A Beach Walk

Story Info
A walk on the beach turns into something more.
1.6k words
4.08
8.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a short little story, but please let me know what you think and if I should make a part 2! ^^

I was walking down the beach. I could feel the sand underneath my feet as I was walking. There was nobody around. Well, nobody but him.

I looked to the side at him and then to the ocean behind him. I love the ocean. I love the soft waves that can turn dangerous at any time, the soft grumble of the waves crashing on the beach and staring at the sunset when the sun sets under the ocean.

It was that time of day now, the sun was setting and the light was turning soft.

"Come a bit closer," he whispered to me.

He put a hand on my waist and gently pulled me closer to him. I came to stand in front of him and put my hands on him. My left hand on his chest and my right on his muscled shoulder. My mind started wandering to the last time those wide shoulders were keeping my legs spread for him. I gazed up at his face and our eyes locked.

He smirked at me, he had probably guessed where my mind had gone. He had this sixth sense to know when I was having erotic thoughts. He put his hands on my butt and pulled me closer again, so my groin was resting against his. I could feel him getting excited against me.

"Here?"

I nodded. He moved his head closer and nuzzled my neck. He started giving me soft kisses there, driving me crazy. He knew my neck was a sensitive spot and kissing me there turned me on instantly. He moved my head to the side, giving him better access. His mouth travelled to my ear. He started whispering.

"Well, I suppose it's private enough here. We didn't come across a single soul the whole evening. But you'll still have to be silent, understand? Otherwise, next time, I'm going to drive you insane before I finally allow you to come."

"Aren't you going to drive me insane now? It's what you're good at, after all." I replied back to him.

He started laughing softly against my neck and pulled back a bit, so he could look at me again. I moved my hands to the back of his head, so I could grab his hair. This time, I pulled him closer and pressed my lips against his. He responded instantly.

He started kissing me for real, he moulded my lips to fit his. He sucked on my bottom lip and bit it, making me open my mouth. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue against mine. Slowly he glided his hands from my butt to my shoulders, taking my shirt with it. He paused the kissing just for a second, to pull off my shirt completely, and returned to kissing me with a passion. It was like my mouth was the most tasty thing he's ever tried and he just couldn't get enough.

But I felt the same way. His kisses set me on fire. I wanted more, much more. I started moaning against his lips. It made me feel a twitch against my crotch, which was still resting against his.

"What did I say about making any noise?"

"But there's nobody around for miles," I pouted.

"It's the principle, baby. You know I can make you feel good, but I'll only do that when you listen. Do I have to make that magnificent butt red as well, on top of driving you extra insane the next session?"

"Noooo! No," I laughed. "You don't have to go that far."

"Then keep your voice down, sweetheart," he growled.

He lowered his head again and I thought he was going to kiss me again, but he put his mouth on my shoulder and bit me, leaving a light imprint of his teeth. At the same time he unclasped my bra and I felt my breasts getting freed. He started sucking and licking at my shoulder and moved up my neck again, the pain making me experience every sensation even more. When he moved higher, it also gave him the freedom to slide my bra straps off my shoulders.

He put his warm hands on the underside of my breasts and started massaging there. My nipples got stiff because of the cold combined with the massaging of his warm hands. Before he went any further, I got comfortable and went to lie down on the sand.

"Getting ready, are you? Take of your skirt and panties while you're at it," he demanded of me.

Being the good little girl I am, I listened to him. But I smiled up at him like a little devil and asked: "Aren't you going to undress?"

"Oh no, baby, I'm not. I do love seeing your gorgeous body naked in the sand. It's a mighty sight to behold."

His eyes ran up and down my body, taking everything in. His gaze got me so heated that I shivered. He kneeled down and pulled my legs open, so he could settle between them. Without any warning he started sucking one of my nipples and pinched the other one. Every one of my nerve endings started to come to life. I felt so, so good. Then he gently bit my nipple and started rolling the other one between his thumb and index finger.

The stimulation of both my nipples at the same time was driving me crazy. By the time he changed position and took my other nipple in his mouth, my pussy was throbbing with need. I was softly moaning again and twined my fingers through his hair, so he knew what he was doing to me. He didn't speed up, though. He repeated the same routine, before starting a trail of kissing and licking and sucking down my belly and to my hips.

He put his hands on the insides on my thighs and pushed my legs even farther apart.

"Watch me pleasure you,' he growled and commanded me.

He put his head between my legs, but made no move to give attention to my swollen clit yet. He licked the entire length of my pussy lips and I whimpered when he hit my clit. It felt fucking amazing. After a few passes with his tongue, he went for a deeper taste of my pussy. He tilted his head up to see if I was watching him.

"Aah, so you are looking at me. Good girl," he said. "You taste amazing, I'll be down here for a while yet, don't worry," he added, giving me his most charming smile.

He was unbelievable. But before I could give my answer, he finally gave my clit what it was craving. I came so fast, I hadn't expected it myself, so I could barely keep from screaming out. I managed it to turn into a low moan. I felt hem laugh, but I was too busy with the small aftershocks of my orgasm to care.

He moved over and went to lie on his back next to me. I could see that his penis was straining against his pants, but he still wasn't taking his pants off.

When my mind returned to me, I asked: "Don't you want some release yourself?"

"Not yet, baby, come sit on my face first. I told you I wasn't done yet and you came to fast for me to be done tasting you, but I do want a change of position. It gives me a better view of your beautiful breasts when you sit on me."

"My legs feel like jelly, I can't move yet, but since you asked so nicely, I'll try. For you." I smiled at him.

I positioned myself on his face and looked down into his eyes.

"Perfect," he whispered.

He started licking me again, building up the tension. My pussy was so wet, so when he focused his tongue on my clit, he could easily slide a finger in my pussy. This added another layer of sensation. He added another finger when he noticed I started grinding my pussy on his face. It wasn't long before I couldn't hold back my orgasm again, so I came gloriously a second time. My moan was a bit louder, but I didn't get a comment on it.

"I love it when you come on my face, I get to see all of your reactions." He said in a deeper voice. I had to lean forward to hear him better.

I lost my balance and fell forward, but I could put my hands in time so catch my fall. I stared laughing and rolled on my back again. He joined my laughter and started crawling on top of me, but suddenly he looked alert and jumped back up.

"Get dressed!" He urged me. "Quickly," he added.

"What's wrong?"

"There are people walking this way and I'd rather they not catch us or see you naked. Your nakedness is for my eyes only." He said with a smirk.

"You're so possessive," I said, rolling my eyes.

Truth be told, I didn't want anybody seeing me like this either, but I wasn't going to tell him that and ruin my fun in messing with him. I hurried to put my clothes back on, but my body wasn't cooperating with me at all. After I finally was able to put them on, I offered him my hands to pull me up. He did so and after I only stood on my feet for a second, he already swept me off my feet. He carried me princess style as we started to make our way back to the car. I put my arms around his neck and got comfortable against his chest. I started drowsing a bit.

"What are you doing? We're not done, you and I. I'm not waiting until we get home, the car is as far as I'm going to keep myself together."

"Mhm.." I mumbled as I fell asleep against his chest.

The end?