A Beast from Below

Story Info
A horny warlock summons a tentacle monster.
838 words
4
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was horny and home alone. He was a scrawny thing with thick brown curls and mismatched eyes- one blue, one brown. What better thing to do than summon a creature from the Underworld?

He sat criss-cross with a large tome on his lap. Within the pages of the book was the sketch of a bald, naked man with unusually big eyes, a beak and long appendages. Found you.

Not wanting to take blood from a visible place, he settled for slicing one of his light brown shoulders. This spell was only available for warlocks, and he had chosen to become one permanently on his eighteenth birthday. It was a life that came with a variety of hardships- his Aura would attract monsters and spirits for the rest of his life. It was only fair that he did something selfish with his magic once in a while... right?

Once the circle was finished, he patched his arm and began the ritual. His eyes glowed as he chanted Latin phrases, hoping he was pronouncing them right. His heart beat excitedly- he wanted this so bad.

For a handful of moments, nothing happened. The only sound that could be heard was the gentle ticking of the clock. Then, all of a sudden, the circle lit up in the same blue as Adam's Aura, and the ground vibrated. A door manifested itself above the circle and swung open to reveal the Daemon.

"Who dares disturb my hundred year slumber?" boomed a voice, overlapping the sound of a long shriek. The beak didn't look like it was pronouncing syllables, so Adam figured it was using some kind of Mind Magic.

"Adam Woden? Ah... I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"Because you summoned me, I am obliged to serve you." Its words were still accompanied by that horrid screech; he hoped the neighbors couldn't hear. "Tell me what it is you seek."

"I want you to fuck me," he blurted out. "Until I'm begging you to stop, and then a little more after that."

A pause. Then: "If I had the capacity for laughter, I would."

Adam's cheeks burned. "Just do it already!" he snapped.

The creature growled. "Enter the circle," it said.

Not knowing any better, Adam stepped forward. Luckily, the monster wasn't in the mood to kill today. Immediately, his legs were grabbed and he fell to the floor back-first.

"I'm going to enjoy this," it purred, and dragged Adam toward its mouth.

"Don't bite! Don't bite!" he shrieked, fearing for his manhood... He was relieved when it only used its beak to tear his trousers in half. Then, it tore away his shirt- two tentacles emerging from its mouth and latching at his nipples.

Adam threw his head back and closed his eyes. The tiny suckers on the creature's arms were at work on his chest, sucking them until his nips were sore. He'd always been sensitive there.... Then his eyes shot open as a tentacle brushed against his lips. "I won't suffocate you- you have a Daemon's word."

Obediently, Adam opened his jaw. He'd had sex before, but never had his throat been fucked. The creature shoved its tentacle down his throat, causing him to gag. It was slimy but at least it was tasteless... Then it wrapped around his cock.

Adam gurgled helplessly, his eyes rolling up in his head as the tentacles' slime functioned as a lubricant. The tentacle, mercifully, left his throat time and time again, allowing him to get in a desperate gasp before plunging back down. It pumped his cock relentlessly as he thrusted his hips up. When he came, the tentacle left his crotch and prodded at his rear. Adam turned around and lifted his bottom into the air for easier access. He felt like a whore but never had he been more ready for a second round in his entire life. He used his fingers to widen himself, drool spilling down his chin whenever the tentacle left his mouth.

The Daemon waited until he was good and ready to give him another fuck. It slithered into his hole and ballooned inside him as Adam sucked its arm, wanting to be a good little slut. It took him longer to cum this time, but when it wrapped its arm around his tiny cock again, his eyes filled with tears. When he was given another break, he pleaded with the creature. "That's enough," he whined.

"Until I'm begging you to stop, and then a little more after that," it echoed in his voice.

Adam sobbed as both his ass and his cock were given even more pleasure for what seemed like an eternity until he came dry, tears running down his face. Then, without warning, an excessive amount of slime spilled down his thand into his ass, swelling his belly.

"I think that's enough." said the beast. "Take care of yourself, little human." And with that, the creature's door re-appeared. He stepped backwards into it, and it slammed behind him.