A Beautiful Space Between

Story Info
Shakti sexual energy
1.6k words
4.33
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

This story is a sister piece to "Mia" they start out the same but have very different endings. One is fantasy and one is what really happened I hope you like both stories.

My name is Cheryle I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney, married to a beautiful blonde women, Ann. We are always looking for new ways, activities, to spend our precious time together. So Ann book us a shared yoga experience I looked forward to all week.

I had been preparing a case for an important client all week which means long days at the office. So Ann and I were looking for a little respite from the long week with a shared yoga experience. We found a little piece of heaven, at a downtown yoga studio The Space Between, a beautiful space, Soft colors, real candlelight and a great sound system to support us getting lost in shared yoga experience.

As soon as I met Mia, a beautiful dark haired lady with cut brown eyes and dark skin, I understood why she is a yoga instructor. She was confident, outgoing, yet still approachable, she gave off very comfortable vibes. You could tell right away that she's a woman who isn't afraid to be who she is.

After introducing and checking in, Ann and I, we moved to our mats, in the quiet, candle lit room. Maybe I was overthinking things, but I swear there was a buzz of energy circulating around everyone. It was like each person had given themselves permission to really embrace this class, that openness created a sense of excitement in me.

First, Mia explained that there are five secrets to having a successful Orgasmic Yoga experience. Now I've been to my fair share of yoga classes. Vinyasa, power, Hatha, Bikram, Buti, Kundalini... the list goes on but "orgasmic yoga class". What had Ann signed us up for, I was intrigued, I certainly hadn't experienced that style of om.

To the skeptics, Orgasmic Yoga might just sound like a gimmick, but it actually stems from one of the oldest forms of yoga--Shakti yoga. Shakti refers to feminine energy and the Hindu goddess. Orgasmic Yoga was created from studying the authentic roots of Shakti tantra.

"The goal is to help women heal and empower their Shakti sexual energy," explained Mia, "The micro-movements and squeezes we do in Orgasmic Yoga are actually the modern adaptation of these ancient and authentic practices, which had to be kept secret even in India for thousands of years because of the religious taboos against sexual energy. Orgasmic Yoga and tantra celebrate sensuality and view sex as holistic and a path to meditation and see sex as the goddess energy embodied in us," she continued.

I swear there was a sexual energy circulating around everyone. It was like each person had given themselves permission to really embrace this class, that openness created a sense of excitement so I played along.

First, Mia explained that there are five secrets to having a successful Orgasmic Yoga experience. Each is incorporated into every section of class, the goal is to use them as your base before segueing into bigger movements. I smiled at Ann who gave me a wicked wink.

Bliss Breath

Place two fingers on your throat, inhale and exhale deeply through your nose. Constrict the back of your throat, creating an ocean-like whispering sound. Honestly, this isn't all that different from the typical Ujjayi breathing you're taught in Hatha yoga. But the finger placement did help.

Secret Squeeze

Place two fingers on your pubic bone and squeeze your pelvic floor.

Pelvic Tilts

On your inhale, push your hips forward a small amount. On the exhale, release and bring the hips back to start. I imagined Ann on her knees between my legs stroking her blonde hair.

Small Hip Circles

On your inhale, circle your hips forward. On the exhale, release and circle them back. Ann's long tongue exploring my insides.

Microcosmic Orbit

Move your hands over your arms and legs, even through your hair, with a feather-light touch. I released my long red hair from the hair tie.

The first sequence, Standing Goddess, tilting my hips forward, squeezing my butt, and releasing. Then we did the tiny hip circles in both directions. My pussy said hello this feels good.

Kneeling Goddess, I gently moved my hands up and down my arms, yeah, yes I felt nice. Running my fingers through my long red hair, I was focused on trying to match my Bliss Breath to my Secret Squeezes. Aroused in a room filled with seventeen other woman doing the same thing.

Mia had us sitting on our feet, knees spread open on the ground, arms above our heads. Then, we'd thrust our hips up and forward, simultaneously pulling our arms down to our sides and emphatically yelling, "yes!" Auralism at it's best.

Doggie Goddess sequence started and once we started doing the tiny hip circles, my pussy kicked in high gear. Maybe it was because I was wearing tight-to-the-body compression leggings, but once the micro-movements began, I could feel subtle clitoral stimulation happen, all of a sudden this class was very interesting.

By the time we moved into Missionary Goddess, a lot of hip bridges, leg openers, and Happy Partner pose, my pussy was extremely wet.

In Mermaid pose, as we squeezed our pussies and thrusted our pelvic bones out while engaging our booty muscles, Mia instructed us to "visualize pulling a string from our pussies to our hearts to throw the orgasmic Shakti energy over the top of our heads." As I'm throwing my orgasmic energy out, my very wet cunt was alive with pleasure, my mind was cleared of all thoughts of legal battles, or where I was.

Body tingling, a shattering orgasm crashing over my little body "Yes!" I screamed in delight. Yogasm, in a room full of ladies, panting trying to catch my breath, from the intense pleasure.

"We're now going to finish with Savasana to rejuvenate the body and relax the mind. Do your best to be still, as the deeper you relax, the more benefits you receive from the pose," Mia instructed.

Savasana is the final resting pose to rejuvenate the body and relax the mind ending the class with the silence of Om.

Those killer poses. all those chemicals interacting, producing loads of happiness. Emotions flowing, tearing up, joy and happiness.

There are actually three stages of Savasana: Stage One is allowing the body to find relaxation. Stage Two is when savasana actually begins. Stage Three, the final state of savasana, occurs when the ego and mind let go.

"Namaste," Mia said ending the class

Although orgasms from yoga aren't a guarantee, because what in life is? A study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine found that women who regularly practice yoga, orgasm or not. have more satisfying sex lives. As Mia put it, "It's a practice that requires you to be body aware and present, not dissimilar to love making." I'm not sure I'd go that far, but it definitely can feel pretty damn awesome. A study by the University of Indiana says that 45 percent of women have experienced an orgasm doing yoga.

After class Ann and I chatted with Mia casually she was a very charming and interesting person. Ann went to use the bathroom before we head home leaving Mia and I alone.

"You and Ann should consider taking our couples naked yoga class," Mia continue, "Doing naked yoga with your partner is an ideal way to spend time together, while releasing the tension that might otherwise get in the way of your quality time. Couples naked yoga is an excellent way to grow trust, create a more profound relationship, have fun together, a very intimate experience."

Ann returned and we talk some more about the naked couples yoga and booked a private couples naked yoga class with Mia for next week. Friendly hugs all around and Ann and I headed home.

Part Two Couples Naked Yoga:

We arrived at The Space Between surprised to find Mia already naked stretching on her mat.

"Namaste," Mia said bowing, "Please remove your cloths."

Ann and I undressed with Mia watching intently and took are place on a mat.

Butterfly And Breathe:

We Sat on our yoga mat, facing opposite directions. Shift into butterfly sitting position with the bottoms of feet together. Our back's touching I could feel the rhythm of Ann's breath. Eyes closed matching Ann's breathing. I folded forward over my legs as Ann leaned back. Switching back and forth.

Double Chair Hold:

facing opposite directions with our feet in a wide, supportive stance, arms linked and our press backs together. We slide down into the squat position, holding there, I glimpsed my cute little toes.

A Boat For Two:

Sitting on the yoga, facing each other, bottoms of our feet on the floor in the middle of the mat, keeping our knees bent. we moved close enough to each other to hold hands with our arms outside your legs. Bottoms of our feet together making eye contact.

Mia helping us with each pose her gorgeous brown body in the corner of my eye. Her pussy so close if I turned my head I could kiss it. Ann winked as if she was reading my mind.

I turned licking her lips with my long tong, a boat for three anyone, Mia Moaned in pleasure. I eagerly attacked her sweet pussy with my long tongue probing her wet insides.

Moving to my knees licking and sucking her sweet pussy while she stroked my long red hair. Ann stood kissing Mia fervently, playing with her breast, we worked Mia into a frenzy.

The students had become the teachers giving Mia pleasures with our hands, fingers, mouths and tongues screaming in orgasmic delight Mia's body buckling and shaking.

"Namaste"

We laid down on the mat three naked woman bending and stretching in a sexual yoga paradise. My cute little toes pointed to the sky Mia's tongue and fingers working my pussy. Ann crawling in behind Mia nose in her ass rubbing Mia's clit. Panting, moaning, chanting a tantric delight.