A Bad Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So with that the love-making began.. Luke started to slowly move his hips back and forth, feeling for the first time in his life.. so alive.. It was amazing what he was feeling, he had jacked off since he was a young teenager, but to actually be in a vagina, was overwhelming. He had often wondered what it would feel like, and he quickly discovered that no stroke felt the same.. Mandy's pussy was warm, wet, velvety, and so many other things all at the same time.. Seeing she was starting to get comfortable, Luke started rocking back and forth a little faster.. Mandy started moaning loudly, and Luke grinned down at her, and devoured her mouth with a kiss.. Still rocking back and forth, he pushed himself up a little so he could watch her body.. He loved that when he sawed in and out of her, her breasts jiggled around.. He was hypnotized with her beauty, and was falling deeper and deeper in love with her as his rock hard dick went deeper and deeper in her.. After a few minutes of doing the sawing motion Luke groaned.. He knew he wasn't going to be able to last much longer at this pace.. And decided to slow down just a bit.. Mandy was very close to an orgasm, and sighed when he slowed.. Deciding to take matters into to her own hands, or pussy.. She pushed him off of her.. He looked snakebitten until she told him to lay flat.. He grinned and rolled over.. Then like a tiger attacking a small animal, she pounced on him.. Making sure to get his cock back in her as quickly as possible she started bouncing up and down on him..

The sensations were incredible for both siblings.. Mandy knew it was only a matter of time until she hit her peak.. She wondered if heaven would ever be as good as what she was feeling.. Luke however was getting close.. Seeing her bouncing up and down had him on edge.. He tried to tell her to slow down or he was going to cum in her, but she might as well have had earplugs in.. She kept riding him for all he was worth.. She was on the brink of her orgasm when she heard Luke scream..

"MANDY I'M GOING TO CUM.. OH.... FUCCCCCKKKKKK......"

"OH FUCCCCCCKKKKKK I AAAMMMMM TOOO.." Mandy screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt Luke's rock hard prick expand in her..

Two more up and down strokes is all it took for both of them, Mandy's face contorted and Luke felt her pussy clamp down hard on him.. Feeling her insides churning, he couldn't hold back anymore, he felt his first spurt of cum shoot up into her.. She also felt it, and it made her orgasm jump from really good, to holy shit this is amazing.. She couldn't hump anymore, her body went limp with convulsing tremors, as she continued to feel Luke shoot into her, splattering her insides with his cum.. They both lost count of how many times he shot cum into her, but at that moment it didn't matter.. They were so lost in their orgasms that it didn't matter if he was wearing a condom or not, if she got pregnant then so be it..

With aftershocks still shooting through both of them, they looked into each other's eyes and could see the love and lust for each other.. They kissed briefly and Mandy collapsed onto Luke.. exhausted. After a few minutes of gentle cuddling, Luke's rock hard prick was no longer rock hard.. It gently slipped from inside her, with sighs from both siblings.. Mandy tried to roll off him, but he just held her tighter..

"Mandy, that was the most amazing moment of my life, If I die right now, I'd die the happiest man in the world.." Luke grinned....

"That was amazing, definitely the most amazing moment of my life too.. and it's all because of you Luke.. I love you.." Mandy started to cry..

"Mandy, oh my god, are you ok?" Luke was concerned he had hurt her..

"I'm more than ok, these are tears of joy.. I'm overwhelmed.. thats all..." She sniffled..

"You do realize I just came in you right?" Luke asked.. just now realizing that himself..

"Yeah, thats the way I wanted it, I'll try to get a morning after pill.. and if I can't we'll just see what happens.. I love you Luke.. and I can't imagine changing anything.." Mandy said honestly...

"I love you too.. I guess whatever happens.. happens..." Luke sighed..

"I don't want to squish you, but I feel so good in your arms Luke.." Mandy groaned..

"I'm fine, I love holding you like this.. let's get some rest.. I love you Mandy.." Luke said with a smile..

"I love you too, goodnight.. thanks for making my life worthwhile.." Mandy smiled and kissed Luke.. Just a goodnight kiss, but with all that had happened, it was a great way to end the night..

It didn't take long for Luke and Mandy to fall asleep in each other's arms.. They both knew their lives were completely changed now, but in their mind it was for the better.. Luke didn't have any bad dreams that night, and hadn't since he had told his true feelings, he simply dreamed of the woman laying on top of him, with his cum leaking from her near virgin pussy.. Mandy dreamed about what life was going to be like in the future, and in her dream it was about as good as it could get.. Jobs, a new house, some new friends, kids, and grand-kids.. She smiled in her sleep, knowing she would wake to her new lover... her soul-mate... Lucas Tucker... her twin brother..

**=*=**

==========

As I stated in the opening, I'm not a professional writer.. So I would love to hear any good or bad feedback.. Please don't just say "this story sucks" if you don't like it.. At the end of the day I'm always looking to improve.. So give me constructive criticism and I'll be happy to try and incorporate it in future stories.. The story of Mandy and Luke is not over.. as long as it gets decent reviews.. I needed to see if this was a waste of my time or not, if you guys and gals enjoy it, I will try and get part 2 up as soon as I can..

-LI

==========

**=*=**