A Beauteous Flower Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time you make me cum it look just like vanilla pudding!

Sit on yo face all day until you say, "Bae, it hurt me"!

Then I turn around and give the dick more kisses than Hershey's!

Yo' dick brick-hard like a medal! Uh!

I got three holes for it like a pretzel! Mhm!

Tight as a virgin boy don't get nervous! Right!

I'm here to serve you customer service! Right!

I save dick by giving it CPR!

I save dick by giving it CPR! Yes!

Put my mouth on it like CPR!

Let's make porn and watch it on VCR!"

Madison looked back as the other four other girls circled up and broke into the TikTok dance for CucakKe's "CPR". The innuendo only made her mood darker. With a shake of her head, she made for the sanctuary of the bathroom. It seemed that she had a full blown situationship on her hands and the uncertainty of it made her stomach do flip flops.

*****

A few minutes later Madison stood astride of the shower nozzle while she played with the stream to get just the right pressure in just the right place. It didn't take very long as her vagina virtually hummed with anticipation anyway. With the perfect arrangement found, she locked the nozzle into place with her thighs and put her fist in her mouth to stifle her moans as she spun up to orgasm in what for her was record time.

Scarcely two minutes of warm massage from the shower nozzle coupled with an intense, eye's-clenched fantasy of Daniel's face over hers in the missionary position later, Madison felt sexual tension explode in her lower abdomen. The force of her orgasm buckled her knees and she saw colored lights dance in the blackness of her closed lids. Madison braced herself against the shower wall as her breath panted back to normal and the wobbly post-orgasmic sensation left her legs. When she opened her eyes a few seconds later, she could have cursed out loud because Daniel wasn't there. She was still as horny as ever and as good as her body felt, her mind felt that bad. He wasn't with her and that made her orgasm lonesome, empty, and unsatisfying. She swaddled herself in a big, soft towel and trudged to her room in defeat. Even her fantasies weren't enough to give her any relief.

Mercifully her roommates plus Moria had gone out for coffee and she was able to make it from the bathroom to her bedroom without a reminder that if she really was a boss bitch then she should have Daniel helplessly in her clutches by now. Maybe they were right. After all it did seem that she had forgotten the goal. Anger rose in her chest. She was supposed to be in control, not him. She dictated what happened and when it happened. She had let silly romantic ideas run wild in her head and look where it had gotten her. Exactly smack dab in the middle of situationship hell. That wasn't how a boss bitch behaved. A boss bitch didn't sit around and pine like some inexperienced high school chick with dreams of.... Madison cut herself off. A boss bitch knew how to assign blame and Madison was a boss bitch. She shouldn't be angry at herself.

Daniel. That's who she should be angry at. She should be angry at Daniel for... what exactly? How about the way he weaponized sex in their relationship? Yeah, that was one thing for sure. How dare he string her out like this? If a boss bitch wanted sex, then a boss bitch got sex. Ivy had said it; dick waits for pussy, not the other way around. And how about how that there was no progress in their relationship, just a mire of situationship? That was all Daniel's fault too. Because of him they were stuck in neutral without any forward momentum towards Madison's goal. Daniel needed to get with the program.

In fact, now that she had thought on it, this was all Daniel's fault. He had kept her from her goal. How dare he play on some crazy romantic ideas about love and marriage? Come to think of it, just how did he figure out boss bitch Madison had a silly romantic Madison inside her? Well, it didn't matter. Daniel was about to meet boss bitch Madison up close and personal. The next time she saw him, Daniel would learn just who was in charge. Madison nodded firmly. Safe in her room, Madison had a good head of steam up and she would take control of the situation, just like a boss bitch should. Daniel could get on board or get out of the way.

Satisfied with her decision, Madison scooped up her phone to give her social media a once over. Maybe there would be a few prospective men in there she could use as jealously leverage to force Daniel into line. There was nothing like a little jealousy to bring a man to heel. Madison had done it before with other guys and that's what Daniel was, after all; a guy. She could get a dozen like him, and he needed a reminder of that. She flopped on her stomach on her bed and unlocked her phone with her fingerprint.

Immediately, she found a text chain from Daniel. Her body surged with longing all over again and she felt her anger and certainty fade. Boss bitch Madison struggled against the tide of romantic warmth that flushed her skin. She couldn't let silly romantic ideas run wild anymore. Here she was all hot and bothered and Daniel had left her alone and even if her entire being cried out to get in his pants, she was angry at him as he had inflicted this misery on her. Still, even though she was angry with him, she wasn't angry enough to not ready his text immediately.

The first text read "My Dear Heart," and Madison's ire melted. Even though this was a text, she could hear his deep baritone voice whisper "My Dearest Heart" in her ear. Her body tingled just like he had said it to her in person and with a flood of giddiness, boss bitch Madison was sent to sulk in a corner.

"So much for being angry," she chided herself, then settled in to enjoy the rest of his string of text.

Unlike other guys, Daniel never sent just one message and he never dry-texted. Rather he sent a string of texts that conveyed his message in parts, like chapters in a book. Daniel was also the only person she knew who used good grammar and proper punctuation in texts. From anyone else, she would have thought it was pretentious, but from him she found it endearing. It made her feel like he went out of his way to make a good impression on her. Other girls, like her friends, might have considered these texts cheesy, but to Madison they were pure gold. Daniel's texts read like love-soaked sonnets, and she devoured them again and again to squeeze out every single jot of happiness they gave her. They were her secret treasure that she hoarded all to herself. Or so she hoped. At that thought she tasted a quick sting of jealousy.

Madison paused and sent up a quick prayer that Daniel had never written anything like these texts to another woman. If he had Madison knew she would likely become so jealous that she might have to kill the other woman... and then maybe kill him... and then maybe kill herself. She resolved to check his phone for anything that even hinted at any kind of romantic relationship with another woman as soon as possible. When it came to Daniel, Madison had a big, fat jealous bone. She shoved those thoughts aside and greedily delved back into his texts.

"Oh baby, don't it feel like heaven right now?

Don't it feel like somethin' from a dream?

Yeah, I've never known nothing quite like this

Don't it feel like tonight might never be again?

Baby, we know better than to try and pretend

Honey, no one could have ever told me 'bout this!

I said, yeah, yeah (yeah, yeah)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

The waiting is the hardest part

Every day you see one more card

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart

The waiting is the hardest part!

Well yeah, I might have chased a couple of women around

All it ever got me was down

Yeah, then there were those that made me feel good

But never as good as I feel right now

Baby, you're the only one that's ever known how

To make me wanna live like I wanna live now!

I said, yeah, yeah (yeah, yeah)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

The waiting is the hardest part

Every day you get one more yard

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart

The waiting is the hardest part!

Oh, don't let it kill you, baby, don't let it get to you

Don't let 'em kill you, baby, don't let 'em get to you

I'll be your bleedin' heart, I'll be your cryin' fool

Don't let this go too far, don't let it get to you!

Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

The waiting is the hardest part

Every day you get one more yard

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart

The waiting is the hardest part

Yeah, the waiting is the hardest part!

Ooh

Is the hardest part!

Ooh

Is the hardest part!"

This text confused Madison a bit. For sure the waiting was the hardest part, but she didn't quite understand what Daniel meant. It was obviously a quote of some kind from somewhere, but Madison didn't know where it came from. It did sound good though, and Madison took it to mean that Daniel shared her thoughts on the topic of their situationship. A quick Google search told her the text was the lyrics from a song by some old guy named Tom Petty called "The Waiting is the Hardest Part." Google went on to tell her that Tom Petty was dead, but Madison didn't really care about that. There was more text chain from Daniel to read and the next text in the chain was pure Daniel.

"It is my fervent wish that you, at least in some small amount, think kindly of me."

Daniel's easy gentleman's charm made it impossible for his extensive vocabulary and intelligence to seem conceited. The way he spoke made her feel so special and she loved it. However, while she considered all this great and it flattered her, at the moment she wanted him to ravage... was it ravage or ravish? Oh, whatever... her body too.

"I respectfully request your company on an excursion to a secluded place for a cozy champagne picnic for two. I shall make all the arrangements for a strictly casual affair. It will involve a modest hike so, if I might be so bold, I suggest that you wear comfortable clothing if you shall deign to accompany me."

Madison frowned at the word "deign" then ignored it. It didn't matter what it meant. What mattered was her wardrobe for the trip. That was an easy choice; her distressed "Daisy Duke" jean shorts paired with a cropped white tank top under a knotted white cotton blouse. She'd knot the blouse to push up her breasts and show her flat stomach between the shirt and her shorts. Her jeans shorts were just short enough that if she hiked up them up just right, the bottom of her butt cheeks would show below the pockets. She couldn't wait for Daniel to get an eyeful of her in that get up. That would make him grovel before her. If that didn't do the trick, nothing would.

"This Friday at 11:00 AM sharp to I propose to whisk you away for an enchanted afternoon in your company."

"Friday? It's only Tuesday!" Madison wailed miserably. "I can't wait that long! What are you trying to do to me? Oooooooooooooh, I'm going to die before Friday gets here!"

"Please agree to accompany me, My Dearest Heart."

Madison's smile got hurty broad. There was her favorite phrase again. She couldn't get enough of that. She read on hungrily as her smile became a devilish grin.

"Oh, when I get my hands on you, I'll "accompany" you until you can't walk anymore!"

"I await your answer, My Dearest Heart."

"Wow!"

Madison rolled on her back and vamped a swoon with her arm draped dramatically across her forehead. Men had written to her before, but none of them had done this to her with their words. Her body tingled, and she felt a slickness between her thighs.

"Where did this guy come from?"

Then Madison remembered that she had to reply to him. At first, she thought to text him a smile emoji, but thought better of it. That was strictly high school amateur style, and pros only used that with guys with no shot. A boss bitch would reply with a risque selfie, and a damn good one at that. She sat up on her bed, rearranged the towel to ensure minimal coverage, and then did her best sexy pout. After five or six shots of that, she shifted poses, and turned her body and face various ways in search of the perfect sex-bomb shot. She even shot a few while she lay on her stomach and pushed out her boobs so that deep cleavage underscored what she hoped was a smolderingly seductive smile. After twenty minutes of shots, Madison surveyed the images in her phone to choose the perfect one.

It took her another twenty minutes to scroll through the photos, to dissect and evaluate them, and ultimately reject each one as unsatisfactory. Madison felt helplessly crestfallen. This had never happened to her before. Usually, selfies she sent to men were so easy. A strand of hair over here, and a hint of cleavage over there, a pouty smile, and voila! Thirst trap! She'd done it many times before, but tonight was different somehow. She just couldn't get the perfect picture to send Daniel because, somehow, Daniel was different that all the rest. He made a real effort to be romantic with this text and she could not just send him some raunchy thirst-trap photo like he was some guy who sent her an unsolicited DM on Instagram. His efforts demanded more than just sexy, but what did that mean? It made her feel helpless and a little sad, so her face slipped reflexively into a bit of a lost, shy lip bite. Then inspiration struck and Madison raised her phone and snapped the last selfie. Fearfully, Madison looked at her phone and gasped. She had, by some miraculous accident, captured an image that expressed exactly how she felt.

"Perfect!"

Technically Madison knew she shouldn't respond to his text so soon. A boss bitch knew that proper situationship etiquette required her to leave him on "read" for two or three hours, while she and her girlfriends plotted the prefect reply; a reply that would encourage further pursuit on his part, but not be so earnest as to make her appear smitten and anxious. A boss bitch made a man chase her, after all. But that wasn't boss bitch Madison in the photo and thoughts of Daniel made Madison's boss bitch persona feel awkward, like a swim flipper worn on dry land. Normally communication with a guy would require a nonchalant aloofness, a la Betty Davis, but Daniel was not just a guy. For him, Madison was tempted to bend a few of the rules.

Her finger hovered indecisively over the "send" button. She knew that if she didn't send him this selfie now, she would lose her nerve and the roommates would talk her out of it, and she would reply with a cheesy smile emoji. That was totally unacceptable when it came to Daniel. He might not mind, but it would make her feel inadequate. No, that wouldn't do at all. Instead, she would trust him to catch her before she flopped on her face and embarrassed herself. Without another thought, she hit "send".

As soon as she had done it, she felt a chill of possible regret run up her spine. She was supposed to be a boss bitch; a ridged and controlled boss bitch who made men do her bidding. She couldn't believe she had just exposed herself like that and she began to worry that Daniel would reject her, and her roommates would laugh at her lack of professionalism, and it would be a whole mountain of humiliation. Then her phone pinged his response and she felt a wave of relief wash through her. He must have waited on his phone expectantly to get back to her that quickly. A guy who was this attentive would not exploit her or make her feel stupid. She just knew it like God made little purple iris flowers.

"My Dear Heart, until Friday I will be sated by the nectar of your smile."

Grateful joy burst out of Madison's mouth with laughter. Her gamble had paid off. He had honored her trust in him, and that knowledge put her directly on cloud nine. Her teeth ached and tingles ran on ticklish spider legs up her spine and scalp. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Daniel's next text dinged through.

"And so, until Friday, My Dear Heart! I bid you a good and sweet night. May your dreams be soft and your rest easy. Your enchanted servant, Daniel."

Madison's heart fluttered and she sobbed a relieved little giggle. He was her enchanted servant. What girl wouldn't be thrilled with an enchanted servant? Somehow Daniel had done with words what the shower nozzle failed to do with direct clitoral stimulation. Her whole body flooded with relaxed warmth and contentment, and she glowed from head to toe as she pictured Daniel's face, dark and calm and so damn sexy. With that picture in her mind, Madison shivered as her body reminded her just how horny she was. She clinched the towel a little tighter around her breasts and headed for the door.

"Round two!" Madison snickered. "Hope the shower nozzle can take what I'm about to dish out!"