A BBC Joins Us

Story Info
A BBC joins our fun.
1k words
3.97
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year I took my girlfriend to Florida for a few days to get away form the cold of winter. Our first night ended up with an unplanned encounter and an amazing sexual adventure. We were staying in a popular hotel in Fort Lauderdale with a room and balcony high up and overlooking the hotel Tiki Bar below. We got to the room around 5:00 PM and went down to the Tiki Bar for dinner and drinks. Around 7:30 PM as we went back up to the room I purchased a couple bottles of wine to go along with the bottle of bourbon I had in my luggage. That was probably a mistake and a blessing at the same time.

It didn't take us long to get naked and start making out on the balcony, me sipping bourbon and her sipping wine. Now we both have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in us and before long I had her wet and begging to be fucked. I bent her over the balcony railing, her large breasts bobbing over the side. She came multiple times moaning loudly each time. After a few good orgasms she wanted a break so we sat down and continued to drink. Before lone she wanted to fuck again and this time we took it to the bed. We played and fucked off and on fully exploring each others bodies for hours with frequent breaks for more drinks. And this is where the down side comes in. I hadn't cum yet. I was holding off for one huge mind blowing orgasm. But around 03:00 AM due to excessive amounts of alcohol I found myself unable to cum. There I was with a case of whisky dick and a woman properly drunk, horny and dripping wet needing to be filled.

This is where the story gets fun. Without her knowledge I put out a request on a popular messaging service for someone with a big cock to come join us. I may or may not have specifically asked for a big black cock. I was drunk so hard to say. Haha.... Anyway it didn't take long for a response. I left the door to the room ajar so he could just walk in. Meanwhile we lay there naked. Me stroking her breasts and gently rubbing her hot swollen pussy and soon she started to fade off to sleep. Around 03:45 AM the door opened and a young well built black man of 25 walked in. I motioned for him to undress and told him to do as he pleased with her.

When he undressed his dick was already half hard and an amazing 10 inches long and thick. I roused Alice from her partial slumber and told her the night wasn't over, I had a surprise for her. Before she could comprehend what was happening our bull grabbed her hair and pulled her head to his hard cock. Instinctively she opened her mouth. He forced her head to bob up and down on his black monster. She gagged and coughed, silvery saliva drooled out of her mouth onto the bed. But she handled him like a champ. While he continued to abuse her throat I licked and fingered her pussy to prepare it for the action soon to come. Finally he pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back on the bed. As she fell back she let out a man and gasped out "please" then she spread her legs wide. The lips of her wet swollen pussy parted slightly. The young bull looked at me and I nodded, "take her" I said.

I told him to fuck her like a whore. He grabbed her legs and roughly pulled her body to the edge of the bed. "Please!" She begged again as the head of his big cock pressed against her wet pussy. She moaned as he slowly entered her. The large round head of his cock slid down her clit and found her wet hole. As he pushed I watched her pussy lips separate further and take him in. Alice's body quaked and quivered and she moaned loudly as she felt that hard black rod enter her. With each forward thrust he slid deeper into her pussy and with each thrust she would moan loudly. The young bull took his time allowing her to adjust to his size. After a few minutes of steady small thrusts Alice suddenly stiffened and screamed as her body shook from an intense orgasm. Her pussy squirted all over her bull's cock. This seemed to be the moment he was waiting for.

As she was screaming he drove the remaining 4 or 5 inches of his long black pole deep inside her pussy. With out a moments hesitation he started pounding her hard. His hips thrusting wildly, their bodies slapping together. His thrusts weren't short but long full length thrusts. He would nearly pull out of her then drive himself hard and deep into her body. Alice's screams were only interrupted by brief gasps for air. Her large breasts were bouncing and heaving, her legs shaking. Her body quaked and her pussy squirted with each orgasm. She screamed and moaned as her bull pounded his long hard cock furiously inside her body. She would no sooner finish one when the next orgasm rocked her body. This went on for nearly 15 minutes. The with a low groan the young black bull stiffened and drove his cock as deep as he could and shot his hot thick cum deep inside her body. He came so much it squirted around his cock and ran down her crack over her ass and onto the bed. As his cum flowed to a stop and he pulled out I grabbed her hair and forced her head to his softening pole. Suck him dry I ordered but I didn't have to. Her mouth was already open and taking in every bit of cum she could get.

After she cleaned him up he quietly dressed and left without saying a word.

The vision of that night still plays in my mind and I cum every time I think about it. Next time I will be far less intoxicated and participating.