All Comments on 'A Beautiful View'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 346 Comments (Page 4)
rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

It takes a lot of courage to put love and happiness above pride. Kudos to anyone who’s that strong.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

@rbloch66 got it exactly right

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written but I have never understood these long conversations between exes. Is it an American thing?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why would you want to clean back something that has been defiled and destroyed? Why would he ever want to trust her again.? Any female dog running around loose out there like that because somebody made her feel good and somebody spent time with her deserves nothing but degradation and revenge. And the scumbag Predator deserves more - and the writer did nothing about that. What a pathetic story. You're degrading our culture when you degrade a husband and a marriage like this, and encouraging the stupid sluts out there to continue doing this kind of thing.

Hope Karma comes around on you.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

I like the reconciliation yet still feel let down by her lack of penance. She fucked her lover. She liked it. She did it again. She fucked up his life. She wants him back he moves her into his apartment.

Question: what did she do to deserve this reconciliation?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i can understand why some would not like this but ... life is not always black and white ,people make mistakes every day . if he can forgive her and get back together with her that's his choice .

tinfoilhattinfoilhat9 months ago

Did I miss the "I'm sorry." Well written...but a crock of shi#

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written story. I enjoyed it, not sure that the marriage will be successful long term if the wife cheated on him after only four years of marriage. But you gotta love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a crock, zero sincerity.........

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Reaks of a lack of integrity.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Well written evoked some strong emotions but she s a cheat. Best he could have done would be to deny her and go get an uber home. Second best would be to fuck her then walk away

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story,

My thoughts tho: What happens when he goes on the road again and some good looking guy pursues her? No matter how much I loved it, even with all my heart and soul, I could never take her back.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

feel good story till you remember she got [ lonely ] ?? still ....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I suppose if she is the one , then go for it . Forgive her and reconcile . Live happily ever after .......... if you can .

Personally , I may have been able to get over one slip , doubtful , but maybe . But she got caught on her second meet , so just how sorry was she about her infidelity ?

Now they are getting back together , is he really going to be OK leaving her on her own ? Can you honestly live a marriage where you have to ' trust but verify ' your relationship . I know I couldn't .

It was an interesting read , well written and easy to follow . There could be a follow up at some time , you know , just how did their reconciliation go ?

DK . 4 * .

Thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yay, another RAAC story where the slutty lonely wife fucks a friend behind ever-faithful hubby's back while he's busting his ass on the road or in the offuce to support her cheating cunt. Fuck that. How long before the selfish twat gets the itch to cheat agsin when she's lonely sometime in the future?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More back story was needed. Didn't work for me because it came across as all what she wanted. I've no doubt that he wanted it too but it wasn't really shown that way. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A reconciliation is ok, if earned. I didn’t feel enough depth to the story to warrant a change in action.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

life isn't always neat and tidy and sometimes we do things we shouldn't . but ... if he was willing to move on and take her back .. we all make choices every day . some are smart ,some are not . we all have to live with the choices we make ,good or bad .

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

good story but who was mark

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m all for reconciliation! However- in this story more acknowledgement by her of how deeply hurtful and selfish her actions were needs to flushed out. Just saying it’s a bad choice sound like she picked the wrong salad dressing! Also would she have stopped on her own at 2x if she wasn’t caught?? She should have to answer. It’s better if it’s less times and she ended it on her own still - 1x is enough for many-if not most men. She should have spoken to her husband so “they” could have done something about her loneliness. Then it never would have happened in the first place! Finally if she is going to say that the sex was good with this guy she damn well tell husband (and mean it) that her husband is the better lover! If he is not then work with him to get him there. Husbands need and should be top dog. Otherwise you get the cuckhold situation when for love making I want my husband but for a good fucking I need this guy. Ummmm NO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, I'd take her back. But I'd also make sure that predator Mark gets his face permanently rearranged and his gonads rendered practically non-functional. These predators always seem to be ignored/given a pass in many of these dumb stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I felt that Connie was forgiven too easily not by the MC but by his friends. It seemed her sins were conveniently airbrushed out of existence and no thought was given to the MC's ongoing pain. Having said that, though the MC did seem determined to wallow in self pity for as long as possible but a situation like this evokes complex emotions and can't be neatly cleaned up as if it were a fender bender or some other relatively trivial matter.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Good story with reconciliation. I wouldn’t be able to do it. To kiwihunter a year ago. That weak state America lost thousands of me saving Australia and NZ from the Japanese in WW2. One of our weak carrier battle groups and a Marine division could overwhelm a “mighty” NZ in a month.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

A little bit contrived, but pretty well done, and definitely an RAAC story - which isn't necessarily a bad thing !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's no way raac like this is possible, sure MC still love her but love and trust is two different things, do I see a reconciliation happening between them? Yes sure, but just not like this, MC just thought with his lower head to reconcile, and wtf is wrong with his friends they forgave the wife just like that? And no actions shown by the wife to see she was truly remorseful, I get it it's just a short narrative raac story, but no flash out characters. I'd be pissed and walked out of there if my friends set me up like that knowing the MC fragile state.. just a wimp cuck MC which many author's do these days for their attempt at raac, for once write a strong willed MC who moves on and later even do a raac, why do all author's write a wimp cuck MC? Like do people get off on these type of stories?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Connie is a cheating slut! OP is an idiot for even staying in the party house! He could have called an Uber after walking out and down the road. Connie will continue to cheat on OP since he took her back even though she cheated on him. His future kids won’t his bio kids! What a fool!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely NOT. NO chance in hell.

Author developed the MC just another cuckold who thinks with his penis, rather than his head. He never thought about his trust for her, or the lack of communication that they DIDN'T have... So many issues that needed to be brought up, but were not.

Author needs to refine this.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

As warned just another dumb ex-husband and RAAC!!

Maybe this time he will learn that CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT!!

Best that can be offered comes from a past president: TRUST BUT VERIFY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was such an 'amazing marriage' that she caved in first time anything got rough, just because he wasn't around a little bit. Incredibly stupid. She was so spoiled that little lack of attention made her do it?

No one with any sense tolerate such a stupid, selfish, insipid bitch. A pathetic writer who is just encouraging the female dogs out there to run around loose and think there won't be consequences that they have to deal with. Sorry folks, consequences happen, you'll have to pay one way or the other down the road.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

Sorry but this guy was abstaining from women. No desire to date much less have sex for 16 months. Can't bear the thought of seeing his wife even in a casual social environment. Wife has no rational excuse for cheating twice. But in a couple of hours he's having sex with her and wants to resume his marriage. Wiseful thinking on the author's part. But it his story !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent story depicting how men who are stup!d, sp!neless and have no self-respect when it comes to women and relationships act when faced with infidelity - They happily go back to the cheater.

"I still love her" is after all a cuckold's motto.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The cuck's mantra, "But I still love her". She almost certainly has her next fuckbuddy on the line.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If she had cheated once... But no... She went back and the MC gets pushed by his cuckolded buddy to alao be one...

NickTeeNickTee2 months ago

I liked the writing, but the fact that she cheated twice made the reconciliation almost impossible. Secondly even if it was possible the idea that he fucks her and moves her back into his home within minutes seems rushed and it come-off as if he simply capitulated. Yet despite that I still liked it

Odess83Odess832 months ago

Тут не хватает тэгов и история не в той категории. Категория должна быть "рогоносец", "куколд", а тэги "рогоносец", "измена", "покорный муж", "предательство".

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yay. They can reconcile so she can fuck his friends behind his back again while he's slaving away to pay for their bed and house where she's cheating. I mean, he's still working as hard as ever, soooo...

H. JekyllH. Jekyllabout 2 months ago

I like a good reconciliation story. That said, I thought his change of heart was maybe a tad too sudden. But I won't hold it against you.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

I agree with Jekyll. she should have had to work a lot harder... and hopefully she will during their second courtship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@ NickTee and H.Jekyll. Yes it seemed like a very quick change of heart but then maybe it wasn't a change. Perhaps since the divorce he had come to realise that they had both made bad decisions and was just waiting for a chance to change his mind. It's easy to condemn someone from the outside looking in and who can honestly say that they wouldn't have done as he did under the circumstances.

And anyway it's just a story and well written so thanks BigGuy.

7527Crater

Harvey8910Harvey891027 days ago

This was a wonderful love story but can Connie be trusted? Five stars for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

"Friends" like that would get kicked out of my life - permanently.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

To fast the reconciliation. There was one question he didn't ask. If he didn't walk in and catch them, would she have just continued to fuck Mark behind his back? I would keep her on a very short leash. Major trust issues ahead..3 Stars for that reason..

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

One of the better short reconciliation stories. Compact but well executed. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

its too soon. Not sure how long they were apart but sounds like a year or less. He needs more time to really get over what happened. She would still be cheating had he not caught her. Sex with someone else means nothing to her and she admitted it.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel6 days ago

No. Way. In. Hell....

James G 5James G 56 days ago

A proper ending would have been him throwing her out that 2nd story window

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...