All Comments on 'A BDSM Family'

by JackFrostFire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I ashamed to admit that I love the story!

JackFrostFireJackFrostFireover 2 years agoAuthor

Replying to Anonymous: That's probably why no one has commented on the story in the year it's been up! I was in a strange mood when I wrote it, I have to admit.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An unusual and convoluted story, with a surfeit of strange characters in a confused situation with little to no order.

This appears to be the primary jottings in the preparatory drafting of a story rather than the finished article.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories never fail to make me horny. Horny for more. As with all your stories, I can't wait to see how this plays out. And you forgot the twins going to dominate Jack, what's going on there. So please pleas continue writing all of these marvellous stories. You are almost as good as your literotica inspiration silkstockingslover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackFrostFire@JackFrostFire
I've been married for 24 years to a loving wife. I'm just starting to post stories online. I love tales about pushing envelopes. Domination/submission is a favorite theme, as are illicit seductions... seductions of strangers, milfs, teachers, students, friends, even family me...