A BDSM Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So at Evie's command, Muriel sucked on her son's cock for a minute to get him erect (though it was hardly necessary). Then the two of them fucked right on the floor, in front of everyone. Zach only lasted about 30 seconds before he had a moaning, groaning orgasm, to no one's surprise. Muriel had just taken her own son's virginity.

Then Evie gave her mom an enormous strap-on, one of Callie's. At Evie's command, Muriel ass-fucked her husband Bill with it, breaking his anal virginity. He didn't like it at all, but he put up with it, knowing he was little more than Evie's sex toy now.

Finally -- after pointing out how her brother had always been a moron who treated her like shit -- Evie ordered her dad to fuck Zach in the ass. "No I can't do that!" Bill said. But Evie gave him the evil eye (aka the Evie eye) and promised him a luxurious blow job later. She also pointed out to her dad that he was already guilty of incest and had loved it. So Bill just plugged his confused (but still horny) son in the butt anyway. Of course Bill came inside Zach, and then Evie made Muriel lick her son's butthole clean. Muriel hesitated, but Evie assured her it was fine because she -- Muriel -- was now the family whore. Finally Evie spread her own legs and made Zach use his tongue to drive her wild. She cried out like a virgin -- a virgin who'd just dominated her whole family, that is!

Oh, and I should point out that Evie filmed all of it at Thomas's behest. She uploaded the video to the family server where I think it was watched a thousand times by family members. They probably even tried to imitate some of the moves. Evie's reputation was growing.

Victoria's intern Yumiko

I slowly settled into a routine. Of course the family doesn't have wild incestuous sex every day of the week; most of them have day jobs after all.

I learned more about the so-called "servant" and "intern" roles. The servants are submissives. The interns are not. Both the servants and interns tend to be in their twenties or late teens.

Then I learned about something called the Harvest (no, the family is not a cult!)

The family may live in an old farmhouse but they know next to nothing about farming. They do use some of the terminology though. The Harvest is what they call the recruiting of new servants. The interns play an important role in the Harvest, since they're young and thus in a good position to find other young people, often college students.

Victoria was one of the family members looking for a new servant, since her previous sub had started making an annoying number of mistakes. Victoria's own intern, a 19-year-old girl named Yumiko, was assigned the case.

Yumiko was a beautiful second year student at the local community college, whom some might call "exotic". I personally believe it's rather insulting to call a woman exotic just for having Asian ancestry. After all, Yumiko's family left Japan when she was only 3 years old and she later became a U.S. citizen. But if the micro-aggression helped the girl ensnare men and women, she clearly had no problem with it. Yumiko's target on this occasion was a pretty, brown-haired grad student named Kylie.

I'll relay what I wrote in the family's Harvest Chronicles about the case, since they like to keep records of such things (my excuse for using third person)...

Kylie

Kylie popped up as an especially bright blip on Yumiko's "sonar" (sonar rather than radar, since it's used to detect "subs"). She was an attractive, affluent student who was neither too wild nor too strong-willed to be a good servant. It only took Yumiko a couple weeks of romancing before Kylie was head-over-heels in love with her. During the first few weeks, Yumiko's persona was 100% "you're a treasure" and 0% "lick me, slut." But that changed to more like 70/30 as Yumiko revealed more of her inner dominant (of course she was never not in control). Within three weeks Yumiko was fucking Kylie in her pussy with a strap-on, and by four weeks it was in the ass. Kylie's response whenever Yumiko wanted to exceed one of her personal limits was invariably "I don't know..." But then Kylie would give in anyway. The ratio soon flipped to 30% "treasure" and 70% "slut", but even when Yumiko called Kylie a slut it was more like dirty talk than an insult. Yumiko showed Kylie more than enough love and affection to keep her from running off.

Yet day by day, Yumiko relentlessly steered the relationship towards full submission. Finally, in a moment of submissive love, Kylie agreed to obey Yumiko at all times. It was not a formal arrangement. The words "domme," "submissive," and "mistress" were never uttered. There were no consequences when Kylie disobeyed, aside from a brief guilt-trip and a look of disappointment on Yumiko's face. Yumiko led Kylie to believe that submission was relatively easy.

Sometimes Thomas referred to the steps of a slow domination as a seduction period, a break-in period, and a broken period. "Broken" could mean eager submission or humiliating subjugation -- it didn't matter as long as the servant obeyed. In Kylie's case, humiliating subjugation seemed more likely, but regardless, she hadn't quite been broken yet.

Yumiko said to Kylie, "You know how I stay with a woman and her extended family? I'd love for you to meet Victoria and her siblings." Kylie thought that was a great idea. After all, Yumiko had already met Kylie's family -- her pretty 18-year-old sister and her elegant mother.

So Yumiko took her to Morganwood and walked her to the uppermost apartment of the house where Victoria lived.

Victoria met them in the parlor. Yumiko said, "This is Victoria, my mentor. She's almost like a mother to me, as well as a therapist and a friend. I've told her all about you, Kylie."

"Oh it's so nice to meet you Victoria," Kylie said engagingly.

"Call me 'Mistress Victoria', dear. Titles are important here."

Kylie looked at her friend to help her understand. "Yumiko?" she asked.

Victoria gave a subtle nod to Yumiko.

Yumiko said fiercely, "That's Mistress Yumiko. It's time you learned your place."

"Wha...?"

"Don't worry, Kylie," Victoria replied. You'll be trained in titles and proper obedience. Today's lesson will start in about an hour. It will be a hands-on exercise in how to submit to multiple doms -- you'll be serving Thomas, Jack, and myself. That should be enough for Day 1. I'll be your primary domme of course, with Yumiko's help."

Kylie looked at Yumiko, aghast. "Yumiko... I mean, Mistress Yumiko..."

Yumiko interrupted her. "Silence! Today is an important day. You know how I love calling you slut just for fun? Today is the day you truly become one..."

Questions

Brian here -- I'm back! There's much more to tell. Does Kylie become a good servant? Who's in the giggling room? What happened to Pihar the Pizza Guy? Stay tuned.