Pregnant Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Romance and hard fuck for pregnant birthday girl.
1.9k words
4.39
22.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home with both flowers and dinner. Walking through the door, I see your radiant smile and I cannot resist taking you into my arms. A huge hug and a sweet kiss follows, and then you laugh and tell me that the little one growing inside you is starving - and so are you!

We enjoy dinner together, talking about our day. I describe my day at work as "nothing special." You tell me that you are feeling good, except for your back, which has been hurting.

So, following dinner, I kick you out of the kitchen and take care of cleaning up for us. Then I make my way into the living room where I sit on the couch and ask you to come sit in front of me so that I can massage your back. As you make your way over, I cannot help but remark out loud, how very beautiful you look.

You laugh, and with your hands on your belly, ask, "do you really think so, with this belly in front of me?"

"My darling, without doubt, you have never looked more beautiful than at this very moment," I reply, and as you approach me, I grab both of your hands and lean in to kiss your belly, before turning you around to sit in front of me.

My hands begin working on your back, from top to bottom. Starting with your shoulders, my strong hands begin working those knots and kinks out of your muscles as I tell you a bit more about my day.

The tension begins to melt away in your body as my hands continue their way down your back, slowly prodding and squeezing as they go. As I reach your lower back, you tell me that you are sore the most down there. I lift your blouse a bit, to get a better feel for your muscles, and continue rubbing.

After a few minutes, you lean back against my chest, turning your head to look up at me and say thank you. I wrap my arms around you in a hug as you do and bend down for a kiss, aiming just for a peck on the lips. As our lips meet, however, you press yours against mine and our kiss deepens. Our tongues begin to tangle together and your hand reaches up to caress my cheek.

My hands, in turn, first caress that beautiful baby bump, then move up to your swollen breasts. Without breaking our kiss, you let out a moan as my hands caress your engorged globes. Your nipples have become so sensitive that even through your blouse and bra, you feel my fingers run across them and they instantly harden.

You break our kiss, and stand in front of me, taking my hand and without words, lead me to the bedroom. I gladly follow, never losing grip on your hand as we walk together.

You turn just before reaching the bed, grabbing the bottom of your blouse and pulling it over your head. Your growing baby bump looks amazing with your full breasts, barely kept inside your bra, sitting just above it. I kneel in front of you and kiss your belly as you reach around back to unhook your bra, letting your beautiful tits out of their confinement. Your aureola are dark, and your nipples larger than I have ever seen them. I kiss my way up to them, and latch my lips on your left nipple, beginning to suck on them as I always do, and I'm surprised to know that my saliva is not the only source of moisture.

As I suck and squeeze, a clear liquid begins to flow from your nipple. Not quite milk yet, but still, the taste is mind-blowing and I cannot get enough. My cock stiffens instantly as I taste this new experience from your body.

With your new liquid soaking my beard, I stand up, taking my own clothes off as you finish removing yours. I gently lay you back on the bed, and crawl towards you, between your legs. Kissing your left knee, then the right. Your left thigh, then the right. Slowly inching my kisses up your legs, tasting your skin with each kiss. And with each kiss, I get closer to the center, and the aroma of your wet pussy gets stronger and stronger.

Your legs are spread wide apart and you are waiting for my kisses to land on your swollen lips, but instead, I let my tongue kiss and lick everything except your pussy. You feel my hot breath as I criss-cross from side to side, teasing you. After about 10 kisses on each side, instead of crossing to the other side, my mouth finally lands firmly against your wet lips, and you groan loudly.

My tongue gently parts your lips, sucking each one into my mouth one at a time. My saliva adds very little to your already soaking pussy. My tongue finds your already stiff clit and I gently lick the top side of it, up and down. Slowly I work that beautiful nub and your body twitches each time I hit the very tip.

Your heart is beating fast by now, and the baby inside you is surely awake. The feelings you get from the baby starting to move inside you only serve to heighten your pleasure as my tongue works on your clit. Sucking it hard, I sneak my hand under my chin and begin slowly pushing my two longest fingers inside you.

Stretching your wet, swollen hole open as I flick my tongue over and over against your clit, bringing you closer and closer to your orgasm. You grab the back of my head, pulling me to yourself, demanding, without words, that I work your pussy harder. Gladly, I dive in deep and eat your pussy as if it were my most favorite dessert. I can hear, by your moaning and breathing, that you are close and as you arrive at the edge of the cliff, I suck you that much harder, pushing you over the edge, and you exclaim, "I love you, Jim!" before your body convulses with the pleasure of your first orgasm.

Every muscle contracts in unison, all for your pleasure, and the baby inside you jumps as you do, which you find remarkably pleasurable.

My feast now complete, but your appetite for pleasure not yet satisfied, you ask me to lie down next to you. As I do, you climb on top of me, with your beautifully huge tits dangling perfectly above my mouth. As you leave them there, reaching back to guide my hard cock to the proper position, I cannot resist getting another taste of the new product of your breasts. The flavor is sweet, and by the look on your face as my lips lock around your nipples, the sensation is just as sweet for you.

My cock now in position, you sit up straight, slowly impaling yourself on my hard cock. Your swollen, wet flesh down there seems to squeeze my cock in a way that I have never felt before. Tight, but oh so very comfortable.

You stare into my eyes, smiling broadly, and tell me that you will not get off of me until my cum coats your insides. Hearing those words excites me so much that it almost becomes instantly true, but I hold on, not wanting to rush the pleasure.

You begin slowly riding me, eyes locked on mine. My hands reach up to squeeze your tits, using your early milk to keep them wet and slippery. Each time you rise and fall on my cock, your beautiful baby bump hits my belly. The sensation of your hot pussy swallowing my cock over and over while your beautiful bump pounds my own belly is too much for me to bear.

My balls tighten quickly, and as I prepare to satisfy your desire for my sperm inside you, I crush both your tits in my hands, bringing you the most beautiful painful pleasure, pushing you to your own orgasm. Your pussy contracts, squeezing my cock and coaxing it to empty it's hot load deep inside you. You feel the warmth of my first spurt hit your cervix deep inside. Your spasms continue and so do my spurts, one after another, filling your hot hole with all my cum.

You are barely finished with your orgasm, when you climb off of my body and turn to take my cock in your mouth, at first just wanting to clean me. But to both of our surprise, my softening cock stiffens up again in your mouth. You begin not just kissing and licking, but you take my whole cock inside and begin fucking my cock with your mouth.

The fact that it hardened again has made you desire a fresh sampling of my cum and from the way you are working on my pole, I'd say you are more starving for that than you were for dinner.

You move your body around so that your knees are next to my shoulder and your ass is near my head, off to the left side. My left hand goes underneath you, gently holding your beautiful belly. And with my right hand, I reach over and begin stroking your creamy pussy. Our mixed cum still dripping from it. My fingers are coated with our juices instantly and I plunge them inside you.

For a moment, it distracts you from your meal, but quickly you resume devouring my cock. Your left hand plays with my balls as you suck me hard. Then you move your hand lower, finding my ass. Your fingers are wet and you begin rubbing my ass back and forth as you keep sucking me.

With my fingers buried deep inside your cunt, all of a sudden I feel your finger push into my ass. At first disconcerting, I quickly adjust to the pleasure of your finger inside me. I move my own fingers from your pussy to your ass as well, without words, telling you that I am enjoying what you are doing. My fingers fill your ass while my thumb continues to pleasure your pussy.

You push your finger in and out, deeper each time, and the work you are doing with your mouth is nearing it's goal. My balls begin to tighten in preparation for filling your mouth with my second load of cream. You can sense it, and the pleasure runs through your body in a new wave of orgasm that I can feel as your ass squeezes my fingers rhythmically.

My cock begins erupting it's load of sperm into your mouth, and the feeling of cumming with a finger in my ass is mind-blowing. 4 full spurts of cum fill your mouth to overflowing, but not a drop is wasted as you devour my cream, using your finger to catch what tries to escape.

We collapse from exhaustion and pleasure, your head near my feet and your feet near my head. We rest for a few minutes, and then I suggest that the expectant mom needs a shower.

You reply that I am right, but you tell me that you might need some help in there. I cannot resist, but I also wonder, out loud, why you are trying to kill me on your birthday.