All Comments on 'A Bear Seduction'

by wildrideagain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hot but sucky not to return the favor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Return the favor?

Can Kevin return the favor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good short story

Quite a few married guys have been in similar situation. It can work out well and be very satisfying. Most wives never suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Rod

My friend and I were in the kitchen, Our wives had gone to the store for odds and ends. I was at the sink, wiping out a dip bowl. My buddy walk up behind me and began caressing me, he then started to dry hump me. I could feel his erection pushing against my ass. It felt good, he said , you like this ? Then he pulled my shorts down. Spreading my legs, he inched his cock into ,my but hole. I groaned a little , but stayed right there. Then his cock was all the way in, and began to pound me, harder and harder. It was hurting, but also felt good. I had often wondered what it would feel like to have cock up my ass. Now I knew. His strokes were strong, felt like his cock was in my stomach. His hands were gripping my hips as he screwed faster. Then with one huge push, he said he just shot his load. He backed out of me, and I could feel his juices running down my legs. He said he had wanted to do me for quite some time. AS I turned to face him, he dropped to his knees and began to suck on my now very stiff cock. He jerked and sucked, he made me come in a short time. I told him I was going to shoot. He just continued to suck, I came off in his mouth. He swallowed every bit I shot out. When the gals came back. We went out by the pool and barbecued . A great time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dick Taker

When I was 16 m y buddy who was 14 liked to dog fashion me. Every time he came over he would ask me to get on all fours. He was small in the penis department. So it never really hurt. He would hump me for long periods of time. During our sessions , he would shoot his loads 3-4 times. In between humpings, I would have to go sit on the toilet, to drain his come out. I was to big to do him. So he would usually jerk me and suck on me until I climaxed. He loved swallowing my juices. I gave him another position to try. I laid on my back, with a little pillow under my hips, I spread my legs and let him hump me , people style. Sometimes , as he rode me , his tummy pushed against my cock, once even made me come. He was so horney. Even public places he would rub my cock and even push up against me. Even at the movies, we played with each other. One to many close encounters. My Mother caught us , as he was sucking on me. That's other story, a good one though. Until next time, Keep stroking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kevin the Stud

I like that Kevin was able to get you to blow him & swallow his load. I hope Kevin scores a nice piece of your tight virgin ass, breaks your anal cherry, next time.

I have been on both sides with married men, both as a Top and as a bottom, oral and anal, enjoyed it all

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I'd be shocked if a friend of mine was hinting around about wanting a blowjob and came on to ME, like in this story! But with the promise of keeping it discreet, I probably would be persuaded to do it, and agree to be his regular cocksucker. I'd love to have a friend/buddy to hang out with, watch a game and discreetly take care of his needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous