A Beauteous Flower Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," Daniel intoned.

Madison's emotions churned, and she felt sharp, persistent urges deep in the pit of her stomach. Madison needed nothing in the way she needed Daniel at the moment, and it scared and enthralled her.

"Pllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" she slurped into the gag.

Daniel reached out with his right hand and smoothed Madison's tousled hair behind her ear, and somehow this tender gesture only intensified Madison's frustration and need for Daniel. She closed her eyes and screamed into the gag for all she was worth.

"Dnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnlllllllllllllllllllllll plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssss!"

"No need to shout."

Madison wept uncontrollably, and she sniffed moistly remorseful sobs around the gag. Her inability to make herself understood galled her and she kicked uselessly against the restraints.

"Tkkkkkkkkkk ggggggggg ffffffffffffffft!" she pleaded.

"I'm sorry?" Daniel replied with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Pllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssss gggggggggggggggggggggggg fffffffffffffffffffffffff!"

"Oh, you want me to take the gag off?"

"Ysssssssssssssssssssssss! Ysssssssssssssss pllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssss!"

Daniel looked pensive and scratched his chin.

"Why don't you just let go of the ball and I'll untie you?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Madison screamed through clenched eyes.

"Alright, alright. Calm down. Here you go."

Gently Daniel loosened the gag and pulled the ball out of Madison's mouth. Madison tried to ignore the long lines of drool that trailed out of her mouth to the ball. Her jaws hurt, but she couldn't wait to talk to Daniel. Madison completely lost control of herself and shamelessly babbled out her desires.

"Daniel!" she gasped. "I need you! I need you inside me! Please! Please please please! Please!"

Daniel stroked her hair and face remained its usual placid mask.

"Awwww. That's sweet."

"Daniel, please! Please please please! I'm not kidding! I need it so bad!"

Daniel inspected his fingernails nonchalantly.

"You could just drop the ball, and this will all be over."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please, Daniel! I'll die! I'll die if you don't... if we don't...!"

"Are you sorry for being a bad girl?"

Madison nodded enthusiastically as she babbled in desperation.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

"And do you love me?"

Madison's eyes blurred with renewed tears. How could he even doubt it at this point?

"I love you, Daniel!" Madison babbled helplessly. " I love you so much and I need you so bad!"

Daniel nodded thoughtfully.

"I'll think about it. Wait here."

And Daniel reached up and reinserted the ball gag into Madison's mouth.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Madison screamed into the gag in desperation. Daniel couldn't just leave her like this. Could he?

"Oh, you just have to wait a little bit is all. I want to take a shower first."

Madison kicked and bounced herself in protest as Daniel stood and stripped off his clothes right there in front of her. Daniel rarely walked around naked, so the sight of him unclothed was amazingly hot, especially since Madison could not reach him. Not that she needed any more help in that department.

"Dnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnlllllllllllllllllllll!" she strained into the gag with frustration.

Daniel patted Madison's cheek in response while his nakedness hung mere inches from her face. Madison closed her eyes and strained out a scream of frustration from her toes.

"I'll be right back," Daniel promised and gave her a placid smile.

While he was gone, Madison did her best to calm the rage of hormonal desires inside her, but every time she tried her situation, hogtied naked on the bed, just made her more excited. She decided she had better keep herself busy to pass the time until Daniel returned.

First, she made sure she still had the ball clutched in her right hand and then she flopped around until she on her stomach with her butt up in the air. There she tried to pull her knees under her so that she would be in the perfect position for Daniel to enter her from behind. However, the restraints prevented that position for the moment, so, in the end, she was forced to wait on her stomach with her feet in the air, while in the next room hot water ran down the firm angles of Daniel's body.

The mental image of Daniel naked and wet in the shower was intensely erotic and she clung to it while she waited. The sensation of over-stimulation began to fade and the slickness of anticipation renewed itself on her thighs. When Daniel strolled out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, Madison's body was wound as tight in anticipation as she had ever experienced.

Daniel paused a moment and admired her naked form. Madison did her best to smile and in answer Daniel peeled off the towel and threw it over her head. Blind, gagged and bound, Madison grunted and bounced in protest until she felt him push her knees apart and, without preamble, Daniel slid his warmth inside of her in one smooth thrust. Madison's breath hissed out at his sudden insistence, her eyes rolled back in joyful relief, and she moaned his name around the gag. The sensation of Daniel inside her was better than she had ever imagined possible and gratitude and electric pleasure flooded her mind.

As Daniel drew back for a second thrust, Madison pushed herself up and strained backward against his groin to receive it. Daniel gave a little sigh of what might have been contentment or might have been exasperation as he slid forward. Madison couldn't tell and, frankly at that moment she didn't care especially as Daniel thrust into her a third time, and this time it had some force behind it. As it always did when they had sex in the doggy position, Daniel's penis slid right across the exact right spot in exactly the right way. Daniel reached underneath her and gently stroked her clitoris and Madison's breath left her as Daniel set the rhythm. Under his dual ministrations, another orgasm built rapidly in Madison's abdomen and, in short order, Madison's passion exploded onto Daniel like a baptism of pleasure. Daniel stopped patiently and waited for Madison's to catch her breath and Madison slobbered a protest at the halt into her gag.

"Good girl! I think you might deserve a treat for that one. Do you want a treat?" Daniel asked slyly.

"Ysssssssssssssssss!" Madison replied ecstatically. "Ysssssssss, pllllllsssssssssssss!"

"OK, then."

Daniel gently eased out of Madison, which caused an aftershock of pleasure to spasm in her stomach muscles. For a moment Madison started to protest their separation until Daniel knelt next to her and pulled the towel off her head. After he turned Madison's face to him, Daniel unsnapped the ball gag and, as he tossed it away, Daniel pushed himself towards Madison's face. A thrill surged in Madison's and without any prompt or request she greedily opened her mouth to accept him.

At first, Madison could only move her tongue against him, but then she tasted his scent and felt the familiar stiffness, and she began to try and move her head properly. It was awkward and Madison had to concentrate, but soon she had her stroke, and she accelerated her pace.

While Madison's head bobbed back and forth, Daniel's fingers found her sex again. Not content to be passive and let her pleasure him without a reward of her own, Daniel teased at her with even softer touches that before. Soon her abdomen vibrated again, and another orgasm, tamer but no less intense, glowed inside of her. Madison fought to make Daniel lose control before she did, but it was no use. Her body had surrendered its ability to resist him and within moments she hovered above her fifth orgasm. She opened her mouth around Daniel to breath out a tortured moan as her latest pleasure rocked her body.

Madison panted to catch her breath and resume, but Daniel seemed to be at the end of his patience. He tangled one of his hands in her hair and began to push in and out of her mouth with a quick, shallow rhythm. Now that she didn't have to focus on her technique, Madison got an excited rush as, for the first time in their relationship, Daniel was the sexual focal point and he used her body. Somehow it felt right. She deserved to be used. Used by Daniel. For a moment, Madison was Daniel's little love toy, and she loved it.

As usual, Daniel remained mostly quiet as he had when she pleased him in the past. He never moaned out loud and his past orgasms were accompanied only by a long exhale through his nose. This time, Daniel seemed more urgent and focused and then he suddenly grunted and doubled his pace. Madison felt his other hand in her hair, and she pushed with her tongue to match his urgency.

After a few minutes, Daniel expanded against her lips, and she emitted a stifled whimper to encourage him. Every time Madison blown him before, Daniel habitually stopped before he orgasmed in her mouth. Madison had been frustrated by this and told him several times that she wanted him to do it, but Daniel still held back. That both gratified and offended Madison. It was nice to be respected, but part of Madison knew she didn't deserve that respect; especially from a man like Daniel. Besides, Madison wanted the taste of Daniel's orgasmic fluid.

Daniel's breath got shallower, and his thrusts came faster and faster. He suddenly grew wider against her lips, his body froze, and his back arched. As Daniel strained to contain himself, Madison insistently swirled her tongue to force him over the edge. She had withstood all his scrumptious tortures and for that effort she needed this treat from Daniel. She wanted Daniel. More than anything, she wanted that because then she would be the only girl in the world with Daniel's juices inside her.

Daniel grunted to resist the tide in his body, so Madison put all she had into one last slurpy tug. With a hiss of release from his mouth Daniel spurted into Madison's mouth; thick, salty and warm, and Madison exulted as Daniel injected his essence into her mouth. As his orgasm finished Madison looked up at Daniel's face and saw placid calmness. His flagging penis slipped from her lips and left his juice behind. Then Daniel looked down at her and put his fingertips under her chin to gently hold her mouth closed.

"Swallow," he ordered with dark eyes.

Madison looked Daniel in the eye and with a single obedient gulp, Daniel's seed warmed down into her stomach. When it was all gone, she proudly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show her work. Daniel softly cupped her chin in his right hand and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Now you've got me inside you."

Madison nodded and smiled her best cute, good girl smile.

"Thank you, Daniel," she cooed gratefully. "I love you."

Daniel smirked at her.

"I love you too."

Daniel unsnapped the cuffs from her wrist and ankles. That done he regarded her for a minute while Madison rubbed her wrists a bit and then Daniel wrapped Madison in a bear hug and kissed her forehead. Madison nuzzled relief and love into his chest. Daniel was still hers and he loved her. She couldn't have been more grateful. She felt lucky and safe and warm in his arms.

"I thought you would enjoy that," he said placidly. "Are you OK?"

Madison giggled a nod, her ire over the lack of an engagement ring totally forgotten. Daniel snuggled her tight against him and physical exhaustion caused Madison to doze, but before she could fall completely asleep, a question, the same question Michael had asked Daniel, prodded her back to consciousness.

"How did you know?" she asked Daniel.

Daniel smirked at her, and Madison's eyes closed involuntarily as sleep took her.

"I listened," he whispered with a kiss on her forehead. "I listened."