began to lift her blouse with a blush in her cheeks. She felt the eyes hit her midriff before the air. She shivered lightly, but kept going, pulling the blouse over her head and revealing her white lace bra and perky c-cup breasts to the cheering crowd. She dropped her shirt, her face now crimson, but hidden by her long, blonde hair.

Hesitating once more, she unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the stage. Now clad in just her underwear, she couldn't bring herself to look up. She could only hope that nobody noticed how excited she was.

"There" she said, meekly, but loud enough to be heard. "Can we go now."

"I don't think so." came Rhonda's answer. Suddenly Stephanie found her arms held tightly by Brianna on one side and Janae on the other.

"What are you doing?" Steph said, attempting fruitlessly to free herself.

"We promised these men a show." Said Rhonda, not waiting to hear more, before reaching up and unclasping Stephanie's bra. They then pulled it off her arms, and held her there, letting the crowd take in her topless form. She was completely speechless at this point. A mixture of the cool air and the inner frenzy of her emotions caused her nipples to perk up, which made her feel even more exposed. That was when she felt Rhonda crouch down to grab her panties.

"Please! Don't!" Begged Stephanie, but Rhonda didn't listen. Steph suddenly found herself completely naked and restrained. Her clean shaven, clearly aroused pussy on full display.

"Uh oh!" shouted Rhonda. "Looks like someone's enjoying the attention."

That was when Curtis decided enough was enough. He stepped onto the stage and wrapped Stephanie in his sport coat, drawing light hearted booing from the audience. The four women applauded as he swept his blushing bride-to-be backstage. Behind the curtain, there were only a few dancers preparing for their stage time, completely unaware of what had just happened. They gave the couple a cursory glance, and went back to their preparations.

"I'm sorry." said Curtis, holding Stephanie tight. "I should've jumped in quicker. I was just-" It was then that his words were cut off by Stephanie pressing her lips to his. It wasn't something she told her body to do. It just happened. Without thinking, she grabbed the handle of a nearby closet, and dragged Curtis inside. In the darkness, her lips were like a swarm, attacking Curtis' neck, and then his mouth, before she began unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest.

"Wait, wait." Curtis stopped her. She stood up, letting the jacket fall, revealing her gorgeous, naked body. This silenced Curtis for a second, before he regained his bearings. "What are you doing."

"Stop thinking so much." Came Stephanie's reply from somewhere beyond her conscious. "Fuck me."

He had never heard her speak this way, but it made him rock hard beneath his slacks almost instantly. She took notice, and wrapped her hand around his bulge. The situation had taken her over, and there was no going back now. Steph dropped to her knees, and almost ripped open Curtis' zipper. She pulled out his engorged cock, and ran her tongue from the base to the tip, drawing a moan that Curtis attempted to quiet.

"Come on baby." Stephanie said, her sexy tone completely foreign to Curtis. "Make some noise for me."

She slid his large member into her mouth, causing him to moan louder. Steph finally gave into herself, and reached down between her legs. She slid her fingers along her soaking wet clit, gently at first, but faster as she slid her lips up and down Curtis' shaft. Her heart began to race when she heard a group of people calling their names outside the door.

"Hon... hon I think... I think they're looking for us." Curtis stammered, his head rolling back as Steph slid his cock as far down her throat as it would go. She removed it entirely to say one sentence.

"Let them come."

Curtis didn't understand, but he obeyed, making no motion to stop as the door swung open. A group of their friends, men and women, were standing outside the door. Their eyes on the event caused Stephanie to quicken her head motions, causing Curtis to spasm slightly. Some of their friends left right away, but to Stephanie's glee, most stayed to watch.

After a few minutes, she removed him from her mouth, and stood up. Grabbing the back of his neck, she pulled him close, and whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me."

He didn't have to be told twice. He slid himself inside her, and began to rhythmically thrust his hips, as Stephanie started to moan and pant, pushing herself back against him with great vigor. His hands frantically ran themselves over her skin, pausing to squeeze her breast, as he kissed the back of her neck.

It wasn't long before Stephanie's moans grew louder, and crescendoed into an almost screaming climax. Curtis wasn't far behind, and once he was finished, they both collapsed to the ground in a panting, sweaty heap. With a few chuckles, their friends let the door swing shut, allowing the couple some privacy to lay in each other's arms, basking in the exquisite glow of their love. Stephanie wanted to decipher what the day's discoveries might mean, but there would be time for that.