All Comments on 'A Beautiful View'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 346 Comments (Page 2)
HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
I kept on taking a cheater back

And it does not work.

The cheater has to change their identity to stop cheating. Most don't.

"I was lonely" = I'm too self centered to reliably do the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
and they left together ....

This is a pleasant little tale of two people whose lives apart were so much less than their lives together. Pain, grief, and suffering can only last for so long before they must be replaced with other emotions. I felt that this relationship would succeed in the long term. Your writing style left enough unsaid that I was brought to this conclusion. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TO COIN JACK NICHOLSON WORDS "" I'M BACK""

I have had a change of heart towards this story! Ok here goes?

So now their back together! ONLY TIME WILL TELL (never truer words)

Will she stray (cheat) again? Only time will tell!

Will it work out for them? Who knows Only time will tell!

Will they have kids? I hope for their sakes! Only time will tell!

My revised award for the story is 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Love you all! GREG. See ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pathetic sheep

did like he was told like a nice wimp. ☆

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 7 years ago
Utter piece of...

You couldn't even be bothered to take the time to craft a plausible progression for your characters? I'm not saying that this has to be a BTB-style story, or that there cannot be a reconciliation; what I *am* saying, however, is that you have to give the reader a path to follow, some form of logic and reasoning - or at least an explanation of the emotions being experienced by your protagonist and how they are affecting him - so that the reader will be able to accept where things end up. You have to write as if your readers are going to be intelligent and discerning when they read what you've written. In literary terms, the world you create is supposed to allow the reader to experience "suspension of disbelief." (yes, it's a real concept)

You took the easy way out and didn't bother to create a believable path to lead the reader from "he cannot stomach being near his ex" to "they're back together." That's lazy writing and, quite frankly, more than a little insulting to the reader.

There's a reason I left the final word off in the title for this comment: equating what you wrote to excrement - in any way, shape or form - would be a tremendous insult to excrement everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ive seen a few of those Reconciliations.

They rarely work out. the people are the same. Time goes by and repeat.

Those that do work out are often because the spouse is so lonely they put blinders on and ignore more cheating.

The substantive way to grow is to move on a wiser person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic!!!

What a dumb asshole, hated this story

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Lazily written RAAC style story, with none of the effort needed to make reconciliation feel plausible or acceptable to the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck no...

"I fucked Mark because you were working so much." Pure bullshit! When Tom refused to take me home I would have waited, taken his keys, and then called him to pick up his car at my place. This story was worth 1 big fucked-up star. A waste of 10 minutes of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending

I liked ending. Most stories end with characters never getting back to gether, some happy some sad but this one speaks of learning ,getting wiser, and forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry!

But, I loved it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No way

She screws around on him and he's supposed to forgive her just like that. I call bullshit.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 6 years ago
Crap

I wish you could get a negative score, wimp.........

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Nice little story.

I particularly liked the Tom character. A true wingman.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 6 years ago
I really like this

Everyone human makes mistakes. Those mistakes are when we learn. If they still love each other as much as they profess, and I believed they did, then this was the only acceptable outcome where they could both be happy.

I do not buy into once a cheater theory. Sometimes with great pain people can learn and overcome.

I know, I'm a softie.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Um...?

"My point was that I had really enjoyed it and you didn't know, so in my mind it didn't affect you, or us. So I did it again and you walked in on us that time. And even then it hadn't been as good the second time as it was the first, though it was still good. Not good enough to lose you over, though."

"So, if you'd only come back so I could do it some more withOUT losing you that would be great."

Oh, and prior to that...

"You were gone working so much..."

"So, you know, if you're going to be doing that some more knowing that you'll forgive me and let me fuck around some more would also be great..."

Ok, so she feels bad... but without any real consequences, what proof is she giving that she won't do it again...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WoW

Another mug bites the dust

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY

Why would anyone take a cheating ex-wife back? Kind of a dumb story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"You both still live in the same area so you're going to see her from time to time." - Apparently he's successfully gone 16 months without seeing or at least dealing with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! GREAT Cuck shit!

eat it anony

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Nice

I felt this was a realistic story. Finally a story telling what a real, intelligent guy would do.

After all we expect women to forgive us.

Ken

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
Well at least it's tagged properly

The most common instrument of RAAC: The magical Pussy Wand. One roll in the hay and all is forgiven!

I will say that the wife here wasn't as malicious and unlikable as so many of them are in RAAC stories, but does that really make her that much more deserving of a second chance? Maybe; the author clearly thought so.

I know it's a flash story, but it had me intrigued enough to want more background on the characters and the situation. But oh well.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Yeah, what he said...

... pussy-wand.

The changeover is ridiculously fast. Cant do enough to keep away from her, then in a matter of minutes he’s asking to move back in??? RAAC is one thing, but this is unbelievable, given the set up at beginning of story.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Not into RAAC

However, he was man enough to divorce her. This scene occurs more than 2 years after the adultery is discovered so it's not like he caved in immediately. She was contrite and apologetic and vowed she still loved him. She offered herself without strings. So maybe they can make it again.

Just don't buy the "move in tomorrow" decision. They are not the same people they were 2 years ago. Both have changed whether they know it or not. I'd like to see Henry drag out the dating period to see if she will tolerate his schedule or start badgering him to remarry. The latter would be an ill omen that her contrition was a matter of convenience rather than sincere regret and acceptance of the pain she caused him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch

I'm predisposed to RAAC stories, but I feel it needs to come with a cost. Otherwise, I just feel bad for the spouse who was cheated on and feel that the future is set up for a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
other authors...

...did much better on their versions of this story.

She is bragging about how good the sex with Mark was, not the least bit sorry and of course was husband's fault

One of your worst

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Too simple

The alternate version just published sbrooks is better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Even Sandy Koufax couldn't pitch a no-hitter every time.

I felt like this was not one of your better efforts. She expressed no contrition. She called it a 'mistake' and even tried to lay it off on him. Frankly, this came off as being written by a woman. Attention all cheaters: when you go back to your fuck-buddy a second time, you lose the 'mistake' excuse. She got to play all she wanted with her little fuck-toy. It didn't last and now she wants to come back. Give the ex a little pussy and she's in like Flynn. No harm, no foul, right? She plays, he pays. Sounds like a damn good deal. Because it is, for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really bad ending

I'm thinking he locked the door and didn't have to listen to her bullshit. You want us to believe he had some sex, listened to the "little" head and took her back. Horribly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF!

Me, I'd of started walking home.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Comment

"He kept me company when I needed someone." - Um, and just where were Tom and Mary when she "needed someone"?

They're such good friends of hers that they deceive (betray?) her ex, ALSO their friend, for her, and they couldn't keep her company when Henry was out of town?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This guy is just stupid

He marries her, she fucks around on him, he divorces her, she hunts him down, she whores herself back into his life, he fucks her, he takes her back.

Just fucking stupid. What's in the future?

She gets him back, he marries her again, she fucks around on him again, because she knows that he'll keep taking her back.

He wants a piece of ass? Fuck her, fuck her ass, get a blowjob, tell her that he'll never take her cheating skanky ass back ever again and leave her there with her cum leaking holes for his ex-friends Tom and Mary to clean up. Fuck them if they can't stop meddling in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So catches her with her lover

And doesn't even her snatch afterward to protect her from disease or pregnancy? Not sure he ever really loved her. Only 4 stars, because he was a bit selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

You dropped the ball on this story. What stops her from cheating again nothing cuz he's got no back bone. Really dumb ending

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Biguy

is such a puss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Schwanze

is a closet cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i just wish

More stories had revenge fucks.

Stories about women being cheated on have them frequently.

Seems woman pov stories of betrayal have more balls than male ones. sheesh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ouch

How can they love there spouse yet cheat repeatecly?

And even telling him how good it was?

Nope don't see your ending of them back together

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Wow

What a shitty story.

About a guy who did the right thing,

but because his slutty ex was pantyless

he sold his believes.

Without explanations.

Add finishing touch with shitty friends,

who don't respect his wishes and decisions.

As there ain't no zeros I give this a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total wimp

Um there is a zero,, it's a "NO" vote. But then again you yanks voted in TRUMP

😂😂😂😂 ROTFFLMFAO... (rolling on the farkin floor laughing my farkin arse off)

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
You must be a woman or you think very little of yourself

Pussy is good but not so good I forget what caused my insanity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife was selfish

Didn't give Henry a chance to participate with her and Mark.

weathermanksweathermanksover 5 years ago
Thanks!

I liked it. There were a couple of issues with some things she said, but I really like and want and need happy endings and this ended pretty well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
After a month or two

her should fuck Mary and make sure Tom catches them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Common theme for the cheating wife.

Why do so many wives need to be entertained while their husbands are working to build the comfortable future they both wanted when they got married?

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Thanks for the RAAC warning!

So I gave you a two instead of a one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he goes to all the expense and time to divorce her?

And you want us to believe some sex changes everything? Did it change what she did? Did it change the fact that he really didn't want to see her or interact with her? BTW - He should find new friends that respect his wishes. Why would a quick fuck change his mind? That seems to make him both a complete wimp and a mindless dolt. Not a good combination. Not a good story. Another crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anony 09/08/18

1. He should ask his ex to allow him to drive, then leave without her.

2. Keep score at bowling the next night and cheat to show he won.

3. Then screw Tom's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of started walking home until I got a good cell phone signal and then called an uber ride or taxi.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
How Could It End Any Other Way?

By the time I reached the part where Henry hides in the guest bedroom at the party because his ex-wife showed up, the ending was inevitable and obvious.

The author had made it perfectly clear that Henry was a wimp wallowing in self pity. He was avoiding his ex-wife because he knew he didn't have the backbone to refuse her demand for reconciliation. Some 2 years after catching his wife with another man and 16 months after the divorce is final, he has become a total recluse making no effort to move on.

A weak character like this will respond to virtually any show of affection just as a drug addict would to a fix. Resistance is hopeless and all that is necessary is for his ex-wife to offer the fix. In this case it's simply spreading her legs.

One missionary boink and she's back in his apartment and riding on the free meal ticket again.

This wasn't a RAAC. It was a RANC i.e. reconciliation at no cost.

How can a reader complain about an ending that the author clearly promised in every sentence of the story?

I liked it because the author made sure that the cheated husband got just what he really wanted, another chance to have his unfaithful ex-wife cheat on him again in return for a pity fuck.

The only inconsistency I could find was how did Henry find the balls to divorce her in the first place? Henry was a cuckold waiting to happen. Great story.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm...

Wife was too skanky and unworthy of his devotion for him to reconcile with.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
I'll join the comments

I like how you wrote as I could feel his pain and anguish. I didn't feel her remorse. It felt like she reached some point where it was almost what do I have to lose if he says no? She dated during and after the divorce and oh well nothing worked out. She goes as far as saying how the sex was good! She could have lied and said it was not worth it. He did nothing but work. She wants sex so he is that last man she was intimate with. Whats that? If it really meant so much to her he should have at that point walked out and leave her hanging. If he wants to date and try over then CONDOM'S are your best friends! She is a slut at heart.

I couldn't fuck her. If I was so upset I had to hide then I just couldn't do it as I would feel she "won". She had her husband, had he lover, may still have her lover, now show's that she once again ruled over me and my emotion. Total loss of pride.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Too easy

Reconciliation much too easy after a complete betrayal. Wouldn't trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Have To Be Kidding Me

Way to quick to forgive. Not a chance in hell to ever trust her again, ever. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

What did I just read? Seems like a story of a guy who wants to get cheated on again.

There was nothing special about the guy. She was just lonely so she cheated. She liked it enough to do it again.

So the next time she gets lonely she has a valid excuse to cheat because it was OK the first time. I guess there are people in this world that like this sort of thing but most do not.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
2 stars. For taking the time to write none for content agree with recent comments

Why is so many people wanting everything right now

I am of generation that you took time together and built

Spending a lot of time apart just to get things now

Society of instant gratification and people wonder why divorce rate so high

No forgiveness for her and no sympathy for him

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
Good story

Always nice to read a get back together story. Would not bet one penny of these two staying together. He has the same job with the same lousy hours and she has the same wandering eye (and pussy). I would not have moved her stuff in just yet.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
5*

You pissed off the BTB freaks!

Always a good day when you rile them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't get it

Since his ex is hot, he gets back together with her. I do not understand why all the things that led him to divorce his adulterous wife no longer matter. I think the main character comes across as pitiful and weak in every way. The sequel will have him fellating the bulls cock.

This is not a good reflection of the author's writing ability.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
@ previous Anon 11/27/19

"I do not understand why all the things that led him to divorce his adulterous wife no longer matter."

(1) They do matter. They hurt like hell. In both mind and soul. He loved her so much his wife's infidelity crippled him emotionally.

(2) The husband could have been a bad ass mother fucker, but his love for was her was his weakness.

(3) This is a well written, touching, 1 page reconcilation story that (imho) deserves a higher score, but was given a lower rating by readers because of his desire to reconcile.

(4) The author, BigGuy33, said in the very beginning this was a reconciliation story. He said that for the simple fact hoping people will read the story within the context it was written. But what happens, some readers simply cannot deal with reconciliation stories and vote them down.

The heart wants what the heart wants. That’s a reconciliation tale. It defies logic.

In the end of these stories, the reader becomes a member of a jury. We examine the facts presented in the story and then cast our vote. Unfortunately, some readers are like sharks. If they smell the blood of a reconciliation story, they will kill it with a low rating. Every fucking time. And that's a shame for nice stories like this one.

5 stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Hmmm not too sure

He still has that job, she just confirmed she can get away with anything. Once is forgivable depending on too many intangibles, twice isn't, that makes this an affair that would have continued. A followup like 10 years later should be written please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forgiveness is fine

But not getting back together. Trust is gone. She even admits to being the same person, which is the same person that felt it was OK to cheat.

I see Connie cheating on Henry over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cuck

cuck, brrrrrr cuck, burrr cuck, she just gonna do it again sucker.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
If I ever took her back....

....it would be FAR slower than that! She uses sex to capture her ex, but you cannot count on sex to go the distance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so...

...dumb, pussy-whipped cuck with shit friends? noice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Yes there was a few problems but hey I don’t care. It was a quick and enjoyable story which I like so well done. Don’t get me wrong I love my BTB stories but my favourites are reconciliation stories . Yes I know that they did it twice but only once because they got caught on the second. Anymore of that then I would clearly say BTB it was clearly they were still in love so yeah get them back together. But make sure she signed a prenup that says if she strays she is gone with nothing but the clothes that she is wearing nothing else lol . No money or car or house nothing then BTB

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cuck writer??

I'll read a few more of your stories to determine if you are a CUCK writer... This first story does not bode well though!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Liked it better this time. But if she wanted him back , why tell him how good the sex with Mark was?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was not just a "mistake"

Such a good LW author shouldn't litter a story with a crusty cliche like that. What she did was premeditated, dishonest, disloyal, disrespectful...and it shattered the bond of marital intimacy. I can buy reconciliations, but this one isn't sold well enough to justify the cucked ex jumping right back into a relationship with her. There is some very fine writing, though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with 26th's comment

Why would she tell him she loved having sex with her lover if she wanted him back and him letting that slide, boggles my mind. Im normally all for reconcilliation endings but wasnt wishing for that here. He should of just fucked her and then left her.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

I'm OK with him fucking her but ever taking her back...no fucking way.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Second Go With Mark Not As Good

So, I guess she learned HER lesson!

Nice try by BG33 to RAAC in one page. Well written but it comes off as very rushed - one quickie roll and all is forgiven, including plans to move in the next day! BTW, with friends like Tom, who needs enemies? Looking forward to the two sequels under the same title.

Keep 'em comin', BigGuy :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

"I made a mistake"? That's it? Mark wasn't as good the second time? You are the love of my life?

You can't sell a reconciliation that way. Terrible. The man is written as one of the many weak, needy, cuckish males so common in LW

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Second time through.

Still a no from me. Not the story. The story was fine. Well written and the flow was good. Characters all fleshed out.

Some issues though.

Mark is still damaged from that nightmare. The choice he makes here is too impulsive.

The guy was so damaged he hadn't dated since the divorce. That's just messed up.

Another thing, his best friend since 9th grade set him up. That friend broke the bro code no guy would be involved in. That's my gut feeling about that.

Still, this is quite a solid LW's tale. Deserves a better rating.

5 stars to offset that nonsense.

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
Most Likely

I have seen love matches end with divorce that neither can get past. In such cases, getting back together is probable. You mention in another story comments here were she did not earn her way back. She didn’t need to, they could not go forward, so back they went. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much, what some critics seem to forget that its fiction for our enjoyment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would have given it zero stars....

There is a saying. It goes something like this, They can take away your job, your money, etc. But only YOU can lose your reputation. There is no way in hell, this goes down like this. I am sure he still loves her, but by giving her no consequences to her whoring around, she now has a green light, to treat him like a door mat. Very sad, that someone would write this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well written

If you want a quick RAAC and a story where the cheating wife gets all she wants then this is the perforce story. Husband, lover, dates, keeps the friends, gets husband back...

For me, I would have left and depending on the date of the story called a cab or an uber before Connie saw me. Had I hid upstairs after her saying she wants sex with me I would ask her if she brought a condom. Had she said no then I would say your loss slut and walked out and then called the cab or uber.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Author

A very talented author with something very wrong in his head.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Still bullshit! Then why do I ask did he get a divorce? He could have lived separately too! If he had saved the costs! What I don't understand is that your protagonists usually collapse because of sex! As if there wasn't anything more important! She broke her promises out of sheer boredom! And does he take something like that back?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

LOL! I can't believe sometimes the way readers downgrade a story based on the actions of the characters. The fact the author sucked you into the story so well that you passionately object to a characters action, reconciliation in this case, proves it worthy of 5*. I'm not sure I would take Connie back, but the author has me thinking about it, so 5* from me!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

4 only. you lost one point because of the speed with which the cheating bitch got her ex-husband to jump her bones. In real life it would have taken years just to get to the talking stage let alone the sex. I know, because I have experienced it myself and have witnessed it happen to others.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

So she fucked him him and probably got herself pregnant to get him back. If this was real life this dude would spend the rest of that relationship wondering when she is gonna stray again. And if she does stray then his so called friends who co-signed with the ex to get him back will cover for her while she cucks him again.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Reconciliation, yuk!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice like in reality. Young couple broke up and after some time reconciled. Happened so many times and is the right thing if you be happier then before.

Freakpower

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

I just discovered your stash of stories, I am going to read them all as I like them so far.

A nice story (4*) that could have been outstanding, the reconciliation is way too fast, we don't feel her pain enough. The story should have been longer and more into her mind and the revival of their relationship I think.

Also, she said

"My point was that I had really enjoyed it .... So I did it again and you walked in on us that time. And even then it hadn't been as good the second time as it was the first, though it was still good"

Is it really what you say to your ex-husband about your sex with your lover if you want to spare his feelings ? That's more the way to end it in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the real world the average man wouldnt take her back, only beta cucks would take back garbage like her. He goes away for work then what? From what She said she needed a guy to be there, thats it, so from what she said she'd have cheated and shit on their marriage with any guy as long as they were there if hes away too often.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

PU. This was some gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wimpy cuck story. Sometimes an author just throws in some bullshit raac story with minimal thought to story progress, character development or any of those things that make a story more than just an alliteration of words. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF SUCH A NONSENSE STORY WITH NO PLOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ProfesseurX said: "Also, she said

"My point was that I had really enjoyed it .... So I did it again and you walked in on us that time. And even then it hadn't been as good the second time as it was the first, though it was still good"

Is it really what you say to your ex-husband about your sex with your lover if you want to spare his feelings ? That's more the way to end it in my opinion."

I have to agree with the Professeur, this is not something she should be bringing up if she is trying to win back her ex. Her statement does not sound remorseful regarding her infidelity. I would expect something more along the lines like, "Sex with Mark was NOT worth the hurt and pain I caused you. I realize I made a greaveous error in seeking an unobtainable comfort from him, he just could not provide it. I was a fool to feel alone knowing you were just as lonely and were only away to provide a better future for us."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure, why not? What have they got to lose? Absolutely nothing. If it works out it will be pure luck. She's sorry she hurt him, she regrets the second fuck was not as good as the first fuck, and she thinks since the husband didn't know it didn't matter. Her own lack of character, ethics, integrity? Not even worth mentioning; they don't enter into her evaluation of the problem. From her perspective the real problem was getting caught. The implication is clear that she would have continued fucking Mark, or the next guy, for as long as she wanted and could get away with it.

Yeah, the dumb ass should absolutely take her back. He's of no use to a real woman.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

I read it a 2nd time, and downgraded it. She willing cheated (twice that she admits to) and not only is he willing to jump back in bed with her, but have her move back in? That's moving way too fast! I can see him willing to talk with her, possibly date her - if they have couple's counseling and if they decide to try marriage again, there is a very serious pre-nuptial agreement that penalizes cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know . . . Is the point of this story that he's so pussy-whipped that he doesn't care if he gets an STD as long as he gets her back? That's sad actually.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

he deserves to get cheated on for not having the balls to learn how to move on with his life.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Not enough detail. I hate cheaters but this could have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sucked ass, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why would he stay hit the road and walk hitch hike or call a cab but get the hell out he is a big wimp and she is a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will always have a bit of a problem with stories like this because it seems the reconciliation is based on, “Just wait till he gets horny, throw some sex his way, and all your problems are solved.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ok story, but there are sequels from other authors that give it a better ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...